Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
一千年前...
織布人部落建立了一個暗殺組織
他們為了重建世界的秩序 在混亂邊緣執行任務
他們自稱為"兄弟會"
六周前...
# 祝你生日快樂 親愛的珍妮絲 # # Happy birthday, dear Janice. #
# 祝你生日快樂! # # Happy birthday to you! #
今天是我那個厭食癥老闆的生日 It's my anorexic boss' birthday.
這就意味著在辦公室的時候要承受無比巨大的壓力... This means there's a certain amount of inter-office pressure...
來站在這個會議桌旁... to stand around the conference table...
吃著噁心的食物 還得裝出一副尊敬她的樣子 eating crappy food and pretending to worship her.
這個真好吃 That's so good.
假裝五分鐘 珍妮絲並沒有讓我們的生活很糟糕 Acting for five minutes like Janice doesn't make all our lives miserable,
那只不過是我一天中最艱難的工作罷了 is the hardest work I'll do all day.
我工作的職位名稱叫客戶經理 My job title is account manager.
其實以前我被叫做客戶服務代表 I used to be called an account service representative,
但是一個咨詢顧問說 我們應該管理我們的顧客... but a consultant told us we needed to manage our clients...
而不是服務他們 and not service them.
我有一個既不能管理也不能服務的女友 I have a girlfriend whom I neither manage nor service.
這是我最好的朋友拜瑞 正在宜家餐桌上干她 That's my best friend, Barry, fucking her on an IKEA kitchen table.
我可是花了好價錢買了那張餐桌 I picked up for a really good price.
我最近覺得很難去在乎什麼事情 I'm finding it hard to care about anything these days.
事實上 我唯一在乎的事就是我不在乎任何事這一現狀 In fact, the only thing I do care about is the fact that I can't care about anything.
說真的 這讓我很困擾 Seriously. It worries me.
我的名字叫韋斯利·吉布森 My name is Wesley Gibson.
在我七天大的時候 我父親就離開了我 My dad walked out on my mom when I was seven days old.
有時候我在想他到底有沒有過望著我藍色的眼睛問問自己 Sometimes I wonder if he ever looked into my baby blues eyes and asked himself,
"我是剛剛做了21世紀最無關緊要的人的父親嗎?" "Did I just father the most insignificant asshole of the 21st century?"
如果你能在二十八號之前把我的委託物給我的話... 是的 Well, if you could get me the consignment to me by the 28th... Yeah.
你面前有號碼嗎? Do you have the numbers in front of you?
放鬆 Relax.
如果你的名字出現了的話 你已經死了 If your name had come up, you'd be dead already.
最近出現了一些意想不到的失誤 We've had some unexpected losses recently.
我們想知道... We'd like to know...
我們的敵人是從哪裏得到軍火的 where our competitor is getting his munition.
這個子彈很乾淨 It's clean.
什麼意思? Meaning?
意思就是難以追蹤 Meaning it's untraceable.
你的對手非常聰明 Your competitor's very smart.
趴下! Get down!
該死 Fuck it.
沒人能離開兄弟會 克洛斯 No one leaves the Fraternity, Cross.
我對兄弟會有了新的看法 I have a new perspective on the Fraternity.
小心點兒 Careful.
你沒辦法毀掉已經存在上千年的東西的 You don't destroy something that's been around for a thousand years.
兄弟會已經毀了 他壞了規矩 It's already destroyed. He broke the code.
我要阻止這一切 I have to stop this.
- 真的嗎? - 你自己知道的 - Really? - You know this.
那你為什麼不來當面見我? So why don't you face me yourself?
你這是送羊入虎口 Never send sheep to kill a wolf.
他們只不過是誘餌 They were just the decoys.
再見 X先生 Goodbye, Mr X.
你這是送羊入虎口 Never send sheep to kill a wolf.
他們只不過是誘餌 They were just the decoys.
韋斯利! Wesley!
怎麼了? What is it?
什麼叫"怎麼了"? 你聽聽 What do you mean, "What is it"? Listen.
這麼吵 我怎麼睡得好? Well, how am I suppose to sleep with all that fucking racket?
你到底打算什麼時候才搬家 好讓我們不用每天早上被這玩意兒吵醒? When are we gonna move so we don't have to wake up to that shit?
我還挺喜歡的 I kind of like it.
這該死的聲音能夠蓋過你心中焦慮的聲音 It helps to drown out the sound of your annoying, fucking voice.
拜託了 再讓我睡會兒 Now, please, let me sleep.
你到底有沒有考慮過我們的談話? Have you even thought about our talk?
考慮過 Yes.
哪一次? Which one?
很好 真的太好了 Perfect. That's perfect.
記得喂安娜貝爾 Feed Annabelle.
抱歉 Sorry.
哦 我了個去 Oh, my fucking God.
我希望你桌子上的那個不是我的財務報表 I hope that's not my billing report sitting on your desk.
真不巧啊 還真是 Holy shit on an altar, it is.
我希望一個小時後這份報表能出現在我的桌上 I want that report on my desk in one hour.
好吧 各位 我們還要再加班一個小時... Okay, everybody, we're all gonna stay an extra hour...
想要聽點兒壞消息嗎? Want to hear something sad?
我還得買個人體工學鍵盤來控制我的重複壓力性損傷 I need an ergonomic keyboard to keep my repetitive stress injury in check.
就是因為這些我來回念叨的小事而倍感壓力真的是太悲哀了 Just the fact that I repeat something enough that it causes me stress is fucking sad.
幹得好 兄弟 你看到拜瑞了嗎? Nice job, dude. You seen Barry?
他"又"去看牙醫了 He had to go to the dentist. Again.
太棒了! Yes!
拜瑞! Barry!
你說他們這兒有緊急避孕藥嗎? You think they have that morning-after pill here?
那個很有用的 碾碎了 然後放到她的煎蛋卷裏 That thing works. Crush it up, put it in her omelette,
"嘿 寶貝 在床上吃早餐哦" 簡直安全的不得了 "Hey, baby, breakfast in bed." You can never be too safe.
天啊 Oh, God.
我把錢包弄丟了 I lost my wallet somewhere.
一起算嗎? All this together?
- 不用 不用了 - 一起 - No, no. - Yes.
他真夠哥們兒 He is the man.
- 總共多少? - 哦 加上這個 - How much is it? - Oh. Plus this.
二十塊四毛二 $20.42.
西瓜味兒 Watermelon.
小弟弟最愛 Chicks dig it.
謝謝 Thanks.
下次見 See you next time.
晚安 Have a good night.
我超愛這種能量飲料 兄弟 I love these energy drinks, man.
感覺能量飲料能讓我淨化 I'm almost, like, kind of on an energy drink cleanse,
我早餐喝一瓶 午餐喝兩瓶或者三瓶 where I do one for breakfast and then, like, two or three for lunch.
我夠哥們兒? I'm the man?
是啊 沒錯 拜瑞 我夠哥們兒 Yeah, right, Barry, I'm the man.
說真的 我實在是太夠哥們兒了 In fact, I'm so much the man,
我有一張長期藥物處方 以此來控制我的焦慮癥 I have a standing prescription for medication to control my anxiety attacks.
天啊 我希望有別的什麼能緩解我的壓力 God, I wish I had something else to relieve my stress.
你好 韋斯利 Hello, Wesley.
總有那麼些人 很漂亮的人 You know, there are people, beautiful people,
你希望她們以不同的眼光 不同的立場來看你 you just wish they could see you in a different setting, a different place,
而不是看你在哪兒 你會成為什麼人 instead of where you are, what you've become.
妮可真夠正點 Nicole is so hot.
什麼? What?
炸彈就要爆炸了 Boom goes the dynamite.
但更多時候 你都在希望自己別這麼磨嘰... But most of all, you wish you weren't such a pussy...
老是想一些不可能改變的事情 for wishing for things that will never change.
我全能的神啊 你就跟發春一樣站在那兒 Good God Almighty, you're over here like it's spring fucking break,
而我還沒拿到我的財務報表 and I still don't have that billing report.
我為什麼還讓你呆在這兒 韋斯利? Why do I even keep you around, Wesley?
我馬上做好 珍妮絲 I'll get it done, Janice.
說得好像你以前沒跟我說過這話似的 "我馬上做好" Like I never heard that before. "I'll get it done."
"我馬上做好 我馬上做好 珍妮絲" "I'll get it done. I'll get it done, Janice."
"我馬上做好" "I'll get it done."
怎麼不幫你自己說幾句話? Why don't you have anything to say for yourself?
我很抱歉 I'm sorry.
你真的一無是處 Well, you're worthless.
我才是很抱歉的那一個 抱歉僱傭了你這麼個廢物 I'm the one who's sorry I hired your ass.
你知道一天結束時最好的事是什麼嗎? You know what the best thing is about the end of the day?
那就是明天一切重新來過 Tomorrow it starts all over again.
餘額不足 你是個廢物 對/不對
你破產了 最好的朋友上了你女朋友 你知道 卻窩囊得什麼都幹不了 對/不對
- 嗨 你好嗎? - 很好 - Hi. How you doing? - Good.
- 不好意思? - 你說抱歉說太多了 - I'm sorry? - You apologise too much.
很抱歉 Sorry about that.
我認識你父親 I knew your father.
我父親在我出生後一周就走了 所以... My father left the week I was born, so...
你父親昨天死在在中央大樓的屋頂上 Your father died yesterday on the rooftop of the Metropolitan Building.
抱歉 Sorry.
聽著 這邊有很多酒精飲料 所以... Look, the liquor rounds are just over there, so...
你父親曾經是世界頂尖的暗殺者之一 Your father was one of the greatest assassins who ever lived.
殺了他的那個男的就在你後面 The man who killed him is behind you.
這人剛剛開槍了... This guy's just shooting up...
對不起 對不起 Sorry. Sorry.
什麼... 哦 我的天! 我的天啊! 剛剛到底發生了什麼? What... Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What the fuck just happened?
拜託了! 拜託了! 拜託再開快點兒 Please! Please! Please drive faster.
- 拜託你安靜點兒 - 再開... 再開快點兒 - Please be quiet. - Please drive... Please drive faster.
拜託... 拜託你要理解我是很惜命的! Please... Please understand that I care about my life!
我不知道你到底是怎麼惹了那個傢伙 I don't know what the fuck you did to piss this guy off,
但是你得讓我下車 然後去報警! but you're gonna have to let me out and call the cops!
嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey!
你要幹嘛? 哦 該死! 你瘋了嗎? What are you doing? Oh, shit! Are you crazy?
哦 該死 Oh, shit!
我想我們甩掉他了 我們甩掉他了 I think we lost him. I think we lost him.
能不能在下個拐角處放我下去? Could you let me out at the next corner, please?
該死! Shit!
靠! Fuck!
哦 該死! Oh, shit!
他就在那兒! He's right there!
聽著 我是個會計 我就是一會計 Look, I'm an accountant. I'm just an accountant.
我靠! Oh, fuck!
他可真他媽的執著 He's fucking persistent, you know.
靠! Fuck!
快點好好教訓他! You kick his ass!
打他啊! Shoot him!
你在幹嘛? 你幹嘛打咱們車的玻璃 哈? What are you doing? What are you shooting our car for, huh?
- 你瘋了嗎? - 抓著方向盤 - Are you crazy? - Grab the wheel.
你要去哪兒? Where are you going?
快回來! Get back in here!
天啊! Oh, my God!
該死! 對不起 Oh, damn! I'm sorry.
- 槍! - 什麼? - Gun! - What?
在座位下面? Under the seat!
給 Here.
哦 我靠! Oh, shit!
我靠! Shit!
- 小心! - 讓開! - Look out! - Get out!
小心! 哦 我的天! Look out! Oh, my God!
我靠! Shit!
對不起! I'm sorry!
小心後面! Behind you!
操 Fuck.
該死 該死 Shit. Shit.
你好 Hello.
我沒錢也... I don't have any money or...
我本以為... I thought he'd be...
他會更高 taller.
更高? Taller?
先生... Sir...
先生 我昨天就試著向這位女士解釋我是個會計了 Sir, I've been trying to explain to the lady here that I'm an accountant.
我是個客戶服務代表... 是個客戶經理 I'm an account service representative... I'm an account manager.
我相信如果你打給我的老闆珍妮絲的話 And I'm sure that if you call my boss, Janice,
無論什麼誤會 她都能解釋清楚的 she'd fill you in on whatever has gone wrong.
你可以給她發郵件或者... 她會解釋清楚的 You can contact her by email or... She'll put you straight.
打掉蒼蠅的翅膀 Shoot the wings off the flies.
我不知道你什麼意思 I don't know what that means.
打掉蒼蠅的翅膀 Shoot the wings off the flies.
我真的覺得你把我和別人搞混了 I really think you have me mixed up with somebody else.
我數三下 On three.
你開槍 或者我開槍 Either you shoot, or I do.
一 One.
好吧 Okay.
二 Two.
我看都看不見他們! I can't even see them!
三 Three.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.