The first 200 lines.
冰天凍地
我還是沒看見她 I don't see her.
班次改了,再等會吧 The shift changes. Just give it a couple of minutes.
你們確定要等下去? You guys sure about this?
是的,每次都這樣 Yeah yeah, works all the time.
順便說一句,等的這位小姐愛林奇 Besides, this lady loves Lynch.
- 愛死他了 -因為我很可愛 - Loves him. - I'm cute.
那個--那個是她嗎? ls that-- is that her?
見鬼! Shit.
帕克, 你是不是能。。 Parker, what you could do
走到那兒,展示下你的美貌和迷人的笑容? is go down there and look beautiful and smile.
- 什麼?我? - 是的 - What? Me? - Yeah.
額,不 Uh, no.
不,不,這應該是你們男人出面的事情 No no, this is your thing.
你只要走過去說,比如, All you have to do is go over there and say, like,
嘿,我和我的朋友們。。 "Hey, me and my friends--"
- 是「女朋友們」,得說「女朋友們」 Girlfriends. Say girlfriends.
「我和我的女朋友們都忘記帶信用卡了」 "Me and my girlfriends totally forgot our credit cards
「所以我們沒有足夠的錢購買上山的纜車票了」 so we can't get our lift tickets from over there.
- 「你是否可以通融一下?」 - 這太扯了 - So can you, like, help us out?" - That is so lame.
- 把我的錢給我 - 給你 - Give me my money back. - Your money.
- 這辦法行不通 - 拿著,先試試50美元可不可以 - It's not gonna work. - Take this. Start at 50.
通常別的姑娘一般50美元就搞定了 That's what the other lady usually takes.
儘管去施展你的魅力 And just, you know, work your way up if you need to.
- Dan... - 嘿,看著我,看著我 - Dan... - Hey, look at me. Look at me.
沒事的,你會成功的 You're gonna be fine. You'll be great.
Parker, 你一定行的 Parker, you've so got this.
是啊,最壞能壞到哪兒去呢? Yeah, and what's the worst that can happen?
最多那傢伙說不 The guy says no.
他不會說不的,沒人會拒絕你這樣的姑娘 And he's not gonna say no. No one's ever said no.
Dan, 還是你去吧,我覺得這很傻 Dan, you do it. I feel stupid.
放鬆點,好嗎?我保證,你會沒事的 Relax, okay? I promise, you're gonna be great.
- 幹嗎要我去啊? - 因為你是姑娘 - Why me? - That's 'cause you're a girl.
是個漂亮的--嘿,你是個漂亮姑娘 A beautiful-- hey, you're a beautiful girl.
而且你的笑容簡直迷死人 And you have a charming smile.
只要。。 Just...
只要再。。。 just...
好吧 There we go.
好極了,去搞定他 That's great. Go get him.
- 看你的了 - Okay. - Get in the game. - Okay.
加油 Come on.
廣播:滑雪者請注意了,黑狗滑道現在已經開啟 Attention all skiers. The Black Dog Trail is now open.
帶來不便敬請諒解 Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey. Hey.
能給支煙抽嗎? Can I bum a smoke?
- 我是Parker. - 我是Jason. - I'm Parker. - Jason.
哦,酷!我兄弟名字就叫Jason. Oh cool. My brother's name is Jason.
棒極了! That's awesome.
是啊,那麼我不想多耽誤你的工作時間了 Yeah, so I don't want to waste your time or anything
我看你像忙得不可開交的樣子 because you seem like a wicked busy guy and everything.
這聽上去有點傻 This is gonna sound really stupid.
是這樣,我和我的女朋友們。。。 lt's just that my girlfriends and l
從塞勒姆來 came all the way up from Salem State.
我愚蠢的吹噓說可以用我媽媽的信用卡 I was kind of the dumb ass who said that I could pay
幫他們支付三張門票的錢 for all three of the tickets on my mom's credit card.
可是我把我媽媽的信用卡忘記在加油站了 And then I left her credit card at the gas station.
- 是嗎? - 不,我的意思是。。。 - Right. - No, I mean...
我帶了點錢 I totally have money.
只是不夠付三個人的錢,明白嗎? Just not enough for all three, you know?
- 你有多少? - 50美元 - How much? - 50?
我會丟了飯碗的 I could lose my job.
不,不,他會拒絕的 No no, he's not going for it.
不會的,他會同意的,閉上你的嘴 Yes he will. Just shut up, please.
我是說他要麼為了他的最低工資工作,要麼。。。 I mean he's either gonna do that job for--
那個怎麼說來著?最。。? what do you call it, minimal?
- 最低的 - 最低工資 - Minimum. - Minimum wage,
要麼他為了他的最低工資外加一點點外快而工作 or he's gonna do it for minimum wage plus a little bit.
如果換作是我,我知道該怎麼做 I mean, I know what I'd do.
她非得今天來滑雪是嗎? She just had to come skiing today, huh?
你說過你不會介意的 You said you wouldn't mind.
我不,我不介意,一點都不介意 I don't. I don't mind. I don't mind at all.
我說,自從上學期我們就沒在一起喝上一杯 I'm just saying we haven't seen you at Fezzywigs for a $1 pitcher
週一晚上的球賽你也沒露面 since last semester and you don't show up for Monday Night Football.
上周我在你家裡看了球賽了 I watched football at your house last week.
Dan, 你看了十分鐘,足球賽可遠不止十分鐘 Dan, 10 minutes. Football games are more than 10 minutes.
有很多個十分鐘,明白嗎? They're like lots of 10 minuteses, you know?
我現在有女朋友了 I have a girlfriend now.
你究竟想我怎樣做? I don't know what you want me to do about it.
- 我很抱歉 - 算了,沒關係 - I'm sorry. - You know what? It's fine.
我是說,Holliston山一直是我們常來的地方 I'm-- I'm just just saying that Mt. Holliston was kind of our thing.
她連開車都不會,還要跟過來,怪彆扭的 And she can't even ride so it's a little weird.
- 她比以前進步多了 - 是啊是啊 - She's getting better. - Yeah yeah.
我現在感覺自己像個白癡 Now I feel like a dick.
如果你心存不滿,你只要說出來就行了 I mean, if you had a problem with this, you've got to say something.
不不,沒什麼不滿的,當我剛才沒說好了 No no, it's not a problem. Just forget I said anything.
不好意思 I'm sorry.
廣播:大家注意了 Woman on P.A.: Attention all skiers.
Holliston山將於下週五到週日對外開放 Mt. Holliston will be open next Friday through Sunday.
準備好你們的入場券,請排隊等候 Get your tickets now to avoid waiting in line.
Okay. Okay.
你幹的好極了,我為你感到自豪,Parker. I think you did great. I'm proud of you, Parker.
- 我做的很好,是嗎? - 還行吧 - I did good, right? - You did well.
我的找頭呢? So where's my change?
嗯~~沒有找頭 Um, there isn't any.
你把100塊都給他了? You just gave him the full 100?
是啊,50塊他不肯干 Well, yeah. He wasn't gonna do it for 50.
好吧,那你就沒試試在50到100之間討價還價? Okay, so what happened to the numbers between 50 and 100?
比方說,51塊 Like, say, 51
或者75塊等等 or 75 even?
Dan, 你給了我兩張50的,那我還怎麼向他要找頭? Dan, you gave me two 50s. Was I supposed to ask for change?
是我的話就跟他要找頭 I would have asked for change.
現在這樣已經算佔便宜了,不是嗎? I mean, it's still way cheaper than paying for tickets, right?
我絕對會跟他要找頭的 I definitely would have asked for change.
Hey. Hey.
他們是你的「女朋友」? Girlfriends?
你好啊 What's up?
看看這些買纜車全價票的笨蛋們 Look at these chumps paying top dollar for their lift tickets.
- Whoo- hoo! - 我們可不是笨蛋 - Whoo-hoo! - Not us, though.
謝謝你,寶貝兒 Thanks to you, babe.
哦,現在我成了「寶貝兒」了 Oh, now I'm babe.
你從來沒有用愛稱來叫過我 You never call me pet names.
- 我不是個喜歡叫愛稱的人 - 嘸。。。。 - I'm not a pet name guy. - Hmm.
他一般只叫我帕克 He calls me Parker.
- 因為你叫這個名字啊 - 明白了 - That's your name. - I know.
但你還是可以用其他飽含深情的方式來稱呼我 But you're supposed to call me something affectionate
比方說「親愛的」,「甜心」 like honey or sweetie.
知道嗎,上學期我認識個姑娘 You know, I hooked up with a girl last semester
她在床上的時候喜歡叫我的姓,太怪異了 that called me my last name in bed. It was weird.
她說:「哦,林奇,你的頭髮真柔順」 She was all like, "Oh, Lynch, your hair's so soft.
「加油幹我,林奇!」 就像丹這樣喜歡叫人家姓 Do me harder, Lynch. " It was like throwing it to Dan over here.
好吧,我可以叫你奧尼爾 Yeah, I could call you O'Neil.
你甚至都不碰下我的臉頰 You don't touch my face enough either.
真累人 Third wheel.
- 說話小心點,林奇 - 嘿,我可沒跟你約會 - Watch it, Lynch. - Hey, I'm not dating you.
你可別攪亂我的生活 You don't get to make my life suck.
- Whoa! No no no. - Whoa. - Whoa! No no no. - Whoa.
沒有人說過 No one ever said anything
你把我的生活搞的一團糟 about you making my life suck.
- Uh- huh. - 甜心 - Uh-huh. - Sweetie.
Aw. Aw.
丹跟我說你滑板有些進步了 So Dan tells me you're getting a little better on that board.
我也不大確定 Well, I don't know about that.
上次我滑的很好,是嗎? Last time I did pretty good, didn't I?
是的,是的,你有進步 Yeah. Yeah, you're getting better.
你一屁股坐在了滑雪板上 You fall on your ass snowboarding.
剛開始有些時候你容易摔倒 The first few times you fall on your ass.
之後就好些了,這就像騎自行車 After that it's easy. It's like riding a bike.
說說看,你什麼時候才脫下滑雪板的? Just tell me, when are you gonna get rid of those goddamn skis?
- 得了吧 - 什麼? - Come on. - What?
滑雪板對我來說是小兒科 I mean, snowboards are just too emo for me.
那些只是一時興起罷了,十年之內必定被淘汰 Those things are a fad. In 10 years they'll be gone.
是啊,他們當初也是這麼說饒舌音樂的 Yeah, that's what they said about rap.
這倒是真的 That's true.
你們聞到山上「新鮮」的空氣了嗎? Can you guys smell that fresh mountain air?
聞上去就像是。。。 It smells a bit like...
癌癥 cancer.
知道嗎,我最討厭的是 You know what? I am so sick of potheads
別人遞給我煙屁股 giving me shit about smoking butts.
- 至少你可以把煙屁股掐在煙缸裡 - Oh. - At least pot does something for you. - Oh.
是的,抽煙是件粗俗的事情,尤其是在這麼冷的天裡 Yes, cigarettes are just gross, especially in the cold.
煙癮老纏住你,你聞上去就像。。。 They stick to you. You smell like
是個煙灰缸,或者是個老頭剛用過的牙線。。 an ashtray, an old man's used floss.
老頭用過的。。你哪兒來這麼多廢話的 Old man's-where the hell do you come up with this stuff?
Okay, 你有沒有聞過你用過的牙線? Okay, have you ever smelled your floss?
沒有,我從來不聞我用過的牙線 No, I have never smelled my own floss.
- 從不,一次都沒有過 - 那聞起來很噁心,很噁心 - Never. Not once. - Well, it's nasty. It is nasty.
- 我怎麼會跟你交朋友的? - 我不知道 - Why am I friends with you? - I don't know.
給我來一口 Here, give me a drag.
你們知道我們什麼時候回去嗎? Do you guys know when we're gonna get back?
因為我還有兩個禮拜的章節要讀 'Cause I've got like two weeks worth of chapters to read.
哦見鬼,她破壞了第一條規矩 Oh come on. She broke the first rule.
- 帕克,你破壞了第一條規矩 - 什麼規矩? - Parker, you broke the first rule. - What?
你不能在我們興致高的時候談論生活中的麻煩事 You can't talk about real life shit while we're up here.
我們到這裡來最重要的就是忘記生活中的瑣事 The whole point of being here is to forget about all that shit,
- 放鬆些,讓我們玩得盡興 - Okay. - Relax, enjoy ourselves. - Okay.
等回到家再考慮這些事情 Deal with that shit when you get home.
- 好吧,不過我。。。 Okay, but I've got-
是哪個混蛋沒老老實實地坐在椅子上? Okay, what asshole couldn't get on the chair right?
- 真是活見鬼了,是嗎? - 哥們兒 - What the hell, right? - Dude.
哦,好極了,再吼兩下 Oh, that's good. Yell more.
- Hello! - 上面好玩嗎? - Hello! - Man: Having fun up there?
帕克,放輕鬆點 Parker, it's okay.
這裡有人恐高哦 ls someone afraid of heights?
- No. - No? - No. - No?
這麼說如果我這樣的話不會嚇到你? So it doesn't bother you when I do this?
- 停下來! - 別犯渾 - Quit it! - Don't be an asshole.
停下來 -Stop.
Sorry. Sorry.
親愛的,聽上去有點瘋狂 Honey, crazy thing.
以前關於纜椅墜落事件 Only one of the sethings has ever fallen off
只發生過一次 a chairlift thing before.
Okay,現在開始計算你叫我honey的次數 Okay, points for calling me honey.
不過只能靠人工計數 But you just made that statistic up.
是啊,不過統計學對抽煙的人無效 Yeah, and statistics don't work on smokers.
快點夥計!我們可是花了大錢的! Come on, man. We paid good money to ride.
快點! Let's go!
實際上,是我付的錢 Actually, l paid good money.
實際上,我會還你錢的,所以說是「我們」付的錢 Actually, I'm gonna pay you back, so it's like the same thing.
- Okay. - Okay. - Okay. - Okay.
- 怎麼?你現在就要我付給你? - What, do you want it now?
好極了,總算又開動了 All right, that's what I'm talking about.
你們準備好了嗎? Whoo! You guys ready?
- 幹嗎老要我戴頭盔? - 安全第一 - Why do I have to wear a helmet? - Safety first.
但是你們自己都不戴頭盔的 But you guys aren't wearing helmets.
只有小孩子才戴頭盔呢 Only kids wear helmets.
那是因為他們跟你一樣,都是初學者 That's 'cause they're still learning, like you.
拿著,不想跟你爭辯,把它戴上 Here, I'm not arguing about this. Just put it on. Here.
不要嘛,丹,我不想戴。。。 No, Dan, l don't want--
你看,即便是高手都戴頭盔,沒人會笑話他們 Look, even the pro guys wear helmets. Nobody makes fun of them.
Aw. Aw.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.