200 baris pertama.
协调: 影子 校对: into the Shadow
翻译: 凤梨酥 脸圆圆 霹雳旋风猪
翻译: 汐颜 Morning 奥利奥
很久很久以前 在一个遥远的国度 Once upon a time, in a far off kingdom,
有一个小村庄 坐落在森林旁边 there lay a small village at the edge of the woods.
# 我希望 # # I wish #
在这个小镇里... And in this village...
# 我无比希望 # # More than anything #
住着一个年轻的少女... Lived a young maiden...
# 胜过生命 胜过珠宝 # # More than life More than jewels #
一个无忧无虑的男孩... A carefree young lad...
# 我希望 # # I wish #
# 我无比希望 # # More than life #
还有一个膝下无子的面包师... And a childless baker...
# 我希望 # # I wish #
和他的妻子 With his wife.
# - 我无比希望 - 胜过月亮 # # - More than anything - More than the moon #
# 我希望 # # I wish #
# 国王将要举办庆典 # # The King is giving a Festival #
# 我无比希望 # # More than life #
# - 我希望 - 我想参加庆典 # # - I wish - I wish to go to the Festival #
# 胜过财富 # # More than riches #
# 还想参加舞会 # # And the Ball #
# 我希望我的奶牛能产奶 # # I wish my cow would give us some milk #
# - 我无比希望 - 我希望我们能有个孩子 # # - More than anything - I wish we had a child #
# 拜托了 伙计 # # Please, pal #
# 我想要个孩子 # # I want a child #
# 我想参加庆典 # # I wish to go to the Festival #
# 我希望你能产点奶 产点奶酪就更好 # # I wish you'd give us some milk or even cheese #
# 我希望 # # I wish #
你想参加庆典? You wish to go to the Festival?
这个可怜的女孩父母双亡 The poor girl's parents had died.
# 你 灰姑娘 参加庆典? # # You, Cinderella, the Festival? #
# 你竟然想去参加庆典? # # You wish to go to the Festival? #
# 参加庆典? 国王的庆典? # # The Festival? The King's Festival? #
她现在和继母 And now she lived with her stepmother,
# 你想参加庆典? # # The Festival? #
还有两个姐姐生活在一起 Who had two daughters of her own.
# - 你的指甲那么脏 - 你的裙子那么丑 # # - Look at your nails - Look at your dress #
# - 人们定会嘲笑你 - 算了吧 # # - People would laugh at you - Nevertheless #
# 她还是想去参加庆典 # # She still wants to go to the Festival #
# 还要王子面前跳舞 # # And dance before the Prince #
这三个女人都拥有美丽的外表 All three were beautiful of face,
但是却心肠恶毒 but vile and black of heart.
这个男孩没有父亲 而他的母亲... The young lad had no father, and his mother...
# 我希望 # # I wish #
是个毫无头脑的女人 Well, she was at her wits' end.
# 我希望我的儿子不这么蠢 # # I wish my son were not a fool #
# 我希望我的房子整洁如新 # # I wish my house was not a mess #
# 我希望我的奶牛能够产奶 # # I wish the cow was full of milk #
# 我希望这墙上堆满金银 # # I wish the walls were full of gold #
# 我有太多的愿望了# # I wish a lot of things #
我的天啊 你把奶牛弄进屋子里 What in heaven's name are you doing with the cow
做什么? inside the house?
我觉得这里温暖舒适 I thought if he were nice and warm,
他可能会产些奶 he might produce some milk.
她是母牛! It's a she!
我要告诉你多少次 How many times do I have to tell you that
只有"母牛"才能产奶? only "she"s can give milk?
除此之外 还有一个总是穿着红色斗篷 And then, there was a hungry little girl,
饥肠辘辘的小女孩 who always wore a red cape.
嘿! Hey!
# 我希望 # # I wish #
# 我不是自己吃 是要带给住在森林里的外婆 # # It's not for me It's for my granny in the woods #
# 请给我一条面包 # # A loaf of bread Please #
# 让我带给住在森林 还饿着肚子的可怜外婆 # # To bring my poor old hungry granny in the woods #
# 请给我一条面包 # # Just a loaf of bread Please #
灰姑娘 Cinderella.
如果你能捡干净这些豆子 If you can pick up these lentils,
并且按时完成家务的话 and finish your chores in time,
我就让你和我们一起参加舞会 then you may go to the ball with us.
姑娘们 我们走 Come along, ladies.
好的 妈妈 Yes, mother.
祝你好运 Good luck.
# 来吧 小鸟们 # # Come, little birds #
# 从屋檐和树叶中出来吧 # # Down from the eaves and the leaves #
# 飞过原野 飞出城堡 飞过湖面 # # Over fields, out of castles and ponds #
# 快产点奶 伙计 # # No, squeeze, pal #
# 快点 小鸟们 快快翻找这些灰土 # # Quick, little birds Flick through the ashes #
# 请你们快些 捡起灰土里的豆子 # # Pick and peck, but swiftly sift through the ashes #
# 放进罐子里 # # into the pot #
打中了! Bull's-eye!
你在干什么呢? What are you doing?
别再假装自己很厉害了! Stop your pretending!
你听我说 儿子 Now listen to me well, son.
我们要把小白白带到集市上去 Milky-White must be taken to market.
不要啊 妈妈! 他是世界上最棒的奶牛! Mother, no! He's the best cow in the world!
以前是 可她好几周都没产奶了 Was. She has been dry for weeks now.
我们现在没有钱也没有食物 只能把她卖掉 We've no food or money and no choice but to sell her.
可小白白是我最好的朋友! But Milky-White's my best friend!
你看看她! Look at her!
# 她的奶头上有虫子 # # There are bugs on her dugs #
# 眼睛里有苍蝇 # # There are flies in her eyes #
# 她的背上还有肿块 像是骆驼的驼峰 # # There's a lump on her rump Big enough to be a hump #
- 可是 妈妈... - # 我们没空提心吊胆地盼着 # - But, mother... - # We've no time to sit and dither #
# 这只老母牛重新产奶 # # while her withers wither with her #
# 而且也没人会和奶牛做朋友 # # And no one keeps a cow for a friend #
有时候 我真不知道你在想什么 Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that head of yours.
# 去森林里 我该走了 # # Into the woods, it's time to go #
# 我不想离开 但我必须上路 # # I hate to leave, I have to, though #
# 去森林里 我该走了 # # Into the woods, it's time and so #
# 我必须要开始我的旅途 # # I must begin my journey #
# 去森林里 穿过繁茂的树木 # # Into the woods and through the trees #
# 那里有人在等我 女士 # # To where I am expected, ma'am #
# 去森林里 去外婆家 # # Into the woods, to grandmother's house #
- 你干什么 - 你总不能... - Stop it. - I can't just...
# 去森林里 去外婆家 # # Into the woods, to grandmother's house #
你认识路吗? Are you certain of your way?
# 道路宽敞 光线明亮 # # The way is clear The light is good #
# 我毫不害怕 也没什么可怕 # # I have no fear Nor no one should #
# 森林就是很多树而已 很多树就是森林了 # # The woods are just trees The trees are just wood #
# 我不好意思开口问 不过你们有篮子吗? # # I sort of hate to ask it But do you have a basket? #
有的 有的 Yes, we do.
我猜 你应该不会付钱买这些东西吧? I don't suppose you're planning on buying any of these?
小心点 别迷路 早去早回 知道吗? Now, don't stray and be late, all right?
记得给你外婆留下几块面包 You might save some of those sweets for Granny.
- 天啊... - 别管她了 - Oh, my... - Just leave it.
她就是个小偷! She's a thief!
# 去森林里 沿着溪边小道 # # Into the woods and down the dell #
# 道路平坦 方向我都知道 # # The path is straight, I know it well #
# 去森林里 谁又能明了 # # Into the woods, and who can tell #
# 旅程之中会有怎样的奇遇 # # What's waiting on the journey #
# 去森林里 给重病卧床的外婆 # # Into the woods to bring some bread #
# 带去几块面包 # # to Granny who is sick in bed #
# 不知道路上会是怎样 # # Never can tell what lies ahead #
# 据我所知 外婆早已去世 # # For all that I know, she's already dead #
# 去森林里 去森林里 # # But into the woods Into the woods #
# 去森林里 去外婆家 # # Into the woods, to grandmother's house #
# 天黑之前 定要回家 # # And home before dark #
灰姑娘! Cinderella!
你快上来! Get up here!
# 鸟儿们 快飞回天空 # # Fly, birds Back to the sky #
我们等着呢! We're waiting!
# 回到屋檐下和树丛之中 # # Back to the eaves and the leaves #
# 飞过原野和... # # And the fields and the... #
# 灰姑娘 快点帮我梳头发 # # Hurry up and do my hair, Cinderella #
# 你真的要穿那个吗 # # Are you really wearing that? #
# 灰姑娘 我衣服这里有点撕破了 # # Here, I found a little tear, Cinderella #
# 你能用帽子帮我挡一下吗? # # Can't you hide it with a hat? #
- # 你真漂亮 # - 那是当然 - # You look beautiful # - I know.
- 她说的是我 - 才不是呢 - She means me. - No, she didn't.
# 妈妈说要听话 爸爸说要善良 # # Mother said be good Father said be nice #
# 他们总是这样劝我 # # That was always their advice #
# 要善良 灰姑娘 你是听话的灰姑娘 # # So be nice, Cinderella Good Cinderella #
- # 善良 听话 听话 善良 # - 绑紧一点! - # Nice good, good nice # - Tighter!
# 如果没人会注意到 # # What's the good of being good #
# 听话又有什么好 # # If everyone is blind #
# 没有人会在意你 没事的 灰姑娘 # # Always leaving you behind Never mind, Cinderella #
# 我是善良的灰姑娘 听话又善良 善良又听话 # # Kind Cinderella Nice, good, nice, kind, good, nice #
太紧了! 蠢货! Not that tight! Clod!
谁在敲门? Who might that be?
所有的面包都卖完了! We've sold our last loaf of bread!
是隔壁的那个巫婆 It's the Witch from next door.
我们没有面包了 We have no bread.
我不是来要面包的 I don't want your bread.
那你想要什么? Then what is it you wish?
重要的不是我要什么 而是你们想要什么 It's not what I wish. It's what you wish.
你的肚子里还是没有孩子 对吗? Nothing cooking in that belly now, is there?
以后也不会有了 And there will never be.
除非 Unless
你们按我说的去做 you do exactly as I say.
三天之后 空中会出现蓝色的月亮 In three days' time, a Blue Moon will appear.
只有在那时候 诅咒才能被解除 Only then can the curse be undone.
什么诅咒? What curse?
我对这间屋子下的诅咒 The one I placed on this house.
你在说什么? What are you talking about?
很久之前 In the past,
那时你还是个婴儿 when you were no more than a babe,
你父亲带着你和你的母亲来到这里 your father brought his young wife and you to this cottage.
他们是一对美满的夫妻 They were a lovely couple.
但却不是好邻居 But not lovely neighbors.
你的母亲当时怀有身孕 You see, your mother was with child,
她对食物的喜好变得很奇怪 and she developed an unusual appetite.
她喜欢我美丽的花园 She admired my beautiful garden,
就告诉你的父亲 and she told your father
这世上 that what she wanted
她最想要的东西就是... more than anything in the world...
# 所有的 所有的 绿色的东西 # # Was greens, greens Nothing but greens #
# 西芹 青椒 水芹和卷心菜 # # Parsley, peppers, cabbages and celery #
# 芦笋 西洋菜 蕨菜和生菜 # # Asparagus and watercress and fiddle ferns and lettuce #
# 他说着 "没问题" 但不幸已降临 # # He said, "All right" But it wasn't, quite #
# 因为在一个秋天的夜晚 我在花园里抓住了他 # # 'Cause I caught him in the autumn In my garden one night #
# 他把我的花园洗劫一空 # # He was robbing me raping me #
# 连根拔起芜菁甘蓝 弄坏了芝麻菜 # # Rooting through my rutabaga Raiding my arugula #
# 毁了我的风铃草 那可是我的最爱 # # And ripping up the rampion My champion, my favorite #
我当时就应该对他使用咒语 I should've laid a spell on him right there.
我可以把他变成石头 I could've turned him into stone.
或者一条狗 Or a dog.
或者一把椅子 Or a chair.
# 但我让他带走了风铃草 反正还有很多 # # But I let him have the rampion I'd lots to spare #
# 我最后告诉他 "恶有恶报 # # In return, however I said, "Fair is fair #
# 把你即将出生的孩子交给我 # # You can let me have the baby That your wife will bear #
# 这样对我才算公平" # # And we'll call it square" #
我有个哥哥? I had a brother?
不 No.
你有个姐姐 But you had a sister.
她现在在哪里? Where is she?
她在我手里 She's mine now,
你永远也别想见到她了 and you'll never find her.
这是你父亲偷我的东西 所要付出的代价 A small price to pay for what else your father stole from me.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.