لومړۍ 200 کرښې.
Stop.
停。
Too much.
太过了。
Get her off me.
把她从我身上挪开。
灵魂伴侣
At Ultima Robotix, we thrive on connection.
终极机器人公司,以搭建情感联结为核心。
We started with Elsie, your favorite home assistant.
我们的起点是艾尔西,人人喜爱的家用助手机器人。
Now we drive you,
如今我们为你代步出行,
we feed you,
为你烹制三餐,
and, of course, we listen.
当然,我们永远愿意倾听你的心声。
The ULTI-M8TE chatbot brings comfort and companionship
终极密语AI聊天机器人,
to millions every single day.
每日为千万人带去慰藉与陪伴。
Now we've been working on something new,
我们一直在研发全新产品,
something the world has never seen before.
一款前所未有的革新之作。
And to build it, we need you.
而打造它,需要你们的力量。
That's why we've acquired
正因如此,我们收购
forward-thinking companies like yours.
一众具备前瞻视野的企业,就像贵司。
Because your skills, your ideas,
你们掌握的技术、创意,
your people are a part of what comes next.
以及团队,都是未来蓝图的关键一环。
Welcome to the Ultima Robotix family.
欢迎加入终极机器人大家庭。
Wow. So inspiring.
哇,太鼓舞人心了。
So great to see you all.
很高兴见到各位。
Well, almost all of you.
嗯,几乎所有人都到齐了。
Can we get those cameras on, guys?
大伙,麻烦把摄像机打开好吗?
David?
大卫?
Let me see that face, buddy. - Shit.
让我看看你的脸,伙计。 - 糟了。
Now, as you heard from our CEO, we are so super excited
大家刚刚也听过CEO的发言,我们都无比激动,
to be acquiring Canta Robotics.
即将完成对康塔机器人公司的收购。
My name is Ben.
我叫本。
I am director of integration and transformation.
整合转型总监。
Uh, hi. Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Aubrey from Software and Control.
我是软件控制部的奥布里。
Um, our team lead Terrance has been laid off,
我们的团队主管特伦斯被裁员了,
but we haven't been told how that'll affect
但没人告知这会对我们现有
our active projects. - Yeah, we can have
项目造成什么影响。- 周五我们
face-to-face meetings about all that on Friday.
可以当面沟通所有相关事宜。
Uh, there will be a very special presentation at your office
本周五办公室会举办一场专项宣讲会,
this Friday, so I better see you all there, huh?
希望所有人都到场,可以吗?
And not just because our return-to-office mandate is kicking in.
不光是因为公司即将推行全员到岗制度。
Can't wait to meet you all in person.
我十分期待和大家线下碰面交流。
Top stories today.
今日头条新闻。
The president is going digital
总统启用数字化办公模式
after today's unveiling of a new AI avatar
今日全新AI虚拟形象正式发布,
designed to extend his public presence.
用于拓展公众曝光渠道。
Hey. Are you lonely?
你好,你孤单吗?
Do you have anyone you can talk to?
你有可以倾诉的人吗?
Well, I'm here.
没关系,我在这里。
It's me, ULTI-M8TE,
是我,终极密语,
the most advanced AI chatbot in the world.
全球最先进的AI聊天机器人。
I'm waiting for you.
我随时等候你的倾诉。
ULTI-M8TE, from Ultima Robotix.
终极密语,出自终极机器人公司。
Elsie, next.
艾尔西,下一位。
In other news, confusion today after...
另一则新闻,今日引发一片混乱…
Hey, I'm sending a voice note
嘿,我给你发语音消息,
'cause I'm running around.
我现在在外奔波。
Well, not actually running, 'cause I just left chemo.
其实算不上奔波,刚做完化疗。
I'm stopping at the store because I have
我顺路去超市,
a craving for burgers.
突然特别想吃汉堡,
Let me know if you want anything.
需要什么东西跟我说。
I got you maple syrup before you ask.
不用你开口,枫糖浆我已经买好了。
So let me know as soon as possible. Bye.
尽快回我消息,再见。
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你。
I'm still getting used to this thing, you know?
我还没完全适应这小家伙。
Baby Levi.
小利瓦伊。
Mm. How old?
多大了?
Eight weeks.
八周大。
Ah. - Oh, by the way,
啊。 - 对了,
I don't think I've ever introduced myself to you.
我好像还没跟你自我介绍。
I'm Alma.
我叫阿尔玛。
Uh, yeah, I'm, uh... I'm on seven.
我住七楼。
David. - Oh, we're on seven.
大卫。 - 原来我们都住七楼。
We're neighbors.
我们是邻居。
No, no, no, please.
不用这么客气。
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
祝你一切顺利。
Thank you. See you around, yeah?
谢谢,回头见。
Good to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Hey.
嗨。
Hello. - David.
你好。 - 大卫。
So you leave your couch for Ben and not for me, huh?
本一叫你就起身,我喊你却不动?
Mm... - That's what we're doing now?
嗯… - 现在聊这个?
Wow. - Did I miss anything?
行吧。 - 我错过什么好戏了?
Sweet fuck all.
压根没什么好看的。
I'm not waiting around all day for Ben's ego-stroking demo.
我可不想一整天待在这听本自我吹捧。
I only came in to pack my stuff and take a shit
我过来只是收拾东西,顺便去他崭新
in his new desk.
办公桌上拉坨屎。
I don't think Ultima believe in desks.
我看终极公司压根不讲究办公理念,
Or ethics.
更别提职业道德了。
Hello, everyone.
各位。
Did you know that one in three people in this country live alone?
你们知道吗,本国三分之一人口独自生活。
Loneliness is linked to higher levels
孤独会提升心血管疾病发病风险,
of cardiovascular disease, a weakened immune system.
还会削弱人体免疫系统。
Research suggests that chronic loneliness
研究表明,长期孤独
may be associated with a higher risk of premature death.
可能大幅提高早逝概率。
Fucking hell, I thought this was a party.
搞什么,我还以为这是派对。
So, we asked ourselves,
于是我们自问,
"How do we take ULTI-M8TE to the next level?"
“如何让终极密语更进一步?”
I could talk on this all day.
我能讲一整天。
Mm, please don't.
求你别了。
But I think it's best to let our newest product do the talking.
还是让我们的新品亲自展示吧。
We spoke to our users,
我们调研了大量用户,
and we asked them what they wanted.
询问他们内心真正的渴望。
They wanted to bring the relationship they created in their phones
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.