Spartacus

Spartacus

Chinese Bg Code সাবটাইটেল ডাউনলোড করুন

সিজন 3

রিলিজ তথ্য

Spartacus (2010) - S03E06 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ভাষ্য লিখেছেন stuqle046

ট্যাগ

webdl
প্রকাশিত: 2026-06-22
ডাউনলোড: 8
শ্রবণপ্রতিবন্ধীদের জন্য: No

Chinese Bg Code সাবটাইটেল প্রিভিউ

প্রথম 200টি লাইন।

在你來這兒之前 Before you came to the city,

我祈求諸神把我從主人手裡 I prayed to the gods that they would deliver me

解救出來 from the hands of my Dominus.

諸神回應了我的祈禱 And in you my prayers were answered.

想還債 就離我遠點 Then see it repaid, by staying far from my presence.

以及像我這樣的人 And men of my kind.

斯巴達克斯從希留愛沙山釋放了一些俘虜 Spartacus releases a clutch of prisoners from Sinuessa.

你幫助那個殺死你丈夫的人 You gave aid to the man that robbed you of husband's life,

就為了自保 in order to save your own?

就算重來一次 我還是會這樣做 A thing I would do again, if so needed.

你父親愛你 提比略 Your father loves you, Tiberius.

不 他奪走了我的東西 No, he took something from me.

那我也要奪走他的東西 And I would have something in return.

抱歉了 兄弟 Apologies, brother.

我也不希望你落到這個下場 I did not wish you such an end.

我們中計了 We are betrayed!

我們要打開城門 奪回這座城 We must see gate opened and city retaken!

該死的叛徒 Fucking traitor.

不 是該死的羅馬人 No, I'm fucking Roman.

《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第六集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E06

戰利品

我不是說了 你們該逃跑了嗎 Did I not tell you that you should run?

我們必須守住城門 We must hold the gate!

m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0

m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35

m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

翻譯:Ethan-澤生 豬豬 好多灰 小音 泰斯 覺欞

時間軸:倉鼠sama 菜六水 校對:泰斯

後期: 梁良 總監: 泰斯·雪諾

敵人太多了 There are too many!

撤退 Fall back!

撤退 Fall back!

歡迎來到希留愛沙城 Welcome to Sinuessa.

這些人是從哪兒湧進來的 Where did fucking these appear from?

城門被攻下了 The gate has fallen!

我們被出賣了 We have been betrayed.

操 Fuck!

我真是愚蠢 竟然信任赫拉克裡奧 I stand eternal fool for laying trust in Heracleo.

赫拉克裡奧 Heracleo?

背叛我們的是萊西克斯 It was Lyciscus that turned upon us.

他是個該死的羅馬人 He stands fucking Roman.

狗日的 Fucking shit!

所以他才會幫那些西利西亞人 That is why he aided the Cilicians.

他們也背叛我們了嗎 They have fucked us as well?

納西爾去哪兒了 Where is Nasir?

和盧戈一起去提醒大家了 Dispatched with Lugo to call warning.

我必須找到他 I must find him.

通知大家向北門撤退 Carry word to break for northern gate.

我們必須確保剩下的人安全撤到山上 We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge.

你想讓我們逃跑嗎 You would have us run?

我是想保全大家的命 I would have us live.

那我們必須戰鬥 守住這裡 Then we must fight and make our stand here --

克拉蘇現在佔據上風 Crassus has seized the moment.

我們還不足以直接與他兵戎相見 We are not prepared to face him in the streets.

我們的人還沒等撤出北門 Nor will our numbers pass through northern gate

他就能打過來了 before he descends upon them.

我來引開他們 爭取一點時間 I will cause distraction, and gain needed time.

你打算怎麼做 By what means?

我還沒想好 I have no fucking idea.

不 和他們一起撤吧 No, move with the others,

我去把羅馬人引開 I will draw the Romans away --

我這不是請求 This is not request!

你是他們的領袖 You lead these people.

如果你死了 那將是致命的損失 If you were to fall it would be fatal blow.

我死了 沒多少人在乎 My passing of lesser concern.

我很在乎 Of concern to me.

甘尼克斯 Gannicus --

快走 Go!

等我完事了就去找你 I will find you when it is done.

我們會儘量等你的 兄弟 We shall wait as long as we are able, brother.

你個瘋子 You mad fuck.

-千萬不要死 -你也是 - Do not die. - Nor you.

快跟他們一起走吧 走吧 Go with them, quickly. Go.

我的死 比你更微不足道 My passing would be of even lesser concern than yours.

跟緊了 Stay close to heel.

我可不希望今晚就掛掉 I would not greet this night our last.

你瘋了嗎 Have you lost mind?!

卡斯特斯是來幫忙的 Castus came to aid!

他們這些傢伙只幫該死的羅馬人 He and his people aid only the fucking Romans!

我不知道你在說什麼 I do not know of what you speak!

我酒醒了才發現兄弟們都走了 I awoke from drink to find my brothers gone.

他沒參與這事 He had no hand in this.

艾力岡 Agron...

很多敵人過來了 More come.

我們必須走了 We must go.

你要是敢拿武器 Make attempt to seize weapon,

我就要了你的狗命 and I'll have your fucking life.

我們往山上撤 We move for the ridge.

快跑 Go!

這算什麼計畫啊 Not much of a plan, is it?

要是你有更好的 就說出來 If you hold better one, break words.

甘尼克斯 Gannicus...?

操 不是吧 Jupiter fuck me.

你怎麼還在城裡 Why are you yet within the city?

我正在逃跑的路上 羅馬人就來了 I was upon path to leave it when the Romans came.

我不知道該怎麼做 I did not know what to do.

甘尼克斯 Gannicus.

別哭了 Hold tears.

跟在我身邊 千萬別出聲 Stay by my side, do not make a sound.

不然我們都會沒命 Or see us all to the afterlife.

走 Go!

他們已經放棄了希望 開始燒城了 They abandon hope and burn the city.

叛賊們燒了糧倉 The rebels have set torch to horreum.

已派出三支百人隊去... Three centuries have been dispatched to quell --

撤回來 按原計劃前進 Recall them and move towards commanded path.

遵命 Imperator.

斯巴達克斯打算將我們的勝利果實化為灰燼 Spartacus attempts to turn victory into ash

你還要把軍隊撤回來 and you recall your men?

我的計畫已經開始了 I have set plan to motion,

不能為此分心 and will not fall to distraction.

我們朝北門進軍 We advance on northern gate!

列隊 Form up!

跟上 別停下 Keep pace and do not pause!

快點 快點 Quickly! Hurry!

快走 Move!

多納 Donar!

如果我就要死了 If I am to die,

生命的最後一刻能與你共度 真的很開心 it lifts heart to share final moment with you.

今晚很多人都死了 Many have fallen this night.

你不會死的 You shall not be among them.

跟上 Keep pace!

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!

卡斯特斯 Castus.

你這該死的叛徒 You traitorous fuck.

他不知情 He knew nothing of this.

這是他自己的說法 By his own fucking tongue.

現在不是吵架的時候 This is not time to fall to quarrel!

綁住他的手 讓他和大家一起出城 Bind his hands and see him through the gate with the others.

能打的留在後面掩護大家上山 Those who can fight take rear position as you take to the ridge!

帶他走 Take him!

快走 不要回頭 Move quickly, and do not turn back!

退後 Fall back!

護送他們出城 See all through the gate!

列隊 Hold!

進攻 Attack!

我們必須關閉城門 We must seal gate behind us!

克雷斯 Oh, Crixus!

快撤 Go!

你要找的人 The man you seek.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!

抓住他 Seize him!

諸神居然會眷顧這群雜種 Even the gods grant aid to the fucking man.

他們早晚都要完蛋的 They but delay inevitable fall.

閂上城門 派兵駐守在這裡 Bring ram to bear. Sentries to guard sundered gateway.

我們不追嗎 We do not follow?

不是時候 In time.

全城搜查倖存的叛賊 Sweep the city for any of his followers that yet hold breath.

我們要處決他們 以慶祝此番大捷 So that we may rob them of it in celebration of glorious victory.

去你媽的 你這羅馬混蛋 Fuck your little bird, you Roman cunt.

搜仔細了 Search everywhere.

全都找出來 Search them all!

讓士兵們吃飯休息 Give men rest and meal.

明天一早就上山 Tomorrow's dawn shall see them march upon the ridge.

隨從營地怎麼辦 What of followers' camp,

還有斯巴達克斯放出來的羅馬人 and the Romans freed by Spartacus?

要讓他們進城嗎 Shall they be moved within safety of city walls?

只允許士兵進城 Only soldiers to be permitted within.

答不對口令的人 Any found absent proper watchword

格殺勿論 to be executed upon sight.

我可不希望滿街叛賊的屍體 I would not have streets swollen with bodies errant rebels

給他們提供藏身之處 yet could secret themselves among.

不過少數人可以特殊對待 Though deserving few shall be granted consideration.

派人把這張單子上的人送到我宅子 Dispatch your men and see all upon this brought to villa.

遵命 Imperator.

你恢復原狀了 愷撒 Ah, you return to form, Caesar.

這樣子好多了 A most welcomed sight.

我剛剛還在讚賞他 I was only just praising him for his ability

居然能毫不費力地混進野狗群 to blend so effortlessly with a pack of savage dogs.

誰敢這樣想呢 A thing of ill consideration,

如果不是克拉蘇運籌帷幄的話 had Crassus not plucked scheme from fevered brain.

很抱歉我曾對此持懷疑態度 I am of regret to have ever laid doubt upon it.

聽到希留愛沙山解放的消息 The Senate will be most pleased

元老院肯定倍感欣慰 to greet news of Sinuessa en Valle's liberation.

先別急著回羅馬 Linger before return to Rome,

我們一起屠殺戰俘以慶功 see it celebrated with Carnificina.

處決戰俘 Executions?

黃昏開始 As night greets us.

我騰出了最好的宅子 I've set aside one of the finest villas

供你在慶功會之前休息沐浴 for you to rest and see yourself to bath, until such a time.

出乎我意料 不過感謝款待 A gesture unexpected, yet much appreciated.

謝謝 Gratitude.

瞧他趾高氣昂的 Preening little fuck.

同感 A sentiment shared.

不過他代表了元老院 Yet he holds the ear of the Senate,

我要好好款待他 and I would see him well satisfied

讓他回羅馬後為我們的勝利美言幾句 to further bolster tale of our victory carried back to Rome.

明眼人都能看出這算不上勝利 You speak again of victory shrouded from discerning eye.

斯巴達克斯還活著 Spartacus yet lives,

在米利亞峰的叛賊實力不容小覷 with considerable force aiding him upon Melia Ridge.

他們逃不出去的 There is no escape from the ridge.

無路可走 It stands impassable.

這種話 傻瓜葛雷博就說過 Words most likely broken by the fool Glaber

當時他把叛賊困在了維蘇威火山上 when he had the rebel trapped upon Vesuvius.

你覺得我是傻瓜 You believe me the fool?

我相信你有無窮的謀略 I believe you a man of infinite plots,

মন্তব্যসমূহ

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left