Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
停火! 停火! 当心! Cease fire! Cease fire! Heads up!
战友阵亡! 停火! Man down! Cease fire!
蠢货! Stupid motherfucker!
我吵醒你说再见
不要在屋里抽烟
做恶梦了?
Sí. 是
是 真的很幻想
闭上眼睛后就会有坏习惯
它们就是那时袭击你的
我会保护你
如果我能为你做恶梦 我都愿意
不 你不会的
我会
你不知道我会为你做什么
你什么时候回来?
不知道
要看火车什么时候出发
然后我有段时间不会回来
我要走了
不 请别走...别走
当你走后 时间都凝固了
第一个周末过去了 我会下来 我们去见法官
然后签证
然后拿到你的签证 把你接到边境
然后我们永远在一起
这一生对我足够了
你还好吗 西尔维亚? What's up, Sylvia?
小小衣服真可爱 Cute little outfit.
你真漂亮 You look nice.
迈克在卧室 Mike's in the bedroom.
是吗? Yeah?
天 我说过你很漂亮 Man, I said you look nice.
我还要上法庭 吉姆 I have a court appearance, Jim.
你让他们受罚 Well, you just give 'em hell.
嘿 Hey.
好看的衣裳 哈? Spiffy duds, huh?
你象个包装过的鸟人 You look like a gift-wrapped turd.
别烦我 我必须集中精力 Now please leave me alone. I have to concentrate.
今天我有两份文件要归档 还要去宣誓作证 I have two filings and a deposition today.
好好玩 伙计们 Play nice, kids.
什么事 坏蛋? What up, dog?
- 没什么 刚回来 - 很好啊 - Nothing. Just got back. - Cool. Cool.
墨西哥咋样 坏蛋? How was Mexico, dog?
哦 简直是个梦 哥们 Oh, it was a dream, man.
- 心爱的女人 - 对啊 - Loving my woman. - Right.
就这样了 我走了 That's it. I'm out of here.
这些是你的简历 Those are copies of your resumé.
象糖果一样散发出去吧 Pass them out like candy.
因为我总是会打印更多的简历 'Cause I can always print up more.
有什么情况 打电话给我 行吗? And just call me if anything happens, okay?
不许喝酒 And no drinking.
拜托 宝贝 镇静 Come on, baby, be cool.
甜心 我是当真的 Honey, I'm serious.
不许喝酒 可以吗? No drinking. Okay?
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你 - I love you. - I love you, too.
好运 Good luck.
你的外套不错啊? Your suit's fine, okay?
哥们 她骂我是包装过的鸟人 Dude, she called me a gift-wrapped turd.
别跟她闹矛盾 Don't be fucking with her, dude.
她生气了 She's pissed.
她为何怒气冲冲? Why is she on the warpath? Dog...
我昨天没去找工作 I didn't look for work yesterday, dude.
卖了她的CD 买了些酒 Sold some of her CDs, bought a couple of 40s
还有一包烟 and a pack of GPCs.
喝了个烂醉 Caught a buzz and watched
看芝加哥公牛对湖人队的比赛录象 my Chicago Vs. Lakers tapes.
朋友 她生气该归罪于你 That's on you, homie.
昨天我们竟然没出去逛 We didn't even hang yesterday.
我出国了 I was out of the country.
那又怎样? 我老婆仍认为那是你的错 So? My old lady still thinks it's your fault.
哈? 哈? 哼? Huh? Huh? Hmm?
来吧 我们走 Come on, dude, let's get the fuck out of here
给自己找个活 and find my ass some employment.
开车载我兜风行不? It's cool you driving me around?
可以啊 没问题 Yeah, dude, it's cool. It's no trouble.
这里 混蛋 Here, asshole.
早餐 Breakfast.
噢... 噢... Oh... ho, ho...
阿狗 Dog.
别拿酒给我喝 哥们 No pisto for me, dude.
今天是禁酒日 你听到那女人怎么说的 Today's a no-pounding day. You heard the woman.
好啊 那我可以喝的更多 Good. More for me.
该死 Fuck it.
干杯 干杯 Salud. Salud.
希望他们提升我的等级 不然我就完了 Man, hope they put me in the next class or I'm fucked.
我房租都付不起了 I can't pay my rent.
女房东会拿枪顶着我屁股 Landlady's about to pull a gauge on my ass.
军队里攒下的钱呢? What happened to all that money you saved in the army, dude?
还是免税的呢? The tax-free shit?
这车子将我洗劫一空 Man, bro, this fucking ride cleaned me out.
把剩下的都喝掉吧 I guess we drank up the rest.
蠢货 Dumb ass.
警察最好付你工资 Cops better start paying you, dude.
你和他们混 也够久了 You spend enough fucking time with them.
他们最好把薪水乖乖的送来 They better start kicking me down some paychecks, man.
他们不停的测试我 知道吗? They got me hopping through hoops, you know?
"来做个测试." "两周后再来" "Come in for a test." "Come back in two weeks."
又一个测试 又一个两周 Another test, another two weeks.
去他妈的 Fuck.
现实点 Shit gets real,
你在憎恨生活 you be hating life.
狂欢的日子就要结束 Party time will be over.
你不晓得我多么 Dude, you don't know how much
期待这狗屁东西 I'm looking forward to this shit.
你知道 我最该入编 You know, I'll be super recruit.
我在丛林里 I was jumping out of choppers
跳飞机 干掉那帮 in the mountains, taking down
杂种强硬派 你知道吗? hard motherfuckers, you know?
我会面带微笑通过 洛城警局的驯鹿游戏 I'll be laughing my way through LAPD's reindeer games.
该死 他们会爱上我的 Shit, they're gonna love me.
是啊 他们会爱上你 Yeah, yeah, you're gonna fucking love them, dude.
去你的 Ah, fuck you.
我爱我老婆 I'm going to love my old lady.
我会取她 I'm gonna marry homegirl.
干她 Import her ass.
哦 拜托 Oh, come on, man.
现在该怎么用你的军徽 Dude, what happened to all the honeys
勾引婊子? we were gonna pimp with your badge, dog?
你搞砸了计划 You're fucking up the plan.
我也在想 I've been thinking, you know?
爱情在于牺牲 Love's about sacrifice.
这是衡量爱情的真正标准 Only true measure of it.
你会为西尔维亚做什么? What would you do for Sylvia?
找个工作 Get a job.
- 恩... - 一定得找到 - Mm... - Nine to fucking five.
是啊 Yeah.
这是爱 That's love.
嘿 Hey.
早上好 Good morning.
什么时候 So when do you officially
你正式去上班? hand your ass over to the Man?
"吉姆 戴维斯, 很抱歉通知你.. "Mr. Jim Davis, we regret to inform...
我喝了两瓶酒 对吧? I had two beers, right?
没错 Yeah.
我他妈的是瞎了还是怎么的 Going fucking blind or something.
好吧 信上说 引用... Okay, this letter says, quoting...
"不再有资格候选警员" "no longer eligible as a police officer candidate."
什么意思? What the fuck does that mean?
拜托 Come on, dude.
"不再有资格"? 我是说 这是什么话? "no longer eligible"? I mean, what does that sound like?
他们不要你 They pulled the plug, dude.
不 不... No, no...
为什么? Why?
我敢说... Oh, man, I'll bet you...
是因为我是白种人 I'll bet you it's 'cause I'm white.
我猜是因为你是个坏蛋 I bet it's 'cause you're a dick.
不 迈克 你不懂 No, no, no, Mike, you don't understand.
我完了 I am fucked.
我必须结婚 I got to get married.
好不? 移民局不会让我带玛特过来 Okay? INS won't let me bring Marta across
除非我找到工作 unless I got employment.
我答应过她了 I promised her.
这搞乱了我的计划 This fucks up my plan.
这他妈的是胡扯? This is fucking bullshit, okay?
那些该死的混帐 This... these fucking assholes...
该死的混帐! These fucking assholes!
他们到底出什么问题了 哥们?! What the fuck is their problem, man?!
狗屁警察跟我胡扯! This is fucking typical cop hate game bullshit!
冷静 Yo, yo, fucking chill, Magilla Gorilla.
我是说你很激动 哥们 I mean you're trippin', dude.
嘿 你他妈的 Hey, what the fuck
在看什么 混蛋?! are you looking at, asshole?!
你个鸡巴 Fucking dick.
哟 哟 Yo, yo,
吉姆 吉姆... Jim, Jim...
我把你的牙敲进你的呕吐小洞! I'm gonna fucking kick your teeth down your puke hole!
你想要吗? You fucking want some?
吉姆 吉姆 Jim, Jim, dude.
冷静点 哥们 Kick back, dude.
灯变绿了 快进来 The fucking light is green. Get the fuck in the car.
- 该死的 - 这样做 Man, fuck. - You're going to catch
你会惹上官司的 a case doing that shit, man.
你在干什么? What the fuck were you doing?
去他妈的洛城警局 Fuck the LAPD, man.
Pasadena Pomona Santa Ana这些地方 又怎么了? What's up with Pasadena, Pomona, Santa Ana and all that?
噢 去他妈的 Oh, no, fuck the sticks.
洛城是最烂的 L.A. City's the shit.
嘿 州长办公室 Hey, Sheriff's Department.
对移民局来说 这个够好了吧 而且仍然在洛城 不是吗? It's good enough for the INS and still basically L.A., right?
是的 州长办公室 对 Yeah, Sheriff's Department, yeah.
头两年他们让你去监狱干活 They make you work the jails the first two years
或者其他烂地方 or something.
在Honor Ranch I could be cracking heads
我会头痛死掉 up at the Honor Ranch.
我会给他们电话 准备测试 I'll give 'em a call, start testing.
是 Yeah.
这就对了 That's right.
只是个小挫折 对吧? Yo, it's just a minor setback, right?
稍安勿燥 Quit trippin', dude.
去死吧 Shit.
嘿 你知道我想干吗? Hey, you know what I want to do?
什么? What?
我想搞得一塌糊涂 I want to get fucked up.
我也是 Me, too, man.
我得去找个工作 安抚我的宝贝 I got to find a job and placate my baby, you know.
西尔维亚会踢你屁股? Sylvia's going to kick your ass?
拜托 大男人 她会没事的 Come on, big man, she'll be cool.
少来了 Come on.
- 再见 尼可 - 再见 - Bye, Nicole. - Bye.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.