Planet Terror

Planet Terror

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

Planet Terror 2007 720p BrRip x264 YIFY eng
Komentarz od klseklse
chs

Tagi

brrip
x264
720p
720
Opublikowano: 2015-08-17
Pobrania: 65
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 196 wierszy.

精彩电影预告

人们都叫他玛挲迪 They called him Machete.

打理花园 一天70块 $70 a day for yard work.

修理房顶 一天100块 100 for roofing.

上车吧 Get in.

清理下水道 125 for septic.

一天125块 Sewage.

你以前杀过人吗? Have you ever killed anyone before?

你也知道的 为了两国人民的安定生活 As you may know, illegal aliens such as yourself

像你这样的非法移民 are being forced out of our country at an alarming rate

都会被统统驱逐出境 for the good of both our people.

新上任的参议员必须得死 Our new senator must die.

我付你十五万美金 And for that I will pay you $150,000...

现金 cash.

这次任务,他无从拒绝 He was given an offer he couldn't refuse.

雇佣我花费高昂 I cost the most...

因为我是最棒的 'cause I'm the best there is.

Aah!

被残酷陷害 被无情出卖 Set up, double-crossed,

落魄等死... and left for dead.

我早已将我的心给了主 I took a vow of peace.

可你现在却让我帮你 干掉这帮家伙? And now you want me to help you kill all these men?

没错,兄弟 Yes, bro.

我是说,神父 I mean, Padre.

我尽力而为吧 I'll see what I can do.

他知道敌人的弱点所在 He knows the score.

我的妻子和女儿在哪儿? Where are my wife and daughter?!

他将女人玩弄于股掌之中 He gets the women.

他回来了 # He's back #

玛挲迪 # Machete #

他惩治恶人 And he kills the bad guys.

不! No!

噢,见鬼! Oh, shit.

你是说一个墨西哥散工 You mean that a Mexican day laborer

竟然是个该死的特工?! is a goddamn Federale?!

但他们不久便意识到... But they soon realized...

他来寻仇了 He's coming after us.

他们惹错了人 ...they just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

精彩打斗 - Uhh! - NARRATOR: Action.

悬念迭起 Suspense.

Aaaah!

真情流露 Emotion.

求你了神父 赐予我仁慈吧 Please, Father, have mercy.

上帝才有仁慈 我可没有 God has mercy. I don't.

如果你想雇玛挲迪 为你铲除恶人 If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy,

你最好先确定 那个恶人不是你自己 you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't you.

《玛挲迪》 Machete.

电影级别:X级 Rated "X".

韦恩斯坦影视公司友情出品 Brought to you from your friends at The Weinstein Company.

友情提示

友情提示

## 友情提示

以下即将放映的影片...

18岁以下儿童禁止观看

18岁以下儿童禁止观看

独家呈现

##

《刑房》

片名:《恐怖星球》

霍丽,你今晚真迷人 Real pretty tonight, Holly.

真他妈的... 姑娘们 God damn it, girls.

你们要做,就上台做去! If you're gonna do that shit, do it onstage!

真他妈的性感! Smokin' hot. Whew!

宝贝儿切莉! 我告诉过你多少遍了? Cherry, darlin', I told you too many fuckin' times...

你不能总在台上摆着一副哭相 you can't be up there cryin' and all that shit.

你知道什么是摇摆舞吗? You know what a go-go dance is?

第12号没用的技能吗? Useless talent number 12?

不,它是让人高兴的舞蹈 No, it's a happy dance.

你上台以后得高兴地跳 You get up there and you dance happy.

是摇摆舞 不是哭丧舞 It's go-go, not cry-cry.

我不干了 I'm quitting.

你每周都这么说 You say that at least one night a week.

这次我是认真的 I mean it this time.

我得让我的生活 来次巨变了 I need a dramatic change in my life.

我一直都觉得你很幽默 I've always said you're funny.

就像克利斯 洛克一样 只不过你更漂亮(美国喜剧影星) Like that Chris Rock... only prettier.

但如果你一直都 摆着这副哭丧脸 But if you don't stop all that cryin' and shit,

那我只能他妈的 解雇你了 I'm gonna have to fire your fuckin' ass,

其实我并不想解雇你 因为我喜欢看你跳舞 and I don't want to fire your ass 'cause I like lookin' at your ass.

“每一个提前离开的舞者...” "Any girl leaving early

“必须清空双手” "must check out with their finger

“并交纳散伙费” and have a bye-bye slip."

这是我的手 Here's my finger.

这是我的散伙费 And here's my bye-bye slip.

咱们得弄点儿钱来 We're gonna need some cash.

噢,见鬼! Dick. Fuck!

Aah!

Oh!

去死吧! Ass bag!

Aah!

军事基地 两英里

好的伙计们,推过来 All right, boys. Come on.

好了,都过来 All right, all right. Come on.

你们都知道规矩吧? You guys know the drill, huh?

中尉,您在这里等着 Wait here, Lieutenant.

让我来搞定 I'll handle this.

你好啊,阿比 Hey, Abby.

看起来你遇上麻烦了,罗米 I can see you've had a spot of trouble, Romey.

能告诉我发生了什么事吗? Would you like to tell me what happened?

他们...他们逃跑了 Well, they... they escaped.

Uh...

三个人都跑了? All three?

是的,我... Yeah, l...

我也不知道,嗯... I don't know, uh...

我不知道他们是怎么跑的 他们只是... I don't know how they did it. Just, they got out...

真抱歉,罗米 我真的没法再相信你了 I'm sorry, Romey, but I just don't trust you anymore.

你知道规矩的... And you know the rules.

等一下 Hold on.

我自己走,我发誓 阿比,我... I'm out. I swear, Abby, I'm... I'm...

你再也不会看到我了 行吗? You're not gonna see me anymore, okay?

先别急着走啊 Not so fast.

我还想要你的蛋蛋... I also want your balls.

我真的离不开它们... I'm really quite attached to them.

噢,宝贝儿 Oh, sweetheart.

我也不能没有 我的标本啊... I was really attached to my specimens.

现在他们都在外面游荡 鬼才知道他们在做什么 Now they're out there in the night doing God knows what.

我做不到,阿比,求你了 求你了,阿比 I can't do it, Abby. Please. Please, Abby.

嘿,你们这些家伙... Hey. Hey! What are you guys...

放开我,操你妈的! Let me go, you motherfuckers!

狗娘养的,阿比,你听我说! Son of a bitch! Abby! Listen!

别这么做,阿比! You don't need Abby!

我会给你更多的 There's more!

会有更多的 我会给你搞到更多的,阿比! There's more! I can get you all you want! Abby!

我操! Fuck! Motherfucking pussies!

放开我,狗娘养的! 我一定会给你更多的! Let me go, you son of a bitch! I can get you more!

不,不,不... No! No! No! Aah!

Aaaaah!

把这个捡起来 Pick this up, please.

东西在哪儿? Where's the shit?

在那儿 The shit's right there.

咱们的交易照常进行 The deal is still good.

不,计划有变 No, it's not.

你浪费了我的时间 You held out on me.

所以现在我全要 Now I want all of it.

Uhh!

看来我赢了,阿比 Looks like I got you by the balls, Abby.

说得没错 You certainly have.

那么... So...

我再问你一遍 I'll ask you one more time.

东西... Where's...

到底... the...

在哪儿? shit?

无处不在 Everywhere.

噢,见鬼! Oh, balls.

骨头堡烧烤店

把那鬼东西开得 离我的泵远点儿! Get that thing away from my pumps!

我的车只是 发动机过热了 It's just overheating.

我得进城去 I need to get to town.

只要给散热器 降下温就行了 It's just a stripped radiator cap.

发动机过热 水都漏光了 Water leaks when it heats up.

这样就好多了 No pressure.

你没事儿吧? You okay?

只流了点儿血而已 I'm just cherry.

进去吧,随便找个座 我马上进去 Go on and have a seat anywhere. I'll be right in.

给你,带上这个 Here, take this with you.

这么好的矿泉水啊 That's your good spring water.

只是普通水而已 我自己装的 Ain't nothin' good about it. I bottled it myself.

我从那边的水坝上打的 I get it right there out of the dam.

谢了... Thanks...

J.T. J.T.

晚上店里可以吃饭 We're serving inside tonight.

24小时提供德州 最棒的烧烤 The best barbecue in Texas around the clock.

我得走了 I gotta go.

你要赶着去救人吗? Savin' lives, are you?

你是我肚里的虫啊... Now, how did you know that?

真是个上好的货色 Now, that's a rump roast.

Mmm.

拉开窗帘 Open the shades.

屋里太黑了 Get some light in here.

真美的夜晚 Nice night.

去冲点儿咖啡 Coffee.

哦,见鬼 Oh, shit.

我这周工作很忙 I couldn't get off work this week.

你只要待到十点就行了 But you only have to stay till 10:00.

十点前 我一个朋友会来这儿接走托尼 A friend of mine will be here before 10:00 to pick up Tony.

我要吃掉你的脑子 夺走你的知识 I'm going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

我怎么教你的? 饭桌上不能玩儿玩具 What did I tell you? No playing with toys at the table.

- 我没告诉过你吗? - 告诉过 - Didn't I tell you that? - Yeah.

在他床底下有一个手提包 There's a packed suitcase under his bed.

快点儿,宝贝儿

Give it to Tony to take with him when my friend picks him up.

我朋友来接托尼的时候 让他把包也带上 Give it to Tony to take with him when my friend picks him up.

恐怕他已经知道了...

I'll leave him watching TV.

我让他一人在家看电视 I'll leave him watching TV.

我让他一人在家看电视

但你20分钟内必须赶来 But you need to be here in the next 20 minutes.

谢谢你了 Thank you.

你的牙怎么了? Hey, what happened to your tooth?

掉了 Fell out.

Wow.

你要不要为爸爸 祈祷一下啊? Think you can say a prayer for your old man?

希望爸爸今晚别遇死人 No dead bodies for Da-da tonight.

希望爸爸今晚别遇死人 阿门 No dead bodies for Da-da tonight. Amen.

阿门 Amen.

你在跟谁打电话? Who was that you were talking to?

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Planet Terror

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left