Late Phases

Late Phases

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

Late Phases (2014) 饿狼传说:满月杀手 720p BluRay x264 YIFY chseng
Komentarz od klseklse
chseng. I gotta stop posting since the chinese does not appreciate dual-language. spent hours for fixin' sub but not even a single click of rating!!

Tagi

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Opublikowano: 2015-09-21
Pobrania: 33
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 200 wierszy.

嘿,你需要帮忙么? -不用,我只是随便看看 - Hey, you need help? - No, I'm just looking.

那,价格方面,你能接受的范围是多大啊 Well, what exactly is your range, price-wise?

看情况,它们价位多少啊? Depends, what do they cost?

额,我们有小的,有大的 Well, we got little ones and big ones.

大的是从三千起价 -没老年优惠么? Big ones start at about three thousand. - No senior citizen discount?

我要是卖墓碑还给老年折扣的话 我干不了多久的 I sell headstones at a senior citizen discount, I won't last long.

那小一点的是多少起价啊'? What do you got on the small scale?

额,你刚刚看的那个是三百美元 Well, the one you were looking at, that starts at three hundred.

这个是省钱的好选择 That's pretty good for a budget.

对啊,但这些太烂了 人们走过踩一踩,上面刻的字就被磨掉了 Yeah, but these are shit, people step on 'em, they wear the words off.

对啊,这些不便宜的是因为它们质量好啊 Well, they ain't cheaper 'cause they're better.

老兵事务管理局会给葬礼付钱但是我得给墓碑钱 Well, the VA's picking up the tab for the funeral but I gotta pay for the headstone.

哦,(有人)付葬礼的钱,这倒不错 Oh, pay for the funeral, that's nice.

听着,既然你是个老兵我就给你打九五折 Listen, you're a vet, I'll give you five percent,

另外我们再给你带点花 plus we'll throw in some flowers.

我肯定这对各处快跪的老兵是个莫大的慰藉,走了 I'm sure that's a comfort to dying vets everywhere. Come.

额,那你需要我给你保留个位置什么的嘛? Listen, you want me to hold anything for you?

让我先考虑考虑,时间多着呢 Let me think about it, I got time.

这边,老爸 Here, pop. Right here. Come on.

切,人们总觉得自己还有时间 Yeah, people always think they got time.

那…. So...

刚刚看得怎么样? -还不错啊,你觉得呢? - how'd it go? - It was lovely. What do you think?

我觉得首先这就不是个好主意 I think it was a bad idea to begin with.

你发现什么了么? -入土为安并不便宜啊 - Did you pick something? - Dying ain't cheap.

花的钱比雇你一整天站在我的坟前还要多(比你一天工资还要多) It costs less to pay you to stand in the cemetery and point at my grave all day.

你能不玩你那手机了么?那是违法的 Will you get off the goddamn cellphone? It's illegal.

你在跟我开玩笑么?你咋知道我在… Are you kidding? How did you know that I was...

你是能听见我按键还是什么? Can you hear me pushing the buttons or something?

你开车开得跟个侵子一样 在路上到处乱晃 You're driving like an idiot, you're all over the road.

好吧,我只是…我只是在告诉安 Okay, I'm just... I'm trying to tell Ann

这边事情比我预估的要久一点 that this is taking a little bit longer than I thought,

还有我可能赶不上晚饭了 没说别的, and that I'm going to be late for dinner. That's all.

嘿 Hey.

喂! Hey!

放松点,小家伙 Easy, boy.

限速25公里每小时 Speed limit's 25.

谢谢你啊,二愣子 Thanks a lot fucking asshole.

我得住在这儿,威尔你别让他们讨厌我, 这一点我自己就可以做到 I gotta live here, Will. Don't make them hate me, I can do that on my own.

它看起来怎么样? What's it look like?

挺不错的 It's nice.

就是…你知道的房屋都很接近,但… It is... you know, the houses are close together, but...

让我想起了我小时候我们住的地方 It reminds me of that place we used to live in when I was a kid.

有二货盯着我们看么r Any jerk-offs staring at us?

嗯,有 Yeah.

是啊,的确有但是,给我说的话,这又不能怪他们 Yeah, they are. Yep. But, I mean, who can blame them,

这可能是这一个月以来他们经历的最新鲜的事了 this is probably the most exciting thing that's happened to them in a month.

天哪,它又怎么了? Jesus, what's his problem?

是你,你身上有你母亲的味道 It's you. You have your mother's scent.

这是她死后你第一次提到她啊,爸爸 That's the first time you've mentioned her since her funeral, pops.

来吧 Come.

爸,等下我,我就来 -我自己能行 - Dad, wait for me, I'll be right there. - I got it.

你右手边有个邮箱 -真是多谢 Mailbox on your right. - Thanks.

等等,老爸,让我拿来你的包 Hold on, pops, let me get your bags.

看起来我们比搬运工先到 Looks like we beat the movers here.

听起来空空的 Sounds empty.

恩 Yeah.

我感觉我好像是把你送到了监狱 I feel like I'm dropping you off at prison.

你看起来不像是个戴项链的男人 You don't look like a necklace kind of guy.

虽然我看不见你但我能闻见你的美丽 I can't see you, but you smell beautiful.

哦,过奖了 Oh, thank you very much.

你刚搬到隔壁么? -是的 Did you just move next door? - Yes.

能够在附近看到个新面孔 感觉真好 It's so nice to see a new face around here.

能够听到有人把我这张老脸说成新面孔 感觉也是很好咖 It's nice to hear somebody referring anything of me as "new."

我叫狄罗思 -我叫安布鲁斯 Delores. - Ambrose.

你好,安布鲁斯 Hello, Ambrose.

你好,狄罗思 -你好你好 Hello, Delores. - Hello, hello.

狄罗思,你能告诉我这是什么嘛? Delores... Can you tell me what that is?

爪子之类的?某种爪子吧 -老爸? Claw-something? Some kind of claw? - Dad?

你知道我是很反对 你没带上影子(一只狗)就到处乱走 You know I really don't like it when you go walking around without Shadow like that.

不好意思,打扰了,我的名字叫威尔我是安布鲁斯的儿子 I'm sorry, excuse me, my name's Will. I'm Ambrose's son.

哦,你好,威尔,我叫狄罗思 -很高兴见到您,女士 Oh, Hello, Will. Delores. - Nice to meet you, miss.

我能带你回屋去了么?搬运工随时就会到了 Can I get you back to the house? The movers are going to be here any minute.

我希望能很快再闻到您 I hope to smell you again very soon.

我也是啊,哈哈 I hope so, too.

这边,老爸 Right this way, pops.

有人么? -您好啊 - Knock, knock! - Hello!

是谁啊? Who's there?

我们是克莱森特湾的欢迎委员会的 We are Crescent Bay's Welcoming Party,

而且,我们也已经等不及给您介绍一下我们了 and, well, we just couldn't wait to introduce ourselves to you!

我是艾玛 -我是格莱莉亚 - I'm Emma. - And I'm Gloria!

我是克莱丽萨 -我是安布鲁斯.麦辛利 - I'm Clarissa. - Ambrose McKinley.

麦辛利先生 有什么我们能帮忙的么? Mr. McKinley, is there anything we can do to help?

不用了 No, thanks.

你们是不是带了蛋糕? -是的啊 Did you bring cake? - Yes.

我们真带了你希望我们把这放在哪啊? Yes we did! And where would you like us to put it?

我不能吃糖,不过谢谢啊 I can't eat sugar, but thanks anyway.

你曾是个老兵啊 You were a veteran.

我还是个老兵啊服役美国陆军20年,有5年是在越甬 I am a veteran, twenty years United States Army. Five years Vietnam.

哦,天哪哇,很棒哦 Oh, my! Oh, that's very impressive!

是么?你们不知道吗?我们输了那场战争 Yeah? You didn't hear? We lost that one.

额,在克莱森特湾 一般都没有武器的 Oh, there don't tend to be firearms at Crescent Bay.

听起来不错嘛 That's nice.

我认为这是不合法的 -什么(不合法?)一个瞎子不能持肯枪么? - I didn't think it was legal. - What, for a blind person to own guns?

是合法的 -哦 - It's legal. - Oh.

可能你们刚才是在说弱智吧 Perhaps you were thinking of retards.

额,麦辛利先生你先等一下下… Now, you just hold on one minute, Mr. McKinley...

你自己等一下下吧 我是个武器专家 You hold on one minute. I'm a weapons expert.

我对枪的了解比你们对果酱馅饼的了解还要多 I know more about guns than you do Pop-Tarts.

所有谢谢你们给我带糖 各位晚安吧 So thank you for the sugar and have a nice night.

额… Well...

欢迎来到克莱森特湾,麦辛利先生 Welcome to Crescent Bay, Mr. McKinley.

有忙需要帮的尽管说,麦辛利先生 Any help at all, Mr. McKinley...

我本会送你们走到门口的 但我瞎了 I'd see you ladies to the door, but I'm blind.

来来来 There we go.

你是条好狗 还是条坏狗? Are you a good doggie, or are you a bad doggie?

你是条好狗…是啊 You're a good doggie... yes.

这才是我的好宝贝,味道不错吧? That's my boy. Is that good?

味道不错么?好的 Is that good? Yes.

该死! Darn!

嘿,妈妈,是我,我只是想说我很抱歉错过了您的后院甩卖 Hey, mom, it's me. I just wanted to say I'm sorry we missed the yard sale...

维多利亚,你在么? Victoria! Are you there?

你好啊,妈妈我以为你已经睡了呢 Hi, Mom! Didn't think you'd still be awake.

我当然没睡呢谢谢打电话过来,亲爱的 I sure am! Thank you for calling, sweetheart.

不过你曾说过你明天要过来帮忙的啊 But you actually said you'd come help tomorrow.

你确定?我看着我的行程表却… Are you sure? I'm looking at my planner and...

哎,妈妈,我真的很抱歉天哪,希望我没把您搞糊涂了 Oh, Mom, I'm so sorry. Oh, God. I hope I didn't confuse you.

我才不是糊涂的那个人维多利亚 I'm not the one who's confused, Victoria.

如果我不记着这些事情的话没人会记住的 If I didn't remember these things nobody else would.

妈妈,真的很抱歉啦我正忙着… Mom, I'm sorry! I've been all over the...

就连我都看的到这他妈根本不是个卧室 Even I can see this ain't the goddamn bedroom.

什么鬼? What the hell is that?

妈妈,我还记得我们曾谈过换一下你应答机的语音消息吗? Mom, remember when we talked about changing your outgoing answering machine message?

能够听到他的声音挺好维多利亚 It's just nice to hear his voice, Victoria.

如果您能让我们给您再养只狗的话我感觉就会好很多了 I'd feel so much better if you let us get you another dog.

就是个陪伴您的小家伙嘛 Just a little someone to keep you company.

给我带一条又一条狗是没意义的,亲爱的 There is no point in getting dog after dog, sweetheart,

如果它们都准备到处乱跑的话 if they're all going to run away.

如果第三条狗也离家跑走的话 我就把这算成个人问题了 If a third dog runs away I'm going to have to start taking it personally.

影子(小狗)!你在哪啊?小家伙 Shadow! Where are you, boy?

好吧,妈妈 Anyway, mom,

我得挂了 我得把小孩子放… I'm going to have to go. I have to put the little munchkins...

朱莉,放开那个…快放下 Julie! Put that... put that down!

妈妈,我得把小宝贝们送床上睡觉去了 Mom, I've got to put the little ones to bed.

维多利亚,你能再陪我一会么? Victoria, can you just stay with me for a second?

你能在线上陪着我么? Can you stay on the line with me?

影子 Shadow.

怎么了,小家伙? What is it, boy?

怎么了?妈妈 What? Mom?

喂?妈妈? Hello? Mom?

一切还好么? Is everything okay?

狄罗思!狄罗思! Delores! Delores!

狄罗思!狄罗思! Delores! Delores!

狄罗思! Delores!

你好,您拨通的是狄罗思和乔纳森 Hello, you've reached Delores and Jonathan.

请留下您的姓名和号码,我们会… Please leave us your name and number and we'll...

狄罗思!狄罗思! Delores! Delores!

妈妈? -狄罗思! - Mom? - Delores!

狄罗思! -妈妈?! - Delores! - Mom?!

好的,给我回电啊 Okay. Call me back.

影子? Shadow?

我之前是把枪放哪了? What did I do with the guns?

影子? Shadow?

影子? Shadow?

影子? Shadow?

是我啊,小家伙,快 It's me, boy. C'mon.

影子? Shadow?

影子?影子? Shadow? Shadow?

没事的 It's okay.

爹爹在这里 Daddy's here.

没事的 It's okay.

爹爹在这里,小家伙 Daddy's here, boy.

影子 Shadow.

我们是不用现在来这儿的,不是么? You know we wouldn't have to come back here if you hadn't left early last night, right?

你闻到了么? You smell that?

没 -对天发誓 - No. - Swear to God,

我一路上从这都能闻到那老家伙 I can smell this old folk smell from all the way up here.

是么? -它是跟着我的 - Really? - It's following me.

为啥它们闻起来不可以一样呢? Why is it that they don't smell the same?

就好像是气味是在他们家具上在他们衣服里,我自己都不清楚 It's almost like, it's on their furniture, it's on their clothes. I don't even know.

你觉得是医学上的东西么? -哥们,不是所有老年人都闻起来像那样 Is It something medical, you think? - Dude. Not all old people smell like that.

不不不,我告诉你老年人闻起来都那样 No, no, no! Old people do smell like that, I'm telling you.

我几乎是天天都能闻到我祖父的味道我跟他睡一床 I smell my grandfather like, every day. I sleep with him.

我已经跟他睡一起十年了一张床啊! I've been sleeping with him for ten years. In the same bed!

我不是开玩笑的,哥们我真是认真的 I'm not even lying to you, man! I'm serious.

是啊,那你就高兴那不是藿香的味道好吧? Yeah, just be glad it's not patchouli, alright?

你算是走运的了,你在休假,那一次我们得从北边搬运这个家伙 You're lucky you were on vacation when we had to move this guy from the north end.

他有差不多二十把吉他… He had like twenty guitars that all...

哦,天哪 -我的妈呀 - Oh, man. - Jesus!

你还好么?麦辛利先生 You alright, Mr. McKinley?

哎呦,我擦 Oh, fuck!

帮帮我,请你们了,我的狗它… Help me, please. My dog...

唐!唐!过来啊,唐!赶紧过来! Don! Don! Come over here, Don! Get over here now!

是的,我在这边事情是在昨晚的某段时间发生的 No. Yeah, I'm up here right now. It happened some time last night.

额,我现在离市区至少一小时的车程 Well, I'm at least an hour out of the city so...

就给你打电话行么? Look, I'll call you as soon as I leave here, okay?

好的,谢啦 Alright. Thank you.

嘿 -嘿 Hey. - Hi.

刚才是工作的事么? -是的 Was that work? - Yeah.

错过了这场会议等着我的是无比蛋疼 I'm catching hell from missing this meeting.

威尔,你真的把你爸爸一个人留在这个新房子里? Will, did you seriously leave your father alone in the new house

还没有个电话,亲爱的,当时你想什么呢? without a working phone? Honey, what were you thinking?

我什么都没想行了吧最近我有点精力分散 I wasn't, okay? I've been a little scattered... recently,

而且我以为搬运工会处理好这种事情 and besides, I thought that the movers took care of that sort of thing.

你要知道他是一个人坐在家里直到有人发现他 You know, he was sitting at home by himself until someone found him.

他现在怎么样了? How is he now?

你知道么,我也不知道 -你什么意思? - You know what? I don't know. - What do you mean?

额,他的好与不好看起来都一样 Well, his "okay" and his "not okay," they look exactly the same.

麦辛利先生 Mr. McKinley.

你知不知道是什么攻击了您和影子呢? Do you have any idea what attacked you and Shadow?

不清楚,不管是什么,它很大 No. Whatever it was, it was big.

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left