200 rreshtat e parë.
本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流 严禁用于商业途径
你们谁还要咖啡呀? Who still wants coffee?
谢谢 给我加一点 Thank you I need a little
谢谢 Thank you
谢谢 Thank you
校长 Principal
这群大圈 真是一流 These Chinese gangsters are terrific
打过仗拿过勋章 是真正的人民英雄 They went through wars and got medals, real heroes
这个是老大叫大兵 This is their head, Bin
这个叫阿火 This is Fire
我们再次为争取自由 而死去的勇士们 For those who died for freedom
默哀五分钟 We are to remain silent for 5 minutes
校长 有个叫David Wong的 总警司想见你 Principal, a Superintendent Wong wants to see you
I'am sorry 打扰你们祷告 I'm sorry to interrupt your pray
黄警司 我们很忙啊 Officer Wong, we are very busy
我比你更忙 I am more busy then
全香港的警察现在 二十四小时standby All police are on alert 24 hours
全是你们这些无聊汉害的 this is all brought by you!
我刚刚收到密报 I've just received information
有些不良分子想趁着大游行捣乱 Some gangsters want to make use of the demonstration
今天我来是想跟你商量一下 I come today to discuss with you
沿途的保安措施 About the security en route
你不介意吧 You don't mind?
我想中国人不会这么没有良心吧? I don't believe Chinese will do such things.
那是什么? What's that?
这些全是一级通缉犯 They are all most wanted convicts
你拿他们的相片干什么? Why are you holding their photos?
我警告你们 I warn you guys
你们这些读书人千万别打什么主意 You lousy students mustn't think astray
怎么?想请雇庸兵去杀李鹏吗? Why, you want to hire someone to kill Li Pang?
我们想帮助警方来逮捕他们 We just want to arrest them for you
拿个好市民奖 And get a good Citizen Award
至于大圈帮这件案子 是我自己调查的 I've been in charge in this case
我发誓 我一定要抓到这些人 I swear to God that I must arrest them
如果让我知道你们 跟他们有联络的话 If I know you are related with them
我就告你们知情不报 I'll charge you of not informing me
包庇通缉犯! And cover up for the convicts!
黄警司 你恐吓我呀? Officer, are you threatening me?
我吓大的 中国人是有骨气的 I won't be the least threatened!
我连北京政府都不怕 怕你啊? I don't even fear Peking Government, so not you!
你疯啦? Are you crazy?
你疯啦! Are you crazy?
校长 不要那么冲动 Principal, don't act rashly
这是我衷心的话 From the bottom of my heart
虽然我是半个中国人 Though I'm half Chinese
可是我也很同情这些学生 I sym0athize these students
这是我捐的! This is my donation
欢迎 Welcome
几位呀? How many are you?
哥 你说呢? Brother, what do you say?
俺说 就是他 I say, that is him.
大哥 Boss
他才是大哥 He is the boss.
对不起 Sorry.
大哥 我是欧阳卓 Boss, I am Au Yiang Chek
大哥幸会 Nice to meet you, boss.
大哥 你好吗? How are you, boss?
我是欧阳卓 声援会的主席 I'm Au Yiang Chek, Chairman of Aiding Student Group
相信大家都知道这个会 You all know this is a group
是代表全香港的市民 Which represents all people of HK
为了解救中国千千万万的同胞 To save all Chinese people
争取民主自由 And help them get democracy and freedom
欧阳校长 我们来 Principal, this time we come
不是要参加民主歌声献中华的 Not for the fund raising concert
对不起!所有的中国人 Sorry, all Chinese people
都为了六四事件而觉得万分悲痛 Are mournful for June 4th event
我是代表声援会呼吁几位大哥 I now urge you fellows
伸出正义之手帮一个忙 To do us a favour
我们做事只谈钱 We work only for money
要我们做些什么 直说好了 Just tell us what we are to do
不用兜圈子! And don't beat the bush
我是希望你们到广州 I hope you to go to Canton
去接应一批学生领袖来香港 To take some student leaders to HK
你们肯出多少钱? How much will you pay?
每跑一趟二十万 Two hundred thousand each time
现在那些学生 At this moment the students
被北京政府定性为反革命暴乱份子 All classified anti-revolutionists by Peking Government
全国八百万个公安武警 Eight million of policemen
和那些特务到处在搜捕他们 And agents are locating them everywhere
这件事九死一生 没什么好处 This is a dangerous task
每跑一趟 一百万 One million dollars each time
每次限带五个人 And 5 students only
超过五个人每人补二十万 $200,000 for each additional student
开支实报实销 on you expense too!
如果你们出得起这个价钱 If you can offer us this sum
我们就开始考虑 We will start considering
起码也得要这个数啊 对不对? At least this sum, right.
市民们捐了两千多万出来 People have donated 20 million dollars
不可能让他一个人吃光啊 So we mustn't let him use it all up
这位大哥 我希望你说话要负责任 I hope you will care about your words
我欧阳卓顶天立地 I'm a righteous man
为了民运就算倾家荡产 For pro-democracy campaign
抛头颅 洒热血 也在所不辞 I'm willing to pay and die too
这些捐款是作为长期斗争的经费 This donation is for the prolonged struggle
而你们提出来的价钱是不合理的 And the sum you ask is unreasonable
我大胆的说一句这是趁火打劫 I daresay you are robbing us
对不起!我们都是粗人 不太会讲话 Sorry, we are not learned, we don't know how to say
如果你嫌我们贵的话 If you think we charge too much
你可以找别人来做也一样 You can find others to help
校长 请你不要误会 Principal, you mustn't misunderstand us
试问那一个人不爱国呢? We are all patriotic
阿火 我说了不做了嘛 Fire, don't say anymore as we quit
你还啰苏什么? Why do you keep saying?
说清楚一点好 It's good to make it clear.
校长 你要明白 Principal, you must know
你在资本主义社会长大 You were brought up in capitalist world
你不知道?无产专政的恐怖 You won't know the horror of dictatorship
实在太可怕了 随时会有人告密的 It's really horrible as people will report about you Let's go.
走啦!来啦! Let's go.
-再见 校长! -你他妈的舌头真长 - Goodbye, Principal. - You are sharp tongue.
浪费口水! You're wasting your breath only.
趴下!先帮你做后面 Crouch down, I'll do your back first.
我不做呀! I won't do it
你先出去 我要求你立刻离开这里 Go out, I request you to leave here now
我想一个人静静的想点事 谢谢! I want to think over by myself, please.
神经病! Nut!
照上星期天的经验来看 From last Sunday situation
大游行的先头部队会在三点钟 At 3 o'clock, the first demonstration group
到达轩尼诗道 Will reach Hennessey Road
我们应该在四点钟 准时到达力生球宝行 And we should arrive Lison Jewellery Shop at 4 sharp
整个行动的时间只有三分钟 And there's only 3 minutes for our action
就是说在四点零三分 That means at 4:03
我们必需从后门撤退 We must retreat from the back door
经过小巷子 到达美心餐厅的后面 And pass the lane to back door of Maxim Restaurant
然后 举起我们预先 收藏在那边的标语 Then we will take out our flags already hidden there
转到轩尼诗道 And turn to Hennessey Road
混入游行队伍 高叫口号 And mix into the people, shouting slogans
爱国无罪 反对镇压 Against suppression!...
太好了!太好了! Terrific...
据官方估计 明天大游行 会有一百五十万人参加 It's estimated one and a half million people will show up tomorrow
像汪洋大海一样 It's like and ocean
我们像几滴小水珠融入在里面 We'll penetrate into this big ocean
就是用电子仪器也查不出来呀 and no way to trace us anymore.
是不是? Am I right?
这不是应了什么欧阳校长说的 Isn't this what Principal said?
什么什么趁火打劫啦! He said we are robbing!
趁火打劫 爱国无罪! Robbing and be patriotic!
趁火爱国 打劫无罪! Robbing is innocent!
你懂不懂是爱国无罪呀! Being patriotic is innocent
真笨! Stupid!
明天的行动 About the action tomorrow
坦白说 不怕一万 就怕万一 I just fear in case...
现在报告特别新闻 Now is the special news
由于昨天晚上十二点左右 Last night at midnight
旺角有几百个举着爱国和支援民运标志的年青人 Hundreds of people holding patriotic flags
趁机滋事破坏 And pro-democrat slogans
最后聚集了几千人 演变成暴力事件 Them thousands gathered on and started a rebel
警方出动了防暴部队数百人镇压 Police had to send reinforcement to suppress
经过六小时之后才平息 It was put down only after 6 hours
警方跟支援会商量之后 After meeting the Aiding Student Group (ASG)
支援会宣布 决定取消 于明天举行的大游行 announced to cancel the demonstration tomorrow
这他妈一下子见财化水了 Our money is gone!
这些龟孙子真他妈的无聊啊 Those lousy sly guys!
在国家民族面临重大危机的时候 At this critical moment of our country and tribe
居然还有人敢趁火打劫 They dare to rob at this moment?
你们说这多令人痛心疾首呀 Do you feel sorry about this.
真是败类! They're lousy.
真是败类! They really are.
趁火打劫都是败类 All robbers now are lousy
这样呀…我考虑一下! In this case... I'll think over
欧阳卓找我 说愿意出到八十万! Au Yiang Chek called me and said he'd pay $800,000
八十万? Eight hundred thousand dollars?
一个人走起运来 这城墙都挡不住 Nothing can stop our luck flying to us
钞票拼了命往口袋里跑! Money keeps coming to us
对 塞翁失狗! Right, it's good luck for us
丢了一只狗 跑来一匹马 We lose a chance but other chances come
哥 这马比狗贵啊? Brother, is this true?
是呀 Yes
那当然啦! Of course it is
我有责任提醒你们 不怕一万 就怕万一 But I must remind you, just in case...
俺知道 Got it.
我怕钱到手也没命花 I fear I will die before getting the money
如果你们要去的话 你们去 Go yourselves if you must
不要算我 But don't count me in
走开… Get away
儿子 我的儿子呀! Son! My son!
谢谢… Thanks
现在是新闻联播节目 Now is the news program
我是华润公司李言德先生 介绍我来的 Mr. Li Yin Tak of China Emporium Company recommends you to me
你是来订电子零件的吗? You come for electronic components?
不是 我是想订电视显像管 No, I want to order TV tubes.
请进! Please come in
哪位是负责人呀? Who is in charge here?
我是 I am
各位手上现在拿的是 中央传达下来的档 You have a document from central in your hand
必需要传达 And it is to pass on
一式三份 要传达下去 Three to each page and must be passed on
特别是十六号 Especially number 16
袁同志 什么时候到的? Comrade Yuen, when did you arrive?
怎么不通知我们去接飞机呀? Why didn't inform me to greet you at the airport?
我来给你们介绍 Let me introduce you
这位是政治保卫局的袁树同志 This is Comrade Yuen from Political Defence Bureau
袁同志从北京来 Comrade Yuen, as you came from peking
是不是要传达中央的最新指示? Are you to inform us about the lastest news from Central?
黄临同志 Comrade Wang Lin
我是奉政治局姚书记的指示来的 I was sent by Secretary Yiau of Political Division
来看看黄临你这个王八蛋 To come to see you bastard
你这个代公安局长到底是怎么当的 How you work as acting Chief?
大批民运份子逃到广州来 Many of the pro-democrats fleeing to Canton
你一个都抓不到 But you fail to arrest even one!
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.