The first 200 lines.
不 No! No! No!
好 Yes.
不 No.
不要 No, no.
拜託了 Please.
不 我不能再死一次 No, I can't die again.
我不行 我做不到 I can't. I can't do it.
拜託 別再這樣 我不行了 Please, not again. I can't.
不要 No. No, no.
不 拜託 No. No. No, please!
不要 No!
《直到黎明》
看樣子要下雨了 It looks like rain.
嘿 我們到那裡後有什麼計劃 Hey. So, what's the plan when we get there?
我們要做某種儀式什麼的 Like, we gonna do some sort of ritual or something?
我沒準備進行任何儀式 I'm not prepared for any rituals.
不是你那種"嗚嗚"儀式 Not your "woo-woo" kind of ritual.
更像是一場閉幕式 More like a closing ceremony thing, you know?
這是我們此行的最後一站 This is the last stop of our tour,
盡管我們什麼都沒找到 and even though we've learned absolutely nothing new,
我們還是應該紀念這一刻 we should probably mark the occasion.
慶祝我們的失敗之類的 Like a celebration of our failure kind of thing?
對 好 隨便吧 好 Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Right.
我不太確定我們到底在期待什麼 I'm not really sure what we were expecting anyways.
了結 這不正是 Closure. Isn't that usually
人們在這種情況下 所追求的嗎 what people are after in these kinds of situations?
我們還沒有結束 We're not getting closure.
她失蹤了 不是死了 She's missing. Not dead.
不 當然了 我只是問問 No. Yeah, of course. I was just asking.
等等 克洛弗 請不要刪掉 就 Wait, wait, wait. Clover, please don't delete. Just...
就看著吧 Just watch.
我知道我本可以用更好的方式告別 Look, I know I could've handled our goodbye differently.
媽媽去世後 我本可以以不同的方式處理一切 I could've handled everything after Mom's death differently.
只是我再也無法待在那屋子了 I just couldn't stay in that house any longer.
但是你加入我還不算太晚 But it's not too late for you to join me.
我知道這決定不容易 I know it's not an easy decision
但請給我回電話 but, please, call me back.
我想你了 I miss you.
(哈特利餐廳)
一年後來到這裡有點奇怪 麥克斯 Kinda eerie being here a year later. Max!
怎麼了 What?
他說得對 He's right though.
確實很怪異 也有點令人難過 It is. It's eerie and it's kinda sad.
對不起 克洛弗 Sorry, Clover.
我覺得我們應該攜手 I think we should join hands.
不 天啊 梅根 No. Jesus Christ, Megan.
我們在其他地方都做過 We've done it literally everywhere else.
如果不在這裡做會感覺有點不完整 It'd feel kind of incomplete if we didn't do it here.
克洛弗知道我有特異功能 所以 Clover knows I've got special shit going on, so--
特異功能 Special shit going on?
你最大的通靈成就 就是趕在 Your biggest psychic achievement was when you "sensed"
別人之前 "感覺到"你爸爸 that your dad was having an affair
和馬克斯的媽媽外遇 with Max's mom before anybody else.
我是對的 記得嗎 克洛弗 I was right. Remember that one, Clover?
其實我們在車庫聽到他們的聲音時 都感覺到了 I mean, we all sensed it when we heard them in the garage.
惡心 那還是我媽媽 Gross. And that's still my mom.
但是 我們能試試嗎 But, actually, can we try, please?
她可能在錄制 She probably disappeared
那段視頻後不久就消失了 not long after that video was recorded
這是件大事 and that's a pretty big deal.
我們都感覺到了 And we all feel it.
也許我們可以進入她的一些殘餘能量 So maybe we'll tap into some of her residual energy.
沒關系 我們來做那個手部動作 Yeah, it's fine. Let's do the hand thing.
好 很好 Okay, okay, great. Great. Okay.
好 好 Okay. All right.
沒關系 It's fine.
各位 Now, everyone.
閉上眼睛 Close your eyes.
試著隔絕周圍的一切 And try to tune everything out.
把它想成一臺舊的收音機或電視 You have to think of it like an old radio or TV.
有時候會捕捉到一個信號 So sometimes you catch a signal,
但大多數時候它只是靜態的 but most of the time it's just static.
繼續嘗試 Keep trying.
放慢呼吸 Slow your breathing down.
吸氣 In.
吐氣 And out.
吸氣 In.
吸氣 And out.
吸氣 In.
吸氣 And out.
天啊 小心 Oh, my God! Watch out!
走開 Get out of the road!
慢點 Slow down!
天啊 搞什麼鬼 Jesus Christ. What the hell?
好吧 Okay.
我們再試一次 好嗎 Let's try again, okay? So...
克洛弗 Clover?
克洛弗 嘿 麥克斯 Clover! Hey! Hey, Max.
住手 給她點空間 好嗎 Just stop. Just give her some space for a second, okay?
別忘了她當初為何甩了你 Don't forget why she dumped you in the first place.
她沒有甩了我 是我跟她分手的 She didn't dump me. I broke up with her.
因為她想要空間 而你不給她 Because she wanted space, which you wouldn't give her.
你什麼時候成了空間專家了 Since when have you been the expert on space?
你說什麼 什麼意思 Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?
從幼兒園開始 Ever since kindergarten,
你就一直需要談戀愛 you've always needed to be in a relationship.
是嗎 真的 不 我沒有 She does? Do you? No, I do not.
六個月前 有一個和你一樣的男人 Six months ago, there was a guy just like you.
在那之前三個月 有一個和你一樣的女孩 And three months before that, there was a girl just like you.
茱莉亞 茱莉亞 Julia. Julia?
你們在一起多久了 How long have you guys been together for?
三個月 三個月 Three months. Three months.
希望她能等到我們回來再跟你分手 Hopefully she waits to break up with you till we get back.
麥克斯 如果她不分手 Max. Well, if she doesn't,
你們還有茱莉亞的電話號碼嗎 do you guys still have Julia's number?
去你的 Fuck off.
嘿 Hey.
嘿 Hey.
就這個 Just that.
兩塊錢 Two dollars.
謝謝 Thank you.
不好意思 我看到你和你朋友在外面 Excuse me, I saw you and your friends out there.
你們在幹什麼 What was that?
祈禱圈嗎 Like a prayer circle?
對 差不多 Yeah, something like that.
好 謝謝 是 當然 'Kay. Thank you. Yeah. You bet.
抱歉 你去年在這裡工作嗎 Sorry, were you working here last year?
去年和前年 Last year and the year before that
前年的前年 and the year before that and the year before that,
和之前幾年 and on and on and on.
每年都一樣 You know, each year is the same...
但又有所不同 but different.
的確是 Totally.
那我能問你個問題嗎 Well, then can I ask you something?
你覺得她眼熟嗎 Does she look familiar to you at all?
漂亮 Pretty.
她很像你 She looks a lot like you.
她失蹤了 She's gone missing, huh?
我沒這麼說 I didn't say that.
你不是第一個來這裡 Well, you're not the first one who come here
問我有沒有看到什麼人 asking me if I seen someone.
這裡有很多人失蹤嗎 Do a lot of people go missing around here?
這裡 沒有 Here? No.
不過在格洛爾山谷往上一點 But up the ways a bit in Glore Valley.
人們通常會在那裡遇到麻煩 That's where people get in trouble.
格洛爾谷 Glore Valley?
是的 Yeah.
別說了 Stop.
你今天脾氣真壞 You're so grumpy today. Hey.
在克洛弗回來之前 Can I say something real quick
我能趕快說幾句話嗎 before Clover comes back out here?
你們跟我說這次旅行 Yeah. You guys told me this trip
是出城逛逛之類的 was like a get-out-of-town kind of thing.
但我沒想到到我們要 You know, I didn't realise we were gonna be
追溯她姐姐最後的旅程 retracing her sister's final journey.
所以我不得不說 So I just have to say,
作為一名心理學 作為一名心理學 as a psych major... As a psych major...
是的 謝謝 Yes. Thank you.
作為一名心理學專業的學生 As a psych major, I don't know
我不確定這對克洛弗是好的 if this is the best thing for Clover.
我覺得你們的意圖是好的 I think the intentions were great.
沒錯 這也許能讓她放下後繼續生活 Exactly. And this could be what she needs to move on.
或也可能會觸發她 Or this could trigger her to...
又再來一次 you know, again.
如果你覺得這是個壞主意 為什麼還來 Then why did you come if you thought it was a bad idea?
就為了多點時間和克洛弗在一起 Just to spend more time with Clover?
因為渡過難關的方法 Because the way we get through fucked-up shit
就是要團結一致 知道嗎 is by sticking together. You know?
所以我們不要因為現在的處境 So let's not blame each other
而互相指責 好嗎 for where we're at right now, okay?
如果我們要責怪任何人 I mean, if we're gonna blame anybody,
那應該是梅蘭妮 then it should be Melanie.
他們的媽媽幾周前剛剛去世 Their mom had just died weeks before.
她不該丟下克洛弗 She shouldn't have left Clover when she did.
那是自私的選擇 That was the selfish choice here.
各位 Guys.
我想我知道梅蘭妮失蹤的地方了 I think I know where Mel went missing.
嘿 別害怕 這太恐怖了 Hey. It's okay. This is crazy.
在暴風雨時 留在車上最安全 The car is the safest place to be during a storm.
別這麼說 馬克斯 Don't say shit like that, Max.
這是真的 大家都知道 It's true. Everyone knows that it's--
麥克斯 別說那種話 Max! Don't say shit like that.
我們能掉頭嗎 Can we just turn around?
我不明白我做錯了什麼 I don't understand what I did wrong.
因為你會害我們倒黴 Because you're gonna jinx us.
有人說了類似的話 Somebody says something like that,
然後 砰 亞伯撞到一些東西 and then, wham, Abe runs into something,
然後我們都死了 then we're all fucking dead.
所以別說那種話 So don't say shit like that.
我們能掉頭嗎 Can we just turn around, please?
又來了 我已經掉頭兩次了 Not again. I've turned around two times already.
那就再轉一次 So turn around again.
我們一直不斷打轉 We're just gonna keep turning around.
哪兒也去不了 We're never gonna get anywhere.
停車 我們看不到窗外了 Just stop the car. We can't see out of the window.
我根本無法好好思考 I can't even fucking hear myself think.
搞什麼 What the hell?
天啊 Holy shit.
這是怎麼回事 What is going on?
我想我要吐了 I think I'm gonna be sick.
好 Yeah.
(迎賓中心)
梅根 Megan?
你們看到了嗎 Are you guys seeing this?
它就好像包圍著我們 It's all around us.
這種天氣異常有個名字 There's a name for this kind of weather anomaly.
真的嗎 是的 Really? Yeah.
是什麼 What is it?
我不知道 不記得了 I don't know. I don't remember.
不過很酷 It's cool, though.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.