Informacje o wydaniu

Underground Express 1990 DVD X264 2Audio AAC HALFCD3-NORM Chs&Eng
Komentarz od appcht
【ed2k://|file|省港旗兵4.地下通道.Underground.Express.1990.DVD.X264.2Audio.AAC.HALFCD3-NORM.mkv|521669650|BB1F7607944B5E583F8DB8EA97807C7F|/】OR【http://115.com/lb/5lbcuk4sfbdb】

Tagi

DVD
x264
Opublikowano: 2015-01-02
Pobrania: 23
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 200 wierszy.

本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流 严禁用于商业途径

你们谁还要咖啡呀? Who still wants coffee?

谢谢 给我加一点 Thank you I need a little

谢谢 Thank you

谢谢 Thank you

校长 Principal

这群大圈 真是一流 These Chinese gangsters are terrific

打过仗拿过勋章 是真正的人民英雄 They went through wars and got medals, real heroes

这个是老大叫大兵 This is their head, Bin

这个叫阿火 This is Fire

我们再次为争取自由 而死去的勇士们 For those who died for freedom

默哀五分钟 We are to remain silent for 5 minutes

校长 有个叫David Wong的 总警司想见你 Principal, a Superintendent Wong wants to see you

I'am sorry 打扰你们祷告 I'm sorry to interrupt your pray

黄警司 我们很忙啊 Officer Wong, we are very busy

我比你更忙 I am more busy then

全香港的警察现在 二十四小时standby All police are on alert 24 hours

全是你们这些无聊汉害的 this is all brought by you!

我刚刚收到密报 I've just received information

有些不良分子想趁着大游行捣乱 Some gangsters want to make use of the demonstration

今天我来是想跟你商量一下 I come today to discuss with you

沿途的保安措施 About the security en route

你不介意吧 You don't mind?

我想中国人不会这么没有良心吧? I don't believe Chinese will do such things.

那是什么? What's that?

这些全是一级通缉犯 They are all most wanted convicts

你拿他们的相片干什么? Why are you holding their photos?

我警告你们 I warn you guys

你们这些读书人千万别打什么主意 You lousy students mustn't think astray

怎么?想请雇庸兵去杀李鹏吗? Why, you want to hire someone to kill Li Pang?

我们想帮助警方来逮捕他们 We just want to arrest them for you

拿个好市民奖 And get a good Citizen Award

至于大圈帮这件案子 是我自己调查的 I've been in charge in this case

我发誓 我一定要抓到这些人 I swear to God that I must arrest them

如果让我知道你们 跟他们有联络的话 If I know you are related with them

我就告你们知情不报 I'll charge you of not informing me

包庇通缉犯! And cover up for the convicts!

黄警司 你恐吓我呀? Officer, are you threatening me?

我吓大的 中国人是有骨气的 I won't be the least threatened!

我连北京政府都不怕 怕你啊? I don't even fear Peking Government, so not you!

你疯啦? Are you crazy?

你疯啦! Are you crazy?

校长 不要那么冲动 Principal, don't act rashly

这是我衷心的话 From the bottom of my heart

虽然我是半个中国人 Though I'm half Chinese

可是我也很同情这些学生 I sym0athize these students

这是我捐的! This is my donation

欢迎 Welcome

几位呀? How many are you?

哥 你说呢? Brother, what do you say?

俺说 就是他 I say, that is him.

大哥 Boss

他才是大哥 He is the boss.

对不起 Sorry.

大哥 我是欧阳卓 Boss, I am Au Yiang Chek

大哥幸会 Nice to meet you, boss.

大哥 你好吗? How are you, boss?

我是欧阳卓 声援会的主席 I'm Au Yiang Chek, Chairman of Aiding Student Group

相信大家都知道这个会 You all know this is a group

是代表全香港的市民 Which represents all people of HK

为了解救中国千千万万的同胞 To save all Chinese people

争取民主自由 And help them get democracy and freedom

欧阳校长 我们来 Principal, this time we come

不是要参加民主歌声献中华的 Not for the fund raising concert

对不起!所有的中国人 Sorry, all Chinese people

都为了六四事件而觉得万分悲痛 Are mournful for June 4th event

我是代表声援会呼吁几位大哥 I now urge you fellows

伸出正义之手帮一个忙 To do us a favour

我们做事只谈钱 We work only for money

要我们做些什么 直说好了 Just tell us what we are to do

不用兜圈子! And don't beat the bush

我是希望你们到广州 I hope you to go to Canton

去接应一批学生领袖来香港 To take some student leaders to HK

你们肯出多少钱? How much will you pay?

每跑一趟二十万 Two hundred thousand each time

现在那些学生 At this moment the students

被北京政府定性为反革命暴乱份子 All classified anti-revolutionists by Peking Government

全国八百万个公安武警 Eight million of policemen

和那些特务到处在搜捕他们 And agents are locating them everywhere

这件事九死一生 没什么好处 This is a dangerous task

每跑一趟 一百万 One million dollars each time

每次限带五个人 And 5 students only

超过五个人每人补二十万 $200,000 for each additional student

开支实报实销 on you expense too!

如果你们出得起这个价钱 If you can offer us this sum

我们就开始考虑 We will start considering

起码也得要这个数啊 对不对? At least this sum, right.

市民们捐了两千多万出来 People have donated 20 million dollars

不可能让他一个人吃光啊 So we mustn't let him use it all up

这位大哥 我希望你说话要负责任 I hope you will care about your words

我欧阳卓顶天立地 I'm a righteous man

为了民运就算倾家荡产 For pro-democracy campaign

抛头颅 洒热血 也在所不辞 I'm willing to pay and die too

这些捐款是作为长期斗争的经费 This donation is for the prolonged struggle

而你们提出来的价钱是不合理的 And the sum you ask is unreasonable

我大胆的说一句这是趁火打劫 I daresay you are robbing us

对不起!我们都是粗人 不太会讲话 Sorry, we are not learned, we don't know how to say

如果你嫌我们贵的话 If you think we charge too much

你可以找别人来做也一样 You can find others to help

校长 请你不要误会 Principal, you mustn't misunderstand us

试问那一个人不爱国呢? We are all patriotic

阿火 我说了不做了嘛 Fire, don't say anymore as we quit

你还啰苏什么? Why do you keep saying?

说清楚一点好 It's good to make it clear.

校长 你要明白 Principal, you must know

你在资本主义社会长大 You were brought up in capitalist world

你不知道?无产专政的恐怖 You won't know the horror of dictatorship

实在太可怕了 随时会有人告密的 It's really horrible as people will report about you Let's go.

走啦!来啦! Let's go.

-再见 校长! -你他妈的舌头真长 - Goodbye, Principal. - You are sharp tongue.

浪费口水! You're wasting your breath only.

趴下!先帮你做后面 Crouch down, I'll do your back first.

我不做呀! I won't do it

你先出去 我要求你立刻离开这里 Go out, I request you to leave here now

我想一个人静静的想点事 谢谢! I want to think over by myself, please.

神经病! Nut!

照上星期天的经验来看 From last Sunday situation

大游行的先头部队会在三点钟 At 3 o'clock, the first demonstration group

到达轩尼诗道 Will reach Hennessey Road

我们应该在四点钟 准时到达力生球宝行 And we should arrive Lison Jewellery Shop at 4 sharp

整个行动的时间只有三分钟 And there's only 3 minutes for our action

就是说在四点零三分 That means at 4:03

我们必需从后门撤退 We must retreat from the back door

经过小巷子 到达美心餐厅的后面 And pass the lane to back door of Maxim Restaurant

然后 举起我们预先 收藏在那边的标语 Then we will take out our flags already hidden there

转到轩尼诗道 And turn to Hennessey Road

混入游行队伍 高叫口号 And mix into the people, shouting slogans

爱国无罪 反对镇压 Against suppression!...

太好了!太好了! Terrific...

据官方估计 明天大游行 会有一百五十万人参加 It's estimated one and a half million people will show up tomorrow

像汪洋大海一样 It's like and ocean

我们像几滴小水珠融入在里面 We'll penetrate into this big ocean

就是用电子仪器也查不出来呀 and no way to trace us anymore.

是不是? Am I right?

这不是应了什么欧阳校长说的 Isn't this what Principal said?

什么什么趁火打劫啦! He said we are robbing!

趁火打劫 爱国无罪! Robbing and be patriotic!

趁火爱国 打劫无罪! Robbing is innocent!

你懂不懂是爱国无罪呀! Being patriotic is innocent

真笨! Stupid!

明天的行动 About the action tomorrow

坦白说 不怕一万 就怕万一 I just fear in case...

现在报告特别新闻 Now is the special news

由于昨天晚上十二点左右 Last night at midnight

旺角有几百个举着爱国和支援民运标志的年青人 Hundreds of people holding patriotic flags

趁机滋事破坏 And pro-democrat slogans

最后聚集了几千人 演变成暴力事件 Them thousands gathered on and started a rebel

警方出动了防暴部队数百人镇压 Police had to send reinforcement to suppress

经过六小时之后才平息 It was put down only after 6 hours

警方跟支援会商量之后 After meeting the Aiding Student Group (ASG)

支援会宣布 决定取消 于明天举行的大游行 announced to cancel the demonstration tomorrow

这他妈一下子见财化水了 Our money is gone!

这些龟孙子真他妈的无聊啊 Those lousy sly guys!

在国家民族面临重大危机的时候 At this critical moment of our country and tribe

居然还有人敢趁火打劫 They dare to rob at this moment?

你们说这多令人痛心疾首呀 Do you feel sorry about this.

真是败类! They're lousy.

真是败类! They really are.

趁火打劫都是败类 All robbers now are lousy

这样呀…我考虑一下! In this case... I'll think over

欧阳卓找我 说愿意出到八十万! Au Yiang Chek called me and said he'd pay $800,000

八十万? Eight hundred thousand dollars?

一个人走起运来 这城墙都挡不住 Nothing can stop our luck flying to us

钞票拼了命往口袋里跑! Money keeps coming to us

对 塞翁失狗! Right, it's good luck for us

丢了一只狗 跑来一匹马 We lose a chance but other chances come

哥 这马比狗贵啊? Brother, is this true?

是呀 Yes

那当然啦! Of course it is

我有责任提醒你们 不怕一万 就怕万一 But I must remind you, just in case...

俺知道 Got it.

我怕钱到手也没命花 I fear I will die before getting the money

如果你们要去的话 你们去 Go yourselves if you must

不要算我 But don't count me in

走开… Get away

儿子 我的儿子呀! Son! My son!

谢谢… Thanks

现在是新闻联播节目 Now is the news program

我是华润公司李言德先生 介绍我来的 Mr. Li Yin Tak of China Emporium Company recommends you to me

你是来订电子零件的吗? You come for electronic components?

不是 我是想订电视显像管 No, I want to order TV tubes.

请进! Please come in

哪位是负责人呀? Who is in charge here?

我是 I am

各位手上现在拿的是 中央传达下来的档 You have a document from central in your hand

必需要传达 And it is to pass on

一式三份 要传达下去 Three to each page and must be passed on

特别是十六号 Especially number 16

袁同志 什么时候到的? Comrade Yuen, when did you arrive?

怎么不通知我们去接飞机呀? Why didn't inform me to greet you at the airport?

我来给你们介绍 Let me introduce you

这位是政治保卫局的袁树同志 This is Comrade Yuen from Political Defence Bureau

袁同志从北京来 Comrade Yuen, as you came from peking

是不是要传达中央的最新指示? Are you to inform us about the lastest news from Central?

黄临同志 Comrade Wang Lin

我是奉政治局姚书记的指示来的 I was sent by Secretary Yiau of Political Division

来看看黄临你这个王八蛋 To come to see you bastard

你这个代公安局长到底是怎么当的 How you work as acting Chief?

大批民运份子逃到广州来 Many of the pro-democrats fleeing to Canton

你一个都抓不到 But you fail to arrest even one!

Long Arm of the Law IV: Underground Express subtitles in other languages

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left