لومړۍ 200 کرښې.
片名:《断背山》
1963年 怀俄明锡诺镇
破车 Shit.
你们俩混小子要是找活干的话… You pair of deuces lookin' for work...
我建议你们立刻滚进来 I suggest you get your scrawny asses in here pronto.
在断背山上 Up on Brokeback...
林业局指定了露营地 the Forest Service has got designated campsites...on the allotments.
离我们放羊的地方有3,4英里远 Them camps can be 3, 4 miles from where we pasture the woollies.
晚上要没人看羊 Bad predator loss
凶猛的掠食者就会来 if there's nobody lookin' after 'em at night.
现在 我要一个营地看管人… Now, what I want is a camp tender...
照林业局的吩咐呆在主营地 to stay in the main camp, where the Forest Service says.
而牧人则要在山坡上搭帐篷和羊群一起… But the herder he's gonna pitch a pup tent on the QT with the sheep...
睡在那里 and he's gonna sleep there.
在营地吃早餐和午餐… You eat your supper and breakfast in camp...
但要和所有的羊一起睡 but you sleep with the sheep 100%.
不准生火 不得留下痕迹 No fire, don't leave no sign.
每天早上把帐篷卷起… You roll up that tent every mornin'...
以防林业局的人来查探 in case Forest Service snoops around.
什么? Yeah?
不 No.
不行! No!
这辈子甭想 Not on your fuckin' life.
你有狗有枪 你睡在那里 You got your dogs, your .30-30, you sleep there.
去年夏天我他妈的损失了将近25%的羊 Last summer I had goddamn near 25% loss.
我可不想再这样了 I don't want that again.
你 You.
星期五中午 下山到桥那里 Fridays at noon, be down at the bridge...
牵上驴子 带上食品清单 with your grocery list and mules...
自会有人把物资供应给你 and somebody with supplies will be there at the pick-up.
明早我开卡车带你们去那 Tomorrow mornin' we'll truck you up to the jump-off.
杰克 特维斯特 Jack Twist.
恩尼斯 Ennis.
你有名没姓? Your folks just stop at Ennis?
德尔 玛 Del Mar.
好吧 幸会 恩尼斯 德尔 玛 Well, nice to know you, Ennis Del Mar.
这是我第二年来 My second year up here.
去年的一场暴风雨 闪电击毙了42只羊 Last year, one storm, the lightnin' killed 42 sheep.
那血腥味差点让我窒息 Thought I'd asphyxiate from the smell.
阿奎尔痛扁了我 Aguirre got all over my ass,
好像我能掌控天气似的 like I was supposed to control the weather.
但这比帮我老爸干活要好 But beats workin' for my old man.
我根本没法讨他欢心 Can't please my old man, no way.
这就是为啥我去玩牛仔竞技 你玩不? That's why I took to rodeoin'. You ever rodeo?
偶尔试试 You know, I mean, once in a while.
在我能凑足入场费的时候 When I got the entry fee in my pocket.
你是农场的人? Are you from ranch people?
嗯 原先是 Yeah, I was.
父母逼你走的? Your folks run you off?
不 他们自己先去了 No, they run themselves off.
就在那条路上… There was...
43英里处有个转弯 他们没注意到 one curve in the road in 43 miles, and they miss it.
所以 So
银行收走了牧场 the bank took the ranch
差不多是我哥我姐把我抚养成人 and my brother and sister, they raised me, mostly.
妈的 悲剧啊 Shit, that's hard.
可否借用一下? 多谢 Can I? Thank you.
别让他们跑丢了 Don't let them stray.
那样的话老板会宰了你的 Joe will have your ass if you do.
还有一事 不要订汤 Only thing, don't never order soup.
那东西不好打包 Them soup boxes are hard to pack.
好 我不喝汤的 Well, I don't eat soup.
小心点 那马很容易受惊吓 You wanna watch it there. That horse has a low startle point.
没有马能抛下我的 Doubt there's a filly that could throw me.
走了 除非你打算整天坐着打绳结 Let's git, unless you wanna sit around tyin' knots all day.
快走啊 Come on
哦 该死 Oh, shit.
我真迫不及待要建自己的农场 Can't wait till I get my own spread...
这样我就再也不必忍受老板的辱骂 and I won't have to put up with Joe Aguirre's crap no more.
我存钱想买个属于自己的地方 I'm savin' for a place myself.
艾玛和我 Alma and me
等到我下山就结婚 we're gonna get married when I come down off this mountain.
该死 那个和羊一起 Shit, that stay with the sheep,
还他妈的不让生火的规矩 no fire bullshit.
老板可没给我们违规的权利 Aguirre got no right makin' us do somethin' against the rules.
别再吃豆子了 No more beans.
嗯 Yup
可恶 妈的 Damn. Shit!
真不解 I don't know.
有问题? Something wrong?
嗯 我是说… Yeah, so what...
为什么没有奶粉和土豆? Why didn't we get the powdered milk and the spuds?
我们就这些东西 That's all we got.
好嘛…这些是下个礼拜的 Well.... Here's next week's.
我还以为你真不喝汤 Thought you didn't eat soup.
嗯 我可烦死豆子了 Yeah, well, I'm sick of beans.
这时候烦豆子早了点吧 Too early in the summer to be sick of beans.
走了 Come on.
快走 快走啊 Come on. Come on.
继续 快点! Hold on. Whoa, whoa!
该死的 Shit.
靠 回来 Whoa. Come back here!
滚那边去 这就对了 他妈的 Whoa there, whoa. All right. Fuck it.
哟 你小子可回来了 Okay, you bastard.
跑哪儿逍遥去了? Where the hell you been?
我整天和羊一起 回来饿得半死… Been up with the sheep all day, I get down here hungry as hell...
吃的却只有这些烂豆子 and all I find is beans.
出什么事了 恩尼斯? What in the hell happened, Ennis?
我遇到熊了 I come on a bear is what happened.
马吓的不行 驴子也跑走了 Goddamn horse spooked and the mules took off...
食物散落的满地都是 and scattered food everywhere.
就只剩豆子了 Beans is about all we got left.
有威士忌或者别的什么吗? Got whiskey or somethin'?
那简直是蠢骡 Dumb-ass mule.
真不敢相信 该死的 I can't believe that. God damn.
我想想看 Let me see.
妈的 Shit.
哎 我们得改善下伙食了 Well, we gotta do somethin' about this food situation.
也许能杀只羊来吃 Maybe I'll shoot one of the sheep.
呵 要是老板发现了 你咋办? Yeah, what if Aguirre finds out, huh?
老板可是让我们守羊 不是吃羊 We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em.
兄弟你怎么了? 这儿有上千只羊呢 What's the matter with you? There are a thousand of 'em.
我还是吃豆子好了 I'll stick with beans.
随你 我可不要 Well, I won't.
耶! Yeah!
真受不了你总打不中 Gettin' tired of your dumb-ass missin'.
快下手 猎杀麋鹿可不能被抓啊 Let's get a move on. Don't want the Game and Fish to catch us with no elk.
快点 该死的 Come on. Shit.
呃 我每天来回路上花四小时 Yeah, I'm commutin' four hours a day.
早上在这儿吃完早餐 回到羊群那里 I come in for breakfast, I go back to the sheep.
傍晚整顿好他们 Evenin', get 'em bedded down.
再到这儿吃晚餐 然后回羊群那里睡觉 Come in for supper, go back to the sheep.
半夜起来巡视有没有该死的土狼出没 Spend hAlf the night checkin' for damn coyotes.
阿奎尔没权利让我干这差事 Aguirre got no right to make me do this.
想换班吗? 我不介意睡那儿 You wanna switch? I wouldn't mind sleepin' out there.
这不是关键 That ain't the point.
关键是我们俩都应呆在营地 The point is, we both ought to be in this camp.
山上那帐篷里的味闻起来比猫尿还臭 Goddamn pup tent smells like cat piss or worse.
我不介意去那儿 I wouldn't mind bein' out there.
好吧 很乐意和你换班 Well, I'm happy to switch with you...
不过提醒你一下 我厨艺很烂 but I warn you, I can't cook worth a damn.
不过开罐头的手艺还不错 我想 I am pretty good with a can opener, though.
那就不比我差 好了 You can't be no worse than me, then.
给 Here you go.
我可跟你说 你没多少时间可睡 You won't get much sleep, I'll tell you that.
嗯 Yup.
来吧 Come on.
他的蛋蛋有苹果那么大哩 He had balls on him the size of apples.
看起来他能独自吞下一头骆驼 He looked like he could eat himself a camel.
要点热水吗? You want some of this hot water?
都给你了 It's all yours.
我没怎么玩过牛仔竞技 I don't rodeo much myself.
我是说 I mean,
那个…用八秒来骑牲口的事有啥意义? what's the point...of ridin' some piece of stock for eight seconds?
钱就是意义 这是经得起检验的真理啊 Money's a good point. True enough.
要是你没被踩扁那的确很有意义 嗯? If you don't get stomped winnin' it, huh?
嗯 我爸以前是骑牛的 Well, my old man, he was a bull rider.
多谢 Thank you.
他那时候还骑出了名 Pretty well-known in his day.
虽然嘴上不说 Though he kept his secrets to himself.
从不教我骑 也从不来看我骑 Never taught me a thing, never once come to see me ride.
你哥哥姐姐对你好吗? Your brother and sister do right by you?
我父母死后他们尽心尽力照顾我 They did the best they could after my folks was gone.
考虑到我父母什么都没留下 Considerin' they didn't leave us nothin'...
只在咖啡罐里找到24美元 but $24 in a coffee can.
我念了一年高中 I got me a year of high school.
那还是小卡车变速器坏掉以前的事 That was before the transmission went on the pickup.
然后我姐走了 And then my sis left.
嫁给一个钻工 搬去了卡斯帕 She married a roughneck, moved to Casper.
我和我哥 And me and my brother...
去了沃兰附近的农场找点活儿干 we went and got ourselves some work on a ranch up near Worland.
直到我19岁 Till I was 19.
后来他也结婚了 Then he got married.
家里就没有我住的地方 And no more room for me.
这就是我来这儿的原因了 That's how come me end up here.
你怎么了? What?
兄弟 这些可比你上两个星期讲的话都多 Man, that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
可恶 这差不多有我一年里讲的那么多了 Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.
不过我爸 他可是个结绳好手 But my dad, he was a fine roper.
不过也不太玩牛仔竞技 Didn't rodeo much, though.
他觉得玩牛仔竞技的都是蠢材 He thought rodeo cowboys was all fuck-ups.
去你爸的 The hell they are.
好吧 Well....
看啊 There you go.
我刺他的肚皮 向看台上的美妞招手 I'm spurrin' his guts out! Wavin' to the girls in the stands!
他把我扬上天 但却甩不掉我 He's kickin' me to high heaven, but he don't jackboard me!
不! No!
我认为我爸爸是对的 I think my dad was right.
帐篷不大对劲 Tent don't look right.
淡定 它又跑不了 别管了 Well, it ain't goin' nowhere. Let it be.
口琴声也不大对劲 That harmonica don't sound quite right either.
那是因为那母马甩下我时把它压扁了 That's 'cause it got kind of flattened when that mare threw me.
你可说过没有马能抛下你哟 I thought you said that mare couldn't throw you.
算她走运 She got lucky.
哦 好吧 Yeah, well,
如果是我走运 口琴就该被压烂 if I got lucky, that harmonica would've broke in two.
*I know I shall meet you on that final day
*Water-walking Jesus take me away
好歌喉啊 真动听 Very good. Oh, yeah.
我妈妈 她相信圣灵降临 My mama, she believes in the Pentecost.
哦 是么? Oh, yeah?
圣灵降临究竟是什么? What exactly is the Pentecost?
我是说 我父母 他们是卫理公会教徒 I mean, my folks, they was Methodist.
就是圣灵降临节 The Pentecost.
不知道 我不懂什么是圣灵降临节 I don't know, I don't know what the Pentecost is.
我妈从没向我解释过 我猜是世界末日吧 Mom never explained it to me. I guess it's when the world ends...
像你我这样的 到时候都得下地狱 and fellas like you and me, we march off to hell.
你自己下吧 Speak for yourself.
你也许你有罪 俺可好人一个 You may be a sinner, but I ain't yet had the opportunity.
谢了 Thank you.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.