Les Misérables

Les Misérables (Les Misérables)

د Chinese Bg Code ژباړه ډاونلوډ کړئ

د خپرونې معلومات

Les Miserables 1978(《悲惨世界》1978年版精译中文字幕)
د لخوا تبصره Franksh
这个版本没什么名气,但其中几位明星大家还是熟悉的,一位是扮演沙威警长的安东尼·伯金斯,他曾在希区柯克导演的《精神病患者》(《惊魂记》)中饰演变态的诺曼·贝茨;另一位是大名鼎鼎的约翰·吉尔古德,他在剧中饰演马吕斯的外公吉诺曼先生。再有一位就是伊恩·霍姆(《指环王》中的比尔伯·巴金斯),他在戏里饰演旅店老板德纳迪埃。这个版本的删减也是比较多的,沙威跳河自杀后就是马吕斯和珂赛特的婚礼,然后就结束了,一个欢乐的结局。

تګونه

webdl
په خپور شو: 2025-05-28
ډاونلوډونه: 31
د اوریدلو معیوبیت: No

د Chinese Bg Code سرليکونو مخکتنه

لومړۍ 200 کرښې.

求求你 Please!

只要那些在文明世界中 制造出地狱般景象的法律依然存在

只要男人遭到贬损,女人遭到毁灭,孩童满心恐惧

只要这世上仍存在愚昧、贫穷和悲惨

就必须有人讲述这样的故事 ——维克多.雨果

求求你 Please.

1796年 法国 法维洛勒

求求你 Please.

什么都要不到 Nothing.

冉 Jean!

抓贼啊 Thief!

站住 Stop!

抓住他,抓住他,抓贼啊 Stop him! Stop him! Thief!

来人哪,抓小偷 Help me! Thief!

抓住他,抓住他 Stop him! Stop him!

- 姓名? - 冉阿让 - Name? - Jean Valjean.

职业:小偷 Occupation: thief.

不是的...大人,我是个树枝修剪工 No... Your Worship, I'm a woodcutter.

本庭判你五年监禁 This court sentences you to five years in prison.

哦,天哪,不行啊... Oh, dear God! No...

求您了,大人... Please, Your Worship...

我是个树枝修剪工,可是您看,现在我没活干呀 I'm a woodcutter, but, you see, there is no work.

我...我找不到活干 I... I can't find work.

我姐姐和她的孩子都快饿死了 And my sister here and her children are starving.

带下去 Take him away.

- 不 - 求您了 - No! - Please!

我真不是个贼,大人 I'm not a thief, Your Worship.

我父亲以前也是个树枝修剪工... My father before me was a woodcutter,...

...他已经死了,我母亲也死了,我姐夫... ..only he's dead now. My mother, too. My sister's own husband...

他们几个都死了 All of them dead.

要是我能有活儿干的话... If only I could find work...

我求您了,大人,我们只求面包充饥 I beg you, Your Worship. Bread to eat, that's all.

有面包吃...就能活下去 Just to eat... to live.

把囚犯带下去 Remove the prisoner!

求您了,求您了,我恳求您了 Please! Please, I'm begging you.

不,不,放开我 No! No, let me go!

- 求您了,您怎么就不明白呢? - 冉 - Please, you don't understand. - Jean!

求求您 Please...

不,不 No! No!

悠着点 Easy.

在这儿什么心思都别想动 There's nothing you can do anyway.

土伦苦役场

哦 Oh!

哦 Ohh!

- 那个囚犯是谁? - 24601 - Who is that prisoner? - 24601.

名字呢? Name?

阿让,冉阿让 Valjean. Jean Valjean.

拖下去 Take him off.

继续推 Continue.

今晚的月色多美呀 How beautiful is the moon tonight.

傻瓜 Fool!

别说话 Be quiet!

冉 Jean?

你没事吧? You all right?

冉 Jean!

我父亲也干这个行当 It was my father's trade.

你在说什么呀? What are you talking about?

他教我修剪树枝 He taught me to be a woodcutter.

为了什么呢?为了我现在这样? For what? For this?

还不如让他教你当小偷呢 Better he teach you to be a thief.

当心,当心 Look out! Look out!

啊 Aagh!

快去拿根杠子和楔子来 Go! Fetch a lever and a wedge.

- 来不及了,他快死了 - 不行 - There isn't time. He'll be dead. - No.

是啊,快看哪,他已经不行了 Yes, look at him. He's dying already.

- 大家都站着不许动 - 冉 - Everyone, stay where you are! - Jean!

你疯了吗?你这是在找死啊 Are you crazy? You'll kill yourself.

你们两个,快把他拉出来 You two, get him out quickly!

起来,快去干活 Come on, get back to work.

- 他在那儿,那儿 - 站住,不然就开枪了 - There he is, over there! - Halt or I'll shoot!

军事法庭决定再给你加五年刑期 It is the decision of the Military Tribunal that five years be added to your sentence.

我依法查问你对此项决定有无意见 I am requested by law to inquire if you have anything to say on your behalf.

有的 Yes.

说呀 Well?

先生,我希望在您面前许下我神圣的诺言 I wish to give you my sacred promise, Monsieur.

什么?是什么诺言? What? What's that?

我曾经努力像个有尊严的人那样生活,但再也不可能了 I've tried to live like a man. No more.

如果你像对待畜生那样对待囚犯,那你得偿所愿了 If you treat men like animals, that is what you'll get.

因傲慢无礼,要单独关你三个月禁闭 Three months' solitary confinement in the hole for insolence.

带下去 Take him away.

我神圣的诺言...下一次,你看我逃不逃 My sacred promise...The next time, I will escape!

- 他是谁? - 阿让 - Who is that? - Valjean.

不是这个人 No, him.

是的,巡官,这是冉阿让 Yes, Inspector. It is Valjean.

军事法庭决定再加你十年刑期 It is the decision of the Military Tribunal that ten years be added to your sentence.

我依法向你征询你是否有所申辩 I am requested by law to inquire if you have anything to say... for yourself.

- 总有一天... - 大声点 - Some day... - Speak up!

总有一天,我要杀了你 Some day I'll kill you.

因冒犯长官,单独关禁闭六个月 Six months in the hole for disrespect.

带下去 Take him away.

- 伙计?- 嗯 - Coche? - Hm.

你关在这里多久了? How long have you been here?

十九年了 19 years.

什么罪名? For what?

我杀了人了 I kill someone.

那他呢?冉阿让呢? What about him? Valjean?

也是十九年 19.

我们一起来的 We came here together.

他什么罪名? For what?

为了一块面包 A loaf of bread.

他偷了一块面包 He stole a loaf of bread.

天哪 My God!

冉 Jean?

冉 Jean!

嗯? Hm.

你想过没有... You think...

...也许有一天你能从这里出去? ..maybe someday you will get out?

我会出去的 I will get out.

你打算干点啥? What will you do?

偷 Steal.

面包? Bread?

不,不偷面包了 No, not bread.

不...哦,不偷了... No... Oh, no...

你不会为了面包而杀人 You don't kill for bread.

啊 Agh!

嘿 Hey! Oh!

救命啊 Help!

快想想办法啊 We should do something.

管他呢?他掉下去,死了就完事了 What for? He'll fall, that's all, and be killed.

救命,救命 Help! Help!

哦 Oh!

我来试试 Let me try.

随你的便 Go ahead.

把我的脚镣砸断 Break my chains.

好啊 All right.

冉,不能去啊 Jean, no!

- 冉,不能去 - 放开我,放开我 - Jean, no! - Let me go. Let me go!

快救救我啊 Please help me!

我再也... I can't hold on...

...撑不住啦 ..any longer!

喂,喂... Hey! Hey,... please...

哦,天哪,啊... Oh, God! Agh...

求求你...救命啊 Please... Please... help.

求你了... Please...

哦,天哪... Oh, God...

把他拉上去 Haul him up!

啊 Agh!

哪里都找不到,他肯定死了 Not a trace. Nothing. He's dead for certain.

还要继续搜索吗? Shall we continue the search?

别动,不然就开枪了 Don't move or I'll shoot.

啊 Agh!

哦 Uh!

进来 Come in.

- 求你别关,人家告诉我... - 滚出去 - Please, they tell me... - Go away!

- 求你了 - 我要叫警察了 - Please! - I'll call the police!

马格洛太太,谁在外面啊? Madame Magloire, who's at the door?

一个乞丐,是个恶魔 A beggar. A monster.

- 他有什么事啊? - 来杀我们的 - What does he want? - To kill us.

能不能给我点吃的? I need help... food.

快请进来吧 Please, you will come inside.

马格洛太太,给客人再拿副刀叉 Madame Magloire, set another knife and fork for the guest.

可是大人... But, Monsieur...

我们欢迎你,我的朋友,进来吧 You are welcome here, my friend. Come in.

去把凹室里的床铺上新床单 I want you to put clean sheets upon the bed in the alcove.

- 您是说,让他睡那儿? - 是的 - You mean, to sleep here? - Yes.

这样他就能好好睡一觉,对吗? I think he could do with a good night's rest, hm?

- 大人,您还是好好考虑... - 快去铺呀 - Monsieur, I beg you to consider... - See to it at once.

那好,我的朋友,晚饭前要不要洗漱一下? Well, my friend, perhaps you will wish to wash before supper?

我付不起,我身上没钱 I can't pay for any of this. I have no money.

就算你付了我也不会要的 And I would not take it if you did.

你不要觉得不自在,这里的一切也是你的 You're more at home here than myself and all there is here is yours.

可是你...你连我是谁都不知道 But you... you don't even know who I am.

哦,我知道 Ah, but I do.

你是我的兄弟... You are my brother,...

...而且我知道你吃了很多苦 ...and I can tell that you have suffered greatly.

你这个神父和其他的不太一样 Even for a priest, you are different from the others.

不过...你真的算得上凤毛麟角了 But... there are many more of them than there are of you.

上帝创造的良善之人,不会完全被他人带坏 No man who is created good by God can be made entirely bad by man.

总有一丝火花... There is always a spark...

那是邪恶永远无法熄灭的 ..which evil can never extinguish.

我可不懂得这些个东西 I don't know anything about that.

我要吃了才能活下去,没别的 I eat to live, that's all.

我就不多说了 It's enough for now.

马格洛太太,我们给客人用的银餐具呢? Madame Magloire, where are the silver plates we use for guests?

大人,银器不见了 Monseigneur, the silver! It has gone!

被那个乞丐偷走了 It has been stolen by that beggar.

我告诉过您,警告过您 I told you. I warned you.

那个恶棍趁着夜色把银器偷走了 That scoundrel, he took it in the night.

马格洛太太,我把属于穷人的银器据为己有是不对的 Madame Magloire, I wrongfully held back the silver which belongs to the poor.

那是个什么样的人呢? And who was this person?

明显他很穷 Evidently a poor man.

他就是个贼 He is a thief.

要想想办法,我们一定要报警 We must do something. We must inform the police.

哦,老天有眼,他回来了,他来杀我们了,别去开门 Oh, Lord help us! He has come back. He will kill us! Don't go to the door.

主教大人,打搅您一下 Ah, Monseigneur. If you please, one moment.

什么?大人,你不是神父吗? What? Monseigneur, you're not a priest, then?

闭嘴,他当然是主教,我们可以进去吗,主教大人? Silence! He is a bishop, of course. May we enter, Monseigneur?

当然可以,我等你们好久了,请进吧 Indeed, you may. I have been waiting for you. Come in.

真没想到啊 What a pleasant surprise!

很高兴又见到你了,先生 I am so happy to see you again, Monsieur.

您的意思是? What's that?

哦,你走的时候忘记把蜡台带走了 You have discovered, of course, that you forgot the candlesticks.

蜡台? Candlesticks?

这对银蜡台至少值两百法郎 They are also silver and I think they should fetch you 200 francs at least.

你干嘛不拿走呢? Why didn't you take them with you?

我... I...

大人,您是说这个人没有撒谎? Monseigneur, are you saying this man spoke the truth?

我们认为他偷了东西想逃跑,可他申辩说... We thought he was running away, but he claimed...

是的,我明白 Yes, I know.

他告诉过你们,这些银器是一位好神父送给他的 He told you that, er, this silver had been given to him by a good priest.

Les Misérables subtitles in other languages

تبصرې

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left