Thinner

Thinner

Chinese-bg-code வசனம் பதிவிறக்கம்

வெளியீட்டு விவரம்

Thinner (1996) Blu-ray 1080p / runtime 01:32:49
கருத்துரை வழங்கியவர் WinonaForever
Runtime 01:32:49 / Chs

குறிச்சொற்கள்

Blu-ray
blu-ray
1080
Blu-Ray
வெளியிடப்பட்ட தேதி: 2016-07-18
பதிவிறக்கங்கள்: 56
காது கேளாதோருக்கானது: No

Chinese-bg-code வசனங்களின் மாதிரிக்காட்சி

முதல் 200 வரிகள்.

本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途

吉普塞大蓬车 Gypsy caravan.

真正的吉普塞人 Honest-to-God Gypsies.

我? Do I?

我一定要吃? 哦 是的 Do I have to? oh yes

嗯 Well?

297镑 297.

比利 你上周是297镑 Billy, you were 297 last week.

减肥餐要出效果是需要时间的 It takes some time for these diets to work.

海蒂 你给我吃的是什么? Heidi, what are you doing to me?

- 早上好 你想我给你吃什么... Good morning. What you wanted me to do to you...

在你爸爸车里的后座里 in the backseat of your father's car.

我在证明我的爱 I'm proving my love.

- 你今天想帮那个黑手党的脱身? You gonna get Mr. Mafia off today?

不要那样叫他 please don't call him that

你爸为他辩护已经够糟了 It's bad enough your father's defending him.

不要再说笑话了 Jokes I can do without.

你说这个叫公正 You'll say this is justice.

这不叫公正 this is not justice

你再这样说话 我就收了你的录影带卡 Keep it up,I'll take your video card away.

你不会的 You would not.

试试看 亲爱的 Try me, sweetheart.

- 真不明白你们俩这有什么好笑的 I'm glad you two think this is funny.

算了吧 oh come on

如果我不是绝对相信吉列力无罪 I wouldn't have taken Ginelli's case

我也不会接手他的案子 unless I was convinced of his innocense

这次 也许 Maybe. This time.

是接我的车 There's my ride.

我要去解开塔塔利亚的谜 I go to wipe out Tataglia's inert science.

拜 爱你 Bye. Love you.

被告要求马克斯 杜根费尔德上庭 The defense calls Max Duggenfield to the stand.

法官大人 我反对 Your Honor, I object.

考虑到被告... Considering the fact that the defendant...

被控安排杜根费尔德先生的死亡 is accused of ordering Mr. Duggenfield's death...

哈勒克先生 你确定你想 让证人出庭做证? Mr. Halleck are you sure you want this witness to testify?

如果马克斯 杜根费尔德认为是 If Max Duggenfield feels...

我的委托人付40000块杀他... my client paid $40,000 to have him killed...

我想听他亲自在法庭陈述 I want to hear him state it in open court.

传马克斯 杜根费尔德上庭 Call Max Duggenfield to the stand.

马克斯 杜根费尔德先生 Mr. Max Duggenfield, please.

- 你在搞什么鬼? What the hell are you doing?

记得那家侦探社吗? Remember about that detective agency?

- 所以这是... So this is really about...

帮你扭转乾坤 Pulling your ass out of the fire

请举起你的右手 Please raise your right hand.

你发誓你说都是事实 Do you swear to the tell the truth,

对着上帝发誓? so help you Go?

- 我发誓 I do.

请说出你的姓名以记录 state your name for the record

马克斯 杜根费尔德 Max Duggenfield.

杜根费尔德先生 Mr. Duggenfield.

还有谁 Anybody else out there...

想要你死? who might want to see you dead?

- 也许 很可能 Maybe. Possibly.

据你所知... To your knowledge

你的头是不是有个价? has there ever been a price on your head before?

嗯... Well...

- 3年前... 是谁? Three years ago... Who was it?

谁3年前就想要你死? Who took a contract out on your life three years ago?

- 我反对 反对无效. Objection! Overruled

嗯 是我妻子 Well, it was my wife.

她那次很生气 She got feisty this one time.

也许是经前期综合症 The P.M.S Thing maybe

你知道女人啦 You know how they get.

那是不是有金钱的原因... Then there was this money matter...

法官大人... Your Honor...

现在她正在转变... Now that she's gone throug the change...

一切都很好 everything is beautiful.

谢谢 妈妈 Grazie, Mama.

Guillermo...

干杯 grazie.

- 我只是在做我应做的 Just doing my job.

不要这样说 Fuck that.

我欠你一个大人情 威廉 I owe you a big one, William.

听着 Listen.

我知道为了这件案子... I know you had to lobby Mr. Lily-White-Collar-Partner...

你得去做很多工作 所以... to take this case, so...

所有的这些其实是... What this is really all about is...

就算我付你很多钱 Even after I'm done paying your firm a fucking fortune...

我还是欠你的一个大人情 I'm still gonna owe you, big time.

Mangia!

玩火吗? Play with fire?

你拿到了 先生 You got it, mister.

你累了可以休息 现在试试最好的 You tried the rest, now try the best.

怎么样? What you think?

大家一起 来吧 很好 Come on, everybody! It's fun!

他们下午来修电梯 They're coming this afternoonto fix the elevator.

祝贺你 你这次成新闻了 And congratulations.You made the noon news.

嗨 比利 你赢了 Hey, Billy, you pulled it off.

我都不敢相信这是真的 I never would have believed it possible.

凯克 彭斯力又一次证明... Kirk Penschley proves once again...

没有信念 就没有希望 without faith,good deeds are dead.

嗨 老兄 你这会要掉几斤肉 Hey, kiddo, you gotta takea few pounds off there.

来吧 我有东西给你看 Come on.I want to show you something.

你早上过马路时有没有看到? Have you looked across the streetthis morning?

快看看 Check this out.

有没有看到那个吉普塞小妞 屁屁真翘 Do you see that Gypsypiece of ass down there?

我怎么会看不到呢? How can I miss her?

好吧 给她这个硬币 All right. Give her this quarter

要她把裙子拉起来 tell her to raise her skirt.

- 你在六年级的时候到底有没有...? Didn't your prick escape sixth grade?

我希望没有 I hope not.

怎么了? What's the matter?

怕她听到你说的? Afraid she heard you?

我下午休息 I'm taking the afternoon off.

- 说"下午愉快,比利 " Say "Good afternoon, Billy."

下午愉快,比利 Good afternoon, Billy.

不要忘了晚上去夜总会 Don't forget tonight at the club.

我们庆祝一下. We'll celebrate.

何普力为什么要这么久? What's taking Hopley so long?

- 他们几个小时前就该消失了. They should have been out hours ago.-

你好 法官 Hi, Judge.

我想谢谢你上次的事 I want to thank you for turning me onto that detective agency.

- 那让我赢了那场官司 It won me a big case this morning.

别客气 Forget that.

我们怎么摆脱不了那肮脏的吉普赛人 We've been invaded by a bunchof filthy, thieving Gypsies.

我不知道 法官 I don't know, Judge.

看起来他们带来了不少乐趣 They bring a little fun.

他们带来疾病 犯罪 还有妓女 They bring disease, crimeand prostitution.

- 那有什么乐趣? What fun is that?

那个老人是谁? Who's the old guy?

他们的酋长 叫林普基 Their chief. Named Lempke.

- 最终摆脱了 At last. Good riddance.-

还没有 Not yet.

他们在拉斯 安卡斯特农场租了地 They've rented some landat Lars Ancaster's farm.

你们不能把他们从私人土地上赶走 You can't drive them offprivate property.

是的 可以的 除非你想高中橄榄球队被打败 Yes, you can. Unless you want the highschool football team down with the clap.

他们把钱下在斗狗上! They make their money on dog fights!

好 法官 没问题 Hey, Judge, no problem.

致戴尔 巴顿 调查公司... To Dell BartonInvestigative Services...

新英格兰最棒的 the best in New England.

为胜利干杯 And to winning.

祝我们永远顺利 May it ever be so sweet.

干杯 干杯 Here, here.

慢点 慢点 停下 Easy, boy.Down, boy.

不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no. No, no.

没门 我的英雄 No way, my hero.

在你肚子爆炸前我们先离开这里 We're out of here before you explode.

- 庆祝会结束 走吧 The party is over. Let's go.

你去拿车? Can you get the cars?

我去拿车 我们拿块蛋糕在路上吃吧 I'll get the car. We'll pick upa pound cake on the way out.

不要 不要 不要 No, no, no.

- 你真不该那样子吃 You've got to stop eating like that.

我知道 I know.

比利 我不想你自掘坟墓... Billy, I want youto stop digging your grave...

把命送在吃上面 with a spoon and fork.

我爱你 I love you.

要不 我才不会管你呢 Otherwise, I'd keep my mouth shut.

海蒂 我控制不了自己 I can't help it, Heidi.

我所想的都是食物 All I think about is food.

也许我能帮你想想别的东西 Maybe I ought to help youtry to think about something else.

海蒂 Heidi.

还想食物吗? Still thinking about food?

我要你拿这些... I want you fill this...

治我鼻子用的 for my nose.

- 你在看什么? What you look at?

没什么.没什么. Nothing. Nothing.

快去 Go ahead.

生活中有许多比食物更美好的东西 There's so much more to life than food.

- 只是... Just...

什么? What?

只是不要停. Just don't stop.

什么不要停? Don't stop what?

- 拜托 拜托什么? Please Please what?

拜托 拜托 拜托 Please, please, please.

爸爸 很冷 Papa, it is cold.

爸爸 我去拿我的外套 I'll go get my coat.

天哪 God!

- 为什么审讯那么快? How come you get a trial so quick?

那不是审讯 It isn't a trial.

只是验尸官的调查 It's a coroner's inquest

一些简单的程序 a much simpler proceeding.

但那是场意外 But it was an accident.

最糟会怎么样? So what's the worst that could happen?

你爸爸不会有事的 琳达 Nothing will happento your father, Linda.

- 他没做什么错事 He didn't do anything wrong.

所以你会脱罪? So you'll totally get off?

这里没有什么"脱罪" There's nothing to "get off" from.

我没做错什么 I didn't do anything wrong.

意外不是谋杀 An accident is not a crime.

你看到那个老妇人离开商店 班果先生 You saw the old womanleave the store, Mr. Bangor.

- 她在跑吗? She was running?

我想是的 他们在偷东西 I guess so. They were stealing.

哦 但是她确实是在跑? Yes, but she was running?

那是我想要确定的事实 That's what I want to establish.

我不能十分肯定 I can't say for sure.

我在药店的后面... I was in the back of the pharmacy...

已经够了 班果先生 你可以下去了 That will be all, Mr. Bangor.You may step down.

警长何普力 Chief Hopley.

警长 也许你能帮我们 Chief, perhaps you can help us.

哈勒克先生的车速是否在限速内? Was Mr. Halleck travelingwithin the legal speed limit?

是的 长官 我们有证人... Yes, sir. We have witnesses...

他的刹车也没问题 and his skid marks confirmed that.

有没有做酒精测试? Was he Breathalyzed?

有的 长官 Yes, sir.

结果? Results?

哈勒克先生十分清醒 法官大人 Well, sir, Mr. Halleck was as sober as a judge, Judge.

如果是那样的话 我会判他无罪 Under the circumstances I'll let that go.

你可以下去了 警长 You are dismissed, Chief.

本法庭没有足够的证据控告威廉 哈勒克先生 This court finds no groundson which to charge William Halleck...

கருத்துகள்

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left