The Hit

The Hit

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

The Hit 1984 1080p BluRay x264 YIFY
A Commentary by Broadwoods
Simplified Chinese and English subtitle

Tags

bluray
fan-made
Published on: 2026-02-27
Downloads: 28
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

字幕翻译:广林(broadwoods) Buzz off. 走开。

Willie. 6:30. 威利。六点半了。

Willie? 威利?

Right. 来了。

Stage fright, Willie? 怯阵了吗,威利?

Come on. Move it. 走。快走。

Coming out. 出来了。

Right. 好了。

Your last address was 77 A Eton Grove, South Norwood? 你最后的住址是南诺伍德伊顿-格罗夫77A?

Yes, sir. 是的,先生。

And would it be true to say, Mr. Parker... 帕克先生,实话说……

that for a good many years now you have made your living... 这些年来你一直以专业犯罪为生……

solely as a hardened professional criminal? 参与的罪行有上百件?

Yes, sir, I regret to say. 是这样,先生,我只能这么说。

Afternoon of the 23rd of September, 1971. 1971年9月23号下午。

Barclays Bank branch in Beavers Road, East Dulwich. 东伍尔威奇巴克莱银行海狸路支行。

- You participated in that raid, Mr. Parker? - Yes, sir. - 你参加了那次抢劫案,帕克先生? - 是的,先生。

And who were your confederates on that occasion? 参加那次抢劫案的还有谁?

Hopwood, Riordan... 霍普伍德、赖尔登……

Fellows, Mr. Corrigan. 科里根先生,还有另外几个人。

Who did what? 都干了些什么?

What? 啊?

I stayed with the car, and, uh... 我留在车里,嗯……

Lenny, Jimmy and Jeff went in the bank. 伦尼、吉米和杰弗冲进银行。

- And Corrigan? - He got the money. - 科里根呢? - 他拿了钱。

All of it? 全部吗?

- No. - You shared it out, didn't you? - 不是。 - 你参与分赃,是不是?

Yeah. 是的。

- But Corrigan got the liors share. - Right. - 大部分钱归科里根。 - 是的。

'Cause he was the mastermind behind the operation. 因为他是抢劫案的牵头人。

Yeah. See, Mr. Corrigan - 是的。科里根先生-

Yeah. Mastermind. 确实。他是牵头的。

Morning of the 25th of October, 1972. 1972年10月25号早晨。

The Securicor van in Peckham High Road. 佩卡姆大道的一辆运钞车。

A guard was wounded. 警卫受了伤。

- You took part? - Yes, sir. - 有你吗? - 是的,先生。

And Riordan, Fellows and Mr. Corrigan. 还有科里根先生、赖尔登和另外几个人。

- Not Hopwood. - No, sir. - 没有霍普伍德。 - 没有,先生。

I think - I think Lenny had flu that day. 我记得 – 好像伦尼那天得了感冒。

- Or cold feet. - 要不就是躲了。

Who fired at the guard? 谁向警卫开的枪?

Uh, that was Riordan. 嗯,是赖尔登。

Finally, Mr. Parker... 帕克先生,我还有……

I will ask you this: 最后一个问题:

In agreeing to give your evidence... 你同意出庭作证……

have you been influenced by any promises... 是否出于某些承诺的诱惑……

of immunity from prosecution... 比如免于起诉……

or special treatment at the hands of the police or of the court? 或者得到警方和法庭的特殊待遇?

No, sir. 没有。先生。

I'm here, and I'm saying this... 我来这里,说这些话……

because I think I should. 是因为我觉得应该做。

I think it's right. 我认为是对的。

Very well, Parker. You may stand down. 很好,帕克。你可以坐下了。

Thank you, milord. 谢谢你,大人。

# We'll meet again # # 我们还会见面 #

# Don't know where Don't know when # # 别问何时,别问何地 #

# But I know we'll meet again some sunny day # # 有朝一日,我们还会在明媚的阳光下相见 #

# Keep smiling through # # 好好保重吧 #

# Just like you used to do # # 就像以前那样 #

# 'Cause I know we'll meet again # # 因为我们还会见面 #

# Some sunny day # # 待到阳光明媚 #

# We'll meet again # # 我们还会见面 #

# Don't know where Don't know when # # 别问何时,别问何地 #

# But I know we'll meet again some sunny day # # 有朝一日,我们还会在明媚的阳光下相见 #

- Hola, Willie. - Hey. Hola. - 你好,威利。 - 啊。你好。

Mr. Parker! 帕克先生!

Mr. Parker! 帕克先生!

Mr. Parker! 帕克先生!

Juan! 胡安!

Go. 快走。

Come on. 躲开点。

Can I open the window? 我把能开窗吗?

- Enough. - Ta. - 行了。- 好。

Sorry, Mr. Braddock. 抱歉,布拉多克先生。

Mr. Braddock. 布拉多克先生。

# "We'll Meet Again" # "我们还会见面"

# But I know we'll meet a... # # 有朝一日,我们会在…… #

# Some sunny day # # 明媚的阳光下相见 #

- What you grinning at, asshole? - Sorry. - 你咧着嘴笑什么,傻瓜? - 抱歉。

Got nothing to smile about, mate, if you knew. 你要是知道的话,肯定笑不起来了,哥们。

If I knew? 我要是知道?

He thinks I don't know. 他以为我不知道。

If I knew. 我知道。

Where's Mr. Corrigan? London? 科里根先生在哪儿?伦敦?

Have you fellas got a boat stashed away somewhere? 你们哥俩把小船准备好了吗?

No. Can't see it. 看样是没有。

And we're traveling north. 我们是向北开。

No. I'd say a quick run up through France and then over the drink. 看样是急急忙忙地穿过法国,喝杯酒的功夫也没有。

That's your only problem, seems to me... getting me over the water. 对你们来说只有一个小问题……渡过海峡。

Yeah, well, Corrigan ain't in London. He's in Paris. 别废话了。科里根不在伦敦,他在巴黎。

- Myron. - Sorry, Mr. Braddock. - 麦伦。 - 抱歉,布拉多克先生。

Myron. 麦伦。

That's an unusual name. Myron. 这个名字可不常见。麦伦。

Well, Paris. 好吧,巴黎。

So... 嗯……

cross the frontier at - 在某个地方 -

Where? 越境?

Somewhere quiet, eh? 某个僻静的地方?

Up through France, should get to Paris, 5:00, 6:00 in the morning. 进入法国,早晨五六点钟就能到巴黎。

Quick word with Mr. Corrigan and then... 简单跟科里根说几句,然后……

lights out, Willie. 干掉威利。

The executioner... 刽子手……

and his assistant. 跟他的助手。

Yeah, well, if you know, it ain't funny, is it? 哼,你早知道了,很可怕是吧?

Isn't it? 不是吗?

- I'll tell you something I read once, Myron. - You. - 麦伦,我记得书上有一句话。 - 你。

Parker, Mr. Braddock. 我叫帕克,布拉多克先生。

Willie Parker. 威利·帕克。

You. 你。

Shut your mouth. 把嘴闭上。

Get some practice in? 先适应一下?

- Hey. Fame. - 嘿,我出名了。

- Juan Velásquez... - Ah. Poor old Juan. - 胡安·韦洛克兹…… - 唉。可怜的小家伙。

Seems those fellas who picked me up swiped him on the way out. 看来绑架我的那伙人用车撞倒了他。

I thought we hit something - somebody. 我觉得撞上了什么东西 – 可能是人。

- Swiped who? - Juan. Juan velásquez. He's a cop. - 撞了谁? - 胡安。胡安·韦洛克兹。他是警察。

Ah. Got the car number. 啊。知道咱们的车牌号。

They expect to make arrests at any moment, and there's a reward for information. 他们随时会在某个地方逮捕我们,举报还有奖励。

- Turn it off. What cop? - Nobody said nothing to us about no filth. - 收音机关了。什么警察? - 这些人说的话全都是胡说八道。

A new addition, when they heard Mr. Corrigan was getting out. 这是科里根先生出狱以后又一个重大新闻。

- Spanish cop? - Favor from the Guardia Civil. - 西班牙警察? - 还有国民警卫队。

He's lying, Mr. Braddock. 他胡说,布拉多克先生。

- You fuck! You're lying! - Why would I do that? - 老混蛋!你胡说! - 我为什么胡说?

Of course he is. He's shitting us. He's winding us up. 他是故意的。想迷惑我们,拆咱们的台。

- Turn off the road, next exit. - Mr. Braddock - - 下一个出口离开高速。 - 布拉多克先生-

Do it. 下道。

There's no bloody exits. 这哪儿有什么出口。

We got no problem, Mr. Braddock. 不会有事的,布拉多克先生。

It's only those Spanish geezers could finger us, and we took care of them. 不过是几个西班牙闲汉跟咱们接头,早就处理完了。

Didn't we? 不是吗?

Let's do him here. 在这儿把他干掉。

It's as good a place as any. 这个地方正合适。

Get the fuck out of this country. 然后一走了之。

We'll get another car. 我们得换辆车。

Yeah. 是呀。

Can't be too careful. 小心点更好。

Shut up! 闭嘴!

Risky, isn't, boss? 是不是太冒险了,大哥。

- We'll go to Madrid. - Madrid? - 我们去马德里。 - 马德里?

Madrid. 马德里。

Fuck this! I've had enough. 去他妈的!我受够了。

I'll get back in the car then, eh? 那我回车里坐着吧?

- He's up to something. - What did you do? - 就是他惹事。 - 你刚才是怎么了?

Yeah, I know. 唉,真没想到。

He's up to something! 他会惹麻烦!

Is he? 会吗?

Is he? 他会吗?

- Where to, Mr. Braddock? - Left. - 哪边,布拉多克先生? - 往左。

Oh. It's ages since I've been to Madrid. 啊。我很多年没去过马德里了。

And again with Ditchburg. Once again, Madden wins it. 球又传给狄奇伯格。 马登又把球抢了过来。

And again... No, it's kept in play this time. Kerry. 又一次…… 看来今天克里状态一直不错。

Attempted smother by Shodum. 休登一直在缠着他。

Beauty. Ripper. 漂亮。抢个正着。

- ... into the goal square. - ……进入球门区。

- Volls will get there first. - 沃尔斯一马当先抢先到达。

Good chipper by Bradbury. 布拉德伯里跑动积极。

- Hello, sweetheart? - Trying to find Watson or Heard. - 回来了,亲爱的? - 沃森和赫德都没赶上来。

They're both there. Took McConkel out of business. 他们俩都在。 将麦克奥尼尔挤到一边。

It's three on one out there and picked up by Weston. 现在是三对一,球在沃森手里。

Kicked towards center field. Bandahar. 将球踢向中场。班达哈。

Oh, fuck. 我的亲妈。

What a steal from Ryan! 瑞安突然袭击!

I know you, don't I? 咱们是不是认识?

It's Mr. Mitchell, isn't it? 你是米切尔,是不是?

- No. - Sure it is. - 不是。 - 就是他。

Tony Mitchell. 托尼·米切尔。

Mitch. You remember me, Mitch? Harry. 米奇。还记得我吗,米奇? 哈里。

Rome. 罗马。

- You remember me. Harry. - What you doing here? - 你记得我。哈里。 - 你在这干什么?

Well, sort of borrowing the place. 借这个地方是住几天。

It's all right though, Mitch. Bruno knows. 但是正当的,米奇。 布鲁诺知道。

Oh. Well, no, he don't, actually. Um - 啊,说真的,他不知道。呃-

He gave me, uh, the keys a couple of years ago... 钥匙,是他给我的,几年前的事了……

and , I had to leave where I was in a hurry. 我得离开原来住的地方。

And I thought that Bruno wouldn't mind - 我想,布鲁诺不会介意 -

- I wasn't expecting to find anybody here. - Yeah, well, why should you? - 这屋里还住着别的什么人吗? - 你不喜欢看见别人?

- Yeah. That's why the gun. - Yeah, I can see that. - 是,所以才拿着枪。 - 是,我看见了。

I mean, it's a social call, isn't it? 江湖上不都这样吗?

I mean, you drop in on a friend, and you know the flat should be empty... 谁都有些朋友,某个朋友的房子空着……

and, uh, you find this bugger installed here. 不能让房子闲着长虫子。

Well, naturally you're gonna, - 所以就搬进来,很自然。

Well, I mean, if you're - if you're carrying one. 我是说,正好有这么个机会 – 这间屋子。

Means nothing, eh? That's clear. 没什么不是吧?清清白白。

Australian Rules. 澳大利亚橄榄球。

I get 'em sent over every week. 他们每隔两周给我送一盘。

My name's Harry. I know Mitch. 我叫哈里。我认识米奇。

Um, I don't know you though, mate, do I? 呃,咱们俩还不认识,哥们?

- No. - Oh. I don't know you either. - 不认识。 - 啊,我也不认识你。

But, uh, what's in a name? 你叫什么名字?

Three friends of, uh, Bruno's - All friends of Bruno's. 布鲁诺的三个朋友 - 你们仨都是他的朋友。

Good old Bruno. 布鲁诺是个好人。

How's it been, Mitch? 你还好吗,米奇?

My name's Willie Parker. 我叫威利·帕克。

You've probably read about me in the paper. 你可能在报纸上见过我的事。

You bastard. 你个傻蛋。

I didn't hear that, Mitch. He's a joker, right? 米奇,我没听说过他。他是在说笑吧?

He's a bloody clown. I swear to you, Mitch. I never heard his name. 他是个XX小丑。我向你发誓,米奇。我根本不认识他。

- Willie Parker. - Shut up. - 威利·帕克。 - 闭嘴。

- Shut up! What are you trying to do to me? - Not trying to do anything to you, Harry. - 闭嘴!你他妈的想干什么? - 我什么也没想干,哈里。

I don't know you're on a job. 我不知道你手上有活。

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left