لومړۍ 200 کرښې.
压制: 阿聪锋狂 字幕ocr:双花红棍 特效字幕:双花红棍
阿胜,你想死呀? Sheng. what the hell is wrong with you?
现在华东水灾,还看这种杂志 Reading this kind of magazine when there is a huge flooding in China.
我问你,党是我的妈,下一句是什么 Let me ask you this. "The party is my mother. What's the phrase after that?
厂是我的家 "The factory is home to me"
我听妈的话,下一句 "I obey my mother". What's the next phrase?
我爱这个家 "I love this home"
再下一句呢? What's the next after that?
准备好了没有?来 Are you ready? C'mon!
我们中国人,苦难真多 As Chinese people. we have certainly gone through a lot of crisis.
所以要把气练好 We have to keep ourselves in shape
随时潜水救人 So we can dive in to save people at any moment
气忍得越久,救的人就越多 The longer you can hold your breath. the more people will be saved.
像你们这么没用 Unlike useless people like you!
现在我们为华东的灾民默哀十分钟 Let's give 1 0 minutes of silence in honour of the flood victims in Eastern China.
你有没有搞错?阿胜 Sheng. what's wrong with you?
时间比昨天还要短 You've lasted even shorter than yesterday's record
怎样去救华东的灾民呀? How do you expect to save the victims during the flood?
如果将来华北、华南、华西水灾 What if there are floodings in other parts of China? How will you handle it?
你怎么办? The water in the Eastern China isn't that salty.
华东的水没有这么咸的 And these people haven't taken showers. The water stinks
那些人没有洗澡,很臭呀
好,下午实地下水练习,你真没用 Alright! We will have diving practice this afternoon. You are so useless.
你自己没尝过,你不知道辛苦 You will never understand the hardship without trying it.
我没尝过? I never tried?
我潜下去一小时也不用上来 I can dive into the water for an hour long
我马上让你看 Let me show you now
没半小时你不要叫我上来 Don't call me up for less than half an hour.
还没有半小时呀 It's not half an hour yet.
我身手敏捷,现在是救人 I'm saving lives here. I have to be quick and nimble. right?
救了人 Why would I have to stay underwater that long? After saving. I needn't stay so long
我还在下面逗留那么久干什么?
再做一次给你看 I'll demonstrate again.
又救到一个了,是吗? See? I just saved another.
那你下次告诉我,叫我下去救人吧 Call me up to rescue next time.
报告郑处长,中央有急电找你 Commissioner Cheng. an urgent call from Central
同志 Comrade
硕男同志 Comrade Shih-nan
你们第一次到首都来,感觉怎么样? How is your first impression of the Capital?
首都很大,天安门广场也大得很呀 The Capital is very grand. Tiananmen Square is grand as well.
对,几十辆坦克也可以通过 Right. it's big enough for dozens of tanks to scroll by
委员长短期要到香港去游览一下 The chief will be making a visit to Hong Kong very soon.
你们要作一个安排 You'll be making all the arrangements.
这担子倒不轻呀 It's such a difficult task.
香港这地方什么坏人都有 Hong Kong has all sorts of bad people.
他们有什么同盟、什么启联 They've got United Democrats. CRC's.
什么鲁平… Lu Ping...
鲁平是自己人 Lu Ping's our man.
鲁平不算 Not Lu Ping.
他们就是跟我们作对,吵得天翻地复 They are always opposing us and causing a big ruckus.
还有那些莫名其妙的人 And those malicious mudslingers
专放冷枪,乱贴标语 putting up posters with improper slogans.
我看千伯伯要是下去香港 The way I see it is. if the chief insists in coming to Hong Kong.
不是吓死,也被气死 He would have gotten fed up with the place.
香港不能去呀 Don't go to Hong Kong!
香港黑社会杀人不眨眼呀,不要去 Hong Kong gangsters are cold-blooded murderers. Do not go!
这个我知道 I knew that.
中央决定了,他要去就让他去吧 The Central Government has given him permission since he insisted on going.
要不然他乱说话,这影响不好 What if he talks behind our backs?
对,对 Right! Good point.
还有,这次去不要张扬 Also. keep this on the down-low.
要他平安去,平安回 Ensure his safety throughout the trip.
任务交你们啦 I've assigned this mission over to you.
行,行 Okay!
硕男,你念过书吗? Shih-nan. are you educated?
我是中山大学文学院毕业 I am an arts graduate from the University of Zhong Shan.
也有在全国气功学校里毕业 I am also a graduate of the National Q.i-Kung (Breathing Control) lnstitute.
还有脚底按摩大学,我是高级文凭生 As well as. foot massage university in which I graduated with honours.
还有湖南的… and Hunan's...
好了,那么你是念过书的了 Okay then! Then you are well educated.
你看过毛泽东选集吗? Have you read over Mao's quotations?
毛选?我倒转头也会念 Mao's quotations? I can even recite it backwards too.
那你念给我听听 Recite some for me.
好,选毛 Very well. Q.uotation Mao's
那我字典也能倒转过来念了 I can even recite the dictionary backwards as well.
典字 Nairy Diction
搞对抗是吗? Are you being a rebel?
好了 Fine.
阿胜,你是什么程度? Sheng. what's your educational background?
我是大学… I studied in university...
没有毕业 without completion.
你念到那里? How far did you get to?
还在申请途中 I'm still applying.
虽然我教育水平不高 Even though my education is not high enough.
但是我有异能,看看 but I do have extra-sensory perception (ESP). Watch this.
别来了 Stop it!
算了,别拿魔术骗人了 Okay! Stop tricking us with your magic.
你们把资料好好的看一遍 Read over the data closely.
然后到香港 Then. be on your way to Hong Kong.
把千老的行程好好安排一下 And prepare the chief's itinerary.
好吧 Sure.
一二三,吃,一二三,吃… 1.2.3. Eat...
1. 2. 3. Eat...
1. 2. 3. Eat...
姑姑,什么时候可以吃呀? So. when exactly are we eating. Auntie?
你明白了吧? Do you understand?
明白了 Yes.
可以吃了 Then. you may now eat.
两位吃完第八份,需不需要第九份呀 You both finished the 8th portion. would you like a 9th portion?
不需要,我们不是这么贪心的 No need! We're not that greedy.
炊事员弄的菜不错 The food's not bad.
可以叫他出来表扬一下 We would like to give compliments to the chef.
不用了,不用了 That's okay. It won't be necessary.
你们的西洋白糖糕真好吃 Your western candy cakes are really delicious.
是吗?有吗?怎么我没有呀? Really? Really? Why haven't I tried it yet?
我没有这些东西吃不饱的呀 I can't call it a complete meal without one.
没有? You don't have any?
没理由 Oh. no!
就是这些 It's these!
这些湿纸巾你吃了八块? You eaten 8 of these wet napkins?
小姐,没事了,请你拿开 It's alright. Miss. Please take them away.
失礼人呀 Good riddance!
地震呀,是吗? It's an earthquake. right?
下沉呀 We're sinking!
沉什么,船才会沉嘛 Sinking? Only ships would sink.
各位乘客,现在飞机有点麻烦 Attention. all passengers. Our flight is currently encountering some technical difficulties
一、二号引擎坏了 Engines 1 and 2 have broken down.
不相信的话大家望向右边 Take a look to your right if you have any doubts.
是了,是了,这样飞机便会翻侧的 Y es. yes... The plane will turn over this way.
大家千万不要这样做 Please don't do that.
我们会用3号和4号引擎继续飞行 We can still fly with engines 3 and 4
不过 But..
那便要迟1 、 2小时才可到达目的地 So it will cause 1-2 hour delay before arrival to the destination point.
迟到总比不到好 Better to be late than never.
迟到算幸运了 We'd be lucky if we arrive late.
我同学的哥哥坐的那一架,撞了山 The plane that my classmate's elder brother sat on. crashed into a mountain.
发现了九百多具尸体 Over 900 dead bodies were discovered.
你有没有那么夸张? Are you exaggerating?
什么飞机可以坐那么多人呀? What kind of plane can carry that many passengers?
撞了去坟场嘛 It crash-landed to a cemetery.
你去死吧 Oh! The hell with you!
各位,现在不但有麻烦 Ladies and gentlemen. we are experiencing a serious problem.
还发生了点意外 There has been a mishap.
三号、四号引擎都坏了 Engines 3 & 4 have also broken down.
怎么办? What do we do now?
不要紧,一、二号引擎坏了 Don't worry! Engines 1 & 2 aren't working.
我们迟一、两个小时 Our arrival is delayed by 1-2 hours.
三、四号引擎坏了 Now that Engines 3 & 4 aren't working.
我们迟三、四个小时而已 we'll only be delayed by 3-4 hours.
我们又不赶时间 And we're not in that much of a rush.
现在引擎全部坏了 But none of the engines are working.
飞机要跌下去了,死啦! The plane will fall. We're gonna die!
想办法啦,逃生呀 Let's think of an escape route and get out of here!
有办法 I've got an idea!
当飞机撞向地面 When the plane is 4 feet from the ground.
离地四尺的时候,我们跳起 we jump out of the plane.
然后由离地四尺处跳回地上 Then. we just bounce out of the plane when it's approaching near the ground level.
那就没事了 Then. we're safe.
好,你用这个方法,我想另一个办法 Fine. You try your method. I'll think of another solution.
降落伞,同志,借用一个 Comrade. can you lend me one of the parachutes?
把它戴上 Put it on.
借用一下,谢谢 Can I lend it? Thanks!
机长,听到没有? Captain. can you hear me?
我们现在要跳伞,开机门 We are going to use the parachutes. Can you open the gates?
不是呀,这个不是对话器呀 This is not an intercom.
是戴在头上,保护你的头呀 And this is to wear on your head for protection.
你在干什么? What on earth are you doing?
跳伞,逃生呀 Skydiving with parachute for survival.
这不是降落伞,是救生衣 That's no parachute. It's a life jacket.
这也不是头盔,是氧气罩 That's not a helmet either. it's an oxygen mask.
起飞时已经示范过了,你们又不听 We've shown you a demonstration yet you didn't listen.
只会问什么时候有东西吃 You only cared to pay attention when the meals are available
什么时候有戏看 and the scheduling for movie.
要不然就望着我想入非非 or keep staring at me with perverse thoughts.
你呀,干什么?还不返回座位? And you. what the hell are you doing? Can't you get back to your seats?
飞机没事了 The plane is alright now.
没事了 It's working.
没事了 It's alright.
请你返回座位 Thank you. Go back to your seat.
那些人像蚂蚁那么小 These people look as small as ants.
那些是蚂蚁呀 They are ants.
我们还没有死,怎么会看见那个人呢 We're still alive. Why do we see this man?
同志,我们到了香港没有? Comrade. have we arrive to Hong Kong yet?
因为机器故障 Due to the engine problems.
我们被迫降落在中正机场 we've been forced to land in CKS airport.
没事了 It's all fine now
在场机正中的地方,就是安全了 We're safe in the centre of an airport now.
不是机场的正中,是台湾的中正机场 Not centre of an airport. This is Chiang Kai-Shek lnternational Airport in T aiwan.
台湾? Taiwan?
你怎么样? Are you okay?
没事,没事 Y es. I'm fine.
麻烦各位准备证件 Please have your passports ready
一会儿有保安人员来检查的 for security check.
文件、证件全拿出来把它撕掉 Tear out all documents and passport in pieces
为什么? Why?
我们现在在台湾降落呀 We've just landed in Taiwan.
台湾解放了? Is Taiwan liberated?
不是呀,我们不可以暴露身份的 No. we can't reveal our identity.
一会儿我们落入国民党手中怎么办? What do we do if we get arrested by Kuomintang?
人民日报撕不撕呀? What about the People's Daily newspaper?
撕 Tear it.
人民币呢? What about the people's currency (RMB)? - Tear it.
撕 What about the people?
人民呢? Tear it.
撕 What are you talking about?
你说什么呀? You won't get it.
你不会明白的
撕碎一点,行不行?像这样子 Can you tear it into smaller pieces? Like this.
撕烂了没有? Are they torn yet?
怎么样呀? What do we do with it?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.