The first 200 lines.
Alright?
可以吗
Ok? Are you ok?
有没有事 有没有事
没事 没事
Ok, ok
你的人呢
Where are the people?
All here
全在这儿
救一个 死了二个
You saved one but lost two
Which is more important? Our teammates or the dummies?
我要顾着兄弟 还是顾着那假人重要呀
ln a fire scene
在火场里面
We don't get to choose. Discipline is everything
我们的职责没得选择 纪律就是纪律
纪律
Discipline?
下一组
Next team!
Nowadays there're all high-rise buildings
现在的大厦越建越高
防火系统就更加重要
Fire protection systems become more important
但是真的不幸运
lf unluckily that
Upper levels are on fire
高层一旦起火
lt's difficult to carry out rescue
救人就更加困难
As firefighters... the most important thing is to save people
我们消防… 最重要是救人
说了这么半天…
Enough talking
你们两兄弟都要过来帮我
You two must come and help me
现在的人防火意识很强
People now have a strong sense of fire prevention
这行怎会没得做
This business must take off
l can give you suggestions...
好… 我会给你建议
on the design of your fire protection systems
改善你们的消防系统设计
What do you mean, suggestions?
给我什么建议
我要的是你们过来做
l want is you two to work for me
好呀 我申请辞职过来帮你
Sure. l'll file my transfer request and join you
How about you?
那你呢
l'm sorry, uncle
不好意思 舅舅
我刚刚升职
But l just got a promotion
Tai Kwan, think about it
大军 你想过没有
lsn't it good to spend your energy for a worthier cause...
把你的能力 放在有用的地方
to help more people?
帮更多的人不好吗
Every year much farmland is turned into skyscrapers
每年都收农田盖高楼
Farmers keep moving to the city
种地的搬进了城市
有时我在想
Sometimes l think...
not until we run out of rice in supermarkets
有一天超市没米卖了
do we know how important farmers are
我们才知道种田有多重要
Today foggy weather
今天广州市发生
prevails over Guangzhou
入夏以来罕见的大雾天气
According to the Observatory
气象局解释
affected by rainstorms over the past three days, the weather is humid
连续三天暴雨 导致地面湿度加大
Today the temperature increases sharply dueto the bright sunshine
今天天气突然放晴 温度急剧升
and it brings radiation fog
造成罕见的辐射雾…
现在室外气温三十四度
The temperature is 34 degrees
相对湿度达到 百分之九十九
relative humidity is 99%
天气非常潮湿
Weather is very humid
Hi friend...
听众朋友们…
You had chocolate again?
又吃巧克力
No l didn't
谁吃巧克力了
You didn't?
没吃吗
以前我不管你
lt's never bothered me before
but...
不过
you'll be a father soon. Cut down on junk food.
你快做爸爸了 健康一点
You see...
你看 这巧克力
it melted like hell.
都快化了
放这儿这么长时间 再不吃就得扔
lt's been there forever uneaten. l just didn't throw it away
Did you drink the vitamin shake...
那维生素粉
l bought you?
有没有冲着喝
What's in it?
那都是些什么粉
meaning you never tried it
就是没喝
我喝啦
Of course, l did
You told me to drink it after meals every day. And l did
每天在食堂吃完饭都喝一大杯 我喝
After going to the doctor with me, when is your meeting?
你陪我看完医生几点开会
l can't go to the doctor with you
我不能陪你去看医生了
l'll leave after dropping you off
我把你送到那儿我就回去开会
Haven't l told you?
我不是跟你说了吗
When did you tell me?
你什么时候说了
l don't remember. But l did anyway
不记得什么时候 反正我跟你说了
No you didn't
你没说
Did too...
肯定说了
Did not.
你没说
Maybe l didn't...
可能我没说
They moved the meeting up
那个会改早上了
Just call me when you're done, ok?
看完医生打电话给我好吗
你是不是还在抗拒 有孩子这件事
Do you have problem accepting my pregnancy?
没有 抗什么拒
Of course not.
我跟你说过我想要
l told you l want a baby
现在怀孕了 多好
And now you're pregnant, how perfect
You want it because l forced you to...
是我叫你才想要 还是
你真的想要
do you really want it?
How about resignation?
那辞职呢
Shall we discuss it tonight?
晚上再谈好吗
We've talked about it so many times. l just want you to know...
我说了这么多遍是想你明白…
it's all for our child
我都是为了孩子
Yes, l know
对 对
Just chute it for me.
顺手帮我扔了
l'm not eating it anyway
反正我也不吃
看完医生记住打给我
Remember to call me after seeing the doctor
好
Ok
Bye
拜拜
小心
Take care
Keung?
阿强
Si Lok
大嫂
Long time no see
好久没见
Yes, it's been a while
真的好久没见
你还好吗
How are you?
Pretty good. My company opens today, on the 40th floor
挺好的 我公司今天开张 在四十楼
Wow
是吗
我的名片
My business card
Fire Protection Company?
消防系统公司
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.