Secret Window

Secret Window

Shkarko Titrat Chinese-bg-code

Informacioni i lëshimit

Secret Window 2004 1080p BluRay x264-HDMI
Një Komentar nga WinonaForever
秘窗 Secret Window (2004) 又名: 秘密窗 / 笔下窗狂 / 神秘窗 / 凶窗幻影 Simplified Traditional Chinese

Etiketat

BluRay
x264
1080
HD
Publikuar më: 2015-10-05
Shkarkime: 44
Dëgjim i Dëmtuar: No

Pamje paraprake e titrave në Chinese-bg-code

200 rreshtat e parë.

本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途

掉头 Turn around.

掉头 Turn around.

马上掉头 离开这个鬼地方 Turn the car around and get the hell out of here.

马上 Right now.

不准回头 Don't go back.

不准再回到那里去 Do not go back there.

嘿! 你! Hey! Hey!

主演: 约翰尼.德普

片名:神秘窗

你偷了我的作品 You stole my story.

对么? Well?

我很抱歉 我有...? I'm sorry. Do l...?

我不认识你 I don't believe I know you.

当然 I know that

那有什么关系 我认识你 雷尼先生 这才是关键 That doesn't matter. I know you,Mr. Rainey, that's what matters.

你偷了我的作品 You stole my story.

你搞错了 我不看别人的稿件 You're mistaken. I don't read manuscripts.

你早就看过这个了 你偷了我的东西 You read this one already. You stole it.

我可以向你保证 我... I can assure you that l...

我知道你可以保证 我就知道 I know you can. I know that.

我不需要什么保证 I don't want to be assured.

如果你有什么不满 想跟谁说的话... If you want to talk to someone about some grievance you feel you have...

你可以给我纽约的文学代理人打电话 call my literary agent in New York.

这只关乎你我之间 This is between you and me.

我们不需要外人介入 雷尼先生 We don't need outsiders, Mr. Rainey.

这个只是我俩之间的事 It is strictly between you and me.

好吧 瞧 先生 不管你是谁... All right, look, mister, whoever you are...

我不喜欢被指责为剽窃... ...I don't like being accused of plagiarism...

如果你想以这个罪名来指责我的话 奇科 进来 if that's what you're accusing me of. Chico, inside.

我不会责怪你不喜欢 但是你的确剽窃了 I don't blame you for not liking it, but you did it.

你剽窃了我的作品 You stole my story.

你走吧 我没什么好说的 Leave. I have nothing more to say.

是的 我会走的 Yeah, I'll go.

我们以后还会详谈的 We'll talk more later.

我才不会看这个 I'm not taking that.

跟我耍手段对你没好处 雷尼先生 Won't do you any good to play games with me, Mr. Rainey.

这件事总要解决的 This has got to be settled.

对我而言 已经解决了 So far as I'm concerned, it is.

"播种季节 "Sowing Season.

约翰.舒特" John Shooter."

伙计 从来没听说过你 Never heard of you, pal.

还有你的作品 Never heard of your story.

现在... Now...

我梦到哪里了? where was I?

我愿意接受各种建议 I'm open to suggestions.

如果你不去咬她 我就会杀了她 If you don't go and bite her,I'll kill her.

"乔治在证实了妻子欺骗... "Four days after George had confirmed to his satisfaction...

自己的四天后 面临着..." that his wife was cheating on him,he confront..."

写的真是差劲 This is just bad writing.

很差 Just bad writing.

你知道该怎么做 So you know what to do.

尽管做好了 Just do it.

不要差劲的东西 No bad writing.

问题解决 I think that solves it.

我在垃圾桶里找到了你的作品 雷尼先生 Oh, I found one of your stories in the trash, Mr. Rainey.

我想你可能会要的 所以就放在桌子上了 I thought you might want it,so I put it on the table.

是的 我看到了 加维太太 Yeah, I see that, Mrs. Garvey.

"托德.东尼认为一个女人 在一个人只剩下爱的时候... "Todd Downey thought that a woman who would steal your love...

却还要夺走这份爱 那她就不能算作是一个女人... when your love was really all you had, was not much of a woman.

所以 他决定要杀了她 He, therefore, decided to kill her.

他要把她埋在房子和谷仓... He would bury her in the deep corner formed...

前面角落里的深处 where the house and the barn came together at an extreme angle.

他要把她埋在妻子打理的花园里 He would bury her where his wife kept her garden.

多过爱他的花园" The garden she loved more than she loved him."

见鬼了 哦... Oh, shit. Oh, sh...

上帝呀 我听到了声音 不知道怎么了 Thank God. From the sound of you, I didn't know what to think.

我来收拾 这是我的工作 Let me get this. That's my job.

我很抱歉 加维太太 真的很抱歉 I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Garvey. I really am.

我来处理吧 你回去工作 I'll take care of this.Go on back to work.

这个不是我写的 I didn't write this.

我以为是你呢 Oh, I thought you did.

不 这不是我的 No, it's not mine.

瞧 是一个叫约翰.舒特的人 不是我 Look, it says John Shooter right there. It's not me.

我以为这是你的一个... Oh, I thought it was one of those...

笔名 假名 或者 "匿名" whatchamacallums, pseudo-names or "-nyms."

不不 我从来不用 我从来没用过 No. No, I never used one. I've never used one.

我明白为什么你不用 Oh, I can't imagine why you would.

我是说 你没什么要用那些假名字来掩盖的 I mean, hide behind a made-up name.

不 加维太太 No. Mrs. Garvey,

我想告诉你的是 这篇作品是别人写的 what I'm trying to tell you is that someone else wrote this.

没问题 我明白 Oh. Okey dokey, then.

"一个女人在一个人只剩下爱的时候 却还要夺走这份爱... "A woman who'd steal your love when your love was all you had...

那她就不能算作是一个女人 wasn't much of a woman.

至少 这是汤姆.哈维洛克的想法 That, at least,was Tommy Haverlock's opinion.

他决定要杀了她 He decided to kill her.

他甚至知道在哪里埋葬她 准确的地点 He even knew the place he would bury her. The exact place.

在通向她的花园的小路上... The little patch of garden she kept in the extreme angle...

在新翻修的房间和旧房间之间有一个角落 formed where the old and new parts of the house came together.

他把她埋在那个花园里 那个她爱的 多过爱他的花园 He'd bury her in the garden she loved more than she loved him."

我们得把有些东西处理了 看这个 简直糟糕透了 We've got to get rid of some of this stuff. Look at this, it's awful.

难怪他们会留下呢 No wonder they left it.

上帝呀 看 这有一扇窗户 Oh, my God, look, there's a window.

这是个秘密窗户 It's a secret window.

简直完美极了 Oh, this is perfect.

我要在那里修一个花园 I'm gonna put my garden right there.

这是一个秘密窗户 从这里可以看到秘密花园 It's a secret window, and it'll look down on a secret garden.

该死 Shit.

我没有剽窃 I didn't steal it.

怎么了啊? What?

雷尼先生? Mr. Rainey?

活干完了 I'm all done.

是么? 这么快?好吧... Really? So soon? Well...

那我们下次再见 l'll see you next time. ..

雷尼先生... Mr. Rainey...

我想告诉你 there's something I want to say.

有些女人不懂得珍惜 Some women don't know a good thing when they got it.

她们不知道自己所需要的其实就摆在眼前 They don't know they got the whole world right in front of their nose.

就是这样 There. That's it.

我不会再说什么了 Not another word from me.

雷尼先生? Mr. Rainey?

我能给你做些吃的吗? Can I make you something to eat?

不了 我吃过了 刚才吃的 No. I ate. Well, earlier.

我晚点儿再吃 I'm going to eat later.

我自己会做的 And I'll make it myself

你是个好人 雷尼先生 You're a good man, Mr. Rainey.

加维太太 你也是 You too, Mrs. Garvey.

这是我自己的事 加维太太 谢谢你的夸奖 It's my personal business,Mrs. Garvey. Thank you very much.

我的枕头 My pillows now.

她居然想用不正经的方法打探我的私事 Her sticky, weird fingers on my privacy.

我没有偷那个故事 I didn't steal that story.

我没有 I don't think.

你好 Hello?

你好 莫特 Hello, Mort.

你好吗? Are you all right?

是的 我很好 Yeah. I'm all right.

为什么会不好呢? Why wouldn't I be all right?

不知道 I don't know.

你一个人住在那里 如果发生了什么都不会有人知道 You're up there alone. Anything could happen and nobody would know.

我明白 I'd know.

好吧 Right.

我的小狗狗好吗? 奇科的白内障治好了吗? How's my little baby puppy? Did Chico get those cataracts removed?

为什么要给我打电话 艾米? 你想怎样? Why did you call, Amy? What do you want?

我有些不祥的感觉 I had one of those feelings I get.

我知道你会认为很愚蠢 你也不会相信这些... I know you think they're stupid and you don't believe them...

但是我相信 but I believe them.

我在做三明治的时候 突然感到你会发生什么事情 I was making a sandwich and I had a sensation that you might not be okay.

我希望能够尽快摆脱这些想法 I held off as long as possible.

但是我不能 所以我打了电话 But then I couldn't anymore,so here I am.

除了告诉你我很好 我不知道该说什么了 Well, I don't know what to tell you except I'm fine.

没有什么奇怪的事情发生? Nothing weird happened or anything?

你还记得 这本书? Do you remember "Secret Window"?

什么? What?

我的小说 一个女人有一个花园... My story. You know, the one where the woman has the garden...

接着 一个人拿了一把铁锹 and then the guy has the shovel.

我不喜欢这本书 Not one of my favorites

我很荣幸知道这个 That's good to know.

那本书有点吓人 你不觉得吗? Well, it was kind of hostile,don't you think?

天 我想念你有建设意义的评价 真的 Gee, I miss your constructive criticism.I really do.

那本小说怎么了 莫特 What about the story, Mort?

我只是在想你认为有没有可能... I was just wondering,do you think it's possible...

我那个时候也许受到了什么人 或者什么事情的影响? that I might have been influenced by anybody or anything at that time?

除了杰克.丹尼尔以外的人? Other than Jack Daniel's?

我知道他对我的影响 艾米 回答这个问题 I know that part, Amy,hence the question.

我不知道 I don't know.

你写那本书的时候很奇怪 我记得 你经常都是晚上才动笔 You got weird on that one.You'd write it mostly at night, I think.

你说的"受影响"是什么意思? What do you mean, "influenced"?

不知道 I don't know

比如 被其他的故事? Like, by another story?

听我说 算了吧 Look, forget it.

莫特 你发誓只有一次 Mort, you swore the one time was the only time.

求你了 算了吧 求你了 忘了 别这样 Forget it, please.Please, just forget it. Come on.

泰德好吗? How's Ted?

他很好 He's fine.

我想 I was thinking

我和他有的时候应该一起喝一杯... that he and I should get together sometime, have a drink...

因为我们总是去一些相同的地方 because we've been to a lot of the same places.

知道吗 我得挂电话了 You know what? I gotta go.

我也是 So do I.

好吧 Okay.

他在吗? Is he there?

不在 No.

我们不在一起 We're not together.

哦 那么... Wow, well...

如果我说我没激动得要跳史奴比舞蹈了 那我是骗人的 l'd be lying if I said I wasn't on the verge of doing Snoopy dances.

你错了 莫特 No, Mort.

我说我们不在一起 只是说现在 What I meant was we're not together at the moment.

他马上就来了 He's coming over later.

他很少来这里 我经常去他那里 He hardly ever comes here. I usually go to his house.

真是很有用的细节 谢谢 There's a useful detail. Thanks for that.

我觉得他应该经常去你那里 I think you should have him over to the house more.

多好的房子呀 我喜欢 我是说 我爱那个房子 所以才买下来 Such a nice house. I like it.I mean, I love it. That's why I bought it.

莫特 再见 Goodbye, Mort.

艾米 再见 Goodbye, Amy.

见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢 Shit. Shit. Shit.Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

你看了? You read it?

是的 I did.

我猜 那一定唤起了你的回忆 对吗? I imagine it rang a bell, didn't it?

哦 当然 Oh, it certainly did.

你什么时候写的? When did you write it?

我以为你问过了 I thought you'd ask that.

那才是关键 That's the whole point.

两个作家写了同一个故事 那么谁先写就是关键 Two writers have the same story,it's all about who wrote the words first.

你难道不这样认为? Wouldn't you say that's true?

我想是吧 I suppose so.

我想这就是为何我从密西西比一路来到这里的原因 I suppose that's why I came all the way up here from Mississippi.

我七年前写的 那是1997年 I wrote it seven years ago, 1997.

你怎么拿到的? How'd you get it?

这是我真正想要知道的 That's what I really want to know.

你这种恶俗的混蛋小说家 怎么会... How in the hell did a big money-scribbling asshole like you...

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Secret Window

Komentet

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left