Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves 1991 Extended 1080p BluRay x264 anoXmous
A Commentary by Broadwoods
Simplified Chinese and English subtitle

Tags

bluray
fan-made
fan-made
Published on: 2026-02-27
Downloads: 30
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 198 lines.

anoXmous 字幕翻译:广林(broadwoods)

Show them the Courage of Allah! 愿安拉给他勇气!

He says you stole the bread. It's a lie. 撒拉逊人:他说你偷面包。 彼得:他说谎。

I caught him stealing ours. 是他偷我们的,被我抓住。

Cut off the infidel's hand. 这个异教徒剁手。

No, I took the bread! 喂,是我拿的面包!

That's not true. - They're not interested in the truth. 彼得:他说的不是真的。 - 他们才不管真的假的。

But he's lying! - You're too weak, Peter. You won't live. 彼得:他在说谎! - 彼得,你太虚弱,活不下来的。

As you wish. 撒拉逊人:随你的便。

- Cut the other's hand off as well. - I'm sorry. - 这个人的手也剁掉。 - 我害了你。

I'm sorry, Robin. 罗宾,是我害了你。

Oh, God! 天哪!

No! No! No! 不要!不要!

This is English Courage. 让你见识英国人的勇气。

That's for five years of hell! 用它换我五年的地狱生活!

Behind you! 注意身后!

Come on, Robin, for God's sake! Come on! 快走,罗宾,老天有灵!快走!

Wait! Take us with you! 等等!带我们一起走!

You cannot save those people, Christian! 基督徒,你救不了这些人!

- But you can save me! They're coming, Robin. - 还来得及救我! 彼得:罗宾,他们来了。

Christian! 基督徒!

- Why should I? - For pity's sake. - 为什么? - 为了怜悯。

- Mine is a sentence of death. - He's a Moor! Don't listen! - 我被判了死刑。 - 他是摩尔人!别理他!

Set me free! I will show you a way out. 放开我!我带你们出去。

- Why should we? - If you do not, we are all dead men. - 救你干嘛? - 否则的话,我们只有死路一条。

No, Robin, for God's sake! Robin, they're coming! 罗宾,看在上帝的面上,别管他! 罗宾,他们来了!

- I'm sorry. - Hurry! Come, Christian! Come! - 我很抱歉。 - 快走!基督徒!快走!

This Way! 走这边!

Thanks. I misjudged you. 谢谢你。刚才是误会。

You are fast with a sword. 阿齐姆:你动作很灵活。

Five years I have waited to smell free air. That makes a man fast. 罗宾:五年来我一直盼着逃跑,所以才这么灵活。

Peter! 彼得!

It's mortal. 我没用了。

Leave me. 走吧。

Give this ring to my sister, Marian. 把这个戒指交给我妹妹玛丽安。

Now swear you'll protect her for me. 向我起誓,替我保护她。

His wound is by the heart. We cannot save him. 他伤得太重,没法带他走。

Swear it, Robin! 起誓,罗宾!

- I swear it. They're coming! - 我发誓。 阿齐姆:追兵来了!

Tell Marian I died a free Englishman. 彼得:告诉玛丽安,我死的时候是个自由人。

Peter! Peter. Peter! 彼得!彼得。彼得!

For England! 彼得:英格兰万岁!

Come, my friend. Make his sacrifice an act of honor. 走吧,朋友。他牺牲自己,保全了名声。

Come now! 快走!

Why did you cut me free, Christian? 基督徒,你为什么要救我?

Whatever blood is in your veins, no man deserves to die in there. 不管是什么人,都不值得死在那里。

Farewell, friend. 再见了,朋友。

God speed your way. 一路好运。

Our way lies together with the speed of Allah. 安拉会保佑我们一路前行。

What? 你说什么?

You have saved my life, Christian. 你救了我的命,基督徒。

I will stay with you until I have saved yours. That is my vow. 我要跟着你,报答救命之恩。 这是我的誓言。

Thanks, but I go to England. I relieve you of your obligation. 多谢,但我要回英国去。你不欠我什么。

Only Allah can do that. 一切全凭安拉的意志。

What if I say no? 我不想连累你。

You have no choice. 别再多说了。

I am Azeem Edin Bashir AI Bakir. 我叫阿齐姆·埃丁·巴希尔·阿尔·巴基尔。

You may call me Azeem. 你可以叫我阿齐姆。

Robin of Locksley. 罗宾·洛克斯利。

Kindest sir: 洛克斯利 : 尊敬的阁下:

It is rumored you fought in King Richard's Crusade... 我听说您在理查德国王麾下的十字军中作战……

with my beloved son, Robin. 小儿罗宾也在那里。

I fear you have returned home to desperate times... 您回国的时候,恐怕会绝望地大吃一惊……

when dark forces p/ot against our absent king. 自从国王离去,这里就由心地邪恶的人主宰。

I am anxious for word of my son. 我很想知道小儿的情况。

Were you present at his Capture near Jerusalem? 他在耶路撒冷附近被俘的时候您也在场吗?

Do you know the name of the potentate who ho/ds him? 您知道是哪位酋长俘虏了他?

Does he still bear me ill will? 他还记恨我吗?

A little news, please, sir. 偿蒙赐复,不胜感激。

I would give all that I own for his release. 我愿倾我所有赎他回来。

Stop there! - Help me, my lord! 邓肯:给我站住! - 老爷,救救我!

You should have waited! 你怎敢乱跑进来!

- I'm sorry you were disturbed, master. - Duncan, it's all right. Let him go. - 冒犯您了,老爷。 - 没关系,邓肯。放开他。

They've taken my Gwen. My daughter! 农夫:他们带走了我的女儿,格温。

- Who's taken her? - Men! On horses. - 谁带走她? - 一帮人!骑着马。

In masks. 带着面具。

We tried to stop them, but... 我们想反抗,可……

My son is dead. 我的儿子,死了。

He's dead. 被杀死了。

Master, stay. There is an evil moon tonight. 老爷,您别去。今晚月色诡异。

Never fear, Duncan. Good will overcome. 不用害怕,邓肯,邪不压正。

Trust in that. 记着我的话。

I'm sorry, my lord. I had no choice. 老爷,宽恕我吧,我实在没有办法。

You! 是你!

Locksley. 洛克斯利。

The king shall hear of this! 陛下饶不了你!

Join us. 入伙吧。

Never. 休想。

Join us... 不然的话……

or die. 死路一条。

God and King Richard! 上帝与陛下同在!

Thank you, Lord. 感谢我主。

I'm home! 我到家了!

I'm home! 我回家了!

You are strange, Christian. 基督徒,你有点举止失常。

Yes. But I'm free! 是。我终于自由了!

Now I beg you to free yourself of your vow. Return with the boat. 现在我恳请你,解除那个誓言。 坐上船回家吧。

I know how it feels to be so far from your home and family. 我知道背井离乡、孤独一人的痛苦。

Because I love them so much, I cannot dishonor them. 我爱家乡亲人,所以不能给他们抹黑。

I thought you'd say that. 我就知道你会这么说。

No man Controls my destiny. 谁也不能掌握我的命运。

Especially not one who attacks downwind and stinks of garlic. 那些顺风而来、满身蒜臭的人更是不在话下。

Come, Azeem! 来吧,阿齐姆!

Our fighting days are done. 咱们现在是朋友了。

By nightfall, we'll celebrate with my father. 今天晚上就能见到我父亲,庆祝一下。

You understand, of course... 我想你能理解……

I had to try. 我总得考验你一下。

I would have succeeded. 阿齐姆:看来我合格了。

Why must you walk in back of me? 罗宾:你为什么老是走在我后面?

In your country, am I not the infidel? 阿齐姆:在你的国家里,我是个异教徒。

It seems safer to appear as your slave rather than your equal. 做你的奴隶比当你的朋友更安全一点。

For an infidel you have uncommon clarity of thinking. 看来你是个头脑清醒,深思熟虑的异教徒。

Yet you tell me of nothing of yourself. For instance, your name. 可我到现在也不怎么了解你。 比如说,你的名字。

- Azeem. What does it mean? - It means "great one." - 阿齐姆。是什么意思? - 意思是“伟大的人”。

Great one, really? Did you give yourself this name? 伟大的人,真的? 你自己起的这个名字?

It's a joke. 开个玩笑。

Azeem the great one, I am home! 伟大的人阿齐姆,我回家了!

Look! 瞧!

Mistletoe. 槲寄生。

Many a maid's lost her resolve to me thanks to this little plant. 就是这个小树叶,让很多女人献身于我。

In my country, we talk to our women. 在我们那里,我们跟妇女倾谈。

We do not drug them with plants. 而不是用药物迷惑她们。

What do you know of women? 罗宾:你也跟女人厮混过?

Where I come from, Christian... 基督徒,我生长的那个地方……

there are women of such beauty they can possess a man's mind so... 女人们美若天仙,足以让人神魂颠倒……

that he would be willing to die for them. 为她们死而无憾。

Wait. Is that why you were to be executed? 等等。原来你就是为了这个被判了刑?

Because of a woman? 为了一个女人?

That's it, isn't it? 是真的吗,为了她?

That's it! 真是这样?

It is close to sunset. 太阳就要下山了。

You painted old dog. Who was she? 你这个花脸老狗。她是谁?

The mullah's daughter? 毛拉的女儿?

Huh? 嗯?

Another man's wife? 别人的老婆?

What's her name? 她叫什么?

Is there no sun in this cursed country?! 这个鬼地方连太阳都看不见?!

Which way is east? 哪边是东?

- Her name? - East! - 她叫什么? - 东面!

Her name. 她叫什么。

Jasmina. 雅丝敏娜。

That way. 那边。

- You are sure? - I'd know blindfolded. - 没弄错吗? - 闭着眼我也知道。

I'm five miles from home. 我家就在五里以外。

Was she worth it? 她值得吗?

Worth dying for. 死而无怨。

Come on, boy, run! 士兵1:跑吧,你小子!

You're dog's meat, son! 士兵2:让狗吃了你,小崽子!

You're dog's meat, son, do you know that? 小子,你天生就是喂狗的料!

Get down here! You know what you've done. Come down here! 快点下来!别装没事人。快滚下来!

- Down! - You're not playing by the rules, boy. - 下来! - 这孩子看样不守规矩。

Deer don't climb trees. 鹿可不会爬树。

Perhaps he thinks he's a game bird. 他还当自己是猎鹿的鹰呢。

Shall we teach him to fly? 咱们看看他会不会飞。

Get him down. 弄他下来。

Hold. 罗宾:住手。

I'm curious as to what manner of Creature is so fearsome it takes six men to attack it? 我真纳闷,是什么东西这么可怕,能引来六个全副武装的人?

Stand down. This is no affair of yours. 你一边去。少管闲事。

Well, have we treed the devil himself? Let me see. 哈哈,你们把魔鬼撵到树上去了?我瞧瞧。

A small boy, a truly dangerous animal. 是个小男孩,看来真是个危险人物。

This boy killed one of the Sheriff of Nottingham's deer. 这小子杀了诺丁汉郡长的鹿。

You starve us! We needed the meat. 他抢走粮食!让我们挨饿。

I advise you to move on, pilgrim. This is the sheriff's land. 汉子,我建议你离远点。这是郡长的领地。

Wrong. 谁说的。

This is my land and my tree. Therefore whatever's in it also belongs to me. 这是我的领地,我的树。这里的一切都是我的。

Might I have the pleasure of your name before I have you run through? 愿闻尊姓大名,免得我一刀捅死你。

Robin of Locksley. 罗宾·洛克斯利。

Well, well... Locksley. 哦,哦……洛克斯利。

Welcome home. 你回家了。

- Kill him! To arms, swords! - 杀了他! 士兵1:拿起武器,拔刀!

- Come on, hurry up! He's armed! - 快点,快点! 士兵2:他有武器!

Azeem! It's time to redeem that vow! 阿齐姆!是你兑现诺言的时候了!

Unleash the hounds! 放开猎狗!

Get off your damn knees! 别在那儿傻跪着!

Look out! 小心!

Yeah! 伍尔夫:耶!

Now, sir... 这位先生……

if you'd be so kind as to give me your name before I run you through. 烦请通报尊姓大名,免得我弄脏手脚。

Guy of Gisborne, the sheriff's cousin. 盖伊·吉斯本,郡长的表弟。

- That little bastard was poaching deer. - Poach? - 那个小混蛋偷猎。 - 偷猎?

Is it not a greater Crime to starve a family? 抢走粮食让人挨饿不也是罪过?

Go on, Locksley. 动手吧,洛克斯利。

Go on. 动手。

I've seen enough blood spilt to last two lifetimes. 我这辈子看够了杀人流血。

Now get off my land. 你给我滚开吧。

Tell Nottingham what happens to his scum when they pick on small children. 告诉诺丁汉,这几个废物追捕一个孩子,下场就是这样。

You. 你。

You travel 10,000 miles to save my life, then leave me to be butchered?! 你跟着我万里迢迢来到这里,就为了让我受人宰割?!

I fulfill my vows when I choose. 什么时候还愿,我自己说了算。

Which does not include prayer times or meal times... 而且不包括祈祷时间、吃饭时间……

or any time I'm outnumbered 6 to 1. 还有六个人一起打我的时候?

You whine like a mule. 你可真爱唠叨。

You are still alive. 你不是还活着吗。

Have no fear. Come down, boy. 孩子,别害怕,下来吧。

Is it true, boy? Did you kill a deer? 你真的偷猎郡长的鹿?

Hundreds of them. 多少次了。

You scared him. 你吓着他了。

Interesting place, this... 阿齐姆:英格兰,真是个……

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left