Spider-Noir

Spider-Noir

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spider-Noir - S01E07 - Nobody's Hero
ความคิดเห็นโดย ไม่ทราบ

แท็ก

other
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-07
ดาวน์โหลด: 25
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

(《暗影蜘蛛》前情提要)

我要離開了 - I'm leaving town. - I'll be damned.

真見鬼 是卡特 對吧? 我真的很為你高興 It's Cat, isn't it? I'm really happy for you.

我瞭解溫斯頓的事 I know about Winston.

我知道你給他下了套 我也知道你這麼做是為了她 I know you set him up, and I know you did it for her.

我沒告訴老大 因為他會把你們倆都殺了 I didn't tell the boss 'cause he would've killed the both of you.

每隔四年 都由我決定誰坐這個位置 Every four years, I decide who sits in that chair.

你就轉而支持下個人 還指望我安靜退出? You just move on to the next guy and expect me to go quietly?

我的身體發生了變異 老化得非常快 My mutation is aging me at a dog's clip.

法伯醫生是我活下去的最後的希望 Dr. Faber is - my last chance to survive. -

- 我在哪裏? - 我的私人實驗室 - Where am I? - My private laboratory.

只要你冷靜下來配合我的工作 這一切都會輕鬆得多 This will all be a lot easier if you calm down and let me do my work.

我相信 無論是什麼機制 讓你體內的異變 I believe that whatever process that allowed

穩定下來 the mutation to stabilize within your body

都可以通過逆向改造 來治癒其他變異者 can be retrofitted to fully cure the other mutations.

她挺漂亮的 Oh! She's quite beautiful,

- 那個告訴我怎麼找到你的人 - 卡特 the one who told me how to find you. Cat.

我想知道是否有其他人像他們一樣 I'm curious to know if there are others like them.

- 我的天 - 這些人是我們的戰友 - My God. - These men was our comrades.

這裏已經沒我們要的東西了 Nothing here for us.

你想被治癒嗎? Would you want to be cured?

蜘蛛從來都不是英雄 我做那些事只是為了尋求刺激 The Spider was never a hero. I only did it for the thrill.

也許你那時候不是 Maybe you weren't then,

但你現在還有機會成為英雄 but there's still time for you to become one.

- 弗林特 求你了 - 別理我! - Flint, please. - Stay away!

我們還有什麼好留戀的? What's left for us here?

露比死了 弗林特救不回來 我們在追逐鬼魂 Ruby's gone, Flint's past helping. We're chasing ghosts.

但你和我可以擁有什麼 But you and I could have something.

如果我告訴你 If I tell you...

你能保證不傷害他嗎? ...do you promise you won't hurt him?

我要喝一杯 I need a drink.

真諷刺啊! Lo, the irony.

一個人掌控著 城市裏七百萬人口的酒精供應 A man controls the flow of alcohol for a city of seven million souls

但我的喉嚨卻幹得 跟沙塵暴中的駱駝一樣 and yet, my throat is as dry as a camel's hole in a sandstorm.

實驗室怎麼樣了? What happened at the lab?

發現任何有意思的東西了嗎? Find anything interesting?

一堆死去的士兵 Yeah. A lot of dead soldiers.

一些是我們的老朋友 Some of them old friends.

那位好醫生在地下室裏造怪物 The good doctor was making freaks in her basement.

要我說的話 真是令人髮指 Goddamn abomination, if you ask me.

就這些? That's all?

她那裏什麼也沒有 只有幾大罐肉 She had nothing but a bunch of meat in big jars,

所以我們燒了那地方 so we burnt the place down.

你們燒了那地方? You burned the place down?

全燒光了 To the goddamn ground.

你幹嗎關心這事? What do you care?

你說得對 You're right.

一個瘋狂科學家殺老兵 跟我有什麼關係? Why would I care about a mad scientist killing veterans?

我只是一個喜歡唱歌跳舞的漂亮姑娘 I'm just a pretty girl who likes to sing and dance.

我常常真希望你是這樣 Well, I often wish you were.

你才不呢 我要是這樣 六個月後 你就會覺得我無聊 No, you don't. You'd have been bored of me after six months.

再來一杯? Another round?

還用問嗎? Does the king ride his sister?

有什麼意義呢? What's the point?

你喝著最好的威士忌 開著最好的車 You drink the best whiskey, drive the best car,

擁有最好的俱樂部 own the best club.

你還鬥個什麼勁呢? What are you fighting for?

斗就是意義 The fighting is the point.

這才會讓威士忌有滋味 It's what gives the whiskey its taste.

讓俱樂部危險 Gives the club its danger.

非要說的話 我反倒還該謝謝市長 If anything, I owe the mayor a debt of gratitude.

等我滅了那個混蛋 肯定會給他墳頭送束花 I'll be sure to send flowers to his grave when I bury the bastard.

弟兄們還有活要干 But you boys have work to do.

既然已經除掉了醫生 比分就是 With the doctor out of the picture, we know the score. It's the three of you

你們三 市長一 to the mayor's one.

所以你們去搶劫吧 So go forth and maraud.

製造破壞和混亂 Make some mischief and mayhem.

掏空市長的錢庫 為哈德森買選票 Raid the mayor's piggy bank. Buy voters for Hudson.

是時候告訴那個混蛋政客 真正掌權的是誰 It's time to show that prick of a politician who's really in charge.

你會喜歡的 你自己知道 You love it, you know you do.

(根據漫威漫畫改編)

《暗影蜘蛛》

(支持艾爾弗雷德莫裏斯市長連任 紐約之心) - -

(紐約市 選莫裏斯當市長)

(莫裏斯市長 我相信你)

噠 噠 噠 Dah, dah, dah, dah...

你看 這地方真不錯啊 You see, now, this... this is a nice establishment.

不 是穿制服的條子 Oh, no. Oh, no, it's the boys in blue.

不 - Oh, no. -

你們看見這出了嗎? Hey, you seeing this shit?

各位 通常情況下 我會為這樣的打擾抱歉 Now, folks, usually I would apologize for such a disturbance,

但這很可能是 but this is most likely the greatest day

你們這些可悲可憐的小人物生命中 最偉大的一天 of your pathetic and miserable little lives.

什麼?沒有掌聲? What? No applause?

你是這裏管事的? Are you the one in charge?

你在聽嗎? Anybody home?

諾布爾先生是辦公室主管 Mr. Noble is the head of this office,

但你們有什麼需求 我都可以幫忙 but I can help you with whatever you need.

你肯定可以 寶貝 I'm sure you can, honey.

別激動 - Hey. - Hey, relax.

我們才進入角色 We're just getting into character.

不是嗎… - Ain't that right... - Alice.

愛麗絲 - 愛麗絲

你嚇不到我 - ...Alice. - And you don't scare me.

我應該嚇得到 Well, I should.

退後 - Back off. - Oh.

好了 愛麗絲 Okay, Alice.

如果你能帶我們去市長存錢的地方 Now, if you wouldn't mind showing us where the mayor keeps all his dough,

那就太感謝了 that would be much appreciated.

愛麗絲 你知道規矩的 任何人都不應該回到… Hey, Alice, you know the deal. Nobody's supposed to be back--

別怪愛麗絲 是我們的主意 Don't blame Alice. This was our idea.

看看這裏啊 Oh, lookee, lookee.

你不介意我們拿走一些吧? You don't mind if we take some of these things, do you?

不介意?

很好 No? Good.

我們會把這裏的財富分給紐約人民 We're gonna spread the wealth to the people of New York.

德克 咱們幹活吧 Hey, Dirk. Let's go to work.

當你見到他 Oh, and, um, when you see him,

告訴我們聲名顯赫的朋友 莫裏斯 tell our illustrious friend Morris...

告訴他銀鬃跟他問好 tell him Silvermane sends his regards.

非常感謝 Thank you very much.

再見 Bye-bye.

你害怕嗎? Are you scared?

對 你害怕了 Yes, you are.

(本萊利 私家偵探)

請進 - - Come in.

你帶走了我的老闆和我的工作? 還忘帶什麼了? You took my boss and my business. What'd you forget?

我在開玩笑呢 I'm just messing around.

我為你倆高興 真心的 I'm happy for both of you. Genuinely.

- 怎麼了? - 你看到他了嗎? - What's wrong? - Have you seen him?

你什麼意思?他應該跟你在一起 What do you-- what do you mean? He's meant to be with you.

- 他根本沒露面 - 什麼? - He never showed. - What?

已經好幾天了 It's been days.

你現在才想起來找他? And you're only just now looking for him?

我不知道你是什麼態度 但如果我遇到男人失約 我不… Well, I don't know how it is with you, but when men stand me up, I don't usually go--

明白 不用多說了 Oh, God, uh, yeah. Say less.

你想喝一杯嗎? You want a drink?

這裏可能還存著一瓶酒 There's probably a bottle still floating around somewhere.

不用了 謝謝你 No, thank you.

你最後一次得到他的消息是何時? When was the last time you heard from him?

週六下午 Uh, Saturday afternoon.

他帶了一信封現金 He showed up with an envelope full of cash.

- 這… - 怎麼了? - That's... - What?

只是… It's just, uh...

- 本對錢挺謹慎的 - 你是說他很節儉嗎? Ben's not exactly loose with his money. Are you saying he's frugal?

我是說突然把一堆錢給我 不像他幹的事 I'm saying it's not like him to dump a fistful of cash on my lap

除非他認真思考過了 unless he really thought it through.

男人會臨陣退縮 Well, men get cold feet.

不 No.

如果你真覺得情況如此 你就不會來這兒 No, you wouldn't be here if that's what you thought was going on.

你太驕傲了 You're too proud for that.

所以是誰幹的? So, who is it?

銀鬃? Silvermane?

莫裏斯? Morris?

醫生?要是我猜對了你就說一下 The doctor? Stop me anytime if I'm getting warm.

你猜得都靠譜 但我不比你知道的更多 Your hand's on the stove, but I don't know any more than that.

要幫你轉接哪裏?

《號角日報》 謝謝 找羅比羅伯森 - - The Daily Bugle, please. Robbie Robertson.

他沒以任何形式 打電話給你或留言嗎? And he didn't call or leave word in any way, shape or form?

對 告訴他珍妮特來電 他知道怎麼聯繫我 謝謝 Yes, tell him Janet called. He'll know how to reach me. - Okay, thanks. -

聽著 他就像貓 - Listen, he's like a cat-- -

要是你收到任何消息 你可以去阿爾科夫俱樂部找我 If you hear anything, you can reach me at The Alcove.

好 Okay.

- 謝謝 - 沒事 - Thank you. - Sure.

該死 本 你到底在哪兒? Damn it, Ben, where are you?

轉《號角日報》 謝謝 Daily Bugle, please.

你對蜘蛛的肌肉 有任何瞭解嗎 埃蒙? You know anything about spider muscles, Eamon?

沒有 No.

這是因為它們根本沒有肌肉 Eh, that's because they don't have any.

它們依靠液壓系統 They're on a hydraulic system,

射出液體來移動腿 shooting fluid to move their legs, as it were.

它們的附器就像吸管 Their appendages are rather like straws.

或者更像派對上用的吹捲笛 Veritable party whistles!

她不愛我 這沒關係 But she didn't love me. That's okay.

沒誰非得愛誰 Nobody has to love anybody.

但背著我勾搭上醫生 But to go behind my back like that? With the doctor. What the hell was that?

這到底算怎麼回事?

我的意思是 這比背叛還惡劣 I mean, that's worse than a betrayal,

既傷人 又侮辱人 That's adding insult to injury. - Mm. -

但埃蒙 我反而有意外收穫 But Eamon, I digress,

因為我手掌裏的這玩意 because right here in the palm of my hand,

就是我所有問題的 I hold the antidote...

解藥 ...to all of my problems.

你不是第一個想明白這事的人 哥們 Yeah, well, you ain't the first one to figure that one out, pal.

- 這樣我們的生意才做得下去 - 繼續倒酒 埃蒙 It's kind of how we stay in business. Keep 'em coming, Eamon.

來了 There you go.

他們用我的競選資金 來他媽支持我的對手! They're using my campaign money to fund my goddamn opponent.

拜託你給我講講怎麼會發生這種事 Please, help-help me to understand how a thing like this can happen.

給我個解釋 任何解釋 I mean, it-it could be something, anything,

讓我明白你為什麼放任銀鬃 a-anything that enlightens me as to how it is

在我的城市裏橫行霸道 that you're letting Silvermane run roughshod all over my city.

除了他身邊有三個傢伙 You mean, other than the fact that he's got three guys on his side

不能靠常規手段制服 你還想聽別的? that can't be subdued by ordinary means?

我的兩個警察試了 都被電死了 Two of my cops tried and got electrocuted.

這讓你清楚點了嗎 市長? Does that enlighten you, Mayor?

行 你知道嗎? Fine. You know what?

你說的事已經不可挽回了 It's done, that's in the past.

但我想知道 你現在有什麼方案來解決這個問題 But what I want to know is what you plan on doing about it now.

你可是警察局長 You're the goddamn chief of police.

要是你沒法解決 我就找個能解決的人來 And if you can't fix this, I will find someone who can.

坦白說 市長 Frankly, Mayor,

我看你很快就沒資格決定這事了 I don't think you're gonna be in the position much longer to do anything about it.

你在威脅我嗎? Are you threatening me?

你怎麼理解都行 Take it however you like.

但沒有蜘蛛 But without The Spider...

你就像天生瘸腿馬在泥裏跑 ...you're a three-legged horse running in quicksand.

他要真是你好朋友 If he's such a good friend of yours,

你該打電話給他了 now's the time to ring him up.

- 天哪! - 太瘋狂了 我們拿到了多少錢? Oh! - That was intense. - That was wild.

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left