Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Muat Turun Sari Kata Chinese-bg-code

Maklumat siaran

SW Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith 2005 720p BluRay nHD x264-NhaNc3
Ulasan oleh klseklse
chs

Tag

BluRay
x264
720p
720
HD
Diterbitkan pada: 2015-08-15
Muat Turun: 98
Masalah Pendengaran: No

Pratonton sari kata Chinese-bg-code

200 baris pertama.

很久很久以前,

在一个遥远的银河中...

星球大战

第三章

西斯的复仇

战争!共和国在无情的西斯君王和 杜库伯爵的攻击下逐渐粉碎

两边都有强大的英雄 然而到处都充斥着邪恶

在迅猛的攻势下 邪恶的帝国军首领格菲将军

攻入了共和国首都...

绑架了银河参议院的领导帕丁议长

正当分裂主义者帝国军

尝试挟持他们手中宝贵的人质

从被包围的首都里逃脱时

两名绝地武士拼死展开了拯救议长的任务...

锁定他们 R2 Lock on to him, R2.

师傅 格菲将军的船就在正前方 Master, General Grievous's ship is directly ahead...

与秃鹫机器人一起缓慢前进的那艘 the one crawling with vulture droids.

噢 我看到了 这下好办多了 I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy.

- 亚伯 收到么? - 收到 长官 - Oddball, do you copy? - Copy, Red Leader.

标记我的位置 带你的小队跟在我后上方 Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me.

我们在您后面了 肯诺比将军 We're on your tail, General Kenobi.

S战机进入战斗列队 Set S-foils in attack position.

好戏要开始了 This is where the fun begins.

让他们从我们中间穿过 Let them pass between us.

我被盯上了 They're all over me.

- 快帮我... - 我过去支援他们 - Get them off my... - I'm gonna go help them out.

不 让他们吸引火力 我们干我们的 No. They are doing their job so we can do ours.

导弹 爬升 Missiles. Pull up.

- 没打中我们 - 又绕回来了 - They overshot us. - They're coming around.

没事的 R4 不要这样 别玩高难度动作 All right, R4. No, no. Nothing too fancy.

放松所有能量 R2 准备倒转推进器 Surge all power units, R2. Stand by reverse thrusters.

搞定了 R2 We got 'em, R2.

飞行真不是人干的 Flying is for droids.

- 我中弹了 阿纳金? - 看到了 - I'm hit. Anakin? - I see them.

是蜂式机器人 Buzz droids.

R4 小心 你那边有一个... R4, be careful. You have a...

噢 天啊 Oh, dear.

他们正试图关闭所有控制开关 They're shutting down all the controls.

往右边移一点 我帮你打掉他们 Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them.

记得你的任务 去指挥船里 The mission. Get to the command ship.

去拯救议长 我这里已经没救了 Get the chancellor. I'm running out of tricks here.

噢 上帝啊... In the name of...

- 别开火了 这么做没用的 - 我也同意 真不是个好主意 - Hold your fire! You're not helping. - I agree. Bad idea.

我什么都看不到了 座舱里都是烟 I can't see a thing. My cockpit's fogging.

我被包围了 阿纳金 They're all over me. Anakin!

- 靠右一点 - 等等 这样我们俩都会没命的 - Move to the right. - Hold on. You'll get us both killed.

快离开这里 你在这里也没有用 Get out of here. There's nothing more you can do.

师傅 我不会离开你的 I'm not leaving without you, Master.

搞定他 R2 Get him, R2.

当心 Watch out.

R2 射它中间的眼睛 R2, hit the buzz droid's centre eye.

- 太好了 你搞定它了 - 干得好 R2 - Yeah, you got him! - Great, R2.

将军的指挥船就在前面了 The general's command ship is dead ahead.

你没看到保护罩还开着呢? Have you noticed the shields are still up?

不好意思 师傅 Sorry, Master.

我有种不祥的预感 I have a bad feeling about this.

在那儿 抓住他们 There they are. Get them.

R2 找出议长在哪里 R2, locate the chancellor.

议长的信号好象是从那里发出来的 The chancellor's signal is coming from right there...

尖顶上那个观察平台 the observation platform at the top of that spire.

我感觉到杜库伯爵了 I sense Count Dooku.

- 我感觉到了圈套 - 下一步? - I sense a trap. - Next move?

跳出这个圈套 Spring the trap.

R2 回去 我要你呆在船上 R2, go back. I need you to stay with the ship.

拿着这个 等我们的命令 Here. Take this and wait for orders.

船长 现在情况怎么样 What's the situation, Captain?

两个绝地武士在机库着陆了 我们正在跟踪他们 Two Jedi have landed in the main hangar bay. We're tracking them.

真让杜库伯爵说对了 Just as Count Dooku predicted.

破坏者 Destroyers.

放下武器 我叫你们放下武器 Drop your weapons. I said drop 'em.

- 收到 - 收到 收到 - Roger. - Roger, roger.

那些就是绝地武士的战机吧 Those are Jedi fighters all right.

- 你按停了? - 没有啊 你呢? - Did you press the stop button? - No. Did you?

还有别的路可以出去 There's more than one way out of here.

我们不是要出去 让电梯动起来 We don't want to get out. We want to get moving.

R2 激活31174号电梯 R2, activate elevator 31174.

- 听到么 R2 - 什么声音? - Come in, R2. - What that?

R2 收到没? R2, do you copy?

R2 激活电梯 R2, activate the elevator number 31174.

回去干活吧 没事 Get back to work. That nothin'.

激活31174号电梯 Activate the elevator 31174.

R2 我们... R2...

总是那么冲动 Always on the move.

R2 接通连线 R2 能听到么? R2, switch on the comlink. R2, can you hear me?

R2? R2?

R2 R2 R2! R2!

停下 我们要往上走 Stop. Stop. R2, we need to be going up.

绝地武士 举起手来 Hands up,Jedi.

R2 你收到没有? R2, do you copy?

R2 听到没有 我们要上 不是下 R2, do you hear me? R2, we need to be going up, not down.

嘿 你 Hey, you!

对 这样子就对了 That's better.

你这个愚蠢的机器人 You stupid little astro droid.

噢 是你啊 Oh, it's you.

我的眼睛 我的眼睛 My eyes! My eyes!

- 刚刚怎么回事啊? - R2他... - What was that all about? - R2 has been...

- 不是他的错 - 我说什么了吗? - No loose wire jokes. - Did I say anything?

- 他已经在努力了 - 噢 我可什么都没说 - He's trying. - I didn't say anything.

- 议长 - 你还好吗? - Chancellor. - Are you all right?

杜库伯爵 Count Dooku.

- 这次我们一起上 - 我正想这么说 - This time we will do it together. - I was about to say that.

找支援吧 你们不是他的对手 他是西斯人 Get help. You're no match for him. He's a Sith lord.

帕丁议长 我们最擅长就是对付西斯人 Chancellor Palpatine, Sith lords are our speciality.

拿出你们的剑吧 Your swords, please.

在议长面前我们可不想打得太难看 We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the chancellor.

你这次别想逃了 杜库 You won't get away this time, Dooku.

我也等了很久了 I've been looking forward to this.

伯爵 我的力量比上次见面提升了一倍 My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.

很好 信心翻倍 失败也翻倍 Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.

好 Get...

我感觉得到你的恐惧 天行者 I sense great fear in you, Skywalker.

你憎恨 你愤怒 You have hate. You have anger.

但是你没有好好利用它们 But you don't use them.

干得好 阿纳金 Good, Anakin. Good.

杀了他 Kill him.

现在就杀了他 Kill him now.

我不可以 I shouldn't.

快 Do it.

你干得太棒了 阿纳金 You did well, Anakin.

把他留在世上太危险了 He was too dangerous to be kept alive.

是的 但是他已经是阶下囚了 Yes, but he was an unarmed prisoner.

我不该那么做的 绝地武士不该那样 I shouldn't have done that. It's not the Jedi way.

这很平常的 他斩了你的手臂 你杀了他报仇 It is only natural. He cut off your arm, and you wanted revenge.

这不是第一次了 阿纳金 It wasn't the first time, Anakin.

还记得你告诉我关于你母亲和沙地人的事吗 Remember what you told me about your mother and the Sand People?

在更多保安机器人来之前 我们得走了 Now we must leave before more security droids arrive.

阿纳金 没有时间了 Anakin, there's no time.

我们要马上离开这艘船 We must get off this ship before it's too late.

- 他只是晕过去了 - 别管他了 不然我们就赶不及了 - He seems to be all right. - Leave him, or we'll never make it.

我不会丢下他不管的 His fate will be the same as ours.

准备攻击 Prepare for attack!

全力开火 开火 All batteries, fire! Fire!

电梯失灵了 Elevator's not working.

R2 激活3224号电梯 R2, activate elevator 3224.

- 倒转稳定器 - 倒转稳定器 - Reverse stabilizers. - Reversing stabilizers.

开动磁场 Magnetize! Magnetize!

启动紧急助推引擎 Fire the emergency booster engines.

水平恢复中 长官 We're levelling out, sir.

放松 我们只是有点小麻烦 Easy. We're in a bit of a situation here.

- 发生什么了? - 抓住 - Did I miss something? - Hold on.

- 那是什么? - 噢老天 - What is that? - Oops.

R2 R2 把电梯停下来 R2. R2, shut down the elevator.

太晚了 跳 Too late. Jump!

看看机库里还有没有可以飞的东西 Let's see if we can find something in the hangar bay that's still flyable.

R2 下来 R2, get down here.

R2 收到没? R2, do you copy?

将军 找到绝地武士了 他们在328号走廊 General, we found the Jedi. They're in hallway 328.

启动射线罩 Activate ray shields.

射线罩 Ray shields.

等等 怎么会这样?不该发生这种事情的 Wait a minute. How did this happen? We're smarter than this.

显然不是 Apparently not.

- 我说耐心些 - 耐心? - I say patience. - Patience?

是的 R2很快就会过来 Yes. R2 will be along in a few moments...

然后解除射线罩的 and then he'll release the ray shields.

看吧 没问题的 See? No problem.

别动 Don't move.

你还有后备方案吗? Do you have a plan B?

来了 Ah, yes.

谈判代表 The negotiator.

肯诺比将军 我们等了你很久了 General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you.

抱歉 Excuse me.

- 这真不像是拯救行动 - 不客气 - That wasn't much of a rescue. - You're welcome.

还有... And...

阿纳金·天行者 Anakin Skywalker.

名头那么响 没想到你这么年轻 I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little... older.

格菲将军 我也以为你会高一点的 General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected.

绝地垃圾 Jedi scum.

我们还有事要做 阿纳金 别惹他 We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him.

你们的激光剑会成为我的又一件收藏品 Your lightsabres will make a fine addition to my collection.

这可不行 而且这次你也别想逃 Not this time. And this time, you won't escape.

R2 R2.

干掉他们 Crush them!

尝尝我们的厉害 Make them suffer!

来吧 Come. Now!

坚守岗位 Stay at your stations!

抓住他 抓住他 Get him! Get him!

快跑 Run!

别理他们 Don't bother with them.

- 保持行驶轨道 - 遵命 - Keep the ship in orbit. - Yes, sir.

你输了 肯诺比将军 You lose, General Kenobi.

快出去 快跑 Get out of here! Run!

是时候弃船了 Time to abandon ship.

所有救生船都发射走了 All the escape pods have been launched.

是格菲干的 你开得了这种巡洋舰嘛? Grievous. Can you fly a cruiser like this?

- 你是指我能不能把这堆废铁弄到地面上去吧? - 嗯? - You mean, can I land what's left of it? - Well?

这种情况下 Under the circumstances,

飞行技术跟能不能降落都没有关系了 I'd say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant.

系好安全带 Strap yourselves in.

打开所有舱盖 辅翼 张开缓冲片甲 Open all hatches. Extend all flaps and drag fins.

我们好象掉了什么 We lost something.

别担心 我们还有半条船 Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship.

我想我们开太快了 Now we're really picking up speed.

8加60 Eight plus 60.

- 我们进入大气层了 - 抓着那个 保持水平 - We're in the atmosphere. - Grab that. Keep us level.

稳住 Steady.

放轻松 R2 Easy, R2.

5000 5000.

救火船在左右就位 Fire ships on the left and the right.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Komen

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left