Spartacus

Spartacus

Shkarko Titrat Chinese Bg Code

Sezoni 3

Informacioni i lëshimit

Spartacus (2010) - S03E08 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
Një Komentar nga stuqle046

Etiketat

webdl
Publikuar më: 2026-06-22
Shkarkime: 8
Dëgjim i Dëmtuar: No

Pamje paraprake e titrave në Chinese Bg Code

200 rreshtat e parë.

用羅馬人的血把他媽的雪地染紅 We shall see roman blood upon fucking snow!

我絕不會帶著他們去送死 I will not march my people to the afterlife.

我也絕不會讓羅馬狗從背後捅刀子 And I will not die with a roman sword in my back.

我警告過你 遠離我這種人 I have warned you to stay far from men of my kind.

你經歷了痛苦和失去 You have known pain and loss.

和我們當中的很多人一樣 A misfortune shared by many among us.

到時你聽提比略命令 Fall to command beneath Tiberius.

怎麼要劍都拿不穩的小子擔此大任 Not a boy prone to losing his sword.

瞧瞧 你又該卑躬屈膝了 Here we stand, you beneath heel.

-我要留在希留愛沙 -就在這座宅子裡 - I am to remain in Sinuessa? - In this very villa.

-服侍提比略 -我知道他很看重你 - Beneath Tiberius. - I know how much he cares for you.

她非常急切地要與你父親談話 She was desperate to break word with your father.

她有何事如此急迫 What concerns so move her?

那就是他們的秘密了 Ah, that is the mystery.

我的奴隸送回希留愛沙了嗎 Was my slave escorted back to Sinuessa?

她跑到叛賊的隊伍裡了 She has moved to join the rebellion.

叛賊突破了圍牆 The rebels have breached the wall.

我們必須撤退 We must fall back!

偉大的克拉蘇在我們面前屁滾尿流地跑了 The mighty Crassus flees from us!

他會回來的 He will return.

《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第八集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E08

分道揚鑣

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60

m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35

m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0

翻譯: 覺欞 尼克白 好多灰 企鵝三星帶花 小音

時間軸:菜六水 萌 翻譯:CiciXT 泰斯

後期: 梁良 校對&總監: 泰斯·雪諾

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!

羅馬人又從後方打過來了 Romans set again upon rear position!

克雷斯 Crixus!

羅馬今天就派這麼點人來 Is that all Rome has to offer this day?!

我還沒殺夠呢 I have not yet had my fill of blood!

克拉蘇一天之內就進攻了兩次 Crassus lays assault twice upon a day.

可每次兵力都不多 Yet with but a handful of men.

他要拖慢我們的腳步 好讓大軍追上來 He seeks but time for his legions to narrow gap between us,

他知道我們要保護老弱病殘 必然放慢腳步 knowing we will slow to protect those weakest among us.

這一招他是用定了 A strategy taking firmest hold.

告訴你的神 我克雷斯鄙視他們 Tell your gods that Crixus pisses upon them.

克雷斯 Crixus.

趁這傢伙還活著 我要問他點事 I would break words while he is yet of this world.

克拉蘇還有幾天時間趕上我們 How many days march does Crassus find himself to our backs?

吃屎去吧 該死的奴隸 Stroke cock, you fucking slave!

讓他配合一點 See his tongue made more agreeable.

四天 Four days!

四天 Four days!

四天 Four days.

饒命 Please.

拿好武器 繼續行進 Gather weapons, and rejoin march.

我回答了你的問題 I gave what was asked!

求求你 留我一條命吧 I beg of you, spare my life!

你求錯人了 You beg the wrong man.

根據腐爛程度和氣味 已經死了三天了 Gone to grass three days past, by rot and stench.

我們離斯巴達克斯又近了一天的路程 We gained another day on Spartacus.

-停下 -這有什麼奇怪的 - Halt! - Is it a wonder?

從米利亞峰一路過來 我們幾乎沒休息過 The men have barely rested since Melia Ridge.

今晚也不能休息 Nor will they find such this night.

命令第二軍團停止休息 Give command to second legion to fall from rest,

不必等全體集合 即刻開始追擊 and continue pursuit in advance of fullest number.

你催得太厲害了 You push them too hard.

現在不是心慈手軟的時候 Now is not the time for gentle words nor soft intent.

我是為了將來的戰事著想 I harden towards future conflict.

處在崩潰邊緣的軍隊 Yet a legion on the brink of collapse

怎麼對抗斯巴達克斯和他的隊伍 is ill thought towards Spartacus and his army.

跟不上行進速度的人 Any within ranks unable to keep pace

直接原地處死 shall be struck down where they stand.

十一抽殺律難道還不夠... Was decimation not threat enough --

我絕不能讓他從我手心裡溜走 I will not let him slip from fucking grasp!

統帥 Imperator.

梅泰勒斯元老求見 Senator Metellus demands audience.

梅泰勒斯 Metellus?

你要我去羅馬傳達消息 You dispatch me to Rome to crow

說斯巴達克斯必敗于米利亞峰 of the inevitable fall of Spartacus upon Melia Ridge,

結果讓我丟盡了臉面 only to have recent news brand me overreaching fool!

我不喜歡你說話的腔調 I find your tone displeasing.

我也不喜歡打敗了仗所造成的影響 As I find of many things swirling about failed campaign.

斯巴達克斯只是延遲了死期 Spartacus but prolongs his end.

回羅馬傳信吧 Return to Rome and deliver message.

我是共和國的元老 I am a Senator of the Republic!

不是你他媽的信使 Not fucking message boy to deliver

傳達連影子都看不到的捷報 yet more tidings of imagined victories.

我說你是你就是 You stand what I deem necessary.

難道你忘了我們的交易 Or has our arrangement slipped from mind?

去你的希留愛沙宅子 Keep promise of villa in Sinuessa

去你的花不完的稅金 and purse lined with the coin of taxes!

跟克拉蘇的名號攪在一起 Association with the name of Crassus

只會玷污我自己的名聲 will only serve to further taint my own.

一切都不會改變 Nothing has fallen to change.

我會徹底剿滅斯巴達克斯及其走狗 I shall grind Spartacus and his rebellion beneath heel,

正如我承諾的那樣 as I have promised.

挺有志氣的嘛 據說你最心愛的奴隸 Lofty words coming from a man whose most trusted slave

跑去投靠了叛賊頭子... is said to have fled to join the rebel king --

我們別摻和 Stay from argument.

你他媽的瘋了 You have lost fucking mind!

你竟敢對我動手 I will see the Senate cast you out

元老院必定將你掃地出門... for laying hands upon honored member --

你 You...

他媽的 will do...

按我 as I...

命令的 fucking...

去做 command!

馬科斯 Marcus.

回羅馬去 Return to Rome.

敢提這件事 敢說我一句壞話 Speak of this, or any word against me...

我就是傾家蕩產 也要找個晚上做了你 and I shall devote fortune towards your death in darkness of night.

送他上馬 See him upon his horse.

第二軍團即刻追擊斯巴達克斯 And second legion set to purpose towards Spartacus.

傳令下去 全軍待命 準備轉移 Give word to stand ready to move upon a moment's notice.

我們不可因一時安逸而掉以輕心 We must not fall to sense of comfort.

我可不想學那驚弓之鳥 I do not favor fleeing like rabbits

獵人沒來就四處逃竄 at imagined footfall of hunter.

我也是 Nor I.

但我們在重整兵力之前 Yet we must stay in advance of Crassus

-還是得避開克拉蘇的鋒芒 -很明智 - until numbers are replenished. - A wise path.

雖然我更喜歡把羅馬軍殺個片甲不留 Though one paved with Roman heads fucking preferred.

如果我們大意了 片甲不留的只會是我們 We shall find our own upon it, if we fall from caution.

我還是第一次聽你說這種話 A word once unfamiliar upon your tongue.

我是替那些老弱病殘著想 Spoken now with thought towards those less able among us.

而他們和戰士消耗的糧食同樣多 And yet they devour as much as any man of sword or spear.

他說得沒錯 He is not wrong in this.

糧草將盡 Supplies are nearly spent.

我們很快又要餓著肚子 舉步維艱 Soon hunger will again be upon us, weighing each step.

甘尼克斯 Gannicus.

派盧戈他們去前方偵察 Gather Lugo and scout ahead.

看看有什麼機會能搶些糧草回來 I would know of any opportunity towards grain or meat.

我們不可能永遠避開他們 We cannot run for an eternity.

我們遲早要跟他們決一死戰 One day soon we will once again have to stand and fight.

遲早的 One day.

你知道他這麼做是對的 You know he holds right in this.

戰爭時期 沒有什麼是確定無疑的 No ground held is certain, in times of war.

有可能嗎 Is it possible?

再次從克拉蘇的血口中逃脫 To slip from jaws of Crassus yet again?

我不會讓你落入虎口的 I will not see you caught between them.

我收集來的柴火挺多的 I have been overreaching in my efforts,

一起生火吧 and would share.

如果你也同意 If you are of a mind...?

操 Fuck!

生火吧 See fire to life.

別忘了我盯著你 And know my eyes are upon you.

他看我的眼神裡還是有敵意 His stare yet holds the promise of violence.

那就繼續殺羅馬人 證明你自己 Continue to prove yourself against the Romans,

化敵為友 and see it soften.

他完全不用在這方面擔心什麼 The man need not fall to worry in such regard.

不過說到我心中所屬 Yet in matters nearer the heart,

他倒是有必要擔憂的 his concerns are well founded.

不要再想這種事 Rid yourself of them.

也不要再說這種話了 And break no more upon subject.

如果你毫不在乎 一笑而過 If you had laughed carelessly at my words,

那便是我自作多情了 I would have known feelings misplaced.

可你極力掩飾 Yet you froth and foam,

反倒說明你有所心動 showing they strike reflective chord.

是你自己會錯意了 You mistake reflection for your own.

我走過時發現你偷看我 莫非也是我弄錯了 And do I mistake your eyes stealing glance as I pass?

還有我走近時 你那麼急促的呼吸 Or breath from lips catching when I draw near?

我害怕要露天席地而睡 I had feared night spent beneath open sky.

謝謝你 Gratitude.

-不算什麼 -不算什麼 - A thing of little note. - Little?

你把快樂建立在我的痛苦之上可沒過多久 It was but short time past you would have found joy in my suffering.

你別以為我已經忘了 Do not think me so far removed from thought.

那你為什麼要幫我 Then why offer hand?

我只是在幫斯巴達克斯 I offer it towards Spartacus.

我是搞不懂 It baffles fucking sense,

不過他似乎對你有些著迷 yet he appears to carry affection towards you.

我 我不知道說什麼 I-I've have not the words --

我也不想聽到 Nor I desire to hear them.

斯巴達克斯這輩子犧牲得夠多了 Spartacus has sacrificed much in this life.

他應該享受一點點快樂 He deserves some small measure of happiness in return.

很多人也是如此 As so many are owed.

抱歉 Apologies.

我需要幫助 I am in need of aid.

你要用力 You must bear down.

用盡全力 As hard as you are able.

-再來 -我做不到 - Again. - I cannot.

冷靜 Calm yourself.

按她說的做 And do as instructed.

攜雨之使者 The Bringer of Rain...

如果你想活下去 就用力生下來 快 If you wish to live, bear down. Now.

快給我把刀子 Blade. Quickly.

你喜得貴子 You are blessed with a son.

看這孩子的小弟弟 Look at the cock on this one,

晃來晃去的多威風 dangling as if from Jupiter himself!

但願他懂得尊重別人的意願 I pray he uses it only upon the willing.

他真是幸運 有這麼熟練的雙手 He is fortunate to have such skilled hands

帶他來到世間 to bring him into this world.

你之前也接生過嗎 You have done this before?

做過很多次 給我主人的女奴隸 Many times, for those owned by my dominus.

不知道我是否認識他 I wonder if I might have known of him.

他叫什麼 What name did he carry?

龐波 Pompo.

坎帕尼亞附近的一個畜牧主 A raiser of low animals near Campania --

她說龐波 She speaks of Pompo.

但手上的印記卻顯示另有其主 Yet mark upon her arm tells of a different master...

你是馬科斯·克拉蘇的奴隸 You were slave to Marcus Crassus himself?

以前是 I was.

又來一個臥底 Another spy, sent to infiltrate rank.

Komentet

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left