Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
Present by Prime Entertainment
Produced by Prime Entertainment
Produced by Lee Seo Young
你将再也不能见到你的女儿 You will never see your daughter again,
Kim Yoon Jin
Kim Mi Sook
Park Hee Soon
Producer Lim Choong Geun
Written by Yoon Jae Goo
七天 Seven days
Directed by Won Shin Yeon
案件编号54NO.3992 被告Yang Changgu Case number 54NO-3992, Defendant Yang Changgu
无罪 Not guilty!
太棒了! Yes!
祝贺你 Congratulations.
律师,我们赢了! Counsel. We won!
律师! Counsel!
太感谢你了 Thank you so much.
你了解我的 我永远不会忘记欠你的情 You should know me. I never forget debt I owe.
需要帮助就来找我吧 任何时候都行 Come see me if you need anything. Any time.
我想我们还是 不要再见面的好 I don't think we should meet ever again.
送你了 It's a gift.
这不是物证么 This is the court evidence.
你确定要把它给我? Are you sure you can give me this?
我们输了的话 你要服刑15年 If we had lost, you would've served 15 years.
用这个代替吧 把它收藏在壁橱里15年 Put this instead in your closet for 15 years.
有点迷信 但应该有用 It's a superstition, but it's supposed to work.
那这东西 要替我服刑啰 So, this thing will do time for me?
做我的替身 藏在壁橱里? Like a living dead, in the closet?
你从没打输过官司 You've never lost a case.
你预料到这次也会打赢么? Did you expect to win this time again?
律师Yoo Jiyeon的常胜给 检方带来难题 Lawyer Yoo Jiyeon Bring the record of prosecution as a problem
- 再来一次? - 好 - Again? - Yep
你今天要求很多 有三个愿望了吧? You want a lot today. Making three wishes?
这次你许了什么愿望? What did you wish for this time?
秘密 It's a secret.
你不告诉我的话 If you don't tell me,
我明天就让 Huijin的妈妈赢得比赛咯 I'll let Huijin's mom win the race tomorrow!
不行! 我要打赢Huijin No! I've got to beat Huijin!
我许愿和Dongjun坐同桌 I want to sit with Dongjun...
- Dongjun? - 现在和Huijin坐同桌的男生 - Dongjun? - The boy who sits with Huijin.
怪不得你那么想打赢Huijin So, that's why you want to beat Huijin so bad?
Jisoo看见Huijin和她妈妈在练习 Jisoo saw Huijin and her mom practicing.
她说她们真的跑很快 She said they were really fast!
你不知道吗? 我以前是校田径队的 You didn't know? I used to be in the school track team.
我怎么知道你不是吹牛? How would I know without any proof?
这就是证明! 你敢说我跑得不够快? Here is the proof! Can't you tell I'm fast?
不过是老女人的腿罢了 我才不信 They're just old lady legs. Liar!
你真以为我骗你? You really think I'm lying?
明天早点来 我就相信你了 Come in first tomorrow. Then, I'll believe you.
嘿,停下 Hey, hold on.
李女士,有什么事么? Ms. Lee, what's the matter?
早上好! Good morning!
星期四 - 早上好! - 她今天没来办公室 Thursday - Morning! - She's out of the office today.
我知道她不在 Yes, I know she's not in.
嘿,我告诉你她不在 Hey, I told you she's not here.
嗨,嗨 Hello, hello.
你还没有解决么? Have you been working out?
- 吃过早饭么? - 金先生 - Did you have breakfast? - Mr. Kim,
- 你太过分了 - 有什么大不了的 - you really are too much! - What's the fuss?
不过是私人拜访而已 私人,行了吧? This is just a personal visit. Personal. OK?
好吧 随他吧 It's alright. Let him be.
我都和你说了 I told you, man.
李先生,给我拿杯浓咖啡 Ms. Lee, espresso for me.
嘿,你什么时候 才把那个老家伙抄了 Hey, when are you going to fire that old ass?
他脾气太差了 He has some temper.
他还真以为他不说 Did he really think I won't be able to find you
我就找不到你? just because he won't tell me?
这些老家伙太麻木不仁了 These old people are so insensible.
你一个月给他开多少钱? How much are you paying him anyway?
你怎么说话呢 他像父亲那样待我 Watch your words. He's like a father to me.
告诉你 我是不会受理你的案件的 And I told you. I can't take your case.
从小学开始我们就认识了 How long have we known each other since grade school?
你不能这样对我 You just can't do this to me.
你看 你的朋友就快要坐牢了 See, your friend is about to go under.
我什么都没有了 I can lose everything!
你自作自受 不要赖我 You are the one to blame, not me.
那些混蛋要干掉我 并把整件事盖过去 Those fuckers are going to bury me and wrap this thing!
我已经被迫离职 内部调查也开始了 I've been taken off duty, and even the internal investigation is on!
为什么你要切断电源? Why did you have to cut off electricity?
你以为你在为 Con Edison公司工作么? You think you work for Con Edison?
火警响了 The fire alarm was ringing.
灯也熄灭 你把整个地方点燃了 The light was off. You set the place on fire,
还收了他们钱? and took money from them?
那,你是要受理我的案子咯 So, you are going to take my case!
有一点你说错了 That's where you got it wrong.
Oh先生才不会给我钱 Mr. Oh would never give away money like that.
现在哪里还有警察敢受贿? What kind of a cop dares to take bribes these days?
好吧,你先走吧 Okay, just get out of here.
太感激你了Jiyeon 你是我最好的朋友 Thanks a lot, Jiyeon. You are my best friend.
你怎么还没走? Are you still here?
这地方是 人这辈子一定要去一次的 This is the kind of place you have to go before you die.
你去过吧? 夏威夷真不错! You been there, right? Isn't Hawaii great?
还记得我比你快么? Remember how I used to be faster than you?
什么快? Faster in what?
今天我要跑100米 I'm running a 100M race today.
是么? 加油! Is that right? Good luck!
别担心 Don't worry about a thing.
就算你落后 我也会追上去的 Even if you come in last, I'll catch everyone up.
那就是Huijin的妈妈 That's Huijin's mom.
好吧 Okay.
一起努力,好吧? Just do your best, okay?
- 加油! - 加油! - Fighting! - Fighting!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
- 加油! - 加油! - Fighting! - Fighting!
Eunyoung! 没关系! Eunyoung! It's okay!
别担心 Don't worry.
你真厉害! You are doing great!
快跑! Way to go!
就这样! That's it!
再快点! 相信我 Faster! Just trust me.
Eunyoung 快点,快! Eunyoung, faster, faster!
妈! Mom!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
妈! Mom!
快! Faster!
妈!加油! Mom! Faster!
加油,加油! Faster, faster!
Yoo小姐,你赢了 Mrs. Yoo, you have to go get prize.
好,谢谢 Yes, thank you.
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung...
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung… Eunyoung...
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
她去哪里了? 她在哪? Where did she go? Where is she?
星期五 Friday
我告诉过你 不许报警 I told you not to call the police,
你没希望了 你想你的女儿死么? You are hopeless, Do you want your little girl dead?
甩掉他们,就现在! Get rid of them, Now!
别再让他们跟上你 Don't ever let them follow you,
她在干什么? 她想甩掉我们 What's she doing? She's trying to ditch us.
别伤害她 Don't do this.
我付赎金 你把Eunyoung放了 Take this money and let my Eunyoung go.
你还带着窃听器? Are you still wearing the bug?
别把窃听器扔掉! Don't take it off!
她把窃听器扔了! 她在从什么地方接受指令 She took it off! She's getting instructions from somewhere,
他的手机! 她在用手机通话 From her cellphone! She's talking on her cellphone!
首先,从那里离开 First, get out of there,
你究竟想干嘛? What the hell are you doing?
别跟丢了! 跟紧点!跟紧点! Don't lose her! Stay close! Stay close!
Incheon 80 Ha 4401 Incheon 80 Ha 4401
有车来了 There is car coming.
发现目标车辆正在驶离 呼叫支援 Subject vehicle spotted speeding away, calling for backup!
现在去Yoido方向 Go to Yoido! Now!
别跟丢了! 跟紧点! Don't lose her! Stay close!
那警车在干嘛? 混蛋! What the hell is that?! Bastard!
通知那巡逻车退后! Radio them to back off! Patrol car!
你看不到么? 警车还跟着你呢! Can't you see the police following you?
快点! Quickly!
目标车辆 驶进Yoido会馆前的隧道 Speeding in the tunnel in front of the Assembly Hall in Yoido, Over!
出了隧道后 在小路左转 When you come out of the tunnel, turn left at the alley!
我还在这! I was just here!
你想要什么? What do you want?
我想要什么? What do I want?
别废话了 Cut the crap.
拿了钱 放了Eunyoung Take this money and let my Eunyoung go...
我告诉过你不要报警 I told you not to call the cops!
我甩掉他们了! I turned them away!
你甩掉他们了? You turned them away?
交易取消! The deal's off!
从现在开始发生的一切 都是因为你的错 Everything that happens from now on is your fault,
因为你没有遵守诺言 because you broke the promise,
你将再也见不到你的女儿了 You will never see your daughter again,
Eunyoung!Eunyoung! Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
Eunyoung! Eunyoung!
我和妈妈一起去 * Let's go to the mountain or the sea
星期六 爬山和游泳 Saturday * with mom,
不用等我了 Start without me.
- 又要我一个人吃饭? - 快点要迟到了 - Do I have to eat alone again? - You'll be late for school.
今天星期六 不用上课 It's Saturday. No school on Saturdays.
是啊,今天是周六 You are right, It is Saturday.
你答应过我的! 你忘了么? You promised! Did you forget?
没忘,坐过山车! Right, the roller coaster!
我和朋友们说好的! All my friends said they've been on it!
好吧,我答应你 Okay, mark my words.
可是今天我必须出去 We'll definitely go today.
保姆随时都会到的 The babysitter will be here any minute.
这次你不会再找警察了吧? Are you going to call the police again?
不会 No.
嗨,长官 今天是星期六 Hi, chief. It's Saturday today.
我给你最后一次机会 I will give you one last chance,
慢慢来 Take it easy.
我能看到你 所以别耍什么花样 I can see you, So, don't mess with me
转身 走到你的笔记本电脑前 and just go turn on your laptop,
稍等,长官 Hang on, chief.
这是你最后的机会 This is your last chance,
告诉警察 Eunyoung在她姥姥那里 Tell them that Eunyoung is at her grandmother's,
马上离开那里 Get out of there, right now,
你没事吧? Are you all right?
我没事 Yes, I'm fine.
刚刚听说 Eunyoung在她姥姥家里 Just heard Eunyoung is at her grandmother's.
据说今天早上有人把她带到那里 Apparently, someone brought her there in the morning.
核实消息后 我马上打电话回来 I will give you a call once I know for sure.
你们现在都请离开吧 Could you all leave now, please?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.