Evil Dead Burn

Evil Dead Burn

د Chinese Bg Code ژباړه ډاونلوډ کړئ

د خپرونې معلومات

鬼玩人6:炼狱 Evil Dead Burn 2026 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H 264-KyoGo chs&eng v2
د لخوا تبصره JoyWoon

تګونه

webdl
amazon_prime_video_synced
په خپور شو: 2026-08-04
ډاونلوډونه: 81
د اوریدلو معیوبیت: No

د Chinese Bg Code سرليکونو مخکتنه

لومړۍ 200 کرښې.

This is Doctor Benjamin Price, professor of ancient history,

我是本杰明·普莱斯博士,古代史教授

log number four.

四号日志。

The fabled Necronomicon,

传说中的《死灵之书》,

The Book of the Dead, is not just a myth.

那本亡者之书,并非只是神话。

The Circle of the Wise Men have found it.

智者结社找到了它。

And despite my warnings, they read from the book's unholy passages,

尽管我再三警告,他们还是诵读了书中亵渎神明的篇章,

unleashing flesh-possessing demons

释放出能够附身血肉的恶魔

so malevolent as though the devil himself were here.

其邪恶程度,仿佛魔鬼亲临人间。

God help us.

愿上帝保佑我们。

Log number five.

五号日志。

We found something.

我们找到了一样东西。

An item of great power. Capable of sending them back to hell.

一件蕴含强大力量的器物,能够将它们驱逐回地狱。

Should they return, I have hidden it behind rune and hex.

倘若它们再度归来,我已将此物以符文与咒法封存。

It must remain that way...

封印必须保持完好…

for if unsealed, they will sense it.

一旦解封,它们便会感知到器物的存在。

They will smell its call in the earth.

它们会在大地深处嗅到它的气息。

Taste it on the air.

在空气中尝到它的踪迹。

And then, they will stop at nothing...

到那时,它们会不择手段…

to destroy it.

将它摧毁。

I swear to God,

我向上帝发誓,

he jumps out of the window.

他直接从窗户跳出去了。

And he's running down the street... -Fuck that.

只穿着内裤在街上狂奔… - 扯什么鬼。

in his underwear like it's a fucking movie. -Who the fuck just jumps out of a window?

跟电影里的疯子一模一样。 - 正常人谁会直接跳窗?

I know. Just a stupid motherfucker.

是啊,就是个蠢货。

Oh, my God. Don't tell me that's Emma, man.

天啊,不会是艾玛吧。

Don't answer that. -What if it's an emergency?

别接。 - 万一有急事呢?

Leo, it's not an emergency.

里奥,没什么急事。

She's just freaking out about this lake story.

她就是被那个湖边传闻吓得慌了神。

Next time, please, you leave your fucking phone in the car.

下次出门,手机老老实实放车里。

Okay? -Get off my dick, bro.

听到没? - 别啰嗦了兄弟。

Come on. Let's get outta here.

行了,我们离开这儿。

You gotta be kidding me.

不是吧。

Come on. Don't answer the phone.

别接电话。

I... -Don't answer your fucking phone, Leo.

我… - 里奥,千万别接。

I swear to God, if you answer that shit, I'm leaving.

我发誓,你要是接了,我直接走人。

Hold your ground, man!

撑住啊!

Hey, hey, babe.

喂,亲爱的。

You fucking... -Baby, how's it going?

你真是… - 宝贝,怎么样?

I was just about to call.

我正准备打给你。

Yeah, we've just been out on the water...

嗯,我们刚在湖上玩…

Leo!

里奥!

I'll see you tomorrow. Love you too. Bye. Bye.

明天见,我也爱你,拜拜。

Jared! Let's get the fuck outta here.

贾里德!我们赶紧走!

Quit fucking around!

别磨蹭了!

Jared!

贾里德!

Help!

救命!

What the... Jared!

什么情况…贾里德!

Jared!

贾里德!

Jared, where are you?

贾里德,你在哪?

Leo!

里奥!

Help! Help!

救命!救命!

Help me!

救救我!

Oh, my God!

天啊!

Fuck!

糟了!

I got you, buddy.

抓住你了,伙计。

I got you.

我拉住你了。

What the fuck?

搞什么鬼?

Got a little something for the birthday boy here.

给寿星准备了小礼物。

Wow. -Okay.

哇。 - 来吧。

Gorgeous! -Here we go.

太美了! - 拆开看看。

Gone a little overboard,

算是有点铺张,

but you deserve it, huh? -I love it.

但你值得拥有。 - 我太喜欢了。

Happy birthday! -Yay! Happy birthday!

生日快乐! - 耶!生日快乐!

Yay! -Happy birthday, bro.

太棒啦! - 生日快乐兄弟。

I'll get us some more champagne. Betsy! -Uh...

我再拿点香槟,贝琪! - 呃…

No, Alice, Alice, Alice.

等等,爱丽丝。

Come here.

过来一下。

What was that? Are you serious with that whistle?

刚才那声口哨是什么意思?认真的?

No, I'm just playing, okay? But you're not listening.

我开玩笑而已。但你有点喝过头了。

This is our third bottle. Maybe we ought to just, you know,

这已经是第三瓶了,要不我们稍微

slow it down a little bit. -Yeah, it's Joseph's birthday.

收敛一点。 - 今天是约瑟夫生日。

We can get a little drunk.

喝点酒很正常。

Okay, okay.

行吧行吧。

Good vibes only, okay?

只聊开心的事,好吗?

Let's, um, open presents.

我们来拆礼物吧。

Joseph,

约瑟夫,

happy birthday, bro.

生日快乐兄弟。

This is, uh... It's from both of us.

这份礼物,是我们两个人一起送的。

You guys didn't need to do anything else.

你们不用这么破费的。

Wow. Thank you, guys. This is...

哇,谢谢你们,这个…

Oh, it's... It's a pen.

一支钢笔。

Yeah, well, it's not just any pen.

这可不是普通钢笔。

That's a Belvoir.

贝尔瓦钢笔。

These are, like, a thousand bucks.

这支要上千美元。

Yeah, more. But that is not the point.

不止。不过重点不是价格。

I wanted to get it so...

我送这个,是希望

You know, to encourage you to finally finish your book.

你能下定决心,写完那本书。

That's not very subtle, babe.

暗示得也太明显了,亲爱的。

Well, to be fair, this is the fifth book that he's started...

说实话,这已经是他动笔的第五本书了…

Actually, it's the fourth, so...

其实是第四本。

That's the fourth? -Yeah.

第四本? - 嗯。

Shit, man. I'm sorry.

好吧,是我记错了。

But if you look at Alice, with her pictures, I mean, you know, they were fine.

你看爱丽丝,她之前拍照水平平平,

Ever since I bought her that bad boy, the difference has been incredible,

自从我给她买了那台好相机,进步特别明显。

and sometimes I think you just need a little nudge.

有时候人就需要一点推动力。

Yeah. Speaking of...

说到礼物…

And... Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta! -Another one.

当当当当! - 又一份礼物。

Okay.

来吧。

Happy birthday. -I love the wrapping.

生日快乐。 - 包装真好看。

No shit! -Oh, my God.

可不是嘛! - 天呐。

تبصرې

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left