Ministry of Fear

Ministry of Fear

Shkarko Titrat Chinese-bg-code

Informacioni i lëshimit

Ministry of Fear 1944 720p BluRay x264-GECKOS Chs&Eng
Një Komentar nga WinonaForever
Chs

Etiketat

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Publikuar më: 2015-10-03
Shkarkime: 28
Dëgjim i Dëmtuar: No

Pamje paraprake e titrave në Chinese-bg-code

200 rreshtat e parë.

标准收藏 THE CRITERION COLLECTION

环球工作室

派拉蒙影业

片名:恐怖内阁 Ministry of Fear (1944)

领衔主演:雷·米兰德

主演:玛乔丽·雷诺兹

联合主演:卡尔·埃斯蒙德、希拉里·布鲁克、珀西·沃尔姆、丹·德亚、艾伦·纳皮尔、厄斯金·桑福德

编剧:塞顿·米勒 原著小说:格雷厄姆·格林

摄影指导:亨利·夏普 音乐创作:维克多·扬

艺术指导:汉斯·德雷尔 哈尔·佩雷拉 服装:伊迪斯·海德

剪辑:阿尔奇·玛沙克 化妆:沃利·维斯特摩尔

录音:W.C. 史密斯 唐·约翰逊 布景:伯特勒姆·格兰杰

联合制片人:塞顿·米勒

导演:弗里茨·朗

尼尔? Neale?

- 原来你在这里 - 请进 - Oh , there you are. - Come in.

你知道,在过了那么长时间之后 You know, it's interesting to watch the last minute crawl by. . .

看着最后一分钟慢慢流逝很有意思 after so many of them.

我一直希望最后一分钟能够更快结束 I've always meant to have that thing speeded up.

这是用来思考的好时刻 It's a fine time to think of it.

自由了 Free man .

- 你不会浪费任何时间,是吧? - 是的,绝不浪费 - You're not wasting any time, eh? - Not if I can help it.

你打算去哪里? Where do you plan to go?

伦敦 London.

那里有很严重的空袭,最近每晚如此 It's being heavily bombed these nights.

为什么不去那些宁静的乡镇呆一段时间呢? Don't you think some quiet town at first, and get employment there for a while?

我首先要去那些人来人往的地方 I'm going to spend the first month being pushed and jammed by the biggest crowds I can find.

去感受人们现在的生活 I want to hear people talk and laugh .

离开那座挂钟以后,人山人海的地方是很好的选择 After that clock, a sea of faces will be a good tonic.

好吧,那让我送你出门 Well, I don't blame you . I'll walk to the gate with you .

尼尔,离开这里之后 One parting thought, Neale:

不要再招惹警察了 Don't get involved with the police again in any way.

如果再被控诉就麻烦了 A second charge wouldn't be easy.

- 说得非常对 - 再见,祝你好运 - A quiet life from here on. - Well, good-bye and good luck.

谢谢 Thank you .

(兰桥精神康复院)

- 晚上好,先生 - 晚上好,请给我一张前往伦敦的车票 - Good evening to you . - Evening. Ticket to London , please.

好的,请稍等 Yes, sir. In the wink of an eye.

- 那里在干什么? - 一个慈善捐助聚会 - What's happening over there? - That's our charity féte.

今晚是一些女士组织的 The ladies are doing themselves proud tonight.

你可以去看一下,捐助一两个先令 You might like to have a look at it and spend a shilling or two.

- 那很值得 - 我可以把东西放这里吗? - It's well worth it. - May I leave my things here?

当然可以,放在这凳子上 Certainly. Put 'em right there on the bench.

- 我会帮你看着 - 谢谢 - I'll keep me eye on 'em. - Thank you .

- 晚上好 - 晚上好 - Good evening. - Evening.

- 你想要加入我们的聚会吗?- 对 - Will you join our party? - Yes.

收费一先令 这看上去很不公平 The charge is a shilling. Doesn't seem quite fair though .

但是如果5分钟内你要离开,可以退还你一些钱 It's so late. If you wait five minutes, you could go in at the reduced price.

- 没关系 - 我一直公开的告诉人们 - It's all right. - I always think it's fair to warn people.

我们不希望大家认为慈善聚会是欺骗行为,难道不是吗? We don't want them to feel cheated, even in a good cause, do we?

知道了,这钱会给谁呢? No, no. What is the cause?

慈爱自由机构主办 Mothers of the Free Nations.

接住它 Catch it!

谢谢 Thank you .

孩子们,都过来 Come, now, children . Come along.

马上就是灯火管制时间了,现在我们来玩寻宝游戏 It's getting toward blackout time. Now we'll have the treasure hunt.

大家都去挖掘宝藏吧,注意不要破坏牧师的牵牛花 Go and get your spades and dig, and mind the vicar's petunias.

好了,现在去吧,去吧 Now, run along. Run on .

年轻的绅士 Young gentleman . . .

为什么不买一张票猜猜这个蛋糕的重量呢? won't you buy a ticket and guess its weight?

只需要一先令,答案最接近就可以赢得它 It's a shilling. Whoever is closest wins it.

- 好吧 - 谢谢 - All right. - Thank you .

- 哦,大概有3磅5盎司 - Oh , uh , three pounds five ounces.

猜得不错,我得说 A very good guess, I should say.

一定是你妻子教你的 Your wife must have been teaching you.

我没有妻子 I have no wife.

你应该去算算命,你必须去试试 Now you must try the fortune-teller's. You really must.

贝尔尼夫人算命非常准,她告诉我儿子... Mrs. Bellane is wonderful. She told my son...

我正在给这位绅士讲贝尔尼夫人给我儿子算命的事 I was just telling this gentleman about Mrs. Bellane and my son.

-呃 - 哦,我去见她 - Eh — - Oh , I'll see her.

谢谢,你真好 Oh , thanks. How nice.

真是位可爱的绅士 Oh , isn't he a lovely gentleman?

坐下 Sit down...

然后给我一英镑 and cross my palm with silver.

把手给我 Your hand.

您用电灯看出什么预兆了吗? You're up to date here. Electric light.

首先看掌纹,看你的过去,然后通过一般规则,预知你的未来 First the character, then the past. By law I'm not allowed to tell the future.

啊哈 Aha.

你有一段幸福美满的婚姻 You have found true contentment in a happy marriage.

- 我没有结婚 - 那你就没有一个女人吗? - I am not married. - Then you will be, heaven help the woman .

哦,请不要生气,最近两年里我过得都不开心 Oh , don't be angry, please. I haven't had as much pleasure in two years.

- 我说的是真的 - 真的吗? - I mean it. - Really?

那好吧,让我们继续 Well, then , let's get on with it.

看看你的过去 Now the past.

这条线说明 This line that runs here —

曾经确实有个女人因为你而幸福 You have made one woman happy.

说得不对吗? Is something wrong?

没有 No.

没什么 Nothing.

别管过去了,说说未来吧 Forget the past. Just tell me the future.

根据指示 My instructions are these:

你需要的是一个蛋糕 What you want is the cake.

重量必须是4镑15.5盎司 You must give the weight as 4 pounds 15 1/2 ounces.

- 必须这个重量吗? - 这很重要 - Well, is it the right weight? - That's immaterial.

没有其它可以预知的了吗? Don't I hear any more fortune?

没有,你现在可以走了 No. You can go now.

好的,谢谢你 Well, thank you .

我会试一下的 I'll try it.

- 我想要再猜一次 - 好极了! - I would like to buy another chance. - Bravo!

这是一个很好的主意! That's a splendid idea!

太棒了! Splendid!

我想应该是4磅15.5盎司 I would say 4 pounds 1 5 1 /2 ounces.

天哪 Lawks!

每个人都猜不对 Anybody could tell you're a bachelor.

事实上,这位绅士说对了 As a matter of fact, the gentleman has won it.

他说得一点都不差 He's not more than a fraction of an ounce out.

你最好不要吃太多 You'd better not eat too much.

蛋糕像铅一样重 It'll be heavy as lead.

正好相反,它是用真正的鸡蛋做的 On the contrary. It's made with real eggs.

给你 There you are.

- 谢谢 - 谢谢 - Thank you . - Thank you .

嘿!嘿! Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo!

拿蛋糕的那位绅士,请等等 Will the gentleman with the cake please wait?

关于蛋糕的重量,我犯了个大错 Oh , I've made a terrible mistake about the weight.

非常对不起,但确实不是你说的那个重量 I'm so sorry, but it wasn't what you said.

事实上它只有3磅2盎司 The real weight is three pounds and two ounces. . .

另外一个绅士赢得了它 and the other gentleman won it.

- 哪位绅士? - 贝尔尼夫人旁边的那个绅士 - What gentleman? - There, with Mrs. Bellane.

- 他猜的是多少? - 非常接近 - What did he guess? - Oh , much closer.

3磅8盎司 Three pounds and eight ounces.

但是我第一次猜的重量是3磅5盎司,我依然可以赢得这个蛋糕 In that case, I still win . My first guess was three pounds and five ounces.

把这些先令给他吧,非常对不起 Give the gentleman this shilling and tell him you're awfully sorry.

- 晚安 - 但是... - Good night. - But...

这年月找不到那么多美味的蛋糕了 You don't find many good cakes these days.

我认为它很值的 I told you it'd be worthwhile.

这是一间空厢,你可以到里面去休息 Here's an empty one where you can stretch out and sleep.

这里的光线不是很好,记得把车门锁上 There's no reading with those dim-out lights. And keep the curtains drawn .

- 好的 - 该死的纳粹就要来了 - All right. - The blasted Nazis'll be over in a bit.

红色警报已经响起 The red alert just went up.

我希望我们的军队能够狠狠地教训他们 I hope our lads give 'em a proper pasting.

- 晚安,先生 - 晚安,谢谢 - Well, good night, sir. - Good night. Thank you .

- 希望他们不要轰炸铁路 - 希望如此 - Hope they don't bomb the railway. - I hope.

这里还有多余的位置吗? Is there space here for one more?

只有我一个人,进来吧 It's empty except for me. Come in.

我来帮你 Here.

- 好了 - 谢谢 - That's right. - Thanks.

- 你真是好心 - 这没什么 - You're very kind. - Not at all.

很高兴有个同伴 Good to have company.

到伦敦去吗? Going through to London?

是的 他们说红色警报灯亮了 Yes. They say the red's up.

我也听说了 So I was told.

听到人们谈论灯火管制很奇怪 It seems strange to hear people tell of the blackout.

我想我是最能适应黑暗的 I guess I'm better off than most at getting about in the dark.

我很少会熬夜太晚 I haven't been out much at night myself.

我每天晚上都能听见轰炸机的声音 I hear the bombers overhead every night.

它们飞过我的农场前往伦敦 They pass over my farm on their way to London .

那声音太可怕了 It's a dread sound.

是的,很可怕 Yes, it is.

- 你想吃一些蛋糕吗? - 蛋糕? - Would you like some cake? - Cake?

是的,我在一个宴会上赢来的 Yes. I won it back there at the féte.

在去伦敦的漫长路途中我们可以吃一些蛋糕 You might as well share it with me. It's a long way to a London restaurant.

既然这样,我就吃一些吧 Well, if you're going to have some...

给你 Here you are.

感觉很不错 Ah. Feel how light it is.

用鸡蛋做的 Made with eggs.

你认为如果蛋糕是黄金做的,他们会让我带走么 You'd think it was made with gold, the way they wanted to hang on to it.

我听到了 I hear them now.

- 什么? - 纳粹的飞机 - What? - The Nazis.

他们一定是去炸掉布莱克摩尔军工厂 They must be trying for the Blackmoor Factory.

只有一些低矮的建筑物在一公里外 Some low buildings about a mile.

对,没错 That's it.

那就是军需品供应站 It's a munitions plant.

(德莱顿街道)

(奥斯泰克斯私人侦探所 成立于1892年)

(私人办公室)

打扰了,外面没有人 Excuse me. There didn't seem to be anyone here.

- 你要做什么? - 我找雷尼特先生 - What do you want? - I'm looking for Mr. Rennit.

我就是雷尼特,你应该提前预约 I'm Mr. Rennit. You should have made an appointment.

显然你不需要客户,那么再见 Evidently you don't want clients. Good morning.

不,不,不要发脾气 Now, now, now, now. You don't want to lose your temper.

我很忙,一直在做事 I'm a busy man. There are ways of doing things.

请坐,我们应该喝上一杯 Take a chair, and we'll both have a drink.

- 不是坏主意 - 是个好主意 - Not a bad idea. - It's an excellent idea.

当神经受到惊吓 These raids bad for the nerves.

必须喝上一小杯 One must have a little something.

用来压惊 One gets rattled.

用茶杯不介意吧? You'll excuse a teacup?

我从来不把酒看成是有害饮品 I've never objected to stimulants . . . as stimulants.

- 祝你健康 - 我可能需要它 - Your health. - I may need it.

现在,谈正事 Now, to business.

- 贵姓? - 斯蒂芬·尼尔 - Your name? - Stephen Neale.

你有笔吗? Have you a pencil?

谢谢 Thank you .

你找我有何贵干? How did you happen to come to me?

因为我不喜欢我的酒店房间被人洗劫, Because I don't like my hotel room being ransacked while I'm out at breakfast.

我不喜欢被人在火车上骚扰、袭击 I don't like being robbed on trains or shot at.

尼尔先生 Mr. Neale. . .

这是一项令人尊重的行业 this is a respectable business with a tradition.

但我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 I'm not Sherlock Holmes.

如果一个男人在地板上 A man in my position doesn't go crawling about floors. . .

用显微镜找到任何血迹的话 with a microscope looking for bloodstains.

遇到这种事情,你应该去找警察 If you're in that kind of trouble, you should go to the police.

我不想去打扰警察 I don't wish to be mixed up with the police.

抱歉,那20英镑我还是自己保留吧 I'm sorry. It would've been worth £ 20 to have you come with me.

20英磅? £ 20, eh?

- 那我们行动吧 - 是么? - W-Well, let's get on with it. - I see.

是的,战争时期,生活困难啊 Yes, war plays the devil with a business like this.

走吧 Come on.

(慈爱自由机构 咨询办公室)

你确定要陷入这件事中? You come in if there's trouble.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Ministry of Fear

Komentet

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left