Kinsey

Kinsey

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

Kinsey (2004) 金赛性学教授 720p HDRip x264 chseng
Komentarz od klseklse
chs

Tagi

hdrip
HDRip
x264
720p
720
HD
Opublikowano: 2015-09-13
Pobrania: 41
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 200 wierszy.

别坐那么远。 Don't sit so far away.

—我们要避免制造任何距离。 —好的。 Anything that creates a distance should be avoided. - Okay.

尽量别皱眉头。 And try not to frown.

—很抱歉。我皱眉头了吗? —你得放松。 - I'm sorry. Was I frowning? - You have to relax.

如果你不放松,又怎么指望我开放些呢? How can I be expected to open up if you're not relaxed?

—好。 —做一次深呼吸。 Right. - Take a deep breath.

再来一次。 Start again.

像你看到的,这张纸被分成了和多方格。 As you can see, this piece of paper has been divided into squares.

总共是 287 块。 There are 287 of them.

你的性经历会以一种隐性编码填在这一页里。 Your sex history will fit on this single page in a cryptic code.

别忘了提到没有这种编码的写入密钥。 Don't forget to mention that there's no written key to the code.

被测试者坦率直言的唯一情况…… The interview subject will only be candid...

就是他知道他在绝对完全自信地说话。 ifhe knows he's speaking in the strictest confidence.

对。好的。 Right. Okay.

那么你的生日是哪天? So, when were you born?

1894 年 6 月 23 日。 June 23, 1 894.

单身还是已婚? Are you single or married?

已婚。 Married.

—是哪一个种族的? —别浪费时间问这些明显的事,马丁。 - What is your race? - Don't waste time asking the obvious, Martin.

—你自己填写吧。 —你信仰什么宗教? Fill it in yourself. - What is your religion?

—循道宗教。 —你多久上一次教堂? Methodist. - How often do you attend church?

现在不去了,但我 19 岁之前经常去。 Not at all now, but I did regularly until I was 1 9.

在你成长过程中与父母的关系怎么样? How did you get along with your father and mother when you were growing up?

那是个多重问题。 That's a multiple question.

允许我忽略任何我不想回答的部分。 It allows me to ignore any part I don't want to answer.

—和你母亲相处得怎样? —很好。 How did you get along with your mother? - Fine.

—我们关系密切。 —你父亲呢? We had a close relationship. - And your father?

—和父亲相处得如何? How did you get along with your father?

我们要做什么呢? And what are we to do?

我们避开肉体上的问题…… We turn away from matters of the flesh...

来关注精神上的…… and we turn to things...

东西。 of the spirit.

性欲…… Lust...

有一千条大街…… has a thousand avenues--

舞厅,冷饮室…… the dance hall, the ice cream parlor...

交谊大厅…… the tenement saloon...

土耳其浴。 the Turkish bath.

就像九头蛇…… Like the Hydra...

到处长出新头。 it grows new heads everywhere.

甚至现代科学发明…… Even the modern inventions of science...

也习惯于培养不道德。 are used to cultivate immorality.

内燃机…… The gas engine...

让我们可以驾车兜风…… has brought us the automobile joyride...

还有甚至更为巨大的威胁…… and an even more pernicious menace...

路边妓院。 the roadside brothel.

电力…… Electricity...

让低劣的电影展成为可能。 has made possible the degrading picture show.

因为那部电话…… Because of the telephone...

一个少妇…… a young woman...

可以在枕边听到求爱者…… can hear the voice of her suitor...

……的声音,如同就在身旁。 on the pillow, right next to her.

还有,我们别忘了所有发明中最可耻的…… And let's not forget the most scandalous invention of all--

手动滑链…… the talon-slide fastener...

也被称之为拉链…… otherwise known as the zipper...

也让每个男人和男孩迅速步入…… which provides every man and boy speedy access...

……道德的遗忘。 to moral oblivion.

你现在身体状况好吗? Are you currently in good health?

我猜想是的。哼哼。 I suppose so. Mm-hmm.

是什么令你有一虑? What makes you doubtful?

我看过的每个医生。 Every doctor I've ever seen.

以前得的病让我感到心虚。 Early disease left me with a weakened heart.

有没有患过什么病让你不能去上学吗? Did you have any illnesses that kept you out of school?

我患过伤寒和佝偻病。 I had typhoid fever and rickets.

还有风湿热。 Also rheumatic fever.

麻疹、水痘、肺炎…… Measles, chicken pox, pneumonia...

还有几次流感发作。 and several bouts of influenza.

波米洛伊,你在干什么? Pomeroy, what are you doing?

你比马丁更糟糕。 You're worse than Martin.

绝对不要对人作出判断。 Never make judgments about people.

我没有。 I wasn't.

你的身体姿势告诉我 我的病历表让你感到不舒服。 Your body posture told me that my list of ailments made you uncomfortable.

可能是吧。抱歉。 Maybe it did. Sorry.

保持不下判断的态度…… Maintaining a nonjudgmental attitude...

……比你想象的要难。 is harder than you think.

最好的方式是微笑,点点头…… The best way is to smile, nod your head...

……直接看着我的眼睛。 while looking me directly in the eye.

说到哪儿了? Where were we?

你小时候的健康。 Your health as a boy.

最后我开始户外运动,身体好多了。 It improved greatly when I finally discovered the outdoors.

从来没有比投身到野外更令我兴奋的…… I never got over the excitement of setting off into the wild...

逃离床铺、病痛、家庭。 escaping bed, illness, family.

一个人吗? Alone?

不。不。从没一个人。 No. No. Never alone.

我周围都是朋友。 I was surrounded by friends.

户外运动教我要相信自己的判断。 Being in the outdoors taught me to rely on my own judgment.

我开始研究事物,通过捕捉它们…… I started to learn about things by grasping them...

品尝它们、观察它们。 tasting them, looking at them.

—生物学? —对。 Biology? - Yes.

生物学。 Biology.

生命的科学。 The science oflife.

田野和树林变成了我新的圣地…… The fields and woods became my new place of worship...

……我的大教堂。 my cathedral.

唯一让我悲伤的是 在我必须离开的时候。 The only sadness they brought was when I had to leave them.

你第一次自慰的时候有多大年纪? How old were you when you first tried to pleasure yourself?

别。别。别这样委婉。 No. No. No euphemisms.

如果你和一个大学研究生说话…… If you're talking to a college graduate...

就说“手淫”、“睾丸”、“阴茎”…… use ''masturbation,'' ''testicles,'' ''penis''...

“阴道”、“外阴”、“排尿”、“排便”。 ''vagina, '' ''vulva, '' ''urination, '' ''defecation. ''

对低年级的男性,就说“自摸”、“蛋”…… With the lower-level male, it's ''jacking off,'' ''balls''...

“鸡鸡”、“屄”、“尿”、“屎”。 'prick, '' ''cunt, '' 'piss, '' ''shit. ''

我不明白,格布哈德。也许你的 哈佛学位对我们的目标来说太高了。 I don't know, Gebhard. Maybe your Harvard degree is too ivory tower for our purposes.

我是在西部长大的。 I was brought up out west.

我一辈子都和牧场主、矿工接触。 I've rubbed shoulders with ranchers, miners my whole life.

—我想你还是把小胡子刮掉的好。 —我喜欢这样。 And I thought you were gonna shave that mustache. - I like it.

这是个假装,是个掩盖。 It's a disguise, a cover-up.

随便看部电影。恰好 流氓们总是留着小胡子。 Look at any movie. The villain's always the one with the mustache.

我妻子喜欢。 My wife likes it.

你有一个机会对知识和科学做出重要贡献。 You have a chance to make an important contribution to knowledge and science.

而你告诉我为了脸上的一撮毛就放弃了? Are you telling me you'd give that up for a little facial hair?

没错,我想是这样。 Yes, I suppose I am.

啊。 Ah.

好吧,那就修剪一下。 Well, keep it trimmed.

那我们继续谈手淫的问题。 Let's get back to masturbation.

那是交配的叫声。 That's a mating call.

那么,你是怎样结束在 史蒂文斯学院的学业的,艾尔? So, how'd you wind up at the Stevens Institute, Al?

我以为你想成为生物学家。 I thought you wanted to be a biologist.

世界上的科学家贡多了,朋友。 There are enough scientists in the world, son.

现在社会需要的是工程师。 Engineers are what society needs now.

我,呃……我的一个老毛病又犯了。 I, um-- I had one of the old fits again.

我就尽量忍住。 I tried to stop it.

任何会引起性冲动发泄 的行为都必须阻止。 ''Any habit which causes the sex fluid to be discharged must be resisted.

医生联系了各种各样的疾病…… ''Doctors link it to an assortment of illnesses...

包括发疯、瞎眼、癫痫…… ''including insanity, blindness, epilepsy...

……甚至死亡。 even death.''

如果发生的时候你在睡觉呢? What if it happens while you're asleep?

据说一盎司精液的流失…… ''It is said that the loss of one ounce of seminal fluid...

相当于 40 盎司学液的流失。 equals the loss of 40 ounces of blood.''

我会杀掉自己,甚至不会醒来。 I'm killing myself, and I'm not even awake.

那我们该怎么办? What are we supposed to do?

内心保持空虚…… ''Keep your bowels open...

阅读《山上宝训》…… ''read the Sermon on the Mount...

坐着,把睾丸浸在一碗冷水中…… ''sit with your testicles submerged in a bowl of cold water...

想象母亲纯洁的爱。 think of your mother's pure love.''

为什么不祈祷? Why don't we pray.

来吧。继续发问。 Come on. Keep firing questions.

迅雷不及掩耳的提问 让被测试者难以撒谎。 Extreme rapidity makes it very difficult for a subject to lie.

你第一次在梦中达到性高潮是什么时候? How young were you the first time you had an orgasm while dreaming?

—你多长时间梦遗一次? How frequently did you have wet dreams?

—你梦见了什么? What did you dream about?

你第一次经历拥抱或接吻是什么时候? How young were you when you first experienced hugging or kissing?

—爱抚? —亲吻? —口交? Necking? - Petting? - Oral sex?

你从什么时候不再 把父母的家当作自己的? How young were you when you no longer thought of your parents' home as your own?

艾尔,天色晚了。我们走吧。 Al, it's getting late. Let's make the rounds.

—艾尔! —马上下来! - Al.! - Be right down!

一包法蒂玛。 Pack of Fatimas.

好的,小伙儿。15 美分。 Okay, son. That'll be 15 cents.

你犯罪了,先生 You're a criminal, sir.

我应该 立即向地方当局报案 I shall report you at once to the local authorities.

我的老天,该死的新教徒。 Dear Jesus, a goddamn Protestant.

—你不会把这种肮脏的玩意儿卖给未成年人吧 Did you not sell this vile weed to a minor?

—这和你有什么相干? What business is that of yours?

保护青少年不受诱惑是主的职责。 It is the Lord's work to protect the young from temptation.

—像你这种人,先生,性格软弱的人…… —滚出我的商店去。 Men like you, sir, Men of weak character... - get the hell out of my store.

我已经适当警告过, 你令思想健康的美国公民反感。 - I've given you proper warning. -are offensive to right-thinking American citizens--

闭嘴!你以为你是谁啊,神父?窃贼。 Shut up! You know what you are, Father? A prig.

—艾尔。 —吝啬鬼,小气的暴君,十足的伪君子! - Al. - A skinflint, a petty tyrant and a hypocrite to boot!

你觉得你在乎吗?我可不在乎。 You think you matter? You don't matter.

他的脑子有毛病。 There's something wrong with him.

—过来,艾尔。 —不。 Come on, Al. - No.

可能你的工作量太大了。 Maybe your workload is too heavy.

你可以把机械绘图放一放。 You could drop mechanical drawing.

我已经退出了史蒂文斯。 I've withdrawn from Stevens.

那不可能。 That's impossible.

我是一名高级教员。 应该有人告诉我。 I'm a senior member of the faculty. Someone would've informed me.

为什么?那儿人人都讨厌你。 Why? Everyone there hates you.

我要去包德恩学习生物学。 I'm going to Bowdoin to study biology.

你打算怎么付学费? And how do you intend to pay for that?

他们给了我部分奖学金。 They've given me a partial scholarship.

我也已经筹到了足够的钱。 And I've socked away most of my scouting money.

你已经成了个隐晦的人,艾尔…… You've become a shady person, Al...

保留着自己的秘密。 a person who keeps secrets.

我没得选择。 I had no choice.

你可真够让人失望的。 What a disappointment you turned out to be.

—你一共读了多少念书? —二十年。 - How many years of schooling did you complete? - Twenty.

在包德恩拿到我的本科学位后…… After taking my undergraduate degree at Bowdoin...

我在哈佛布塞学院获得博士学位。 I received my doctorate from the Bussey Institute at Harvard.

我担任了动物学助理教授的职位…… I took a position as assistant professor of zoology...

就这儿的印第安纳大学。 here at Indiana University.

我首先研究云顶大鹿角…… At first I studied the Rhaetulus didieri...

或者鹿角锹甲。 or stag beetle.

然后我发现了一种吸引人得多的昆虫。 Then I discovered a far more fascinating insect.

这是美洲瘿蜂。 This is the American Cynipidae, or gall wasp.

Here the wasp deposits an egg... 这儿瘿蜂把蛋存放进…… Here the wasp deposits an egg...

宿主植物体内。 into its host plant.

这个案例,一棵栎树。 In this case, an oak tree.

瘿蜂成虫已经开始在树内咬出一条路…… The adult wasp chews its way through the tree...

病进行交媾。 and copulates.

这时候它就会在快感中死去。 At which point it has the good sense to die.

动物王国包括…… The animal kingdom includes...

至少两百万昆虫种类。 at least two million insect species.

那为什么瘿蜂就这么吸引人呢? So, what makes the gall wasp so fascinating?

我花了过去三年时间…… I've spent the last three years...

走遍大陆,收集瘿蜂。 crisscrossing the continent, collecting gall wasps.

而我从这小小的只有常见的蚂蚁 一半大的朋友身上学到什么了呢? And what have I learned from my tiny friends, half the size of the household ant?

你需要约会。 That you need a date.

—噻! Shh!

在显微镜下研究了几千个 这种恼人的生物后…… After studying thousands of these pesky creatures under the microscope...

我还没发现有哪一只瘿蜂和另一只相同。 I've yet to find a single gall wasp that's the same as another.

实际上,有些是如此地不同…… In fact, some are so different...

以至于同一代瘿蜂的后代…… that the offspring of one generation...

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left