Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
字幕译制:微博 @帕拉多克斯paradox,转制请注明
>>亲爱的维斯塔 >> Dear Vista,
我很久前就想写这封信了 I've been meaning to write this note for a long time
但我不善于表达自己的心声 but I'm not very good at expressing myself.
所以我只能说这些 So I'll just say this.
我想念你的微笑 I miss your smile.
我希望你读到信时一切安好 I'd say that I hope this note finds you well
然而这些事情的发生.. but as these things go..
...你不会是这样的反应 ...that won't be the case.
几小时前 A few hours ago
我在德沃酒吧发现一个女孩安详的躺在 I found this girl looking a little too peaceful
最后的一间厕所里 in the last bathroom stall of The Devoe.
我头脑一片空白 我检查了她的脉搏 但是... I didn't know what to think of it. I checked her pulse, but..
...她去世了 ...she was gone
这件可怕的事让我想起了你 And the scary thing is she reminded me a little bit of you
像你一样 她也抛弃身边人而去 and just like you,she left someone behind.
>> 里奇,我很抱歉你看到了这幕 >> I'm sorry you had to see this, Richie.
一位年轻女孩死在了马桶座上 A beautiful young girl dead on the toilet seat.
我是说没人愿意受到这种惊吓 I mean, nobody needs that kind of excitement
对吧 am I right?
你欠德沃酒吧什么 What do you owe The Devoe?
你和我 扯平了 You and me, we're even.
你欠别人的钱 我也会想办法帮你解决 The money you owe everybody else, I'm gonna look the other way on that too.
里奇 我把你当成我的孩子 You're like a son to me, Richie.
这些年来我就像你的父亲一般 I feel like a father to you all these years.
我知道我们不常一起出去玩 I know we don't hang out together
但是...这是我的感觉 but...that's how I feel.
我真的是那样觉得的 I really feel that way.I do.
拿着 算在我头上 Take this.That's on me.
你不欠我什么 You don't owe me nothin'.
拿着它 阿... Take that and, uh..
今晚在这看到的就你知我知 just...just keep what you saw here tonight between us
好吗 嘿 好吗 alright? Hey. Alright?
里奇 我很感激 I appreciate that, Richie.
>> 维斯塔 没有你的世界冰冷孤独 >> The world is a cold and lonely place without you in it, Vista.
我很想你 I just miss you.
你走了之后 And since you've been gone
我被指责成局外的观察者 I've been accused of being an observer
使用者 a user,
孤家寡人 a loner,
清洁工 a cleaner,
失败者和傻瓜 a failure and a fool...
却从来不是参与者 but never a participant.
不 No.
从没有人指责我变成这样 No one's ever accused me of that.
不管则样 我决定结束这一切 Anyway, I decided it's time to call it quits.
药物已经无效 The drugs no longer work.
我就要回家看你 I'm coming home to see you
这次没有什么能阻止我 and there ain't nothing gonna stop me this time.
>> 你好 里奇 >> Hello.Richie.
我需要找人从学校朗诵会将索菲亚接回家 你能帮我吗 I need someone to pick up Sophia from her school recital.Can you do this?
我知道 我们有一段时日没说过话了 I know, I know,we haven't spoken in a while
但我不能过去学校接她 but I'm not gonna be able to pick her up from school
因为发生了一些事 'cause something's come up.
我现在很糟糕 I'm just so fucked right now.
我现在处于糟糕的环境下 我需要帮助 I'm in a fucked-up situation and I need a favor on this one.
说话啊 Say something.
上帝啊 我就知道你不做重要的事 Jesus Christ, I know you're not doing anything important!
你想让我在电话里求你吗 You want me to beg you over the phone?
我在求你 行了吗 我在求你 This is me begging you, okay?I'm begging.
听着 你到了那 有一个暗号 好吗 Listen, when you get there,there's a password, okay?
只有她和我知道 暗号是“栗子” Only she and I know it. The password is "Chestnut."
你在听吗 是“栗子” Are you hearing me? "Chestnut."
知道了吧 你能在20分钟内到那吗 Okay? Can you be there in 20 minutes?
你他妈的就做这一件事吧 Can you do this one fucking thing?
你会去吗 What's it gonna be?
求你了 里奇 Please, Richie.
>> 好 >> Okay.
>>我有幸能看到这些孩子 >> I've had the privilege of seeing these children
>>茁壮成长并且追逐梦想 >> grow and move on to pursue their dreams
而且我要说 班级里有 and I must say, this class has some of the smartest
我此生中见过的最聪明最有天赋的孩子 and most talented children I've ever seen.
我们再次把掌声献给 So let's have another round of applause
五年级唱诗班 for the 5th grade choir.
>>我的名字是索菲亚·霍利·希尔 >> My name is Sophia Holy Hill.
今晚的朗诵会,我选择的是 and for tonight's recital,I have chosen
“死亡的沉思” "Because I Could Not Stop For Death"
是一首十九世纪美国诗人艾米莉·狄金森写的诗歌 by the 19th century American poet, Emily Dickenson.
“因为我不能停下来等待死神 "Because I could not stop for death
“他和善地停下来等我 "He kindly stopped for me.
“那辆车只能容我们两个 还有不朽 "The carriage held but just ourselves in immortality.
“我们慢慢驱车 他不慌不忙 "We slowly drove.He knew no haste.
“我也把我的劳与闲 统统丢掉一边 "And I had put away my labor and my leisure too --
“离那时已是几个世纪 "Since then, 'tis centuries and yet each seems
“过了还不到一天 "shorter than the day.
我首次猜测到 马头在朝向永恒奔窜” I first surmised the horses' heads were toward eternity."
>> 谢谢 索菲亚 我们鼓掌 >> Thank you, Sophia.Let's give a hand --
>> 我还没结束呢 >> I'm not done yet.
我用普通话再背诵一遍这首诗歌 I will now recite the exact same passage in Mandarin.
暗号 Password.
栗子 Chestnut.
妈妈在哪 Where's mother?
我27分钟后有体操排练 I have gymnastics rehearsal in 27 minutes.
如果没能及时赶到 会有严重后果 If I'm not there on time,there'll be hell to pay.
结束后,你护送我回家 After that,you've to escort me home.
我明天有考试 7点钟之前我必须到家 I have a test tomorrow,I need to be home by 7
以确保我能好好复习 in order to study for it properly.
如果我没能在7点准时回家 会有严重后果 If I'm not home by 7 p.m. on the dot, there'll be hell to pay.
嗯 我们理清一下 Well, now that we cleared that up
我不知道你是否记得我 I don't know if you remember me
但...我叫里奇 but...my name is Richard.
我是... And I am...
...你舅舅 ...your uncle.
我不在意 I don't care.
所以 怎么 你 阿 在暑假也上课 So, what, you, uh, take school in the summer?
是的 Yes.
怎么 你不及格 What, did you flunk?
不 我跳级了 No, I'm skipping 6th grade.
你跳级了 You're skipping 6th grade.
跳过了六年级 Skipping 6th grade.
我喜欢六年级 I loved 6th grade.
我太喜欢六年级了 我上了两遍 I loved it so much,I took it twice.
你没必要再跟来了 You don't have to go beyond this point.
好 是 嗯 很高兴见到你 Okay, yeah. Well, uh, it's nice to meet you.
帮我问候你妈妈 Tell your mom I say hello.
再见 Goodbye.
>> 亲爱的维斯塔 >> Dear Vista
你不会相信的 you're not gonna believe this
但我觉得比之前更糟了 but I now feel worse than I did before.
我没有开玩笑 I'm not even kidding.
我依然会实施我的计划 Still, my plan remains the same
但我不能承受再度躺到血水当中 but I cannot bear to return to the red water.
这次我会尝试一种更温和的方法 I'm gonna try a softer approach this time.
不会让我死的太难看 Something that won't leave us quite a mess.
通常情况下 你知道的 我远离药物 Normally, as you know, I try to stay away from the pills
因为那些副作用 because of the adverse side effects
尤其是产生幻觉 especially the paranoid delusions.
它们通常是第一个表现出来 They're usually the first to surface.
我真希望它们不要出现 I really hope it doesn't happen now.
尤其是不要出现我欠别人钱的的幻觉 Particularly the one delusion where I owe people money.
里奇 Richie!
嗯 Yeah?
你拿了我们的钱 You got our money?
你是谁 >> Who is this?
你知道我是谁 You know who this is.
而且你知道数字 是800美元 And you know the number. It's $800.
800美元 $800?
是的 我想是600美元 Yeah, I thought it was $600.
不 那是昨天 今天是800美元 No, that was yesterday. Today it's $800.
嗯 我明天给你怎样么样 Well, what if I give it to you tomorrow?
明天将会是多少 What's it gonna be then?
里奇 不会到明天的 期限到了 You won't have it tomorrow, Richie. That's the point.
你永远也别想 You'll never have it.
我明天给你 是吗 你能办到 I'll have it tomorrow. Yeah? How you gonna do that?
你不需要操心 Don't worry about it.
好吗 明天我给你 Okay? I'll have it for you tomorrow.
我明天晚餐时间给你 I'm gonna have it for you tomorrow at dinnertime.
晚餐 那就5点钟 Dinnertime. So 5 o'clock?
晚餐是7点 Dinnertime is 7 o'clock.
我这里晚餐是5点钟 Dinnertime is 5 o'clock where I come from.
是吗 嗯 我猜你是美国人 Yeah? Well, I guess you come from America.
我是纽约人 晚餐是7点钟 I come from New York where it's 7 o'clock.
你扯淡 你明天肯定没有钱 You're full of shit. You won't have our money by tomorrow.
我没扯淡 你在扯淡 I ain't full of shit! >> You're so full of shit.
你在扯淡 You're so full of shit --
你知道我干嘛了 You know what I'm full of?
我吃下了20颗安眠药 你这坨大便 I'm full of 20 sleeping pills, you pile of dung shit.
所以我明天就与世长辞了 So I'm gonna be long gone by tomorrow comes around.
你再说什么鬼 是的 是真的 What are you talking about? Yeah, that's right.
当你来到这的时候我会昏死在自己的呕吐物里I'll be facedown in a puddle of my own puke
所以不管什么时候 by the time you show up here,okay? So meet me up whenever.
5点还是7点 我不在乎 5 o'clock, 7 o'clock, I don't care.
我将与世长辞 你懂吗 I'm gonna be long gone, you understand?
你个疯子 You fuckin' psycho.
600美元 800美元 为什么不干脆加到1000美元 $600, $800, why don't we just make it $1,000?
操你大爷 Go fuck yourself!
里奇 Richie.
里奇 Richie.
我现在就过来见你 不 没有用的 >> I'm coming to see you now. >> No, that doesn't work for me.
我们就看看那些安眠药 >> We'll just see about those sleeping pills.
你明天晚餐过来 >> You come tomorrow night, dinnertime.
你乖乖呆在那 >> You just stay right there.
你来的时候我已经死了 >> I'm gonna be long gone by the time you come around.
我已经到你住的楼了 >> I'm already in the building.
什么 >> What?
我说我到了你住的楼了 里奇 >> I said I'm in the building, Richie.
胡扯 >> Bullshit!
有个派对在举行 是吧 >> There's a party going on up there, right?
是的 里奇 Yeah, Richie.
派对在庆祝今年最长的一天 Party celebrating the longest day of the year.
阿 这没有什么派对 >> Nah, there ain't no party going on up here.
哦 有的 有派对 >> Oh, yes, there is.
他们还放了音乐 我能听到 They're playing music up there. I can hear it.
是吗 >> Yeah?
他们放的是哪首歌 What song are they playing?
好听的歌 里奇 >> It's a good song, Richie.
是大卫·鲍伊的歌 我想 It's David Bowie, I think.
是的 就是 Yeah, that's it.
是大卫·鲍伊的那首“五年” It's "Five Years" by David Bowie.
¶ The way that you talk ¶
¶ I kiss you you're beautiful ¶
¶ I want you to walk ¶
¶ We've got five years ¶
¶ Stuck on my eyes ¶
¶ Five years ¶
¶ What a surprise ¶
¶ We got five years ¶
¶ My brain hurts a lot ¶
¶ Five years ¶
¶ That's all we've got ¶
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.