Pierwsze 194 wierszy.
我用的感觉 像缺了点什么。 I used to feel like something was missing.
像有 在我生命中的一个洞。 Like there was a hole in my life.
现在孔 唯一的事情,我已经离开了。 Now the hole is the only thing I have left.
这就是我 一个星期前。 This is me a week ago.
If I'd known then what I know now...
我永远不会让 那个婊子在我的房子。 I never would have let that bitch in my house.
是的,好吧! Yeah, okay!
好吧。 Okay.
你好,我可以帮你吗? Hello, how can I help you?
早上好,凯尔先生。 Good morning, Mr. Kyle.
我吵醒你了吗? Did I wake you?
是啊,嗯,怎么办 你知道我的名字? Yeah, uh, how do you know my name?
这是上午8时30分,你应该是 在9:00的工作,不是吗? It's 8:30, you're supposed to be at work at 9:00, aren't you?
是啊,我 - 我生病了,所以 - Yeah, I'm-- I'm sick, so--
生病或生病的尝试吗? Sick or sick of trying?
你在这里做什么? What are you doing here?
这一切垃圾是什么? What is all this trash?
我可以看你有没有老婆。 I can see you have no wife.
前妻, 把它的感谢。 Ex-wife, thanks for bringing it up.
没有女朋友,没有宠物? No girlfriend, no pets?
我有一个工厂。 I have a plant.
你需要一个女人 在你的生活,凯尔先生, You need a woman in your life, Mr. Kyle,
不是一个悲伤的小芽! not a sad little sprout!
好吧。 Okay.
等待,等待,等待,拿着它。 Wait, wait, wait, hold it.
你在这里做什么? 你为什么在我的房子吗? What are you doing here? Why are you in my house?
我在这里要改变 你的生活,凯尔先生。 I'm here to change your life, Mr. Kyle.
这不是你的错 你是情场失意。 It's not your fault you're unlucky in love.
- 这是你的费洛蒙。 - 我的费洛蒙? - It's your pheromones. - My pheromones?
成功有一种特定的气味。 Success has a certain scent.
所以没有故障。 And so does failure.
您的信息素的缺乏 吸引能力。 Your pheromones lack the ability to attract.
你闻......不希望的。 You smell... undesirable.
你要我 改变我的香皂? You want me to change my soap?
我想你想借此 更严重的是,凯尔先生。 I do wish you would take this more seriously, Mr. Kyle.
我在紧张的日程。 I'm on a tight schedule.
这会为你做什么 费洛蒙将永远无法。 This will do for you what your pheromones will never be able to.
科隆。 Cologne
你想卖给我古龙水。 You want to sell me cologne.
认为这是一个免费的样品。 Consider it a free sample.
相信我。 Trust me.
这是一个死的香味 It's a scent to die for.
啊,啊,啊! Ah, ah, ah!
周围没有其他人。 Not around others.
这是一个非常强大的工具。
It's a very powerful tool.
我建议你??使用它 有节制地在第一
I suggest you use it sparingly at first
看你的反应如何。
to see how you react.
如果您发现任何 与众不同的,
If you notice anything out of the ordinary,
请立即停止使用 并给我打电话。
stop using it immediately and call me.
你是什??么意思, “与众不同?”
What do you mean, "out of the ordinary?"
咦?哦,那只是 我们应该说。
Huh? Oh, that's just something we're supposed to say.
美好的一天,凯尔先生!
Good day, Mr. Kyle!
等待,就是这样吗?
Wait, that's it?
你有我的名片。
You have my card.
好的。
All right.
古腾堡,男人。
Gutenberg, man.
我已经说了几个星期, ,嗯,不是吗?
I've been saying for weeks, right, hmm, haven't I?
嗯,你告诉我, 我已经说了几个星期。
Hmm, tell me, I've been saying it for weeks.
削减。
Cutbacks.
接下来轮到我们了,男人。
We're next, man.
我告诉你, 固特被解雇了!
I'm telling you, the Gute got the boot!
固被解雇了,但我们只是 进一步下来字母。
The Gute got the boot, but we're just further down the alphabet.
好了,今天古滕贝格。
Okay, today it's Gutenberg.
明天的大师... 无论您的姓氏。
Tomorrow it's Masters... and whatever your last name is.
你甚至不知道 我姓什么?
You don't even know my last name?
我的名字不好, 你知道的。
I'm bad with names, you know.
你知道古腾堡的姓氏。
You know Gutenberg's last name.
固特一直在这里,直到永远。
Gute's been here forever.
嘿,固!固特!
Hey, Gute! Gute!
我训练古滕贝格。
I trained Gutenberg.
There's a wall between us, Seth.
我们之间,赛斯有一堵墙。
不只是一个物理的一个。
Not just a physical one.
好吗?
Okay?
Gotta let somebody in.
总得让别人英寸
想拥抱你吗?
Wanna hug?
嘿。
Hey.
赛斯。
Seth.
什么嗨,有什么 - 你在这里做什么?
What- Hi, what-- what are you doing here?
我知道我不应该打扰 你在这里。
I know I shouldn't bother you here.
或永远,但是,呃......
Or ever, but, uh...
在这里。 Here.
赛斯,我 -
Seth, I--
我不知道该说些什么。
I don't know what to say.
They're beautiful.
他们是美丽的。
我一直如此痴迷
I've been goin' crazy
想着你。
thinking about you.
关于我们的思考 和所发生的一切。
Thinking about us and everything that happened.
我希望 - 我希望我能解决的事情。
And I wish-- I wish I could fix things.
我只是想念你。
I just miss you.
我也想你。
I miss you too.
我知道,我们说我们不会...
I know we said we wouldn't...
做到这一点,但...
do this, but...
从来我要见你。
I've-I gotta see you.
你是什??么 - 你在做什么星期五?
What are you-- What are you doing Friday?
想要得到的饮料, 吃的东西吗?
Wanna get a drink, something to eat?
我不在乎。 一些东西。
I don't care. Something.
请吗?
Please?
- 好吧。 - 好吧。 - Okay. - Okay.
嗯,let's - 让我们做,嗯... 迈克尔的。
Um, let's-- let's do, uh... Michael's.
晚上八点。
Eight PM.
我最喜欢的。
My favorite.
我知道了。
I know.
好吧,嗯,我会马上离开。
Okay, um, I'll leave now.
但是,呃...... 看到你周五。
But, uh... see you Friday.
晚上八点。
Eight PM.
迈克尔的。
Michael's.
嘿,你,的人吗? - 午餐。
Hey, where you been, man? - Lunch.
我已经告诉过你。
I already told you.
你看,2 -
Look, two--
两个有罐装 当你走了 -
Two more got canned while you were gone--
哈蒙和约翰逊。
Harmon and Johnson.
他们问凯尔 但你已经走了
They were asking for Kyle, but you were already gone
所以他们跳过刘易斯。
so they skipped to Lewis.
哥们,我走过去也较早, 听到他哭了。
Dude, I walked past there earlier, heard him crying.
刘易斯没有哭。
Lewis doesn't cry.
他不是一个爱哭。
He's not a crier.
是的,我听到我所听到的。
Yeah, I heard what I heard.
凯尔先生,我看你回来 从午餐。
Mr. Kyle, I see you're back from lunch.
你会不会介意步进 在这里,好吗?
Would you mind stepping in here, please?
嗯,嗯,是的。
Uh, uh, yes.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.