Prison Break

Prison Break

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 5

Release info

prison break s05e06 1080p bluray x264-rovers cht
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-07-30
Downloads: 6
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

我們會把你救出來的 We're gonna get you out of here.

你為我們安排好出去的路了嗎

是的 就在明晚

波塞冬把我們安排到這裏去救拉馬爾 Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out,

但他又拋棄了我們 but then he abandoned us.

拉馬爾是波塞冬的人 不是我們的 Ramal is Poseidon's guy, not ours.

越獄開始了 The escape is on.

他是我哥 He's my brother!

這個波塞冬到底是何方神聖 Who the hell is this Poseidon guy?

中情局裏一名不得志的政策專家 A frustrated policy wonk

他在中情局內創建了一個 in the CIA, who created a cell

叫"21號空間"的組織 within the CIA called 21-Void.

而他需要我的幫助 And he needed my help

聯調局&中情局通緝令 卡尼爾·烏提斯

在世界各地把入獄的人救出來 breaking out people imprisoned all over the world.

我們觸發了一些事 We've awoken something.

波塞冬有沒有可能讓我們直接殺了她 Any chance Poseidon will just let us kill her?

-請指認 -3號和4號 - Point. - It's three and four.

那一男一女就是槍手 The man, and the woman was the shooter.

-退後 -想都別想 - Step back! - ‭That's not gonna happen.

去死吧 Go to hell!

我們趕緊離開這裏 Let's get the hell out of here!

現在逃離的唯一辦法就是坐飛機 兄弟 The only way out now is up, brother.

對不起 對不起 兄弟 I'm so sorry. Sorry, brother.

葉門 薩那

我們得抓緊行動 We got to move.

不行 我們今晚要是走上街去就死定了 No. We go out on the streets tonight, we're dead.

你我心知肚明 You know it and I know it.

就算出了監獄 Even on the outside,

還是覺得整個世界都淪為狹小的空間 I feel the world crushing in.

在監獄裏待久了就會這樣 That's what being locked up does.

你永遠感覺自己身在監獄裏 You carry the prison with you on the outside.

我不能那樣生活 I can't live that way.

我得知道監獄高牆已不復存在 I've got to know the walls disappear.

你那是害怕 你不嗑藥清醒時就能感覺到 It's called being scared. Happens when you're sober.

少拿我嗑藥說事 Don't give me the pill talk.

我不會拿你孤兒的身份說事 I won't give you the poor little orphan talk.

我也不會告訴你 How your friend here

你的朋友並不是你期待的父親形象 isn't the father figure you thought he was gonna be.

吵是沒有用的 This isn't helping.

高牆會離我們遠去的 兄弟 The walls are going away, brother.

我們要讓它們消失殆盡 We're gonna make 'em go away.

我們要離開這個國家 We're getting out of this country.

所有人 All of us.

是嗎 你又想用哪個應急方案啊 Oh, really? Which contingency's that gonna be?

你已經都試過了 You burned through them all.

乘貨車 火車 飛機離開邊境 Truck to border, train, airport.

哪個都不用 None of those.

我們現在的處境是我最不想要的 We're exactly where I don't want to be:

即興發揮 improvising.

那我們真得快點即興發揮 Well, we need to improvise something real fast

不然在那邊被吊死的 or it's gonna be us down there,

就會是我們 strung up like that.

奧瑪 希巴的人 Omar. Sheba's guy.

她說他有辦法出去 She said he had a way out.

我們能信任他嗎 We can trust him?

不能 但他是我們最後的選擇了 No. But he's our last option.

紐約 惠特尼海茲

惠特尼海茲警局

你被保釋了 可以出獄了 You made bail. You're being released.

別當不認識啊 甜心 Don't be a stranger, sugar.

惠特尼海茲警局

波塞冬先把你弄出來了 Poseidon got you out first.

我原以為我才是他的最愛呢 I thought I was his favorite.

這狗日的真逃出來了 Son of a bitch really escaped.

是的 Yep.

但為什麼殺了拉馬爾 我還以為他們是一夥的 But why kill Ramal? I thought they were allies.

幹我們這行的 不該問的別問 It's not our job to ask questions.

或許我們應該問 Maybe we should.

波塞冬命令我們找到卡尼爾·烏提斯 殺了他 Poseidon says we find Kaniel Outis and kill him.

這才是我們要做的事 That's what we're gonna do.

我想我知道該怎麼做了 And I think I know how to do it.

奧瑪 Omar.

你來這做什麼 What are you doing here?

到處都在通緝你 朋友 You're radioactive, my friend.

你殺了阿布·拉馬爾 是真的嗎 You killed Abu Ramal. Really?

那可不是明智之舉 That was a very stupid move, man.

你只要告訴我們要去哪 Just tell us where you're headed.

穿越沙漠483公里 到費阿刻斯 300 miles across the desert. Phaeacia.

干走私的老朋友 Old smuggling friends.

自治領地 沒有ISIL的人 Uh, autonomous zone. No ISIL.

完美 Perfect.

不完美 Not perfect.

你們四個 我一個 位子不夠 Four of you, one of me. Not enough seats.

好吧好吧 再弄一輛車怎麼樣 Okay, okay, all right. What about getting another vehicle?

我跟你們說啊 Tell you what.

因為希巴的關係 我欠她人情 Because it's Sheba and I owe her,

或許我們能互相幫助 maybe we can help each other.

我還有一輛車 I have another vehicle.

一輛豐田"陸巡" A Land Cruiser.

我本來要丟下它的 I was going to leave it behind,

但如果你們能把它弄來 but if you can get it,

它在一個距這兩個街區的停車場 it's in a parking garage two blocks from here.

我會讓你們跟著的 I'll let you follow.

帶來我的第二輛車 Deliver my second vehicle,

或許我會讓費阿刻斯人給你們弄艘船 and maybe I get the Phaeacians to get you a boat somewhere,

到歐洲法國意大利西班牙 想去哪都行 to Europe, France, Italy, Spain, wherever you want to go.

這主意如何 How's that sound?

鑰匙在這 Keys are here.

左邊 那幢紅磚的 一層 Uh, left side, the red brick. First floor.

電池可能沒電了 所以可能需要 Battery might be dead, so you might need

-你們所有人推車 -明白了 - all of you to push. - We got it.

維普 你留下跟他一起 我們走 Whip, you stay with him. Let's move.

他總是那樣給你發號施令嗎 He always give you orders like that?

一言難盡了 It's complicated.

我有個命令給你 I got an order for you.

裝車 Load up.

裏面還有個包 One more bag inside.

那裏 There!

聽我的口令一起推 Give it a push on my say.

電池完全沒問題 Battery's working perfectly.

停車場有多遠 How far away is this garage?

就兩個街區遠 沒問題 Only two blocks. No problem. ‭

只要有人說沒問題 就一定會出問題 Someone says there's no problem, there's always a problem.

他給我們下了套 上車 He set us up. ‭Get in!

坐穩 Hold on.

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

翻譯 春天裏的小熊 薇薇安 PiPi 徐棒棒 ABCpril

翻譯 普利星布裏狗 高庭玫瑰 肉塔 木淺 宜九零

精校 、勝天半子、的、何何、

越 獄 第五季第六集

校對 木淺 普利星布裏狗 匡老師是廁所校對王

時間軸 姜姜 大蔥 壬虛浪影 WEB版軸:何何、

後期 漁夫 V2後期 何何、乃、展大俠 是也

總監 、勝天半子、的、何何、

我不是針對你 夥計 Nothing personal, my friend.

要是換種生活環境 我們肯定還在一起抽水煙 In another life, no doubt we smoke the hookah together.

不 別想跑 No! No, you don't!

維普 你還好嗎 Whip, you okay?

你還以為你會成百萬富翁呢 Thought you were gonna be a millionaire, huh?

我別無選擇 I didn't have a choice.

你這人渣敢背後偷襲我 Coldcocking son of a bitch!

等等 等等 冷靜 我們可能需要他 Hold on, hold on. Easy now, we may need him.

對 你們需要我 Yes. You need me.

我要去這個費阿刻斯的地圖 I want a map to this Phaeacia place.

你知道這裏是葉門 對吧 You do realize this is Yemen, don't you?

費阿刻斯是個小地方 Phaeacia is a hundred people.

全是小土屋 沒有地圖 Mud huts. There is no map.

但我可以帶你們去 But I can lead you there.

你要相信這個人嗎 You want to trust this guy?

如果他耍我們 Well, if he screws with us,

我們就讓維普打死他 we'll just let Whip finish what he started.

我絕對會殺了你 And I will kill you.

我等不及要殺他了 I can't wait to kill him.

你敢背後偷襲我 我就滅了你 You coldcock me, I end you.

我們國家的首要原則 懂嗎 Rule number one in my country. Okay?

我們國家的首要原則是 And rule number one in my country is

如果大事不妙 那就去沙漠 when things get bad, go to the desert.

我們真是走投無路了 We are desperate, desperate men.

奧馬爾比我們更慘 Not as desperate as Omar right now.

他現在惹了最不該惹的人 就是維普 If there's one man you don't want to get on the wrong side of, it's Whip.

這句話也適用於你 邁克爾 That might apply to you, too, Michael.

我感覺那孩子覺得你背叛了他 I get the sense the kid thinks you betrayed him somehow.

我可以理解他為什麼這麼想 I could understand why he thinks that.

我真的很抱歉 夥計 I really am sorry, my friend.

我一害怕 就會做錯選擇 When I'm scared, I make poor choices.

懶得聽你廢話 懂嗎 Zero comes out of your mouth. Okay?

我這幾天真的過得很不爽 不爽透頂了 I'm having a really bad couple of days. Just the worst.

紐約 國務院附樓

岸田探員 Agent Kishida.

正在收拾新辦公室啊 Settling into your new office, I see.

我還覺得這裏是凱勒曼的辦公室 長官 I still see this as Kellerman's office, ma'am.

或許你已經知道 As you probably know,

在凱勒曼被殺之前 before he was killed,

他一直在調查"21號空間"這個組織 Kellerman had been looking into 21-Void.

是的 我知道 I knew that. Yes.

我需要保羅的文件 I need Paul's files.

顯然他快要接近某些真相了 Obviously, he was getting close to something

所以他們殺了他 and they killed him for it.

機密

其實我調查了他的線索 Actually, I've been looking into his leads,

一無所獲 and there's nothing there.

我真不想這麼說 但這文件裏全是死胡同 I hate to say it, but this file is full of dead ends.

機密 僅供過目

這裏面什麼都沒有 There's nothing here.

肯定有點什麼 There must be something.

聽著 我不希望保羅是白白犧牲 Look, I don't want Paul to have died in vain,

但我們得用全新的視角看這個事件 but we need to look at this whole thing with new eyes.

你自己看吧 Read it for yourself.

好 加入新的看法 行 Okay, you want to put new eyes on this? Fine.

現在我是你上司 Now that you report to me,

我要求你嚴密觀察 I need you to look into the possibility

是否可能有內部人員牽涉其中 that there was an insider involved.

這裏 國務院嗎 Here? At the State Department?

任何與證據鏈有關的地方 Anywhere along the evidence chain.

明白 長官 Will do, ma'am.

岸田探員 Agent Kishida.

沒想到這個時間打電話過來 I wasn't expecting a call at this hour.

我只是想繼續我們早些時候的話題 I just wanted to follow up on our earlier conversation.

中東的情況怎樣了 The situation in the Middle East?

情況有了變化 Situation's developing.

我們得盡快見面 We need to meet soon.

好吧 Fair enough.

我們回去了就給你打電話 The moment we're back, we'll call you.

你在國家安全局工作 You worked at NSA?

干了十年的"天眼"監控 Team Eye in the Sky for ten years.

通過衛星看到了你能想到最噁心的勾當 Watched the most heinous crap you can imagine by satellite.

石刑 強姦 Stonings, rapes.

只能坐在那無助地看著 Just had to sit back and watch it

彷彿恐怖電影的東西 like a horror film, helpless,

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left