Borderline

Borderline

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Borderline 2025 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H 264-BYNDR chs&eng
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Simplified - Bilingual - English

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-03-18
Downloads: 78
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 196 lines.

= 翻译&校对&ASS特效:baki =-

- 亲爱的各位... - 好的 - Dearly beloved... - Okay.

我们今天在此齐聚 见证保罗·杜尔森 we are gathered here today to join Paul Duerson

与索菲亚·迈诺缔结神圣婚约 and Sofia Minor in holy matrimony.

你愿意接受保罗成为你合法丈夫吗? Do you take Paul to be your lawfully-wedded husband?

我愿意 I do.

我讨厌他们先把结局演出来 I hate it when they show the ending first.

但我实在忍不住了 But I just couldn't help myself.

现在你可以亲吻新娘了 You may kiss the bride.

好了各位 可以了 Okay guys, that's enough.

回到故事开头 Back to the beginning.

(1990年 某事)

萨玛拉·维文

雷·尼科尔森

阿尔芭·巴普蒂斯塔

你觉得怎么样? So, what do you think?

这是我父亲的 It was my dad's.

很合身对吧? Fits perfect, huh?

巡演怎么样? How was the tour?

在旧金山看到你们了 Saw you guys in San Francisco.

哇哦!不错啊 Whoa-ho! Nice.

别这样 快走吧 Don't do this. Just go.

威廉... 就是今晚了 William... Tonight is the night.

我要求婚 I'm proposing.

我说过... I told you...

下次再见到你 我就要报警了 the next time you came around, I was calling the police.

你让我心碎 You're killing me.

我们有重要的事要跟你说 We have to talk with you about something.

我不想这么做 I didn't want to do this.

我不想这么做 I didn't want to do this.

谁? Who?

我和索菲亚 你知道的 我女朋友? Me and Sofia. You know, my girlfriend?

她不是你女朋友 She's not your girlfriend.

听着 Okay, listen.

我知道你很孤独 I know you're a lonely guy.

因为妻子去世了 Because your wife died.

所以索菲亚才陪你玩拼图 And that's why Sofia does those puzzles with you.

她陪你玩是因为同情你 She does them with you because she feels bad

你妻子因胃癌去世后 that your wife died of stomach cancer,

再没人陪你玩拼图了 and you have no one to do puzzles with anymore.

你怎么知道拼图的事? How do you know about the puzzles?

- 她在这吗? - 不在 - Is she here? - No.

哦... 我可以等 没关系的 Oh... oh, I can wait. It's not a problem.

- 不不不 - 真的不用... - No, no, no. - No, it's really not...

听着 我真的不想报警 好吗? Listen, I really don't want to have to call the cops, man, okay?

现在就离开 Just leave. Now.

不用报警 You don't have to call them.

真的不用 You don't have to.

我可以坐在... 那里等 You know, I could just sit right... right in there.

好 Yeah.

- 行 - 行 - Okay. - Okay.

击掌 High five.

来嘛 我需要它 Give it to me. I need it.

我需要它 I need it.

好了保罗 Okay, Paul.

你手真大 You got big hands.

再见 Bye.

该死 快走! Oh, fuck. Go!

可恶 Goddammit.

嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.

为什么这样对我? Why are you acting this way?

冷静点 Take it easy.

别生我气 瓢虫小姐 Don't be mad at me, Ladybug.

我没生气 I'm not mad at you.

你糊涂了 You're confused.

我们说过这事 你根本不认识索菲亚 We've been through this before. You don't know Sofia.

你错了 You're wrong.

大错特错 You are wrong.

好 你认识她 Okay, you know her.

- 把刀给我 - 你 - Give me the knife. - You.

什么? What?

你就是索菲亚 You're Sofia.

别... 别动! Don't you... Don't!

看 我没武器 Look, I'm unarmed.

让我帮你 Let me help.

说你是索菲亚 Say you're Sofia.

- 好 我是索菲亚 - 说你爱我 - Okay, I'm Sofia. - And you love me.

我是索菲亚 我爱你 现在把刀给我 保罗 I'm Sofia, and I love you. Now, give me the knife, Paul.

站那儿别动 Stay there.

对 天啊 就是这个 Yeah. Oh, my god. Here it is.

我有戒指 I have a ring.

你真好 It's really nice of you.

嫁给我好吗? Will you marry me?

我不知道该... I don't know what to...

说什么 to say.

戴上吧 Put it on.

完美契合 It's perfect.

把刀给我 保罗 Give me the knife, Paul.

我超爱这首歌 I freaking love that song.

太喜欢了 I love it.

婚礼定在食火鸟大教堂举行 The wedding is going to be at the Cassowary Tabernacle.

JH当我的伴郎 JH is my best man.

提姆·卢茨纳牧师主持仪式 Pastor Tim Lutzner is gonna perform the ceremony.

还有... 我准备了这把匕首 And... and, and... I got this dagger.

不是这把 Not this one.

是拉杰普特传统婚仪匕首 It's a Rajput ceremonial wedding dagger.

现在在海关 It's in Customs now,

你看到实物绝对惊艳 but wait until you see this thing.

我们在婚礼上会光彩夺目 I mean... we're gonna look amazing up there.

单凭这把匕首就够震撼 你觉得呢? I mean, for that alone. What do you think?

你现在面无表情的 You're pretty stone- faced right now.

好 我们结婚吧 Okay, let's do it.

真的? Really?

- 你爱我吗? - 爱 我爱你 现在... - You love me? - Yes. I love you. Now...

快把刀给我吧 now, please just give me the knife.

嗯 Hmm.

先通知谁?我家还是你家? Who should we tell first? My family or yours?

编剧&导演 吉米·沃登

临界点

(6个月后)

好了 嗯……我准备好了 准备好接受采访了 Okay, um... I'm ready. Ready for my interview.

德万特·罗兹是谁? Who is DeVante Rhodes?

啊 嗯…… Ah. Well...

他是篮球界最好的控球后卫 he's the best point guard in the game of basketball.

所以他很火 So he's hot.

这就是你昨天让你的人打电话给我的原因吗? Is that why you had your people call me yesterday?

不 我甚至不知道控球后卫是做什么的 No. I don't even know what a point guard does.

他还说了什么?他说你是一位开拓者 What else he say? He said you were a trailblazer.

我当时就想 “在哪方面?” And I was like, "In what?"

我- 我被交易到了掘金队 I- I was traded to the Nuggets.

对于一支篮球队来说 这名字真够傻的 That's a really silly name for a basketball team.

好吧 所以你打电话给我就是为了取笑我? Okay, so you called me up to make fun of me?

嗯 你看起来……挺有趣的 Well, you seemed... like fun.

我喜欢找乐子 And I like to have fun.

这就是你写那首歌的原因吗? Is that why you wrote that song?

哪首歌? What song?

我挺喜欢那首的 I kind of like that one.

轮到你了 你来 It's your turn. You're up.

- 好吧 - 快点 - All right. - Move it.

你最喜欢我的哪首歌? What's your favorite song of mine?

我告诉过你了 “女孩只想玩得开心” I told you. "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."

那是辛迪·劳帕的歌 That's Cyndi Lauper.

你把你的白人歌手搞混了 You're confusing your white singers.

真让人尴尬 It's embarrassing.

哦 嗯……“宛如祈祷者” Oh, uh... "Like a Prayer."

我看起来像麦当娜吗? Do I look like Madonna?

实际上 有点像 A little. Actually.

索菲亚? Sofia?

是凯勒 It's Kaylor.

你的助理? Your assistant?

我知道你是谁 凯勒 怎么了? I know who you are, Kaylor. What's up?

威廉来了 William's here.

谁……威廉是谁? Who's, uh... who's William?

他叫贝尔 He goes by Bell.

这并没有回答我的问题 That doesn't answer my question.

我马上下来 你看他状态还好吗? I'll be down in a sec. Does he seem okay to you?

你什么意思? What do you mean?

你知道的 他健康吗 精神上? You know, is he healthy, mentally?

你是说 像 抽搐吗? Do you mean, like, twitchy?

他看起来很好 He seems fine.

你抽搐吗? Are you twitchy?

嗨 索菲 Hey, Sof.

嗨! Hey!

嗯 Hmm.

- 艾比怎么样? - 哦 她很好 谢谢你 - How's Abby? - Oh, she's good. Thank you.

那是罗兹 That's Rhodes.

- 开拓者队的? - 他现在是掘金队了 - The Blazer? - He's a Nugget now.

来吧 我想给你看样东西 Come on, I wanna show you something.

你见过前面摊位的韦伦吗? Have you met Waylon up at the front booth?

他妻子做的辣椒酱最棒了 His wife makes the best chili.

这他妈的什么? What the fuck?

喜欢极了 Love it.

铛铛! Ta- da!

你看看这个 Would you look at that.

花了我整整六个月的时间 Took me every bit of the six months

- 你不在的时候 - 嗯 - you were gone, too. - Mm

哇 六个月……就为了这个拼图 Wow. Six months... for this puzzle.

闭嘴 Shut up.

这是我们的下一个挑战…… And here is our next challen...

(拼图主题为1994年 施瓦辛格主演的《魔鬼二世》)

你说过我可以选的 You said I could choose.

少了一块 There's a piece missing.

是啊 我知道 这快把我逼疯了 Yeah, I know. It's driving me nuts.

我到处都找过了 I looked everywhere for it.

抱歉我迟到了 Sorry I'm late.

我猜到你会给我冷遇 I figured I'd get the silent treatment.

带了援兵来 Came with reinforcements.

给 你把它落在这儿了 Here. You left it up here.

这么晚了不应该喝可乐 Not supposed to have Coke this late.

谁说的? Says who?

你 You.

好吧……你不说我就不说 Well... I won't tell if you don't.

你准备好了吗? You ready?

让我想想 Let's see.

你很沮丧 因为海盗队今天遭遇了三连败 You're upset because the Pirates lost their third straight today.

那场比赛糟透了 但我生气不是因为这个 That was a terrible game, but that's not why I'm mad.

喝吧 Drink.

嗯 好吧 Hmm. Okay.

是不是因为 我要回去工作了? Is it because,I'm going back to work?

而你真的很期待 And you were really looking forward

今年夏天能多陪陪我? to spending more time with me this summer?

你没那么酷 You're not that cool.

你害怕 我会再次受伤 You're afraid,I could get hurt again.

我只是讨厌保镖这个概念 I just hate the whole idea of a bodyguard.

这就像在说你的生命没有她的重要 It's like saying your life is less important than hers.

他今天又打电话来了 He called again today.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left