Beverly Hills Cop

Beverly Hills Cop

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

Beverlylls Cop 1984 720p BrRip x264 YIFY chteng
Komentarz od klseklse
chs/cht

Tagi

brrip
x264
720p
720
Opublikowano: 2015-08-16
Pobrania: 56
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 200 wierszy.

字幕来源:南山石颇感兴趣cmct团队.

后期:lee.

底特律.

这批货很好 肯定他妈的能赚钱. Truck looks great. There must be a fucking fortune here.

我知道 别在他面前说 好吗. I know... Let's not in front of him, alright?

好的 没问题. OK, no problem, no problem.

告诉我 怎么了 老兄 怎么了 靠. Tell me something, fellas, what's going on? Shit.

我等了很久了 告诉我. I been here too long. Talk to me.

等一会. Just give us a minute.

别等了 来 看看这个. I ain't got no more minutes. Check this out. I want you to see something.

没问题的看看吧这是很受孩子们欢迎的卷烟. You can't get no cleaner than this. These are very popular with children.

知道这是什么吗 这是联邦印花. You know what this is in here? A federal tax stamp.

你没法有比这更干净的了 谈一下吧. You can't get no cleaner than that! Talk to me! Tell me something.

如果是他妈这么棒为什么你不要了它呢. So go into business yourself if it's such a great fucking deal.

我想 但我不是来自底特律的. I would, but I ain't from Detroit.

我不知道谁能应付这么大的任务. I don't even know nobody in town that can handle a job this big,

你们该有门路的. but you all got all the connections, you know.

告诉我些 我是个生意人 我要坐下. Tell me something, shit, I'm a businessman.

- 随你们怎么做吧 - 它不容易脱手的. -Do what you wanna do. -It ain't easy to get rid of this shit.

我明白 我是个生意人 这是我的事. I know, but I'm a businessman, this is my thing.

我在这儿做生意. I'm doing business here.

去发动卡车 我们离开他妈的这儿. Warm up the truck. Let's get the fuck outta here.

- 那就是我说的- 你是个机灵小子我喜欢你. -That's what I'm talking about. -You're a sharp kid, I like you.

我很感激. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

表兄 老兄 别走 我看来这是2000块. Cousin, my man, don't dash yet. This is like two grand to me.

- 这怎么看也不像5000块 - 让我看看. -This doesn't look like $5,000. -Let me see that.

这批货值五千块 那才有两千 点一下. The deal's for 5,000. That's about 2,000. Count it yourself.

你知道吗 气死我了. You know what, this pisses me off.

我告诉我的手下要五千块的. I told my people it was supposed to be five grand here,

但看看 他们骗我们. and look at this shit, they stiffed us.

不是 他们骗你 我要我的钱. No, they stiffed you, 'cause I want my money, man.

婊子养的 现在你没法指望任何人. Son of a bitch, you can't count on anybody today,

不过我跟你说我们现在别他妈的争论了. but I tell you what, let's not fucking hassle about it now.

你先拿这两千块 下次我再支付给你. Take the two fucking grand and on the next score,

我一定给你补上. I promise I'll make it up to you.

别耍我. Look, don't jerk me off, all right?

耍别人去 这是废话. Jerk somebody else off, this is bullshit.

我要五千 不是两千 别这样对待我. I need $5,000 dollars, not 2,000 thing, don't do this to me.

别无理取闹 你没法对付强尼布那那. Don't be unreasonable. You're not dealing with Johnny Bananas.

- 我会掩护你- 我不知道什么强尼布那那. -I got you covered. -I got no idea what Johnny Banana,

但我可否要我的钱 我慢慢地跟你说. but can I have my money... Look, can I say it slow for you.

我要五千块 五千块. I need five thousand dollars!

看我的嘴巴 五千块 那是我需要的. Read my lips: Five thousand dollars, is what I need.

这是狗屁 没钱什么都不行. This is bullshit here. I can't do nothing with that.

你要做混蛋 你就留着. If you want to be a fucking asshole, you can take the whole load

自己抽光它们吧. and smoke them yourself in the park.

- 我不抽好彩 - 我给你我的回答. -I don't smoke Lucky Strike. -I got people I gotta answer to.

- 我抽加长剑牌 - 我没法自己定价格. -I smoke King Size Kent. -I can't make a price of my...

该死 跟你合作真好. Fuck this. Nice doing business with you, kid.

嘿 伙计 你们在这儿干什么. Hey, buddy, what you doing here?

长官你知道几分钟前发生了什么事吗. Officers, do you know what just happened?

你不会相信的来看看这个货车开不动伙计. You ain't gonna believe this shit. The truck, it just stopped, man!

它停了 你可有充电电线 帮我一下. It just stopped! You got some jumper cables, you give me a jump?

我认识你吗. Hey... don't I know you from someplace?

不 我从水牛城来的. No, that ain't me, I'm from Buffalo.

你们俩家伙 拿身份证出来. Both you guys, break out some ID.

我们快他妈的离开这里. Let's get the fuck outta here!

哦 靠 这. Shit! What the fuck?

该死. Oh, shit.

别动 混蛋. Freeze, asshole!

福里 我们早该知道. Foley, we should've known it was you.

嘿 阿克塞尔 就该这么做. Hey, Axel, way to go!

- 我不明白- 我没有时间给你杰弗瑞. -I don't understand. -I don't have time, Jeffrey.

陶德要找你 他很生气. Todd's looking for you, he's really pissed.

他说这是你最糟的一次. He said this is your worst fuck-up ever.

我个人不同意 他当时又不在场. Personally, I don't think that's true. He's not in there.

我知道了 杰弗 谢谢. Yeah, I can see that, Jeff.

如果你抓到他们他可能不会这么生气. If you'd busted these guys, maybe he wouldn't have been so mad.

但我听说你搞价钱被捉住了. Now I heard you got caught up haggling for money?

两千块是不够的. $2,000 wasn't enough money.

如果我拿了它 他们会知道我是警察. If I took it, those guys woulda known I was a cop.

- 别烦我 你这个混蛋 - 别走开. -Todd's gonna tear you another asshole. -Don't go anywhere.

我不是说你做错了. I'm not saying you did anything wrong.

但若你抓到他们就会好一点. If you had busted these guys it would've worked out better.

那就是我要说的 你去哪里. That's all I'm saying. Where you going now?

拿我的屎离开这里. I'm gonna go get my shit and get outta here.

不 大错特错. No, big mistake, big mistake.

- 要我的意见吗 - 不要. -Want my advice? -No.

- 知道如果我是你我会怎么做吗- 我不知道. -You know what I would do? -No, I don't.

进去跟他谈谈等着他他很快回来杰弗瑞. Talk to him. He'll be right back.

走开 不然我开枪射你. Get away from me or I'm gonna shoot you. No time for you today.

我不是要教你怎么做不过你知道我会怎么做吗. You know what I would do?

不要生气 我不想听你说 行吗. Just lighten up. I'm not listening to you. I'm not listening.

你会令自己更糟糕. You're making it a lot worse for yourself.

看这个 谢谢你们. This is great, thank you guys.

阿克塞尔 你有香烟吗. Hey, Axel, you got a cigarette?

- 那是你写的吗- 那就是我要告诉你的. -Did you write that one? -That's what I'm trying to tell you.

大家都知道那宗货车事件. Everybody knows about you and the truck.

杰弗瑞 你听我说好吗. Jeffrey, will you listen to me?

我不想听 我忽视你. I am not listening to you, I'm ignoring you.

听着 好极 真成熟. Great! Great, real mature.

我不要听杰弗瑞说 但他还在说. I am not listening to Jeffrey, but he's still talking.

- 我不要听 - 我讨厌你这样做. -I am not listening to you! -I really hate when you do that.

- 那么住口吧 好吗 - 那是孩子气. -Then stop then. -It's childish!

- 该死的福里是否在这里 - 哦 靠. -Is that fucking Foley in here? -Oh, shit.

陶德来了 该有好戏了. There's Todd, it's show time, OK?

老板 我知道你要说什么. I know what you're gonna say...

你干嘛没有我批准就去做内应. Where the fuck you come off going undercover without authorization?

这他妈的都是怎么回事儿. What the fuck is this all about?

你要做牛仔警察. You wanna play some fucking bullshit cowboy cop,

去别的警区做好了. go do it in somebody else's precinct.

想听我这方面的故事吗. Don't you want to hear my side of the story?

什么他妈的你这方面的故事. What's your fucking side of the story?

让我们听听你这方面的故事. Let's hear your side of the story.

我没兴趣再他妈的对你多说. Axel, I'm not taking any more of this shit from you.

知道你这种惊人的举动令本市损失多少钱. You know how much this little stunt is gonna cost this city?

我认为不是钱的问题 长官. I don't think cost is the issue here, sir.

我认为问题是我公然违反纪律. I think the issue should be my blatant disregard for proper procedure.

该死 你说得对 聪明货. You damn right, wise-ass!

市长打电话给局长他就打电话给副局长. The mayor called the chief. The chief called the deputy chief.

副局长就来骂我的屁股. The deputy chief just chewed my ass out!

你看我还剩下点儿什么 啊. You see I don't have any bit of it left, don't you!

你他妈的从哪儿弄来一卡车香烟. Where in the fuck did you get a truckload of cigarettes from anyway?

从迪尔伯恩抢劫案拿到的. From the Dearborn hijack.

从迪尔伯恩抢劫案那辆车上周他妈的被充公. The Dearborn hijack? That bust went down last week.

该被扣押在汽车场里. That truck is supposed to be in the damn pound!

我试过告诉你. I tried to tell you.

这不关你他妈的的事. Jeffrey, this is none of your fucking business.

这个不是我的储物柜. This is not my locker.

听着阿克塞尔不准再设圈套明白吗. Listen, Axel, no more of these setups, you understand?

你是个很有潜质的好警察. You're a good cop. You got great potential,

but you don't know every fucking thing.

我厌倦替你顶罪. And I'm tired of taking the heat for your ass.

再有一次 你就滚到街上去. One more time and you're out on the street.

- 明白吗 - 老板 我告诉你. -Do you understand me? -Let me tell you...

你听懂了吗. Do you understand me?

是 我知道了 老板. Yeah, I understand. Boss.

局长没有把它咬光你还有一点屁股剩下. The chief ain't chew it all out, you still got a little ass there.

别他妈的闹了 阿克塞尔. Don't fuck with me, Axel.

快回家去. Not now. Go on, go home.

嗨. Hey!

嗨. Hey, man!

- 你好吗 - 很好. -How you doing?! -All right.

你还要闯入人家的屋里. I see you're still breaking in people's houses.

你那个锁有什么用为什么你不买个他妈的真正的锁呢. What'd you expect with that lock? Why didn't you buy a real fucking lock?

我不需要锁 我有枪 我会射人. I don't need no lock, I got my pistol. I pop a cap in somebody.

我负担不起电费 关上冰箱. I can't afford no electrical bill. Close my refrigerator.

蟑螂会跑进去. You got groceries and shit all inside there.

- 坐下 看看你 - 怎么了. -Look at you! -Yeah.

- 你何时出来的 - 六个月前. -Yo, man, when you'd get out? -I walked out six months ago.

六个月前出来你现在才来看我. You got out six months ago, and you're just coming now?

我行为良好 提早一年出狱. They got me out a year early for, you know, good time,

我去了加州享受阳光. and I went out to California to get some sun.

- 我有样东西给你看- 我没见你两年了怎么了. -I got to show you something. -I ain't seen you in two years.

一万德国马克. Ten thousand Deutsche Marks.

- 德国马克 - 是的. -Deutsche Mark? -Yeah.

这是什么. What is that?

无记名债券 追查不到的. They're bearer bonds. They're bonds. Untraceable.

你偷回来的. You stole them?

- 不是 - 我不想听. -No. It's not... -I don't wanna hear it.

抱歉我问了. I'm sorry I even asked.

- 很高兴看到你 - 伙计 我很想念你. -It's just good to see you, man. -I missed you, man.

- 是 - 想念你. -Yeah. -I missed you.

你到加州来干什么. What were you doing in California, anyway?

- 我在工作 - 在哪里工作. -I was working. -Working where?

- 猜一下 - 不知道 哪里. -Guess. -I don't know, where were you working?

比佛利山. Beverly Hills.

- 做什么 - 你不会相信的. -What were you doing? -You ain't gonna believe this man.

- 什么 - 我是个保安员. -What? -I was a security guard.

谁他妈的雇用你做保安员. Who the fuck's gonna hire you as a security guard?

珍妮桑玛斯. Jenny Summers.

珍妮桑玛斯. Jenny Summers?!

我好几年没见过珍妮了 她怎么样. Oh, man, I haven't seen Jenny in years! What she up to?

她很好. Axel, she's doing great, right?

她是比佛利山. She's the manager of this art gallery,

霍里斯本顿画廊的经理. the Hollis Benton Art Gallery out in Beverly Hills.

它像是个举世闻名的地方你以前听说过没有. It's like a world famous place. You ever hear of it?

听过 我所有的艺术品都在那里买的. Yeah, I buy all of my art there.

八号球 台角袋 中两个. Eight ball, corner pocket, two cushions.

五十块赌你做不到. Fifty bucks you don't make that shot.

- 胡说 - 一百块. -Bullshit. -A hundred.

好的. You got a bet.

你会怎么做. What are you gonna do.

你一直都这么聪明. You're just as bright as you always were.

20 40 60 80 拿去开派对吧. Twenty, 40, 60, 80, take it. Have a party.

很高兴跟你交易. Pleasure doing business with you.

你打算他妈的怎么做. What the fuck you gonna do?

小姐 再来两杯威士忌加苏打. Miss, excuse me, two more Scotch and sodas.

我有个好主意. I got a great idea.

我有个好主意. I got a great idea!

我们去偷车吧. Let's steal a car.

你开玩笑吗. Are you serious?

我是个他妈的警察 我不能再偷车了. I'm a fucking police officer, I can't steal cars no more.

- 你怎么回事 - 那又怎么样. -What's wrong with you? -So what?

记得那次我们偷的那辆车吗 伙计. Remember the time you stole that car, man?

一辆他妈的卡迪拉克. A fucking Cadillac.

我们像两个该死的在高速公路上飞跑. We had to go and drive it on the expressway.

就像两个疯子. You fucking maniac.

我还记得你因此而坐牢. I also remember you had to go to jail behind that shit, too.

那不是监狱 那是公立学校. That wasn't a jail, it was a state school.

当你15岁时 公立学校就是监狱. State school is jail when you're 15 years old.

不算是坐牢伙计比起监狱那像是日间夏令营. Not jail, man, that's like... That's like day camp compared to jail.

为何你被拘捕时没有告发我. How come you didn't tell on me when you got caught?

- 我们可以一起的 - 你不知道. -You didn't tell we were together? -You don't know?

- 你不知道 - 不知道. -You don't know? -No.

因为我爱你. It's because I love you, man.

再来一杯. One more round.

别动 迈克 我要开门 好吗. Hold still, Mike. I gotta open the door, OK?

站住了 好吗 开始了. Balance yourself. OK, here we go.

我现在开门 好吗 开始了 好 开始了. I'm opening the door now, OK? Here we go. All right, here we go.

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left