Novocaine

Novocaine

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Novocaine 2025 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 Atmos H 264-BYNDR-chs-en
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Simplified - Bilingual - English - SDH

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-04-08
Downloads: 338
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 199 lines.

而各位,如果我学到了 一件事,那就是: And folks, if I’ve learned one thing, it’s this:

你不能让你的残疾 限制你。 You can’t let your disability hold you back.

你得把它当做 荣誉的徽章。 You got to wear it like a badge of honor.

你得去外面 大声说, You got to go out there and you gotta say,

“世界,这就是我。 这就是我 所有的荣耀, "World, this is me. This is who I am in all my glory,

我来这里是为了胜利。” and I’m here to win."

在 圣地亚哥信托信用联盟, Here at San Diego Trust Credit Union,

我们没有客户 we don’t have customers

或客户。我们有会员。 or clients. We have members.

家庭成员。 Family members.

而这就是... And that’s...

令人兴奋的! exciting!

是的,确实是。 没错!是的。 Yeah, big time. Yes! Yeah.

没有什么 And there’s nothing

比圣诞奖金日 更令人兴奋。 more exciting than Christmas bonus day.

我们一年中最忙的一天。 Our busiest day of the year.

那些勤奋工作的 工会成员 The day hard-working union members

可以把他们的劳动 变成节日的快乐。 get to turn their labor into holiday joy.

因为明天, 我们把“信任” Because tomorrow, we put the "trust"

放在圣地亚哥信托。 in San Diego Trust.

就这些。 好了,就这些。 And that’s it. All right, that’s it.

很好。很有力。 Nice. Powerful.

是的,干得好。 好东西。 Yeah, great job. Good stuff.

对,回工作吧。 回去工作吧。 Right, back to work. Back to work.

好吧。 Right.

那店里怎么样? 你还可以吗? And what about the store? Are you, are you getting by?

不得不让特伦斯走了。 Had to let Terrance go.

但我每天还是会开店。 But I still open every day.

现在贝蒂走了, 我也不太确定 该怎么做。 Not sure what else to do with myself

现在妻子不在了。 now that Betty’s gone.

厄尔,我... Earl, I’m...

我真的很抱歉, 但是如果你不能支付, I’m really sorry, but if you can’t pay,

我们将不得不拍卖。 we’re gonna have to foreclose.

我理解。 I understand.

好吧。 Okay.

我能做的 What I can do

是把这些文件保留到 假期过后。 is I can hold on to this paperwork until after the holiday.

那应该会给你 足够的时间 让贝蒂的社会保障 That should buy you enough time for Betty’s Social Security

和养老金 处理完遗嘱认证。 and retirement to clear probate.

现在,我不能保证 能拯救商店,但... Now, I can’t promise that it’ll save the store, but...

这应该可以让你 继续住在你的房子里。 that should keep you in your house.

我很感激。 I appreciate that.

让我送你出去,好吗? Let me walk you out, okay?

我真的很抱歉,厄尔。 I’m so sorry again, Earl.

我的意思是,我甚至无法想象 I mean, I can’t even imagine

在结婚50年后失去一个人 是什么感觉。 what it’s like to lose someone after 50 years of marriage.

时间无所谓。 Time don’t matter.

如果我在认识她的那天失去她, 我也会同样受伤。 Would’ve hurt just as bad if I lost her the day we met.

她给我的生活带来了阳光。 She brought the sunshine in my life.

知道我说的意思吗? Know what I mean?

是的。 Yeah.

完全正确。 Totally.

嘿,内特? 哦。 Hey, Nate? Oh.

嗨!嘿,怎么了? 哦,我的天! 我很抱歉。 Hi! Hey, what’s up? Oh, my God! I’m so sorry.

- 哦,不。没关系。 - 天啊! - Oh, no. That’s fine. - Jesus!

我可以处理这个。 天哪。 对不起。 I can take care of that. Holy shit. I’m sorry.

不,真的, 你不用这样做。 No, really, you don’t have to.

我其实很擅长去除污渍。 I’m actually really good at getting stains out.

你真的不需要。我很好。 我会处理的。 You actually don’t have to. I’m good. I’ll take care of it.

我保证。一切都没问题-- 不用担心。 I promise. Everything’s-- Do not worry.

我,呃... I, uh...

呃,我... Uh, I...

我去--我得,呃,走了。 I go-- I have to, uh, go.

抱歉。 哦。 Sorry. Oh.

真流畅,笨蛋。 Real smooth, idiot.

是的,请进。 嘿。 Yeah, come in. Hey.

雪莉!嘿!嗨。 Sherry! Hey! Hi.

嗨。嗯... Hi. Um...

我是不是被解雇了? Am I just so very fired?

我知道我在这里只工作了四个月, I know I’ve only worked here for four months,

但我真的觉得 我能做出很多贡献。 but I really feel like I have a lot to contribute.

不,不,你没被解雇。 你绝对没有被解雇。 你确定吗? No, no, you’re not fired. You’re definitely not fired. Are you sure?

是的。 我觉得我至少 欠你一件新衬衫。 Yeah. I feel like I at least owe you a new shirt.

哦,这件衬衫?不。 不,不,这件是... Oh, this shirt? No. No, no, no. This is...

这是我最糟糕的衬衫。 It’s the worst shirt I have.

好的。那也许 我可以请你吃午餐? Okay. Well, maybe I could take you to lunch?

呃,是的。 Uh, yeah.

呃,不,实际上。 Uh, no, actually.

抱歉,我今天带了自己的食物, 所以我没事。 Sorry, I brought mine today, so I’m okay.

好的。是的。别有压力。 Okay. Yeah. No pressure.

好的。 但如果你改变主意,请告诉我。 Okay. But if you change your mind, let me know.

再见。 Bye.

嘿,呃... Hey, uh...

你知道吗? You know what?

我决定了。 好的。 I’m in. Okay.

酷。十分钟后出发? 是的!听起来不错。 Cool. Leave in ten? Yeah! Sounds good.

期待着! Looking forward to it!

不要那么大声说。 Don’t say that so loud.

哦。 欢迎回来,亲爱的。 Oh. Welcome back, honey.

我看到你这次带了 一个朋友。 I see you’ve brought a friend this time.

是的,这是内特。 Yeah, this is Nate.

你好,内特。 我能为你准备什么? Hey there, Nate. What can I get you?

哦,你知道的, 请给我一个奶昔。 香草奶昔。 Oh, you know, just a milkshake, please. Vanilla milkshake.

你不想要任何食物吗? 他们的三明治 真的很好吃。 You don’t want any food? They have really good sandwiches.

真的很好吃的三明治?呃... Really good sandwiches? Uh...

不,我没事。 Nah. I’m good.

好的。嗯... 那么我会有-- Okay. Um... Then I’ll have--

哦!求你告诉我 你没有卖完 樱桃派。 Oh! Please tell me you’re not out of the cherry pie.

今天是你幸运的一天。 It’s your lucky day.

还有最后一个。 哦,太好了! Got one left. Oh, yes!

那么... So...

你有什么特别的? what’s your deal?

呃... Uh...

我的特别之处? 是的。 My deal? Yeah.

你总是像, You’re just always, like,

我不知道,待在办公室里 I don’t know, in your office

而且你从来不参加 快乐时光。 and you never come out to the happy hours.

我不太清楚。 你知道吗?我,呃... I don’t really know. You know? I’m, um...

我想我就是不太 善于社交的人。 I guess I’m just not really a... very social person.

- 好的。 - 是的。 - Okay. - Yeah.

你有女朋友吗? 没有。不,我没有。 嗯,不... Do you have a girlfriend? No. No, I don’t. Um, not...

现在没有。 Not right now.

你在用那些应用吗? 不!天啊,不。 Are you on the apps? No! God, no.

为什么不?真的? 你会很不错的。 Why not? Really? You’d do great.

我现在可以给你拍 一张头像。 I could take a profile picture of you right now.

驯鹿领带会绝对精彩。 The reindeer tie would slay.

哦,好吧。好的。 Oh, okay. All right.

非常感谢你。 Thank you very much.

享用。如果 你需要任何帮助,请告诉我。 Enjoy. Holler if you need anything.

谢谢你。 Thank you.

嗯! 嗯哼。 Mmm! Mm-hmm.

哦,我的天! 这太好吃了。 酷。 Oh, my God! This is so good. Cool.

你想要一些吗? 哦,不,我没事。 Do you want some? Oh, no, I’m okay.

你应该尝一口。 我很好。不,我是-- You should have a bite. I’m good. No, I’m--

真的,雪莉,我没事。 来一小口。 Really, Sherry, I’m fine. Take a little bite.

太好吃了。 我不能。我不能!我不能。 It’s so good. I can’t. I can’t! I can’t.

抱歉。 我就是不能吃任何派。 I’m sorry. I just can’t have any pie.

你什么意思, 你不能? What do you mean, you can’t?

呃... Uh...

好的,嗯... Okay, um...

我有遗传性疾病。 I have a genetic disorder.

哦。 Oh.

好的。 Okay.

继续说。 哦。 Go on. Oh.

是的,呃... Yeah, um...

这叫做CIPA。 It’s called CIPA.

先天性无痛症伴随 无汗症。 Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis.

嗯... Um...

它会影响我的神经系统。 It affects my nervous system.

而且,它,呃... And it, uh...

基本上使我 无法感受到疼痛。 basically makes it so I can’t feel pain.

嗯... Um...

或者冷热。 Or hot or cold.

这就是为什么 我不能吃派。 And that’s why I can’t have the pie.

或者任何固体食物,实际上,因为... Or any solid food, really, because...

不知不觉我可能... unknowingly I could...

咬掉我的舌头。 bite my tongue off.

哦,之前的咖啡。 Oh, the coffee earlier.

是的,我完全没有感觉到。 Yeah, I couldn’t feel that at all.

- 天啊! - 是的。 - Holy shit! - Yeah.

你是个超级英雄。 You’re a superhero.

是的,当然。是的。 Yeah, sure. Yeah.

我有能力踩到钉子, I have the power to step on a nail,

直到我的鞋子充满,呃... and not know until my shoe fills up with, uh...

血。 blood.

没错。没想到这一点。 Right. Didn’t think about that.

顺便说一句,真的故事。我们在水族馆,我妈妈晕倒了。 True story, by the way. We were at the aquarium, my mom fainted.

- 天哪。 - 是的。 - Jesus. - Yeah.

我父母,他们,呃... My parents, they, um...

他们基本上在医院度过了我整个童年。 They basically spent my entire childhood at the hospital.

然后当他们发现 And then when they found out

我的病状的平均 预期寿命 that the average life expectancy

是,呃,25岁, for my condition was, um, 25,

他们就把我锁起来了。 they sort of locked me up.

我很抱歉。 I’m sorry.

不,不,嘿,我,我... No, hey, I’m, you know, I’m...

我还活得很好。 I’m still kicking.

好的。我的意思是,我听到所有这些... Okay. I mean, I hear all that...

但这真的意味着 你不能吃 but does that really mean that you can’t have

这一点点的派吗? just a little bite of this pie?

不。不能。我的意思是... No. Can’t. I mean...

就像我说的,我可能会咬掉我的舌头。 Like I said, I could bite my tongue off.

你不会咬掉你的舌头,内特。 You’re not gonna bite your tongue off, Nate.

这是西海岸最好的樱桃派,好吗? This is the best cherry pie on the west coast, okay?

我发誓。 I swear to God.

听着。如果有任何 出错,我就在这里。 Listen. If anything goes wrong, I’m right here.

好的。 Okay.

好的? Okay?

来吧。咬一口。 是的。 Here we go. Taking a bite. Yep.

张嘴。 Open your mouth.

好的。 Okay.

记得,轻轻咀嚼。是的。 Remember, chew softly. Yep.

嗯。让魔法发生。 Uh-huh. Let the magic happen.

嗯。 Uh-huh.

天哪,真好吃! My God, that is so good!

真好吃。哦,我的天啊! That is so good. Oh, my God!

哦,我的天啊!哇—— 是的,我告诉过你。 Oh, my God! Wha-- Yeah, I told you.

什么? What?

这就是派吗?这就是派。 是的! This is pie? This is pie. Yeah!

派很好。 Pie’s good.

恭喜。 Congratulations.

哇! Whoa!

你今晚要做什么? What are you doing later tonight?

看,她邀请我去这个艺术展。 Look, she invited me out to this art show.

我就是不去。 I’m just not gonna go.

我想我会留在这里,我们可以玩, 然后会很好的。 I think I’m just gonna stay here and we’ll play, and it’ll be fine.

你已经谈论这个女孩几个月了。 You’ve been talking about this girl for months.

你基本上 爱上她了。 You’re basically in love with her.

如果我是你, 我会全力以赴! If I were you, I’d be all over that shit!

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left