Red Angel

Red Angel (赤い天使)

Download Chinese Bg Code ondertitel

Release informatie

The Red Angel 1966
Een commentaar door Franksh
Made by a movie buff in Shanghai

Tags

bluray
Gepubliceerd op: 2026-01-13
Downloads: 10
Slechthorend: No
FPS: 24

Voorbeeld van Chinese Bg Code ondertiteling

De eerste 200 regels.

入选1966年日本文化厅艺术祭电影展映单元 PARTICIPANT IN THE 1966 ART FESTIVAL

大映株式会社作品 A DAIEI FILMS PRODUCTION

片名:赤色天使 RED ANGEL

制片人:久保寺生郎 PLANNING BY IKUO KUBODERA

原著:有马赖义 编剧:笠原良三 ORIGINAL STORY BY YORICHIKA ARIMA SCREENPLAY BY RYOZO KASAHARA

摄影指导:小林节雄 CINEMATOGRAPHY BY SETSUO KOBAYASHI

美术指导:下河原友雄 ART DIRECTION BY TOMOO SHIMOGAWARA

配乐:池野成 助理导演:岐山周 MUSIC BY SEI IKENO ASST. DIRECTION BY SHU SAKIYAMA

演员表 CAST

若尾文子 饰演西樱 AYAKO WAKAO

芦田伸介 饰演冈部医生/津川祐介 饰演士兵折原 仙波丈太郎 饰演士兵坂本/赤木栏子 饰演护士长岩岛 SHINSUKE ASHIDA, YUSUKE KAWAZU, JOTARO SENBA, RANKO AKAGI

小山内淳 饰演特勤/井上大吾 饰演先遣队第五队长 JUN OSANAI, DAIGO INOUE

仲村隆 饰演步兵队长/谷谦一 饰演受伤士兵 TAKASHI NAKAMURA, KENICHI TANI

喜多大八 饰演一等兵野上/志保京助 饰演中国男孩 DAIHACHI KITA, KYOSUKE SHIHO

三夏伸 饰演士兵/中原健 饰演受伤士兵 SHIN MINATSU, KEN NAKAHARA

荒木康夫 饰演受伤士兵/山根圭一郎 饰演士兵 YASUO ARAKI, KEIICHIRO YAMANE

南堂正树 饰演受伤士兵/冈郁二 饰演士兵 MASAKI NANDO, IKUJI OKA

1938年四月战死 KILLED IN ACTION APRIL, 1938

甲千鹤 饰演随军女眷/大西贵子 饰演随军女眷 CHIDURU KO, TAKAKO ONISHI

中川八重子 饰演随军女眷/笠原玲子 饰演随军女眷 YAEKO NAKAGAWA, REIKO KASAHARA

导演:增村保造 DIRECTED BY YASUZO MASUMURA

我叫西樱 My name is Sakura Nishi.

1939年五月,我作为随军护士离开日本前往支那 I left Japan for China in May, 1939, as an army nurse.

我被分配到天津陆军医院工作 I was assigned to the Tientsin Army Hospital.

谷口护士,还有你们四个,准备手术 Nurse Taniguchi and you four, surgery.

西护士和你们三个,负责全科诊疗工作 Nurse Nishi and you three, general medicine.

- 西 - 到 - Nishi. - Yes.

你们收治的病人一半病情危重,一半比较平稳 Half of your patients are critical. The rest are not.

主要是一些结核病和精神方面有问题的患者 They're mainly T.B. and mentally ill patients.

- 有些人压根儿就没病,所以得悠着点 - 是 - Some aren't sick at all, so be careful. - Yes.

很多人会晃动体温计来假装发烧 Many can fake a fever by agitating the thermometer.

有些已经痊愈的精神病人还会继续装病 Mental patients who have recovered pretend they're sick.

他们宁可躲在医院里也不愿上前线 They prefer being here to manning the front lines.

戳穿他们的谎言就不管我的事了 Seeing through their lies is not my job.

既然你们要和这帮人朝夕相处,那责任就归你们了 As you'll be with them every day, that responsibility lies with you.

听明白了没有? Understand?

表面上看,这就是一家普通的陆军医院 Outwardly, it's just like a military hospital in Japan.

但实际上它是一家战地医院 But in fact it's a field hospital.

- 你是新来的吧? - 是的 - You're new here, aren't you? - Yes.

你之前派驻在哪里啊? Where was your last post?

毕业后,我在东京陆军医院工作了三年 After graduating, I spent three years at the Tokyo Army Hospital.

你是东京人?我也是哦 Were you born in Tokyo? Me too.

我家在东京东面的木场 From Kiba, East Tokyo.

在木场啊?那么你家是做木材生意的咯? Kiba? Smart. So, your family's in the lumber trade?

我爷爷可能做过,我记不得了 I think my grandfather was, I don't remember.

怎么会这样? How come?

我父亲在我出生前一个月就去世了 My father died a month before I was born.

我两岁时,母亲也死了 My mother died when I was two.

我的一个阿姨收养了我,她住在东京西部 An aunt raised me in West Tokyo.

- 你多大了? - 我24了 - How old are you? - I'm 24.

我是士兵坂本,也是东京人,你要对我好一点 I'm Private Sakamoto. Also from Tokyo, so be nice to me.

东京?妈的,真希望能早点回家啊 Tokyo, eh? Damn it, I wish I was back there!

- 西樱,该你当班了 - 好的 - Nishi, time to make your rounds. - Yes.

ALL THE WORLD, UNDER ONE ROOF! ADVANCE!

你要干吗? What are you doing?

- 我要喊人啦 - 没人会管的 - I'll scream! - Who cares?

放开我,放开我 Let me go! Let me go!

再挣扎也没用 There's no use fighting back.

大家无聊死了,好戏谁不想看哪? Everyone's bored. They'll enjoy the show.

第二天晚上,我就向护士长诉说了我的遭遇 I reported everything the next night.

我知道士兵坂本又开始不安分了 I see...Private Sakamoto again?

你是第三个被他糟践的姑娘了 You're his third victim.

他还没有痊愈,但不能让他再这样胡作非为了 He isn't fully recovered, but this can't go on.

你好啊,护士小姐 Hello, Nurse.

我马上就要回前线了 I'm being sent back to the front line.

去了就必死无疑 A death sentence.

嘿...怎么不恭喜一下我呢? Hey... congratulate me.

不管咋样都要谢谢你啦 Thanks for everything.

祝你好运 Good luck.

上回我看着也带劲,下次该我了 I really enjoyed it. Next time it's my turn.

整天在这里憋得慌,哪有男人不想女人的? Stuck here all day, a man needs a woman.

两个月以后,我被调到一个更糟糕的地方 My next posting, two months later, was even worse.

一个比地狱更恐怖的地方 Hell couldn't be much worse.

那是一家战地医院 It was a front line hospital.

FIELD HOSPITAL

把他们抬过去 Move them over here!

快搬哪 Move them!

- 中弹了 - 中弹了,快安排手术 - Bullet wound. - Bullet wound! Surgery!

- 他死了 - 死了 - Dead. - Dead!

- 马上手术 - 马上手术 - Surgery. - Surgery!

嘿,快埋掉 Hey, bury this one!

- 截肢 - 要截肢 - Amputation. - Amputation!

要埋掉 For burial!

他死了 - 死了 - Dead. - Dead!

把我的脚接上去吧 Put my foot back on!

- 算了吧,孩子 - 帮我接呀 - Forget it, son. - Put it back!

- 要截肢 - 截肢 - Amputation. - Amputation!

救救我 Help me!

好啦,孩子,我们会帮你止痛的 All right, son. We'll stop the pain.

- 他已经没救了 - 是,长官 - No saving him. - Yes, sir.

恶化了 Surge“!-

求你了,救救我 Help me! Please!

喂,克制点 Hey, control yourself!

- 把死人都搬开 - 是,长官 - Separate the dead. - Yes, sir!

实施大腿截肢术 Amputation at the thigh.

- 要麻醉吗? - 局部麻醉就行 - Anesthetic? - Just local.

他会乱踢人,按住他,西樱 He's a kicker. Hold him down, Nishi.

笨蛋,快过来 Idiot! Get back here!

妈呀 Mother!

好了,可以了,我来缝合伤口吧 Alright, he's ready. I'll sew him up.

把绷带拿给我 Get me a bandage.

三天三夜做了两百台手术 Two hundred operations over three days and three nights.

外科医生冈部中尉 Lieutenant Okabe, the surgeon,

还有医护兵和护士们都一点没有合眼 as well as the medics and nurses, all went without sleep.

接下来处理手臂,按住他 Arm next. Hold him down.

送进来的伤兵越来越多 More and more men were brought in.

许多人就在等待手术的过程中死去了 Many died waiting for surgery.

有些人在手术台上就死了 Some died during surgery.

还有的人死在了手术后 Others died after the operation.

他们的归宿都是停尸房 They all went to the morgue.

喂,剪下他们的身份牌,否则连他们是谁都不知道 Hey, get their tags or we won't know who's who.

身份牌堆得高高的 There was a mountain of tags.

整整登记了三天哪... It was the end of the third day...

他的脉搏很有力 His pulse is strong.

就是失血过多了 He's lost too much blood.

没法救活了 We can't help him.

西樱护士... Nurse Nishi...

是我啊,我是坂本 It's me... Sakamoto.

西樱护士,救救我,求你了 Nurse Nishi, save me, please.

以前的事,我对不起你了 I'm sorry about what happened.

我可不想死啊,我还想活下去 I don't want to die. I want to live!

我求你了,救救我吧 I'm begging you. Please save me.

你别走啊 Don't leave me!

西樱护士...求你了,我不想死啊 Nurse Nishi...Please don't let me die!

我不想死啊 Don't let me die!

- 医生 - 什么事? - Doctor. - What is it?

他需要输血 He needs a transfusion.

实施麻醉 Anesthetic.

只有大佐及以上军衔的人员才能给他们输血 Only colonels and above get blood transfusions.

我认识这个人,求你了,医生 I know this man. Please, Doctor.

你怎么认识他的? How do you know him?

我在天津那会儿,他是我的病人 He was my patient in Tientsin for a while.

他又不是你的亲属,连朋友也算不上吧? He's not kin, or even a friend?

是的,长官 No, sir.

我们忙得焦头烂额了,要优先救治更有可能活下来的人 We're swamped. These others have a better chance.

西樱,如果你今晚能来我的营房,我就答应你 If you come to my quarters tonight, Nishi, I'll do it for you.

谢谢了,长官 Thank you, sir.

就这一回 Just this once!

我不想他就这么死去 I didn't want him to die.

我不想让他觉得我是为了报复他 I didn't want him to think that was my revenge...

才故意置他于死地的 that I'd deliberately kill him.

然而,输血没有起效 However, the transfusion didn't work.

到换班前的那会,他还是死了 By the end of the shift, he was dead.

- 坂本,坂本 - 怎么了? - Sakamoto! Sakamoto! - What's up?

没脉搏了,瞳孔也放大了 No pulse. His pupils are dilated.

他腹部中弹了,这种伤是要命的 He's been gut shot, it kills them every time.

医疗用血都是很珍贵的,这下浪费了 What a waste of precious blood.

把他拖出去,扔到死人堆里吧 We'll take him out. Throw him on the pile.

又死了一个 One more dead!

- 是谁啊? - 护士西樱 - Who is it? - Nurse Nishi.

- 进来吧 - 打搅了 - Come on. - Excuse me.

哦,你还真的来了? So, you actually came?

- 那你是开玩笑的咯? - 不,我是认真的 - Were you joking? - No, I meant it.

- 给我倒点酒来 - 好的,长官 - Pour me some wine. - Yes, sir.

这可是战利品哪 The spoils of war.

冈部医生... Dr. Okabe...

我们给他输血的那个人还是死了 The man we gave the transfusion to has died.

这有什么可奇怪的?能活下来倒是个奇迹 That's no surprise. It would've been a miracle.

很抱歉,我给您添麻烦了 I'm sorry I caused you trouble.

西樱,对待病人不能厚此薄彼 Nishi, don't play favorites with the patients.

当兵的就算不得人了,他们只是个物件...就像武器 Soldiers aren't human beings. They're objects... just weapons.

那么,如果您知道他会死,为何还要给他动手术? Then, why did you operate if you knew he'd die?

在我被征召入伍之前 Before I was drafted,

我曾是一家大医院的专科外科医生 I was a specialist surgeon at a large hospital.

但在这儿我哪里像个医生? But here I'm no doctor.

我得决定谁能活下来 I have to decide who will live,

由我来判定他们的生死 whether I can save them or not.

有时候,我真渴望还是在医院里当医生 Sometimes I long to be a doctor again.

我就知道他会死,可我总还是尽力了 I knew he'd die, but I did my best anyway.

仅存的那点职业尊严,让我不得不走个过场 The last vestiges of professional pride made me go through the motions.

嘿,喝一口吧,对睡眠有好处 Hey, have a drink. You'll sleep better.

好的,长官,我会喝的 Yes, sir, I will.

一车车的伤兵送来,我要怎样才能拯救他们呢? What can I do to save those truckloads of soldiers?

他们一个个血管破裂,骨头碎裂…… Ruptured blood vessels,smashed bones...

失血过多或是坏疽,夺走了他们大多数人的生命 Blood loss or gangrene gets most of them.

没有库存血了,药品也快用完了 We've no blood and hardly any medicine.

所以要锯掉他们的手臂还有大腿 So I cut off their arms and their legs.

尽管有的人没有截肢的必要 Even those who don't need it.

人家说我是这行的专家 They say that I'm an expert at it.

我锯掉了成百段的肢体 I've cut off hundreds of limbs.

我让数百人落下了终身残疾 I've crippled hundreds of men.

只有老天知道到底有多少 God knows how many.

可是您的职责就是拯救他们的生命啊 But you had to try to save their lives.

你认为那些个当兵的会相信这个吗? You think those soldiers believe that?

他们还不如死了痛快 They'd be better off dead.

我所做的一切罪孽深重啊 What I'm doing is wicked.

我要么眼睁睁看着他们死去,要么造成他们终身残疾,就这样 I either let them die, or I cripple them. That's all.

我还算得上个医生吗? Am I a doctor?

我没被逼疯掉,都算个奇迹了 It's a wonder I don't go mad.

该谴责的是战争,而不是您 The war's to blame. Not you.

战争? The war?

我们一发动攻击,我们的战线就会变长 As we attack, our lines get longer.

敌人就转而攻击我们的后方 The enemy turns around and attacks our rear,

那里的防线比较薄弱 where our defenses are weak.

支那太大了 China's too big.

打这样的仗太愚蠢了 It's a stupid war.

不过这是军队的问题...和我没关系 But that's the Army's problem...not mine.

脱衣服呀 Get undressed.

我不能在护士面前显露醉态 I can't get drunk in front of a nurse.

这是命令 That's an order!

Opmerkingen (1)

  • Franksh
    An excellent Japanese movie
Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left