Star Wars

Star Wars

Laadige alla Chinese-bg-code subtiiter

Väljalaske info

SW Episode 4 A New Hope 1977 720p BluRay nHD x264-NhaNc3
Kommenteerib klseklse
chs

Sildid

BluRay
x264
720p
720
HD
Avaldatud: 2015-08-15
Allalaadimised: 210
Kuulmispuudega: No

Chinese-bg-code subtiitrite eelvaade

Esimesed 200 rida.

很久很久以前,

在一个遥远的银河中...

星球大战

第四章

新希望

在这个时候 内战连连

反抗军的飞船从秘密基地袭击邪恶的帝国军

并赢取了初次胜利

在这次战争中

反抗军的间谍

窃取了帝国的终极武器“死星”的设计图

死星是一座武装太空站

具威力足以摧毁一个星球

在邪恶的帝国军追捕下

莉娅公主急于将偷得设计图护送回航

用它来解救她的人民

并且使整个银河系获得新生...

你听到了吗? Did you hear that?

他们毁坏了主反应堆 They shut down the main reactor.

我们肯定完蛋了 We'll be destroyed for sure.

太疯狂了 This is madness.

我们死定了 We're doomed.

公主这次无法脱身了 There'll be no escape for the princess this time.

那是什么? What's that?

R2-D2 你在哪里? R2-D2, where are you?

总算找到你了 At last!

你到哪里去了? Where have you been?

他们就要从这里过来了 They're heading in this direction.

我们该怎么办? What are we going to do?

我们会被送到开索的乱坟场... We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel...

被捣成碎片的! smashed into who knows what!

等等 你要去哪里? Wait a minute. Where are you going?

死星的设计图不在主计算机中 The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.

你截取的那些信息到哪里去了? Where are those transmissions you intercepted?

你把那些设计图怎么了? What have you done with those plans?

我们没有截取任何的信息 We intercepted no transmissions.

这是一艘领事飞船 This is a consular ship.

我们在执行外交任务 We're on a diplomatic mission.

如果这是领事飞船... If this is a consular ship...

那么大使在哪里? where is the ambassador?

指挥官 掘地三尺也要把那些设计图找出来 Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans...

把乘客带来!要活的! and bring me the passengers! I want them alive!

那里有一个 设定为击晕模式 There's one. Set for stun.

她没事的 She'll be all right.

报告维达勋爵 我们抓到了一个囚犯 Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.

嘿 这里是不允许进入的 是禁区 Hey! You're not permitted in there. It's restricted.

你会失灵的 You'll be deactivated for sure.

不要嫌我啰嗦... Don't you call me a mindless philosopher...

你不该去那里 you overweight glob of grease!

在别人看到你之前快出来吧 Now come out before somebody sees you.

秘密使命?什么计划? Secret mission? What plans?

你在说什么? What are you talking about?

我不要进去 I'm not getting in there.

我一定会后悔的 I'm going to regret this.

又来了一个 There goes another one.

别开火 没有生命体 Hold your fire. There's no life forms.

里面一定是些铁家伙 It must have short-circuited.

真奇怪 损坏从这里看不是那么严重 That's funny. The damage doesn't look as bad from out here.

你确定这里安全吗? Are you sure this thing is safe?

哦 Oh.

达斯·维德 只有你才会这么的胡作非为 Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold.

帝国参议院不会对此坐视不理的 The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this.

当他们知道你攻击了外交...... When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic...

不要装得这么惊讶 殿下 Don't act so surprised, Your Highness.

你可不是在干什么好事 You weren't on any mercy mission this time.

叛军的间谍向你们的飞船定向传输了若干信息 Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies.

我想知道他们发送给你的那些计划是怎么回事 I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

我不知道你在说什么 I don't know what you're talking about.

我是帝国参议院的成员... I'm a member of the Imperial Senate...

去阿尔德兰执行一项外交任务 on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.

你是叛军的一员 帝国的叛徒 You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.

把她带走 Take her away!

劫持她很危险 Holding her is dangerous.

如果事情传出去... If word of this gets out...

可能在参议院中会产生对叛军的怜悯 it could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the senate.

种种迹象表明叛军间谍在和她联系 I've traced the rebel spies to her.

现在只有通过她才能找到他们的秘密基地 Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

她死也不会说什么的 She'll die before she'll tell you anything.

都交给我吧 Leave that to me.

发出一个求救信号... Send a distress signal...

然后告诉参议院所有船上的人都死了 and then inform the senate that all aboard were killed.

维德勋爵 死星的设计图... Lord Vader, the battle station plans...

不在这艘飞船上... are not aboard this ship...

而且并没有以其他方式传送走 and no transmissions were made.

刚刚一个逃生舱在战斗中被扔出飞船 An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting...

但是没有发现里面有生命迹象 but no life forms were aboard.

她一定把计划藏在那个逃生舱了 She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod.

派一支部队去把它找回来 指挥官 在我个人看来 Send a detachment down to retrieve them... See to it personally, Commander.

这次不会有任何人阻止我们 There'll be no one to stop us this time.

是 长官 Yes, sir.

我们怎么这么倒霉? How did we get into this mess?

我真不知是怎么回事 I really don't know how.

似乎有人安排我们去受苦一样 We seem to be made to suffer.

这就是我们的命运吧 It's our lot in life.

我必须休息一下不然就要散架了 I've got to rest before I fall apart.

我的关节就要冻结了 My joints are almost frozen.

这里真是个荒无人烟的地方! What a desolate place this is!

你以为你在往哪里走? Where do you think you're going?

我才不往那里走呢 Well, I'm not going that way.

那里太多岩石了 It's much too rocky.

这边的看起来好走许多 This way is much easier.

你怎么会觉得... What makes you think...

那里会有住人的地方呢? there are settlements over there?

别和我谈什么技术 Don't get technical with me.

什么任务?你在说什么? What mission? What are you talking about?

我受够你了 I've just about had enough of you.

你往那里走吧 Go that way.

不到一天你就会失灵的... You'll be malfunctioning within a day...

你这个目光短浅的废铜烂铁 you nearsighted scrap pile.

而且别让我发现你跟着我祈求帮助 And don't let me catch you following me begging for help...

因为我是绝不会帮你的 because you won't get it.

我不要冒险 No more adventures.

我不走那条路 I'm not going that way.

那个该死的蠢货 That malfunctioning little twerp.

这都是他的错 This is all his fault.

是他把我骗到这条路来的... He tricked me into going this way...

但是他也不会好到哪里去 but he'll do no better.

等一下!那是什么? Wait! What's that?

一个运输车 A transport.

我得救了 I'm saved!

在这里! Over here!

嘿! Hey!

嘿! Hey!

救命!请救救我! Help! Please help!

R2? R2?

R2-D2 是你!是你! R2-D2, it is you! It is you!

逃生舱里曾经有人 Someone was in the pod.

是往这个方向走的 The tracks go off in this direction.

看 长官 是机器人 Look, sir, droids.

我们停下来了 We stopped.

起来!起来! Wake up! Wake up!

我们死定了 We're doomed.

你觉得他们会把我们镕了吗? Do you think they'll melt us down?

别开枪!别开枪! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

什么时候才能结束呀? Will this never end?

好吧 我们走 All right, fine. Let's go.

卢克!卢克! Luke! Luke!

卢克 告诉你叔叔 如果他买一个会翻译的机器人 Luke, tell Uncle if he gets a translator...

一定要懂波西才行 be sure it speaks Bocce.

我们看起来没有太多的选择 我会告诉他的 Doesn't look like we have much of a choice, but I'll remind him.

好 我就要那个红色的 Yeah, we'll take that red one.

不 不是那个 No, not that one.

我想你是被用于行使繁文缛节的 I suppose you're programmed for etiquette and protocol.

什么意思?这是我的主要功能 先生 Protocol? Why, it's my primary function, sir.

我对于所有的风俗习惯都了如指掌... I am well-versed in all the customs...

我不需要你这样的机器人 I have no need for a protocol droid.

你当然不需要了 先生 Of course you haven't, sir.

在这样的环境中是不需要的 Not in an environment such as this.

这就是为什么我已计划... That is why I have been programmed...

我只需要一个机器人能够懂得... What I really need is a droid who understands...

水蒸气蒸发器的二进制语言 the binary language of moisture vaporators.

蒸发器?先生 我的首要任务是操纵二进制货物起重机... Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters...

在各个方面都和你的蒸发器很类似 very similar to your vaporators in most respects.

你懂波西语吗? Can you speak Bocce?

我当然懂了 先生 它就像是我的第二语言一样 Of course I can, sir. It's like a second language to me...

好吧 你闭嘴吧 我要这个了 Yeah, all right. Shut up. I'll take this one.

卢克! Luke!

把这两个带到仓库去 好吗? Take these two over to the garage, will you?

在午饭前把它们洗干净 I want them cleaned up before dinner.

但是我要去托西空间站呢 But I was going into Tosche Station...

去拿一些电整流器 to pick up some power converters.

只要把家里的事情做完 You can waste time with your friends...

我随便你和你的朋友们怎么浪费时间 when your chores are done.

现在快干活吧 把它搞好 Now come on. Get to it.

好吧 来吧 All right. Come on.

还有那个红色的 过来! And the red one. Come on.

嘿 快来 那个红色的 我们走 Well, come on, red. Let's go.

欧文叔叔! Uncle Owen!

什么事? Yeah?

这个R2的发动机坏了 看! This R2 unit has a bad motivator. Look.

嘿 看看你们卖给我们什么烂玩意! Hey, what are you trying to push on us?

打扰一下 先生... Excuse me, sir...

那个R2的情况非常好 绝对是笔好买卖 but that R2 unit is in prime condition, a real bargain.

欧文叔叔 那个怎么样? Uncle Owen, what about that one?

那个蓝色的如何? What about that blue one?

我们要那个了 We'll take that one.

把它拿走 Take this away.

你一定会对他满意的 先生 You'll be very pleased with that one, sir.

他的状态绝对是一流的 He really is in first-class condition.

我以前和他共事过 I've worked with him before.

他来了 Here he comes.

好吧 我们走 O.K. Let's go.

现在 你可不要忘了这事 Now, don't you forget this.

为什么我要为你卖命 Why I should stick my neck out for you...

这可不是我该做的 is quite beyond my capacity.

感谢造物主! Thank the maker!

油浴实在是太舒服了 This oil bath is going to feel so good.

沙土的侵蚀让我的情况很不好 I've got such a bad case of dust contamination...

我都快不能动了 I can barely move.

太不公平了 It just isn't fair.

诶 毕格斯是对的 Oh, Biggs is right.

我永远都不能离开这里 I'm never gonna get out of here.

我可以帮上什么忙吗? Is there anything I might do to help?

你帮不了我 除非你能改变时间 No. Not unless you can alter time...

加快收获的速度 或者把我传送出这个乱石堆 speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock.

恐怕我不能 先生 I don't think so, sir.

我只是一个机器人 I'm only a droid...

对于这方面的知识不太了解 and not very knowledgeable about such things...

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Star Wars

Kommentaarid

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left