Person of Interest

Person of Interest

د Chinese Bg Code ژباړه ډاونلوډ کړئ

3 فصل

د خپرونې معلومات

person of interest s03e08 720p bluray x264-demand-Chinese BG
د لخوا تبصره نامعلوم

تګونه

bluray
په خپور شو: 2025-10-25
ډاونلوډونه: 35
د اوریدلو معیوبیت: No

د Chinese Bg Code سرليکونو مخکتنه

لومړۍ 200 کرښې.

m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0

m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35

m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

· 翻譯 油炸電風扇

· 翻譯 惠子

· 翻譯 Eowyn

你被監視著 You are being watched.

· 翻譯 敏基

· 翻譯 王小麥

政府有一套秘密系統 The government has a secret system--

一台每時每刻都在監控你的機器 a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

· 翻譯 衛老哥 somehacker 幸田實果子

· 翻&校 阿好

我設計這台機器是為了偵測恐怖行動 I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,

壓制 灰灰是菇涼

但它卻看到了一切 but it sees everything--

阿包 憑陵新月 Sage 阿包 憑陵新月 Sage 阿包 憑陵新月 Sage 阿包 憑陵新月 Sage

牽涉普通人的暴力罪行 violent crimes involving ordinary people.

時間軸

政府認為這些人無關緊要 The government considers these people irrelevant.

我們不 We don't.

受當局追捕 我們只能秘密活動 Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.

m 0 0 l 34 0 l 34 10 l 10 10 l 10 34 l 7 34 l 7 84 l 19 84 l 19 88 l 7 88 l 7 138 l 10 138 l 10 162 l 34 162 l 34 165 l 84 165 l 84 153 l 88 153 l 88 165 l 138 165 l 138 162 l 162 162 l 162 138 l 165 138 l 165 88 l 153 88 l 153 84 l 165 84 l 165 34 l 162 34 l 162 10 l 138 10 l 138 7 l 88 7 l 88 19 l 84 19 l 84 7 l 34 7 l 34 3 l 138 3 l 138 0 l 172 0 l 172 34 l 169 34 l 169 138 l 172 138 l 172 172 l 138 172 l 138 169 l 34 169 l 34 172 l 0 172 l 0 138 l 3 138 l 3 34 l 0 34

特效 灰灰

你永遠找不到我們 You will never find us.

總監 阿好

但無論是受害人還是行兇者 But victim or perpetrator,

只要你的號碼被列出來 我們就會找到你 if your number's up, we'll find you.

疑犯追蹤

第三季 第八集

流水的政客 The politicians come and go,

奎恩 阿倫佐 市長辦公室主任

狀態 未被發現

西蒙斯 派崔克 警員

狀態 活動中

鐵打的我們 but we'll be here forever.

比徹想追根究底 Beecher's looking for answers.

比徹 卡爾文

比徹 卡爾文

緝毒警探

狀態

關係

奎恩 阿倫佐 教子 卡特 喬絲林 戀愛

我總告訴卡爾小心點 I always told Cal to be careful.

已故

警察是危險的職業 Being a cop's a dangerous job.

HR又死灰復燃 HR rebuilt itself from ashes

約格洛夫 彼得

約格洛夫集團總裁

狀態 活動中

約格洛夫 彼得

組織 俄羅斯黑幫 職位 老大 聯盟 HR 聯盟狀態

因為我們沒抓住頭兒 'cause we didn't cut off the head.

活動中

要是我們抓住了 卡爾也許還活著 If we had, Cal might still be alive.

不確定

我現在另尋他途了 I'm playing by different rules now,

拉斯裏奇 米哈伊爾 化名 拉斯基 邁克爾

抓到老大為止 Until I can bring down the boss.

狀態

已故

你和西蒙斯向誰匯報 Who do you and Simmons report to?

捕捉圖像

圖像搜索

發現匹配

奎恩 阿倫佐 市長辦公室主任

狀態

誰發號施令 Who calls the shots?

身份未知

法外活動 組織 HR 職位 頭目

身份已知

那群王八蛋敢搶我們 Those bastards think they can steal from me?

我讓叫他們自食其果 Then they're gonna reap what they sow.

芬奇 你在大掃除啊 Finch, you doing a little spring cleaning?

我倒希望是 I wish I was.

我今天早上收到了號碼 I received numbers this morning.

確切講 是三十八個號碼 38 of them, to be precise.

也許機器斷了哪條帶 Maybe the machine blew a belt or something.

它不是割草機 裏瑟先生 It's not a lawn mower, Mr. Reese.

而且它從不出錯 It's also never wrong.

我還沒解出所有的號碼 While I haven't decoded all the numbers,

不過看起來有個共同之處 there does appear to be a common thread.

他們都是警察 They're all cops.

其中四人已確知是HR的成員 Four of them are known members of HR,

所以其他人應該也一樣 leaving a high probability that the rest may be as well.

三十幾名HR成員 3 dozen members of HR,

要同時進行暴力犯罪 all about to commit a violent crime?

或者他們被盯上了 HR被圍攻了 Or they've been targeted, and HR is under siege.

馬上要天下大亂了 裏瑟先生 Things are about to get chaotic, Mr. Reese.

我已經聯繫肖女士來幫忙了 I've already contacted Ms. Shaw to enlist her assistance.

我去看看弗斯科在八局有沒有聽到 I'll see if Fusco's heard any rumblings around the Eighth

HR內訌的風聲 of an HR conflict.

要是我們能確定威脅來源 If we could locate the source of the threat,

也許可以平息事態 避免升級 perhaps we could defuse the situation before it escalates.

也許 Perhaps.

對了 你最好給小熊配件背心 Meantime, you might want to get Bear here fitted for a vest.

背心 Vest?

不是你那種三件套 芬奇 Not like yours, Finch.

防彈背心 K-9 ballistic.

預備著天下大亂 For when things get chaotic.

音頻攔截 主體: 弗斯科 萊奈爾

有消息嗎 萊奈爾 Heard anything, Lionel?

你要是問HR的消息 If you're looking for info on HR,

最好過來看看 I got something you wanna see.

這裏還好嗎 Everything okay here?

-弗斯科警探 -我是斯蒂爾斯警探 - Detective Fusco. - I'm Detective Stills.

有什麼能幫上忙的嗎 Can we be of any assistance?

除非你們會說俄語 Not unless you speak Russian.

我只瞭解到 他開車過來 Best I can tell, he was driving along,

突然看到輛燃燒的車 and he came upon a burning car.

然後 要是我沒理解錯 有人把他敲暈了 Then--if I got this right-- someone knocked him out

搶走了他的卡車 and stole his truck.

你好 朋友 Zdravstvuyte, my friend.

你開的是什麼卡車 What kind of truck were you driving?

辦公用品車 運貨卡車 Office supply truck? A delivery truck?

對 Da.

我看你繼續好了 警官 I think you can take it from here, officer.

警徽真牛啊 Nice badge.

下次玩兒這手前給點兒提示行不 You wanna give me a warning next time you do something like that?

那多沒驚喜啊 But that would ruin the surprise.

這個跟HR有什麼關係 So what does all this have to do with HR?

知道誰開了家辦公用品公司麼 Know who has an office supply company?

彼得·約格洛夫 Peter Yogorov.

他用來運輸毒品進城 He uses it to smuggle drugs into the city.

根據與HR的聯盟 Under the HR alliance,

那些警察負責保證安全通行 the cops are supposed to provide safe passage.

你想知道HR惹了什麼麻煩 Now you wanted to know why HR might be in trouble?

俄羅斯人在他們保護下丟了一車貨 這麻煩如何 How about the Russians losing a truck full of contraband on their watch?

能給我們弄到那個攝像頭的錄像嗎 Think you can get us a look at that camera feed?

能啊 我熱忱為你倆效勞啊 Yeah, I love using all my favors for you guys.

你怎麼想的 芬奇 What do you think, Finch?

我同意弗斯科警探的意見 I'm inclined to agree with Detective Fusco.

約格洛夫把丟貨的事怪罪於HR So Yogorov blames HR for his missing shipment.

決定要一刀兩斷了 Decides to sever ties.

並且盯上了三十八名HR成員 And targets 38 members of HR's rank.

局面千鈞一髮 裏瑟先生 This situation is a powder keg, Mr. Reese.

爆發在即 It's about to explode.

那是誰點燃的導火索呢 So who lit the fuse?

獲取檔案 時標

整個警局都懵了 Whole department's reeling.

恐怕紐約警局再受不了更多的葬禮了 Not too sure of how many more funerals the NYPD can endure.

你知道鐵尼警探 Do you have any idea what happened

和拉斯基警員之間到底怎麼回事嗎 between Detective Terney and Officer Laskey?

我沒覺察出他們有衝突 I wasn't aware of any conflict.

甚至都不知道他們互相認識 Didn't even know they knew each other.

有人猜測這和HR有關 There's some speculation that it's HR-related.

市長擔心這是有組織犯罪復甦的勢頭 Mayor's concerned about a resurgence in organized crime.

上次我們見面時 你說過 Last time we talked, you seemed to indicate

HR有可能和我教子的謀殺案有關 that HR might have been behind my godson's murder.

有可能 Maybe.

我不確定 I-I don't know.

我只知道想除掉HR All I know is taking on HR...

就像是在打一場永遠贏不了的仗 it's like fighting a battle that can't be won.

進一步 退三步 One step forward, three steps back.

現在 又失去了我的搭檔 And now, losing my partner...

我得放棄卡爾被殺案 I need to close the book on Cal's murder.

我必須放手了 I have to move on.

我想親自告訴你這個決定 I wanted to tell you that in person.

喬絲 Joss...

你是我認識的最敬業的警察 you're one of the most dedicated cops I know,

這座城市需要更多像你這樣的警察 and the city could use more like you.

卡爾會為你的所作所為而驕傲 Cal would be very proud of everything you did.

別擔心 And don't worry.

我們會查出害死他的真兇 We will find who's responsible for his death.

謝謝 阿倫佐 Thanks, Alonzo.

複製手機

隨時效勞 Anytime.

我跟市長還有個會 I've got a big briefing with the mayor.

我來付賬 I'll take care of this.

回頭再見 I'll see you soon.

我很期待 I look forward to it.

完成

早上跟卡特聊了下 Spoke to Carter this morning.

她說她要放棄追查比徹一案了 Says she's stepping down on the Beecher case.

你相信她嗎 You believe her?

就算不信 現在也不能再冒出更多屍體了 Even if I did, we can't have any more bodies dropping right now.

盯著點她 以防萬一 Keep an eye on her just in case.

會的 Will do.

-約格洛夫接受新條件沒 -還沒 - Did Yogorov accept our new terms? - Not yet.

他想在紅鉤區的一個糧庫見面 He wants to meet at a grain depot in Red Hook.

在西伯利亞見面都行 Meet him in Siberia if he wants.

只要能讓他接受新價格 Just get him to agree to the new price.

這新人是誰 Who's the new guy?

這是米切爾 This is Mitchell.

明天晚上的貨由他負責 He'll be running point on tomorrow night's shipment.

一切按計劃進行 So we still on schedule?

正好該補貨了 Just in time to restock the shelves.

我的人到月桂山之後會給你電話 My guy will call you when he hits Laurel Hill.

我們會護送卡車 We'll escort the trucks,

تبصرې

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left