Casablanca

Casablanca

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

[卡萨布兰卡] Casablanca 1942 720p BluRay flac x264-ESiR Eng
ناشر Donaled
Reupload by Donalded on 11 May, 2026

برچسب‌ها

bluray
تاریخ انتشار: 2026-05-11
تعداد دانلود: 109
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

نخستین 200 خط.

汉福瑞 鲍加特 英格丽 褒曼 保罗 亨瑞德

“卡萨布兰卡”

编 剧 朱丽斯 J 菲利普 G 艾普斯泰恩 霍华德 柯克

导 演 迈克尔 卡提兹

随着第二次世界大战的临近... With the coming of the Second World War...

...无数困在欧洲的人们将目光满是希望或是绝望的... ...many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately...

...投向仍旧处于自由的美国 ...toward the freedom of the Americas.

里斯本成为最大的中转站 lisbon became the great embarkation point.

但并非每个人都能直接到达里斯本 But not everybody could get to lisbon directly.

于是一条艰苦 迂回的逃难路线出现了 And so a torturous, roundabout refugee trail sprang up.

从巴黎到马赛... Paris to Marseilles...

...越过地中海到奥兰 ...across the Mediterranean to Oran.

之后 乘火车或汽车或是步行 沿着非洲的海岸线... Then, by train or auto or foot, across the rim of Africa...

...来到法属摩洛哥的卡萨布兰卡 ...to Casablanca in French Morocco.

在这里 幸运的人 通过花钱或是权利或者凭运气... Here, the fortunate ones, through money or influence or luck...

...可能取得离境签证并急忙赶往里斯本 ...might obtain exit visas and scurry to lisbon.

再从里斯本前往新大陆 And from lisbon to the New World.

而其余的人则留在卡萨布兰卡 But the others wait in Casablanca.

除了等待 等待... And wait and wait...

...还是等待 ...and wait.

所有警官注意: To all officers:

两位携带公文的德国信使在从奥兰驶出的火车上被暗杀 Two German couriers carrying official documents murdered on train from Oran.

凶手及其可能的共犯正前往卡萨布兰卡 Murderer and possible accompllces headed for Casablanca.

拘捕所有可疑人物并搜查被盗文件 Round up all suspicious characters and search them for stolen document.

请务必引起重视 Important.

让我们看下你的证件? May we see your papers?

我没有带在身上 I don't think I have them on me.

- 既然这样 你必须跟我们走一趟 - 等一下 可能是我… - In that case, you'll have to come along. - Wait. It's possible that I...

噢 在这里 Yes. Here they are.

这些证件已经过期三个星期了 你必须跟我们走 These papers expired three weeks ago. you'll have to come along.

站住! Halt!

站住! Halt!

我将遵守诺言 以及其他的 菲利普 贝当 法国元帅

自由法国

自由 平等 博爱

- 那边出什么事了? - 我不知道 亲爱的 - What on earth is going on there? - I don't know, my dear.

抱歉 先生 抱歉 夫人 你们没听说吗? Pardon, monsieur. Pardon, madame. Have you not heard?

我们没听说什么 能听懂的就更少了 We hear very little, and we understand even less.

两位德国信使的尸体在沙漠里被找到了 是被谋杀的 Two German couriers were found murdered in the desert.

在荒无人烟的沙漠里 The unoccupied desert.

按惯例要拘捕那些难民 自由主义者... This is the customary roundup of refugees, llberals...

...还有 当然 给雷诺找个漂亮女孩儿 就是本地的警察总长 ...and, of course, a beautiful young girl for Renault, the prefect of police.

随着这些不幸的难民... Along with these unhappy refugees...

...全欧洲的人渣们也都汇集到了卡萨布兰卡 ...the scum of Europe has gravitated to Casablanca.

有些为了离境签证等了好几年 Some of them have been waiting years for a visa.

我请求您 先生 您自己也要当心 小心点 l beg of you, monsieur, watch yourself. Be on guard.

这里满是秃鹰 This place is full of vultures.

到处都有秃鹰 到处都是! Vultures everywhere. Everywhere!

- 谢谢 非常感谢 - 不用谢 再见 先生 - Thank you. Thank you very much. - Not at all. Au revoir, monsieur.

- 再见 夫人 - 再见 - Au revoir, madame. - Au revoir.

真是个有趣的小家伙 What an amusing little fellow.

服务生 Waiter.

- 噢 我真笨 - 怎么了?亲爱的 - Oh, how silly of me. - What, dear?

我把钱包丢在饭店里了 I've left my wallet in the hotel.

或许明天我们就能登上飞机了 Perhaps tomorrow we'll be on the plane.

瑞克美式咖啡馆

德国容克运输机

万岁 希特勒 万岁 希特勒 Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.

能见同你再次见面真是太好了 司查斯少校 It is good to see you again, Major Strasser.

谢谢 谢谢 Thank you, thank you.

容我介绍下雷诺上校 卡萨布兰卡的警察总长 司查斯少校 May I present Captain Renault, police prefect of Casablanca. Major Strasser.

未被占领的法国属地 欢迎你来到卡萨布兰卡 Unoccupied France welcomes you to Casablanca.

谢谢 上校 来到这里真好 Thank you, captain. It's good to be here.

司查斯少校 这位是我的副官 卡瑟尔中尉 Major Strasser, my aide, lleutenant Casselle.

唐尼尔利上校 意大利军听候你的指示 Captain Tonnelll. The ltallan service at your command.

您太客气了 That is kind of you.

你可能会觉得卡萨布兰卡的天气稍微有点儿偏暖 You may find the cllmate of Casablanca a trifle warm.

我们德国人必须适应各种天气 从俄国到撒哈拉 We Germans must get used to all cllmates, from Russia to the Sahara.

或许你所指的不是天气 Perhaps you weren't referring to weather.

那会是什么? What else?

被谋杀的信使 你们都做了些什么? The murder of the couriers. What has been done?

我手下拘捕的疑犯人数是平常的两倍 My men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.

不过我们已经知道凶手是谁了 But we know already who the murderer is.

很好 他现在被抓住了吗? Good. Is he in custody?

不用着急 今晚他会去瑞克咖啡馆 所有人都会去瑞克咖啡馆 No hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

我听说过这家咖啡馆 也听说过瑞克本人 I've already heard about this café. And also about Mr. Rick himself.

lt had to be you It had to be you lt had to be you It had to be you

l wandered around and finally found The somebody who l wandered around and finally found The somebody who

Could make me be true Could make me be blue Could make me be true Could make me be blue

And even be glad just to be sad Thinking of you And even be glad just to be sad Thinking of you

Some others I've seen Might never be mean Some others I've seen Might never be mean

Might never be cross, or try to be boss But they wouldn't do Might never be cross, or try to be boss But they wouldn't do

For nobody else gave me a thrill For nobody else gave me a thrill

Honey, with all your faults I love you still Honey, with all your faults I love you still

Had to be you, wonderful you Had to be you Had to be you, wonderful you Had to be you

'Cause my hair is curly 'Cause my hair is curly

'Cause my teeth are pearly 'Cause my teeth are pearly

等待 等待 还是等待 Waiting, waiting, waiting.

我永远也离不开这里了 I'll never get out of here.

我会死在卡萨布兰卡 I'll die in Casablanca.

你就不能再加一点吗? But can't you make it just a little more?

求你了? Please?

抱歉 夫人 可钻石在市场上不好卖 大家都在卖钻石 Sorry, madam, but diamonds are a drug on the market. Everybody sells diamonds.

到处都是钻石 2400 There are diamonds everywhere. 2400.

好吧 All right.

卡车正等着呢 人也都到了 一切都-- The trucks are waiting. The men are waiting. Everything--

是圣迪亚戈号渔船 It's the fishing smack Santiago.

明天晚上1点离开 是从这里前往麦地那的三艘船里的最后一艘 lt leaves at 1 tomorrow night, here from the end of La Medina. Third boat.

- 谢谢 谢谢 - 再带上15,000法郎现金 - Thank you. Thank you. - And bring 15,000 francs in cash.

记住 是现金 Remember, in cash.

好啊 Cheerio.

- 去开门 阿卜杜勒 - 好的 教授 - Open up, Abdul. - Yes, professor.

- 服务生? - 有什么事吗 夫人? - Waiter? - Yes, madame?

你去问问瑞克可不可以跟我们一起喝酒? Will you ask Rick if he'll have a drink with us?

他从不同客人喝酒的 从不 我从没见他这么做过 He never drinks with customers. Never. I have never seen it.

是什么让酒馆老板如此势利? What makes saloonkeepers so snobbish?

或许要是你告诉他... Perhaps if you told him...

...我经营着阿姆斯特丹第二大的银行 ...l ran the second- largest banking house in Amsterdam.

才第二大? 瑞克不会看得上的 Second largest? That wouldn't impress Rick.

阿姆斯特丹的头号银行家正在我们的厨房里做糕点师傅 The leading banker in Amsterdam is now the pastry chef in our kitchen.

我们可算有指望了 We have something to look forward to.

他爸爸就是服务生 And his father is the bellboy.

先生 Monsieur.

1,000法郞支票

好的 瑞克

抱歉 Excuse me.

对不起 先生 这是私人的房间 I'm sorry, sir. This is a private room.

好大胆 你以为我是谁--? Of all the nerve. Who do you think--?

我知道里面在赌博 这又不是什么秘密 你竟敢不让我进去 l know there is gambling in there. There's not secret. You dare not keep me out.

有事吗?出什么事了? Yes? What's the trouble?

从火奴鲁鲁到柏林的每个赌场我都去过 I have been in every gambling room between Honolulu and Berlln.

要是你认为我没资格进这样的赌场... And if you think I'm going to be kept out of a saloon like this...

...你就大错特错了 ...you're much mistaken.

抱歉让一下 你好 瑞克 Excuse me, please. Hello, Rick.

你的现金在酒吧里很好用 Your cash is good at the bar.

什么?你知道我是谁吗? What? Do you know who I am?

我当然知道 酒吧还让你进来算你走运 I do. You're lucky the bar is open to you.

这太可恶了!我会让媒体曝光的 This is outrageous! I shall report it to The Angriff.

看看你刚才的样子 被人看到还以为你一辈子都是这样子 Watching you just now, one would think you've been doing this all your life.

- 是什么让你觉得我不是那样子? - 不为什么 - What makes you think I haven't? - Nothing.

- 只不过在你刚来卡萨布兰卡的时候 我以为-- - 你以为什么? - But when you first came to Casablanca, I thought-- - You thought what?

我有什么权利去以为的? What right do I have to think?

我可以坐下说吗? May l?

那两个德国信使太不走运了 不是吗? Too bad about those two German couriers, wasn't it?

他们可算是走运了 昨天他们都还是只不过是两个德国办事员... They got a lucky break. Yesterday they were just two german clerks...

...今天他们就成了光荣的为国捐躯 ...today they are the honored dead.

你是个尖刻的人 瑞克 要是你能原谅我这么说的话 You are a very cynical person, Rick, if you'll forgive me for saying so.

我原谅你 I forgive you.

- 谢谢 你要跟我喝一杯吗? - 不了 - Will you have a drink with me? - No.

我都忘了 你从来都不跟人喝酒--请再给我一杯 I forgot, you never drink with-- I'll have another, please.

好的 先生 Yes, Monsieur.

你很鄙视我 对吧? You despise me, don't you?

既然我会让你这么想 我想大概是吧 If I gave you any thought, I probably would.

可为什么? But why?

你不支持我做的那种生意? Do you object to the kind of business I do?

可想想看要是我不帮他们那些可怜的难民就必定困在这儿了 But think of all those poor refugees who must rot here if I didn't help them.

那还不算太坏 通过我自己的办法 我给他们提供离境签证 That's not so bad. Through ways of my own, I provide them with exit visas.

要收钱的 尤伽迪 是要收钱的 For a price, Ugarte. For a price.

可要是替那些付不起雷诺开出价钱的可怜人们想想 But think of all the poor devils who can't meet RenauIt's price.

我以半价替他们弄到离境签证 这样也算是寄生虫吗? l get it for them for half. Is that so parasitic?

我不介意你做寄生虫 我反对你做杀价的寄生虫 I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut- Rate one.

好了 今晚以后我跟这里的一切就没关系了 Well, after tonight I will be through with the whole business.

我就要走了 终于 离开这个卡萨布兰卡 And I'm leaving, finally, this Casablanca.

你的离境签证是向谁买的?雷诺还是你自己? Who did you bribe for your visa? Renault or yourself?

我自己 我觉得还是自己的价钱更合理 Myself. I found myself much more reasonable.

你看 瑞克 Look, Rick.

知道这是什么吗? Know what this is?

就算是你也没见过的东西 Something that even you have never seen.

过境函 由戴高乐将军签发的 Letters of transit signed by General de Gaulle.

不得作废 不得盘问 Cannot be rescinded. Not even questioned.

等一下 One moment.

今晚我要把这些卖个自己做梦也想不到的高价 Tonight I'll be selling those for more money than I ever dreamed of.

之后 再见了 卡萨布兰卡 And then, addio, Casablanca.

你知道 瑞克 我在卡萨布兰卡有很多朋友 不过... You know, Rick. I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow...

...也许仅是因为你看不起我 你是我唯一信任的人 ...just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.

你能替我保管这些吗 好吗? Will you keep these for me, please?

- 多久? - 或许就一个小时 或者更长一点儿 - For how long? - Perhaps an hour. Perhaps a little longer.

- 我可不想把这些东西留在自己这里过夜 - 那个你不用担心 - I don't want them here overnight. - Don't be afraid of that.

请替我保管好它们 Please keep them for me.

谢谢 我就知道我可以信任你 Thank you. I knew I could trust you.

服务生 我在等人 Waiter. I'll be expecting some people.

要是有人找我 我就在这里 If anybody asks for me, I'll be right here.

好的 先生 Yes, Monsieur.

瑞克... Rick...

...我希望你现在能 ...l hope you're more impressed with me now.

请恕我失陪 我会把我的好运气分给你的轮盘的 If you'll forgive me, I'll share my good luck with your roulette wheel.

你等等 Just a moment.

我听传言说那两个德国信使身上就带着过境函 l heard a rumor those two German couriers were carrying letters of transit.

嗯? Huh?

噢 我也听过那谣言 可怜的家伙们 Oh. I've heard that rumor too. Poor devils.

你说的没错 尤伽迪 我现在对你是更看重了 You're right, Ugarte. I am a little more impressed with you.

-说吧 谁遇到麻烦了?- 我们遇到麻烦了 - Say, who's got trouble? - We got trouble

- 多大的麻烦?- 天大的麻烦 - How much trouble? - Too much trouble

噢 那现在 你们还不好好工作 敲敲木头 Well, now, don't you frown Just knuckle down and knock on wood

- 谁不高兴了?- 我们不高兴了 - Who's unhappy? - We're unhappy

- 有多不高兴?- 太不高兴了 - How unhappy? - Too unhappy

呃-呵 那没事的当你心情不好的时候 只要敲敲木头就行 Uh- Oh, that won't do When you are blue just knock on wood

- 谁倒霉了?- 我们倒霉了 - Who's unlucky? - We're unlucky

- 有多倒霉?- 太倒霉了 - How unlucky? - Too unlucky

不过只要你敲敲木头你的运气就会变好了 But your luck will change If you'll arrange to knock on wood

- 谁一无所有了?- 我们一无所有了 - Who's got nothing? - We got nothing

- 有多一无所有?- 一无所有得不能再一无所有了 - How much nothing? - Too much nothing

跟我念 一无所有并不可怕 只要敲敲木头就好 Say, nothing's not an awful lot But knock on wood

- 现在谁在高兴?- 我们在高兴 - Now who's happy? - We're happy

- 有多高兴?- 非常高兴 -Just how happy? - Very happy

我们要说的办法就是 敲敲木头 That's the way we're gonna say So knock on wood

- 现在谁在走运?- 我们在走运 - Now who's lucky? - We're all lucky

- 有多走运?- 非常走运 -Just how lucky? - Very lucky

那好 接着笑让我们再一次 敲敲木头 Well, smile again and once again Let's knock on wood

- 你好 瑞克 - 你好 法拉利 - Hello, Rick. - Hello, Ferrari.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Casablanca

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left