1408

1408

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

1408幻影凶间] 1080p BluRay x264 YIFY chseng
Komentarz od klseklse
chseng

Tagi

BluRay
x264
1080
Opublikowano: 2015-04-26
Pobrania: 67
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 196 wierszy.

片名:1408幻影凶间

Preacher on radio: Reckless sinful way throughout this life. 一生充满了罪恶

The Lord has told me 主告诉我…

that the open gates of Hell 地狱的大门…

are yawning up widely in our path. …正张着血盆大口 等在我们前行的路上

Yes, the flames 诅咒之火…

of perpetual damnation

are ever ready to grasp our souls. …时刻想吞噬我们的灵魂

We know the way of the righteous man. 我们知道什么样的人 是正义的

Yeah, we know the prayer 我们知道正义的人在祷告

of the righteous man.

I'm telling you that the Lord has spoken. 我告诉你们主已经讲过

Yes, the Lord has spoken to me. 是的,主跟我说过话

Hi. 你好

Mike Enslin. Checking in. 我是麦克·安斯林,登记入住

Honey. Mr. Enslin. 亲爱的 安斯林先生

We were afraid you weren't going to show. 我们还担心你不来了呢

Oh it's such an honor to have you here. 您的光临真是令小店蓬筚生辉

- Terrible night out there. - If I could just get the key, - 今晚天气可真糟啊 - 能不能把钥匙给我

I'll settle in and we can talk in the morning after... 我先安顿下来 我们明早再聊…

You probably want to hear all about our haunted history. 你大概想听听我们这儿闹鬼的事吧

Well, this staircase here, this is where the maid 看,这边的楼梯

reputedly hung herself in 1860. 这里据说就是1860年 女仆上吊的地方

- Oh. - There's a picture! - 哦 - 这有张照片

- Can we do this in the morning? - Wait wait. - 这些能不能明天早上再谈? - 等等

It's printed in our brochure. - 照片就印在我们旅店的宣传册上

- Did we send you one of these? - Uh, probably did. - 我们给你寄了一份没有? - 呃,好像寄了

- Do you see her in the window? - Yeah, there she is. - 你看到她了吗?就在窗户里 - 是的,看到了

That's a photo that a guest took in 1986. 这照片是位客人1986年拍摄到的

In your letter you mentioned that the rooms 你们信上说…

with the most paranormal activity …灵异现象多发生在…

were in the attic. Could I have one of those rooms? …顶楼的房间? 能不能给我安排那儿的房间?

That's right, because the attic is on the third floor 您说的没错 因为3楼就是顶楼

which is the former servant's quarters. 以前是仆人的房间

People say that all of Sylvia's children 人们说西维亚的孩子…

died up there of tuberculosis. …都因肺结核而死在上面

- All of them? - Guests have reported strange sounds. - 所有的孩子? - 客人们总是说听到奇怪的声音

At the stroke of midnight there's been weird noises. 午夜钟声后就总是有古怪的响声

Now our best advice is to lock your door from the inside. 对此我们的建议就是 最好从里面把门反锁上

- Isn't that right, honey? - That's right. - 是这样吧,亲爱的? - 没错

You take care, you just lock it from the inside. 一定要小心 从里面把门反锁上

I will. 我会的

As soon as you give me the key. 只要你们给我钥匙

I'm so... right. Got it right here. 哈,抱歉 马上给您拿来

- Number 14, you can't miss it. - Been a long drive. - 14号房,很好认的 - 今天可是长途跋涉啊

- Good luck. - All right, we'll see - 祝你好运 - 好的,看看今晚…

what the night brings. …能有什么诡异之事

旅店主人克拉克夫人

Mike: Mrs. Clark, the proprietor, 从她接手旅店后

says she hasn't slept a night

since acquiring the inn and I believe her. 她就没睡过觉 我相信她

No no no, I pity her. 不,不,我可怜她

But in any case, the eggs Benedict are delicious 但是他们的荷包蛋土司太好吃了

and if you call in advance, Mrs. Clark says 如果你提前电话预约 克拉克夫人说…

she will bake her famous flourless chocolate cake. …她还会烤制最拿手的巧克力蛋糕

On a Shiver Scale, I award the Weeping Beach Inn six skulls. 就恐怖指数而言 我给垂榉旅馆6颗骷髅头

Screw 'em, five skulls. 见鬼去吧,5颗骷髅头

- Hi. - Oh hey. - 嗨 - 嗨

How's it going? Can I help you? 有什么事吗?

Yeah, I'm here for the big event. 我是来参加特别活动的

All right. Cool. 哦,好啊

I'm Mike Enslin. 我是麦克·安斯林

Sorry? 谁?

- Book signing. - Oh, right. - 签名售书 - 哦,是这样啊

Oh, that's you, yeah. I see the resemblance, yeah. 对啊,那人就是你 和照片上还挺象的

- That's a good picture. - Thanks, man. - 照片照的不错 - 多谢夸奖

All right, hold on. 好的,等一下

Um... attention, book lovers. 请注意,书迷朋友们

Tonight we have noted occult writer 今晚著名鬼故事作家

Michael Enslin 麦克·安斯林

at the Author's Corner tonight. 将莅临作家角

He's the writer of the best-selling ghost survival guides, 他是畅销小说 "鬼魂生存指南"的作者

um... with such titles as "10 Haunted Hotels," 他的作品包括: "10家鬼店"

"10 Haunted Graveyards," "10座鬼坟"

"10 Haunted Lighthouses." "10座闹鬼灯塔"

That's tonight, 7:00 pm. 签售会将于今晚7:00开始

Mike: Anyway, so I really enjoyed writing it, 总之,写作令我乐在其中

and that's kind of a history of the book. 这些作品本身也是在讲述历史

And I hope you enjoy it, or enjoyed it. 希望你们都能喜欢

Uh, you know, stay scared. 永远保持恐惧

Right? Any questions? 有什么问题吗?

Where's the scariest place you've ever been? 你去过的最恐怖的地方是哪儿?

Scariest place I've ever been? 我去过的最恐怖的地方?

Uh, I've never heard that question before. 这问题以前还真没人问过我

- That's a joke. - (chuckles) 我开玩笑的

Well, all these places have very colorful histories. 每个地方都有自己鲜明的特点

Um...

I would say, if I had to pick a top one, 如果真要叫我选个最恐怖的

I would say Bar Harbor, 我想应该是 巴尔海港吧

the site of the grisly McTeig wedding night murders. 恐怖的麦德新婚之夜 谋杀案的案发现场

That's an intense place. Or maybe St. Cloud, Minnesota, 那儿真是个恐怖的地方 或者是圣·克劳德,明尼苏达

where the crazed war widow threw her baby down a well. 在那里,那些在战争中失去丈夫的寡妇 失去理智的把婴儿扔到井里

I mean, those all have a lot of... I mean, it's thick. 那些地方 都弥漫着恐怖的气息

- The air is thick. - What about poltergeists? - 很浓的气息 - 那些搞恶作剧的鬼呢?

Look, I'm a good researcher. I go into every gig locked and loaded. 我是个专业的研究者 我每到一处都是装备精良

I travel with an EMF meter, full-range spectrometer, 我带着电磁辐射仪 全波光谱仪

infrared camera. I mean, look, nothing would make me happier 红外照相机,我最大的乐趣…

than to experience a paranormal event, …就是去检验那些异灵事件

you know, to get a glimpse of the elusive light 就如同黑暗中瞥见

at the end of the tunnel. 一缕神光般欣喜若狂

So you're saying there's no such thing as ghosts? 你是说根本就不存在什么鬼魂?

I'm saying I've never seen one, 我是说目前为止我还没见过

but they're awful convenient for desperate hotels 但是对那些生意惨淡的旅店来说

- when the interstate moves away. - (knocking) 这些传闻却无疑会给他们带来生意

This thing has really gone off the rails. Who has a pen? 扯的太远了,谁有笔?

- I do. - Which one? - 我有 - 要签在哪本书上?

Uh, but seriously, Mike, if I want to see a real live ghost, 说真的,麦克 要想见真正的鬼魂

where's my best bet? 最好去什么地方?

- Guaranteed? - Yeah. - 一定要看到? - 恩

Haunted Mansion, Orlando. 奥兰多的闹鬼公寓

Awesome, thanks. 太棒了,多谢

- Stay scared. - Thank you. - 时刻保持恐惧 - 谢谢

Cashier: Hey, Ray, can you lock up? 雷,你晚上锁门,好吗?

I got band practice tonight. 我今晚要去乐队训练

Holy shit. 天啊

这书你是从哪儿找到的? What rock did you find that under? [漫漫回家路 作者:麦克·安斯林]

- Um, eBay. - EBay, huh? - 易趣网 - 易趣?

- (girl laughs) - How much did it go for? 你多少钱买的?

Well, there weren't many bidders. 没多少人竞买

I would think not. 大概一个都没吧

- Wow. - But it's, um... - 哇 - 这是本…

- an amazing book. - Oh. - …很出色的书 - 噢

Um, so... unique 非常…独特

and inspirational and honest. …极具灵感 语言诚恳

Thanks. What's your name? 谢谢 你叫什么名字?

- Um, Anna. - Okay, Anna. - 安娜 - 好的,安娜

Are you gonna write another one like this one? 你还会再写类似风格的作品吗?

Nah, it's a different guy. 不会了

Um...

- can I ask you a question? - Sure. - 能问你个问题吗? - 当然了

Um, the relationship in the book 这本书里所描写的父子关系…

with the father and the son... it's probably too personal, 这问题可能太私人化了

- but, um, it's so authentic and... - Mm-hm. 但是,写的情感真挚…

Well-constructed, and... …而且构思巧妙…

is it true? …是真实的故事吗?

No. 不

Well, thank you for this. I really appreciate it. 谢谢,真太感谢您了

My pleasure. 不胜荣幸

Bye. 再见

- Man: Good boy! - Man #2: Yo, homey... - 好孩子! - 真舒服…

Woman: Just a minute, Tiffany! 等一会儿,蒂凡尼!

Yeah, I'm just gonna tie it inside my suit here. 我正准备把它系在我衣服里

Man: Yo, Greg, check him out! 嘿,格瑞,快去看看

Woman: Did you see what happened? 刚才你看到没?

Oh yeah. 是的

Are you okay, buddy? 老兄,你还好吗?

- Hey, are you breathing? - (coughs) 还能呼吸吗?

- Woman: No! - Man: Serious as a heart attack. - 不! - 像心脏病一样严重

(horn honks) - (seagulls squawking)

We got 325. That is back here, I think. 我看看号码 325在这儿

Uh-huh.

This is the one. Sign on the line, please, sir. 就是这个 请在这里签个字

Oh, you mean right here? 你是说在这儿?

- Have yourself a beautiful day. - Thank you. - 祝您今天过得愉快 - 多谢

- Thank you very much. - Hey, man, you've been gone a while. - 非常感谢 - 嗨,老兄,信可不少哇

- Hey, Jackson, what's up? - Oh by the way, dude, - 嗨,杰克森,最近怎么样? - 对了,老兄

I read your last book... the "10 Haunted Mansions" thing. 我读了你的最新小说 那本关于10座闹鬼庄园的

Man, that's some scary shit. 可真够可怕的

Cool. 不错

Later on, dude. 回头见,老兄

- Hi. - Hi, how you doing? - 嗨 - 嗨,最近还好吧?

- Hi. - Good. - 嗨 - 很好

Thanks. 谢谢

That's cute. 真有趣

Woman: Good evening, Dolphin Hotel. 晚上好,海豚酒店

How might I direct your call? 竭诚为您服务

Mike: Yeah, hi, I'm calling about room 1408. 我想问下1408房间

One moment please, sir. 请稍等,先生

Man: How may I help you? 请问有什么需要吗?

Yeah, I'd like to stay in room 1408 please. 我想预定1408房间

That room is unavailable, sir. 那房间不能入住,先生

I didn't tell you which date. 我并没有告诉你要哪天入住啊

How about Saturday? 那周六呢?

It's unavailable. 不能入住

The following Tuesday? 下周二呢?

Unavailable. 不能入住

Next month? 下个月?

Unavailable. 不能入住

Next summer? 那明年夏天呢?

[工厂业主从酒店窗户跳下]

[1983,自杀]

[从酒店窗户跳下] [疑影重重的悲剧]

Man: Somebody, anybody, where's good Chinese near 48th? 有人知道48号街 那儿有什么好吃的中餐吗?

I got to have lunch with that idiot from Random House. Anybody? 我还得和伦敦出版社的 那帮白痴一起吃午饭,有谁知道吗?

Sam, Mike Enslin calling from Los Angeles again. 山姆,麦克·安斯林从洛杉机来的电话

I'll take it in there. 我到里面去接

Clay, you got a sec for Mike Enslin? 克雷,你过来假装我的律师

- Say yes. - Yes. - 明白了吗? - 明白

Great. Now look, this guy tends to get a little morose, 太好了,听着 这个家伙脾气不好

so try to keep the energy up. Otherwise he stews in his own funk. 一定要顺着他 否则就不好应付了

- Mike! - Mike: Hey, Sam. - 麦克! - 嗨,山姆

Hey hey, read the first five chapters last night. 嗨,我昨晚读了前5章

Spooky shit, couldn't sleep a wink. 太诡异了 吓得都睡不着觉

Great. Hey, did you take care of that thing? 太好了,那件事帮我办了吗?

You'd better believe I did. And I got our top lawyer here right now. 当然了 顶级律师现在就在我旁边

Mike, Clay, Clay, Mike. 麦克,这是克雷 克雷,这是麦克

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for 1408

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left