Hysteria

Hysteria

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

[歇斯底里] Hysteria 2011 720p BluRay x264-PSYCHD Eng
A Commentary by Donaled
Reupload by Donalded on 11 May, 2026

Tags

bluray
Published on: 2026-05-11
Downloads: 21
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

本片根据真实故事改编

真的 Truly

我真不敢相信我真的来找你了 医生 I truly don't even know why I'm here doctor.

当然 一个人独自操持一个大家庭非常艰难 Well of course it's difficult running a large household by one self...

抚养四个孩子也是一件费心的事 虽然他们都是很懂事 很听话的孩子 and raising four children is exhausting. But they're wonderful, wonderful children.

我丈夫 And my husband...

他是个好人 工作兢兢业业 he's a good man. A very hard worker.

然后就是... And huuu...

在晚上总有那么些时候... Sometimes at night...

就会来那个 and it comes to me.

我会想象自己 I imagine myself...

劈开他那肥胖 粗鲁的脑袋 splitting his fat, bold head

用一把大斧子 with a great large axe.

就是我会多次涌上那种感觉...一天会有很多次... It's just a feeling that comes over me many...many times a day...

那种感觉就像... a feeling of humm...

期待 呃... expectation, aah...

饥渴 hungering.

你怎么能忍受 英国的天气? How do you bear it, this English weather?

心情不好的时候我没法唱歌 I cannot sing from the sadness.

我张开嘴... I open my mouth...

看到没?唱不出来 You see? Nothing.

我已经绝经两年多了 Well and with my dear Allister's gone it's two years now I...

我想我这个年纪 应该不会有这样的感觉了... I should thought I'm far, far too old for this kinds of feelings...

但是 它就是有... but well, there they are...

歇斯底里

威斯敏斯特 医院 伦敦 1880

护士! Nurse!

我不是让你清洗伤口换上新的绷带吗 I ask you to clean this wound and put on fresh bandages.

嗯... Umm...

理查森医生告诉我 Dr. Richardson told me

不要浪费物资 not to waste supplies.

他是不是疯了! Is he mad? No...

我们必须保持病人伤口清洁以防患上败血症 We must keep the wound clean to prevent sepsis.

- 什么症? - 败血症 - What 'sis'? - Sepsis.

也就是感染 是由于细菌 lnfection. It's caused by germs

进入伤口而引起的 entering the wound.

细菌是一种极小的生物 Germs. They're tiny creatures

它们能侵入人体 that invade the body.

引起疼痛 发热 Causing pain, fever,

感染等症状... infections.

我觉得我身上没有那些小东西 I don't think I have those.

你看不见它们的 You can't see them.

肉眼是看不到的 They're invisible.

请帮我拿一烧杯石碳酸溶液和新的绷带 Please, just fetch me a beaker of carbolic acid solution and fresh bandage.

是 医生 Yes, doctor.

老实说... Honestly...

呃...那个白痴理查森就这样用脏水做手术 ugh...That oaf Richardson had this way with perform surgery in the sewer

用的还是生锈的手术锯 using rusty saws

不管给谁都开比克曼药片 and it would be Beekman's pills for everybody.

也不看看都是什么病症... no matter the ailment...

格兰维尔 Granville.

我特意叮嘱过护士不要换绷带吗 I'm aware I specifically told the nurse not to change these bandages.

脏的绷带可是细菌滋生的天堂 Soiled bandages are a heaven for germs.

细菌理论是胡扯 格兰维尔 Germ's theory is poppycock, Granville.

现在你给我马上停止说什么细菌 你这是在吓唬病人 Now stop speaking of it. You're frightening the patients.

胡扯?李斯特已经证实了细菌理论 最近所有的学术期刊... Poppycock? But Lister has proved it. All the latest journals...

闭嘴 格兰维尔 Tight, Granville.

不 我们不用那些 非常感谢 No, we won't be needing those. Thanks very much.

安抚病人情绪 A study there of calm reassurance

以及定期放血 and regular bleeding.

这些才是现代医学的核心 These are the keys to modern medicine.

你还会这样镇定吗 当病人的腿化脓并开始坏疽的时候? Will you remain calm, when the leg putrefies and become gangrenous?

然后你就截肢... When you amputate...

直到她全身血液感染而死? when the rots spread to her blood and kills her?

我已经听够了你的胡言乱语 I've had quite enough of your impotence.

把绷带缠回去然后给她放一品脱血 Put back that bandage and bleed a pint.

看看...看看她的样子 伙计 你...从一个胡萝卜里挤出的汁都比她多 Look...look at her, man. You...you get more blood out of a turnip.

照我说的做 Do as you're told.

为保险起见再给她些比克曼药片 And give her Beekman's pills for insurance.

比克曼片药片是垃圾 Beekman's pills are rubbish.

没有一点效果只会引起胃痉挛 They will do nothing but bring on stomach cramps.

我不会再留在这儿看你谋杀掉病人 l won't stand here and watch you murder your patients

就因为你对最新的科学根本就不屑一顾 just because you can't be bothered to read the latest science.

哈哈哈哈哈... Hahahahaha...

终于 At long last

我们意见一致了 格兰维尔 we agree, Granville.

该死的老东西 Bloody dinosaur.

噢... Oh...

比克曼

呃... Huh...

日安 科普兰太太 埃德蒙在吗? Good day Mrs. Copeland. Is Edmund in?

我怎么知道 先生 I wouldn't know, sir.

我所知道的就是自己在这里替他收东西直到晚上 Guess it all knows my part is delivery stay at night.

要不是因为他父母的关系 我才不会留下来 If I didn't love his parents so, I'd never stay.

我会收拾包袱走人 I'd pack my bags,

这里全是电气设备 and all this electrical equipment.

这都是火灾隐患 就是这样 It's a fire hazard, that's what it is.

有时间我会研究一下的 I'll try his study.

你们 你们干嘛停下来? You. Why have you stopped?

噢! Ow!

该死 不该这样的啊 Now, that is not what you're supposed to do.

你好 Hello.

啊... Ahhh...

不是吧 Oh no.

你又被解雇了 是吧? You haven't been sacked again, have you?

我得告诉你 埃德蒙 英国的医疗技术简直就是杀人 I've tell you, Edmund. The healing arts in England are positively lethal.

看来停尸房设在医院边上并不是巧合 It's no coincident that the morgues are placed adjacent to the hospitals.

啊... Ahh...

噢 现在都1880年代了 Well, this is 1880's.

我们正处于医学变革的时期 We're meant to be in the midst of a medical revolution.

难道说就使用一些科学手段给病人治病 Is it asking too much to use just a bit of what science has provided.

比起...随意害死病人 也算是过分的要求? Rather than...go about indiscriminately killing people?

嗯 就算是有点儿吧 Yeah, well it's little bit like that.

外面箱子里边装的什么? What's all the fuss outside?

我的新发电机 My new generator.

你去年不是刚买了一个 You purchase a generator just last year.

过时了 这个体积小了一半 而功率翻了一番 Obsolete. This is half the size and leavess double the power.

我从没想过我会说这样的话 但是... I never thought I'd say this. But...

我看不到希望 I've lost hope.

在我还是孩子的时候 我想做的就是学习医术 Since I was a boy, all I wanted was to practice medicine.

然后帮助... And to help...

那些需要救助的人 people that actually needed it.

但我现在感觉全世界都在和我作对 But I'm beginning to fear that the world is set against me.

噢 那你接下来要干什么? Well, what you gonna do?

去私人诊所 我想 Private practice, I suppose.

我要替某个贪婪的药片商卖力的工作 I shall harness myself to some greedy pill pusher.

管好我的嘴 祈祷那样可以给我一份稳定的收入 Shut my mouth. And pray that it nets me a steady income.

或者 我可以给你10,000英镑 那样你就可以做你想做的事 Or, I could give you ten thousand pounds, so you could whatever you wish.

呃...我已经跟你说过无数遍了 埃德蒙 uhh...I've told you a thousand times, Edmund.

你和你的家人已经为我做了很多 You and your family done quite enough for me already.

噢 得了 莫蒂默 我早都忘了 Oh, come on, Mortimer. I'd hardly miss it.

这不是问题的关键 That's not the point.

我要靠自己在这个世界上闯 I simply must make my own way in the world.

你真是个理想主义的中产阶级 You're so wonderfully middle class.

哈哈... Haha...

谢谢 Thank you.

噢 顺便说一下 好像有一个年轻人 Oh, by the way. There seems to be a young man

在你的楼梯上睡觉 sleeping on your stairs.

是吗? Really?

呃... Huh...

早上好 Good Morning.

我是莫蒂默 格兰维尔 要见达尔林普尔医生 我有预约 Mortimer Granville to see Dr. Dalrymple. I have an appointment.

他正在看病 He's with someone now.

我知道了 好的 l see. Very well.

那我等等 I shall wait, then.

女士们 Ladies.

女士们 Ladies.

嗯... Umm...

啊... Ahh...

真漂亮 It's lovely.

日本产的 我想应该是 Japanese, I think.

你是个骗子... You're a charlatan...

你根本不知道 with no more idea

一个女人想要的绝 of a woman's wants or needs than

不只是...不只是像月亮那样空无一物 of...of the Moon's atmosphere.

夏洛特 我只想让你的举止能... Charlotte, I simply want you to behave...

你可能还没意识到 不过现下正在进行着一场从厨房引发的社会变革 You may be unaware, but there is a social revolution of foods.

女性 已经不再被拒绝承认我们的合法地位 Women, will no longer be denied our rightful place.

你不信的话 可以试试看 试着把我们继续留在厨房或是客厅里 Try, as you might. To keep us in a kitchen and in a drawing room.

我们将为了自己的权利斗争永不停息 We will not rest.

直到大学也对我们敞开大门 Until we are welcome in the universities,

进入各行各业并取得投票权 in the professions and in the voting booth.

你在看什么? What are you staring at?

噢 我能看出来你脑子在转 可我没工夫听你申辩 Yes, I can see the wheels turning. Pity I can't stay for the pronouncement.

夏洛特! Charlotte!

那个女人有点... That woman was...

歇斯底里 Hysterical.

是的 没错 Yes, quite.

这是个非常棘手的病例 It's a very difficult case, that one.

呃... Huh...

我在很多家医院工作过 在过去的... I have worked at a number of hospitals in the past...

一年里 year.

都有 查林十字医院 Guy's of course, Charing Cross.

威斯敏斯特医院 最近是在... The Westminster Hospital, most recently...

很好 Excellent.

圣 托马斯医院 St Thomas's

老圣 托马斯医院 Old St Thomas's

流行及慢性病救济院... The popular Stepney sick asylum...

很好 足够了 Good. Impressive.

...胸部疾病治疗院 皇家海水浴疗养院 ...the diseases of the chest. Royal Sea Bathing Infirmary...

行了...行了 Fine...fine.

看来...你有很多方面的经验 It's...It's a variety of experiences.

不过 医生你能告诉我... But, tell me doctor...

你对歇斯底里症知道多少? what do you know of hysteria?

呃... Huh...

一无所知 Nothing.

一无所知? Nothing?

可这正是我们这个时代的瘟疫 But it's a plague of our time.

我敢说 伦敦一半的女性都染上了这个病 I would venture to say, that half the women in London are affected.

这是由于子宫活动异常导致的 It stands from an overactive uterus.

病情最严重时 需要进行严格的干预 In its most severe forms, it demands drastic measures.

拘束 甚至动手术 institutionalization, surgery even.

不过在病情还没发展到那一步的时候: But in it's mildermanifestations:

表现为性饥渴 性冷淡 忧郁 焦虑 Nymphomania, frigidity, melancholia, anxiety,

是很容易治疗的 it's eminently treatable.

听起来很有意思 Interesting.

好了 那我就直说了 医生 Look. I'll come straight to the point, doctor.

我迫切需要一个助手 I'm keen for help.

噢 你已经看到候诊室的情况了 Oh, you saw my waiting room.

人手不够 可以这么说吧 Not enough hands to do the work, so to speak.

先生 我会非常感激的 Sir, I would be enormously grateful

不管你给我安排什么职位 只要让我能够减轻病人的痛苦 for any position that allowed me to offer relieve to my patients

而不是把他们治死 with little chance of killing them.

我已经为数千名患者治病 还从没治死过一个病人 I've treated thousands of cases, and I've not lost a single patient.

我可不是在骗你 格兰维尔 But I won't lie to you, Granville.

这是个乏味 累人的工作 It's tedious, tiring work.

你适合做吗? Are you fit?

为了帮助那些最需要我们帮助的患者我从没被困难吓到过 I have never shook from hard work in the pursuit of helping the most needy among us.

那好极了 Jolly good.

那么我们说好 嗯...一周3镑怎么样? Shall we say, umm...three pounds a week?

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Hysteria

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left