De eerste 200 regels.
本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
泰柬寮边界(金三角:罂粟田) Folden Trangle: Opium Field
这里环境如何? How is it here?
没什么 Nothing special
好呀!今天天气真热 What a hot day!
有军队来了,快拿枪 A troop is coming! Quick! Get the guns.
冲呀!包围他们 Change! Surround them
别让他们走,截住他们 Don't let them go, stop them
包围他们,冲呀! Surround them, change!
长官,你这次立了大功 Officer, you have accomplished a great deed
全靠你们各位兄弟帮忙 All depended on your colleagues help
泰国警察总部 Thai's Police Headquarter
我们干杯,干杯 Let's cheers, cheers!
长官,你的奖章好棒呀! Officer, that's nice
多谢各位兄弟! Thank you everybody
干杯,这么高兴,我们干杯,干呀! Cheers, we're so happy. Let's cheers, cheers!
不要客气呀!来吧! Don't be formal! Come on! Cheers!
喝啦,你醉了 You are drunk
我没醉 I'm not
你们醉啦,真没用,干杯 You are drunk already, useless bunch, cheers
我们损失了多少? How much did we loose?
全年的收入之六成左右 Around 60% of the annual income
我一定要报这个仇 There must be revenge
香港 Hong Kong
电脑资料室 Computer Information Room
我们再喝吧! Let's drink
收手吧!国际刑警早晚会总动员 We'd better stop. The international police will eventually use its force
到时,我们就麻烦了 Then, we're in trouble
我不会放过所有参与 这次行动的国际刑警 I'll make them pay for this
出一个,我就杀一个 Every single one
到那边玩球吧! play over there
哥哥等等我 Brother, wait for me!
小心玩呀! Be careful
你是田中先生吗? Are you Nakabura?
国际刑警死了十三人 我们也死了四个兄弟 13 International Police died, 4 of us died too
算起来,没有好处 There's no advantage
而且惹起火头,刑警还集中 注意力在我们的组织上 Now, the international police are coming down on us
我们早晚会有麻烦 We'll be in deep shit sooner or later
大哥,这件事不会这样算了 Don, this case will not be resolved like this
不然我们四个兄弟死得很冤枉 Otherwise, our 4 brothers died for nothing
你们说是不是 Don't you agree?
我们死了四个兄弟,你一定很心痛的 We lost 4 of us. You must be heart broken
杨林 Yeung
我现在已经没了四只手指 I have already lost 4 fingers
是有一点痛,但是 It hurts
还可以保着性命 You're still alive
算起来,还便宜了你呢! You're still ahead
停手 Stop
你们还当我是不是大哥 Do you still treat me as your brother?
你看,我有动手吗? I didn't start it
扶他出去 Carry him out
大哥,你行动不方便,就少管一点 Brother, in your condition, you shouldn't worry too much
国际刑警的小事就由 我们后辈及上口组干吧! Shan Ho and we will take care of the International Police
你认为怎么样? How is it?
曼谷 Bangkok
早晨! Good morning!
那档案放在我桌子上 Put that file on my desk
你报仇我不管 但组织的六成收入怎么办? I don't care about your revenge, but how about the loss of the 60% income?
大哥,你可以放心 Now, don't you worry
我跟上口组计划了一个黑十字行动 Shan Ho and I have planned a Black Cross Project
到时可以得到相当于一年毒品的收入 equivalent to the annual income of drugs
好,说来听吧 Good, tell me about it
还不是时候,我们仍要保密 It's not the right time yet. We have to keep it secret
你坐稳点,等着收钱吧! You just wait for your share
其实行动已经开始了 Actually the project has begun already
堂堂国际刑警一个月之内死了十三人 13 International Police died in a month
要么给人家杀了,要么给人家掳去 either killed or captured
这还得了,你们究竟在干什么? That's too much. What the hell are you doing?
不派人去还好,派一个死一个 Every one we sent out was wasted
现在是兵捉贼,还是贼捉兵呀! Cops catch thieves or thieves catch cops...
处长,美国的方先生来了 Commissioner, Mr. Fong arrived from America
请他进来 Send him in
现在好了,什么面子都丢光了 Now we've lost all of our reputation
连美国人也插手 Even American are coming into this
听着,限你们一星期内办好所有案件 Listen, you must solve all the cases within a week
还不出去 Dismiss
是 Yes, sir...
请里面坐 Please come in
请坐 谢谢 Take a seat Thanks
处长,我是… Commissioner, I'm...
我知道,你是美国毒品调查科的方中尉 I know, you're Commander Fong from Narcotics Division of America
而且是警校的一级荣誉生 and first honored student in Police Academy
过奖! I'm flattered
不知道方先生这次到来 我有什么可以帮你呢? What can I do for you?
这么巧,我也想跟你说 What a coincidence! I was going to say that
我有什么可以帮你呢? What can I do for you?
你认为有什么可以帮我呢? What can you do for me?
有,很简单,我的工作是帮你付钱 Very simple, my job is to provide money
火烧金三角,中断毒品来源 本来是好事 It is good to cut off the source of narcotics
可惜产生后遗症 by burning the Triangle, but problems are left
使亚洲黑帮团结起来,大报复 The Asian Mafia have joint together for revenge
看来情形越来越恶劣! It's getting worse
没事呀!我们这里完全受到控制 Hey! We have everything under control
处长,坦白点说 Commissioner, frankly speaking
我们不调查清楚 不会贸贸然来的,而且 if we didn't investigate, we won't come for no reason
据我所知,他们的核心人物还在香港 As we know their mastermind is still in Hong Kong
在你方面,有什么提议? What are you suggesting?
上级提议你请人帮手 We suggested you using outside help
一、他们不是警方的人,做事较方便 First, they can work more convenient as they're not cops
二,以他们的身手,万事都可以办妥 Second, they can accomplish anything with their ability
你知道我说的是哪班人吧 You know who I'm talking about
我知道,不过他们要的价钱太高 我们怎可以负担 I know, but their price is too much to afford
有我们美国人照应,地球也可撑起来 We are paying
姜先生,很感谢你的帮忙 Mr. Keung, thank you for your help
不要客气! Don't mention it!
根据你们提供的资料 According to the information you've provided
我们真的在瑞士银行起回十亿法郎 we really take back the 10 Billion Franc from our Swiss Bank
非常好! Very good
现在的高级老千精通电脑 Now, the professional thieves are very good in computer
好容易驳通银行的线路,骗钱 They can easily gain access to the control computer and steal the money
我的银行户口有没有这么多钱呀! Did you already deposit my part in my bank?
当然有,光顾你这么多次 每次都很合作 Sure, every time we pay our bill
好了!我们日后再谈吧,谢谢! Very well! Talk to you soon, thank you!
老板,处长找你 Boss, the Commissioner is on the line
喂,处长,稀客啊,有什么贵干? Hello, Commissioner, what a surprise! What can I do for you?
阿祖 John
处长,怎么要你亲自出马! Commissioner, you are on this case
我来介绍,这位是美国 毒品调查科的方中尉 Let me introduce, this is Commander Fong from American Narcotics Division
你好 幸会! Hello! Nice to meet you
这位是天使组织首领姜先生 This is Mr. Keung, leader of Angel Organization
阿Moon,有没有涂改液? Moon, do you have Liquid paper?
谢谢! Thanks
阿Moon,档案呀! Moon, file please!
有没有我的信? Do I have any letters?
我的呢? Where's mine?
你的,爱美 Here you are, Amy!
谢谢! Thanks!
有没有我的? Do I have any?
我的呢? Where's mine?
谢谢! Thanks!
阿Moon,给我万如行的资料! Moon, give me information on Man Yu Company
好的 Yes
糟了,扔到老板身上了 Damn, Moon has got the boss
黄先生 Mr. Wong
你订了我明天去台湾的机票没有? Did you book my ticket to Taiwan?
没有! No
你还不快点去干 Why don't you do it right now?
是 Yes
我不想明天坐飞毯,傻女孩 Dummy, I don't want to ride on carpet tomorrow
老板心情好,跟阿Moon开玩笑 The boss is in a good mood and makes fun of Moon
喂,阿Moon! Moon
谢谢! Thanks
我是阿祖 I'm John
阿祖吗? John?
又有一宗案件请你去干! Another case?
又要我请长假? I have to take a leave again?
看来这案子很棘手 This must be a tough case
那么严重? That tough?
是呀!天使一号也要出马 Yes, Angel No. 1 is involved
他也出马 Him as well?
日本 少林寺 Japan Shaolin Temple
等一等 Wait a moment
是师父 Yes, master
我做给你看 Let me show you
是,师父 Yes, master
错了!你应该先抓住手腕 Wrong! You should catch the wrist first
再用力扭,好像这样! and twist with force like this
明白吗? Do you understand?
是,师父!知道 Yes, master, I understand
停止,下一个课程! Stop! Next lesson
是呀!师父!知道 Yes, master! I understand
师父!你要小心点 Master! You must be careful
请带我们一起去 Please take us along with you
不,我要单独去 No, I must go alone
不要忘记我跟你们说的话 Don't forget what I've told you
师父! Master!
香港国际机场 Hong Kong International Airport
祖! John!
有没有想着我? Did you miss me?
有 Yes
让我介绍,这位是阿Moon 这位是Elaine Let me introduce. This is Moon. This is Elaine
这次行李这么简便 This time you travel very light
谢谢你! Thanks, handsome guy
让我来,你的行李每次都那么多啊! Let me. It's not that light after all
小姐 Miss
叫你呀! He's talking to you
又干什么呀?我已经说了谢谢 What's up? I've said thank you already
不是呀! No
我替你拿! Let me carry it
谢谢 Thanks
真的谢谢你 Thank you so much
不用了 No thanks!
只有我俩吗? Just two of us?
不是,天使一号在等我们 No, Angel No.1 is waiting for us
西城 Saijo
好吗?我们很久没见了 How are you? We haven't seen for a long time
我们又有机会合作了 Now we have the opportunity to work together again
这位是Elaine,西城先生 This is Elaine, Mr. Saijo
这位就是天使一号吗?挺帅呀! Is this Angel No. 1? Not too shabby
阿全! Cheun
回来也不通知我接你飞机 You didn't even let me greet you at the airport
有一件很棘手的案子要找你帮忙 I need your help for a tough case
接机这么小事又怎么劳烦你陈警官 How can I burden Inspector Chan to greet me at the airport
想不到,唱得不错 Not bad
不错! Not bad
喝点东西 Have something to drink
好呀! Good
干杯… Cheers
你也唱一首呀! Why don't you sing a song?
不行 No
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.