Killing Season

Killing Season

Baixar Legenda em Chinese-bg-code

Informações da versão

Killing Season 2013 Bluray 1080p TrueHD x264-Grym
Um comentário de WinonaForever
For Blu-ray / 23.976fps / Runtime: 01:30:44 / Simplified Traditional

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
HD
Publicado em: 2015-10-04
Downloads: 49
Para Deficientes Auditivos: No

Prévia da legenda em Chinese-bg-code

As primeiras 200 linhas.

1992年

塞尔维亚军队侵袭邻国波士尼亚

以种族肃清之名

挑起大规模屠杀平民的战火

超过20万人死于这场种族屠杀

是二次世界大战后

死伤最多的欧洲战事

1995年

美军及其北约盟国终于介入

发动“慎重武力作战”

快点,快走 Come on,go,go,go...

赶快… Move,move,move.

趴下 Get down! Get down!

别开枪

停火 Cease fire! Hold your fire!

快 Go!

“贝尔格勒, 塞尔维亚”

“现在”

你来早了

你也是

档案带了吗

钱带了吗?

请用

我等了十八年

你打算干嘛?

狩猎,我要去狩猎 Hunting. I am going hunting.

领衔主演: 罗伯特·德尼罗 / 约翰·特拉沃尔塔

片名: 杀 戮 季 节 大陆译名: 致 命 对 决 / 台湾译名: 复 仇 人 猎 人

北方城市的战事延烧多日 Fighting in the northern city of Atma has raged for days

造成广泛的毁灭和伤亡 causing widespread destruction and casualties that have now

目前伤亡已超过三万五千人 topped 35,000,

大多是平民 with many of those civilians.

增兵势必会带来更多杀戮 The addition of more troops in what are sure to be even bloodier battles ahead has fueled worries

因而引发反叛军和全世界的担忧 within the rebel ranks and around the world.

华府主战派力求兵援叙利亚叛军 Talks in Washington calling for the arming of insurgents in Syria.

我们该开始考虑所有方案 We should start considering all options,

包括兵援反对派 including arming the opposition.

专家说兵援反对派的部队 Experts say arming the fighting groups

必然会使叙利亚陷入长期内战 among the opposition is a sure way to drag the country into a protracted civil war.

也进而会使反对派遭受排斥 It will also further marginalize

他们一向谴责暴力并推动政治策略 those in the opposition who have advocated non-violence or to advance political strategy.

请在哔声后留言 Please leave a message after the beep.

嗨,爸,我是克里斯 - Hey,Dad,it's Chris...

有找到他吗? - Did you get' him?

没有,是答录机 - No,I go! the machine.

为什么不打他的手机? - Why don't you fry his cell?

因为他没有手机 - 'Cause he doesn't have a cell.

那写电邮给他 - You could email him.

他也没有电脑 Or a computer.

我只能留言了 So I'll just leave a message...

儿子,最近好吗? Hey,buddy. How's it going?

嗨,很好 Hey. It's good. It's great.

你呢?你没消息一阵子了 How about you? You been radio silent for a while.

我一直很忙 Just,you know,keeping busy.

还是老样子 As usual.

听着,你有收到邀请卡吗? So,hey,listen. I don't know if you saw the invite,

明天马修要受洗 - 是吗? but tomorrow's Matthew's baptism.

对,是时候... Yeah,yeah,yeah.

- 越早越好是吧? - 你说什么? - Starting him early,huh? - What's that?

没事,太好了,真是好日子 Nothing. Just,yeah,that's great. That'll be a great day.

我们希望你能来 You know,we were hoping you were going to make it down.

老实说,我明天不方便 To be honest,it's tough for me tomorrow.

别这样,爸,你哪能有什么事? Come on,Dad. What do you got going on?

就是一些琐事 Just,you know,odds and ends.

听着,如果你不想上教堂 Look,if it's the church thing,

你能参加之后的派对 you could just come to the party afterwards.

连领带也不必打 You don't even have to wear a tie.

听起来不赖 That sweetens the deal.

他会来吗? He coming?

会,爸,他会来 Yeah, Dad. He's going to be there.

妈嫁给那个人二十年了 Mom's been married to the guy for 20 years,

你跟他说不到二十个字 - you've said about as many words to him. - Yeah,well...

如我所说,我一直有点忙 Look,like I said,son... things have been keeping me a little busy up here.

好 Right. Well...

我不会再打扰你了 - Won't bug you about it anymore.

你没有打扰我 - You're not bugging me.

不,你不会打扰我 No,you're not bugging me.

或许我们改天开车去给你惊喜 Well,hey,maybe we'll drive up sometime,surprise you.

最好先打电话来 Yeah,well,better call first.

好吧 Right. Okay. Well...

那让你去忙吧 Leave you to it.

再见,爸 Goodbye,Dad.

拜,克里斯 Bye,Chris.

拜 Bye.

妈的 Fuck!

可恶 Shit.

该死 God damn.

可恶 Oh,Shit.

可恶 Ah,shit.

引擎出状况? You got engine trouble?

你离乡背井吧? - Long way from home,aren't you?

这就是重点 - Well,that is the whole idea.

我因健康问题休假 I am on sabbatical for my health.

那祝好运了 Yeah,well,good luck on that.

我能看一下吗? - May I take a look?

我能搞定,谢谢 - I got it covered,thanks.

不麻烦 It's no trouble.

不,我拖到镇上修就好 I just have to tow it into town.

但有三四十哩远 But that is 30,40 miles,no?

请让我看看 Please allow me.

我在伦敦开计程车七年 I drove hack in London for seven years

我别无选择只能变成英国车专家 and I had no choice but to become expert on British automobiles.

我不需要帮忙,谢谢 Really,I don't need any help. Thank you.

好吧 Okay. Okay.

先生 Sir.

我只是… I just...

我的腿在抽痛 I get this shooting pain in my leg.

一阵一阵的 Comes and goes.

老是让我心情差 Always puts me in a bad mood.

试一下 Try it.

不,太扯了,该死 Ah,you got to be kidding me. God damn it!

有耐心点 Patience.

我正设法把车修好,别再抱怨了 I'm trying to revive car. I don't want to have to do the same for you.

我早该进厂保养 Well,I should've just towed it in.

好,请再发动一次 Okay,once more,if you please.

好耶 Yeah.

你真是太神奇了 You're a miracle worker.

谢谢 Thank you.

基督圣体 Body of Christ

把这个插在滤净罩 visited in the filter housing.

我不喜欢美国车,太难搞了 I don't like American cars,very finicky.

要慎重保养,聆听每个小动静 You have to be extremely vigilant about maintenance. You have to listen to every little thing.

腿抽痛快整死我了,我得走了 The shooting pain in my leg is just killing me.

好,我布道完了 - I just got to get... - Okay. My sermon is over.

药局快关门了,我得赶快上路 Drug store will be closed if I don't head out soon.

感谢帮忙,这位… Appreciate the help,mister?

艾默柯瓦 Emil Kovac

班,班杰明福特 Ben. Benjamin Ford.

保重 - 好 Take it easy.

你也是 You,too.

保重 Take it easy.

你确定在山林里没问题? You sure you're all right out here?

比起我家乡,这像是公园散步 - Where I come from,this is a walk in the park.

你家乡在哪里? - Where is that?

你一定没听过那个地方 I'm sure you would not have heard of this place.

我是巴尔干混血儿,别管了 I'm... just leave it at that.

说说看 Try me.

鲁克米尔小镇 - Small village,Lukomir.

在波士尼亚,我驻守在葛拉迪纳 - Oh,yeah,Bosnia. I was stationed in Bradina.

太巧了 coincidence

是啊 Yeah.

那我们是兄弟了 Well,then,we are brothers.

这我可不确定 I don't know about that.

不,我是说并肩作战 I mean in arms.

容我再跟你握个手 Let me shake your hand again.

世界真小啊 Yeah,small world.

我耽误你太久了 - I have kept you long.

没关系 - That's okay.

你快来不及了 - The clock is ticking.

反正开车太危险,我要回家了 - It's too dangerous to be driving anyway.I think I'm going to head back. I'm going to ride it out.

欢迎你加入 You're welcome to join me if you want.

但我不愿成为负担 我能唬你说我是基督徒乐于助人 - But I would hate to be bother. - I could lie to you,say it's the Christian in me

但其实要是你出事 who wants you along,but truth is if anything happens to you,

我会反受其害内疚不已 it's going to come back and bite me in the ass.

这有一种说法 There's a word for it.

想必是因果报应 I believe it is karma.

再几分钟 Few more minutes.

温彻斯特,不是吗? Winchester,no?

对,1837年,那支枪赢得西部 1873,the gun that won the West.

对,你跟我一样是猎人 Yeah,you hunter like me.

对,偶尔 Yeah,every now and then.

但我不用那支,是用这支 I don't use that. I use this.

这个不输枪 Evens the odds a little bit.

我全心同意 I wholeheartedly agree.

我得坦承,我跑了半个地球 You know,I must confess, I did not come halfway around the world

不只是为了山间空气 just for mountain air.

我是为战利品而来 - I came for trophy.

白尾鹿? - Oh,whitetail?

麋鹿 - Elk.

你竟然能拿到许可证,好狗运 - Elk,they gave you a tag,lucky dog.

你收买野生动物鱼类组织? What'd you do,pull some strings with Fish and Wildlife?

不,耐心 No patience.

我十八个月前申请合法狩猎证书 You know,18 months ago I applied for license for five bull.

想要明天跟我去吗? Perhaps you come with me tomorrow.

说真的 No,really.

我们等到暴风雨结束再行动 The storm will be over

空气会很清爽 and the air will be clear

说不定你运气好 and maybe,who knows,you get lucky,

又多了一头收藏 you add another head to your collection.

你用什么打猎? - Well,what are you using? - I use this.

我用这个,给你看 I'll show you.

你看 - Here.

天啊,老弟,你打印第安战争? - Jesus Christ,buddy. You fight in the Indian Wars?

不,我小时候就用这支弓箭 No,this is the same bow I used as a boy.

有俐落又强劲的拉力 You know,it's,gets very clean strong draw.

跟你的一样不会晃动 - Not jerky like yours.

我的不会折断 - Well,mine won't snap.

任何弓箭都会折断 - Any bow can snap.

是玻璃纤维材质 - That's fiberglass.

我在玻璃纤维厂工作过 I worked with fiberglass in factory.

战后吗? - That was after the war?

不,战前我跟你一样是士兵 - No,before the war. Old soldier like you.

但有时很难分辨到底离开战场了没 But sometimes it is difficult to know when to leave the battlefield,you know?

继续聊玻璃纤维 You're talking about the fiberglass.

好,小气泡在制造过程 The tiny beer bubbles find their way into the malt

拼命想钻入铸模中 dufing the manufacturing process.

然后每次你扯弓搭箭 And then each time you pull the string back,

玻璃纤维逐渐变弱 the fiberglass weakens bit by bit.

有一天你追捕猎物 One day,you are tracking your quarry through the grass,

经过草丛、岩石、泥土、雨和雪 and the rocks,and the mud,and the rain,and the snow,

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Killing Season

Comentários

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left