200 บรรทัดแรก
Eva, we've got to go now! Eva 我们必须快点离开!
Now, now! 快 快离开!
Come on, Eva! 快点 Eva!
Come on, hurry! 快点 跟上!
Come on, run! Eva, come on! 快 跑啊! Eva 快跑!
Come on, Eva. We don't have time. 别管她了 Eva 我们没时间了
We don't have time. 我们没时间了
- Come on, Eva! - Get out the door! - 快点 Eva! - 快开门!
- Run! - Eva! - 快跑! - Eva!
Go, go, go, go! 快 快 快!
Mommy! 妈妈!
Get back! Go on, go! 滚开! 滚开 滚!
Hold on to me. 抓紧我
隔绝
无信号
Let there be light. 上帝说 要有光
Yeah. 太好了
Not exactly the Garden of Eden. 但这里可不是伊甸园
After a blast, everything gets vaporized 爆炸之后 所有的一切都蒸发了
and sucked up into the atmosphere. 都被大气压笼罩
And it rains back down to earth... 之后就会再返回地球...
as radioactive dust. 不过是以辐射性灰尘的形式
Number one rule: 因此第一条规则:
No one opens that door 在辐射散去之前
till the radiation clears. 任何人不许打开那扇门
You understand me? 明白了吗?
You want to survive, you listen to me. 不想死的 就听我的
Jesus! 天啊!
Someone get the lights! 快开灯!
You okay? You okay? 你还好吧? 你还好吧?
- Someone get the lights! - Calm down. Calm down. - 快开灯! - 冷静 冷静
Don't touch that. 别碰那个
Holy shit, it's the dust! It's the dust! 天啊 是灰尘! 是灰尘!
That dust is from the inside. 那是这里面的灰尘
The bitch is sealed tight. 这地下室密封很严
What was that? Another bomb? 刚那是什么? 又一次爆炸吗?
That was our building coming down. 那是我们的楼倒塌的声音
How the fuck do you know that? 你他妈的怎么知道的?
I don't want to be down here. 我不想待在这里
I want to go now. 我现在就想离开
I know, sweetie. 我知道 亲爱的
But Uncle Mickey says we have to stay. 但Mickey叔叔说了 我们必须待在这里
- Why? - Because your face will melt off - 为什么? - 如果离开的话 你的脸会蜕皮
and your hair will fall out. 你头发还会掉光的
She's a little girl. 她还只是个孩子
I was just fucking around. 逗她玩玩而已
- So that was a nuke? - Definitely. - 这么说 是核武器? - 肯定是
Fucking rag-heads. 别烦我 小屁孩儿
- We got to stay down here? - Bet your ass we do. - 我们必须待在这里吗? - 不然还能怎么办
That door stays sealed until the radiation clears. 在辐射散开前 任何人不能打开那扇门
And how long's that gonna take? 辐射要多久才能散开?
When I say. 我说可以的时候 就行了
What's the plan, Mickey? 你打算怎么办 Mickey?
Well, my plan was to build a fallout shelter 我的计划就是 建一个微粒掩蔽所
and take it easy while my pain-in-the-ass tenants 慢慢等 不去理会你们这群
barbecued above me. 沉不住气的人的骚扰
Does anybody's cell phones work? 有谁的电话能用吗?
No, there's no signal. 没 没信号
- I fucking lost mine. - You lost it? - 他妈的 我电话丢了 - 你电话丢了?
Is that a radio? 那是无线电对讲机吗?
Give it a try. 试试看能用不
Cocksucking jack-off. 什么破玩意儿
Hello? 喂?
Hello? Hello? 喂? 有人吗?
Hello, do you copy? 喂 能听到吗?
What's down here? 那里是什么?
As you see, just a bunch of storage cells full of junk. 如你所见 只是一个储藏间 全都是些没用的东西
Hey, uh... 嘿 呃...
uh, it's Mickey, right? 呃 你是Mickey 是吧?
Yeah. 是的
Why do you have so many mattresses? 你这里怎么会有这么多床垫?
Because I'm the super of a goddamn apartment building. 因为我他妈的是这座公寓的临时雇员
So why do you have so many mattresses? 那你怎么会有这么多床垫呢?
What the fuck do you care? 他妈的 你管得着吗?
I sell them on the Internet. 我是网上卖床垫的
Turkish bath in here. 这是土耳其浴室
Sorry, ladies, no running water to wash your panties. 抱歉 女士们 这里没供你们洗内衣的水
Toilet's on the left. 厕所在左边
It's septic, so after you finish, 很简陋 所以你们方便完了
throw some lime on top of it. 在上面洒些石灰
That's fucking disgusting. 真他妈恶心
It's called saving water. 这叫节约用水
Sure, whatever. I've got to take a dump. 是啊 随你了 我要拉屎了
What's in here? 那个房间干什么用?
That's my room. Nobody goes in there but me. 那是我的房间 除了我任何人都不许进去
Mama, I'm hungry. 妈妈 我饿了
Uh, Mickey... 呃 Mickey...
do you have anything to eat? 有吃的吗?
The food is adequate, I hope. 希望这里食物够吃吧
Don't thank me all at once. 先别谢那么早
No, the food's good. Thanks, Mickey. 不 食物很好吃 谢谢你 Mickey
Hello? 喂?
Hello? Hello? 喂? 有人吗?
Anybody there? 有人吗?
Hello? 喂?
Shut up back there. 给我安静点
Hello? 喂?
We have survivors 我们是幸存者
in a building on the northwest corner 我们在第5街和第29街交汇处的西北角
of 29th and 5th. 的建筑内
I repeat, the northwest corner of 29th and 5th. 重复 第5街和第29街交汇处的西北角
Do you copy? 收到了吗?
Do you really have to smoke that thing? 你就不能不吸烟吗?
I mean, there's already so much dust in here. 我是说 这里的灰尘已经够多了
So when can we go up? 我们什么时候才能上去?
When I say so. 当我觉得可以的时候
Fuck it. Ade, come on, let's go. 靠 Ade 走 我们上去
Adrien, come on. Bobby, let's go. We're out of here. Adrien 起来 Bobby 走 我们离开这里
Let's go. Fuck it. 我们走 靠
What do you think you're doing? 你们要干什么?
Get away from the door. I won't tell you again. 给我离开那扇门 我不会再说第二遍
- I told you! - Josh! - 别逼我! - Josh!
- Look out! - Get away from the fucking door! - 当心! - 你他妈的给我离开那扇门!
- Get away from the goddamn door! - Come on! - 给我离开那扇门! - 来啊!
Go ahead. Shit! 来啊 靠!
What the fuck, Mickey? 你他妈要干啥 Mickey?
God damn it. 真该死
Fucking... 靠...
Fucking big man with that ax, huh? Keep pushing me, Mickey. 你他妈拿个斧子就了不起了啊? 你别逼我 Mickey
Keep fucking pushing me, you're gonna see what happens. 别逼我 把我逼急了 我要你好看
Ever see what happened to those poor Japanese bastards... 你们还记得 我们在长崎投下原子弹后...
after we dropped Little Boy on Nagasaki? 那群可怜的日本佬下场吗?
The skin melting off their bones. 皮肤掉得能看到骨头
Faces like roadkill. 面部惨不忍睹
Lucky ones died in the blast. 比较幸运的 直接被炸死
And those kids in Chernobyl... 那些切尔诺贝利的孩子们... (切尔诺贝利: 乌克兰北部城市 1986年切尔诺贝利核电站发生泄漏事故)
eyes and... ears. 他们的眼睛... 耳朵
Shit growing all over 'em. 浑身上下没一块完整的
Tumors the size of grapefruits 肿瘤大得就像葡萄柚
popping out of their necks. 在他们的脖子上晃来晃去
Enough, Mickey. We get it. 够了Mickey 我们明白了
What you need to get 你需要明白的是
is if that dust gets in here, we're all fucked. 万一外面的灰尘进来 我们全部完蛋
Hope not. 希望不会吧
Come here, honey. Let me braid your hair. 过来 宝贝 我给你编辫子
Can I borrow that, please? 梳子能借我用下吗?
Of course. 当然可以
- Thanks. - Yeah. - 谢谢 - 不客气
You kept it. 你还留着呢
Of course I did. 是啊
Eva, Eva啊
I'm sorry if I've been acting a little bit nuts. 要是我做得太过分了 我道歉
I'm just trying, you know, 我只是尽力
to keep it together. 撑下去
I guess that's what survival is, 想要活命 就得这样
just trying to keep it together. 竭尽全力支撑下去
But I love you. 但我爱你
And you love me. 你也爱我
And that's what's going to pull us through this nightmare. 因为有爱 所以我们一定能躲过这次灾难
It'll make us better parents. 爱也会让我们成为更好的父母
Eva. Eva啊
- Eva. - What? - Eva - 怎么了?
Come on, honey. Just one more bite. 求你了 宝贝 就吃一小口
I want to go home. 我想回家
Do you want me to try and warm them up for you? 要不我给你热热再吃 好吗?
We are going to die, aren't we? 我们会死掉的 是不是?
No, honey, we're not going to die. 不 亲爱的 我们不会死的
We're going to live. 我们会活着的
Let's just do our meditation, okay? 我们一起冥想 好吗?
Shut your eyes. 闭上眼睛
Really picture the beautiful light and how good it makes us feel. 想象美丽的灯光 感受它给我们带来的温暖
Let's do that right now, okay? Come on. 我们现在就冥想 好吗? 来
- Shut your eyes. - It doesn't work. - 闭上眼睛 - 没用的
- It does work. - I want to go home. - 会有用的 - 我想回家
Wendy, you just have to be patient, okay? Wendy 你得有点耐心 知道吗?
And then it'll get better outside. 外面的情况会好起来的
And then somebody'll come down and they'll help us. 之后就会有人来救我们
- Promise? - Promise. - 你保证? - 我保证
Thank you. 谢谢
Gonna have to eat this shit every day? 我们每天就吃这玩意儿吗?
What'd you say? 你说什么?
What? 怎么了?
I give you food, 我给你吃的
shelter, and that's what you say? 住的 你还有什么好抱怨的?
Fuckers come down here, expect me to take care of you. 你们这群废物来我这里 指望我照顾你们
What do you contribute? What'd you bring to the fucking party? 你又做了什么? 你又为大家做了什么?
Take it easy, Mickey. 别激动 Mickey
All my family and friends are probably dead, 我的家人和朋友很可能都死了
and all you can talk about are fucking beans? 你们还在这谈什么破豆子?
Come on, Mick! 别这样 Mick!
Are we really supposed to rely on this guy? 难道我们真的要一切都听他的吗?
- Sam. - No, no, no, no, really, really. - Sam - 不 不 不 真的 让我说
How long can you keep us alive in this... in this... 我们还能在这里活多久 在这个... 这个...
- Shit hole. - Yes, exactly. - 这个破洞里 - 是啊 没错
You know what? This is a fucking shit hole, man. 知道吗? 这他妈的就是个破洞 伙计
Calm down. Sam... 冷静点 Sam...
No. No, I'm sorry. I won't stop. 不 我冷静不了 抱歉 我就是要说
- Stop. - I won't stop because I want someone - 别说了 - 我要说 我们不能干坐着
to do something, that's all. 什么都不做啊 仅此而已
- I need someone to do something. - Sam, calm down. - 我们不能干坐着啊 - Sam 冷静点
- No, I won't calm down because I... - Sam. - 不 我不要冷静 因为我... - Sam
Sam, please stop. Stop! Sam 别说了 住口!
- Do something, man. Come on! - Sam, please stop. - 别干坐着啊 伙计 起来啊! - Sam 别说了
Instead of just sitting around waiting to fucking die. 别傻傻地待在这里等死
Don't be scared, Wendy. 别害怕 Wendy
Uncle Mickey only slaps little girls. Mickey叔叔只打不听话的孩子
And you're a big girl, aren't you? Want to see a magic trick? 你很听话 对不对? 我给你变个魔术好吗?
I'm gonna take my thumb off for you, all right? 我把大拇指变下来 送给你 好不好?
Yeeow! God, that hurts. 啊! 天啊 好疼
Seen that one before? 你之间看到过吗?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.