ആദ്യത്തെ 200 വരികൾ.
环球影业 荣誉出品
唐·希格尔 电影作品
沃尔特·马修 领衔饰演
「查理·瓦瑞克」 片名:〈大盗查理〉
领衔主演:乔·唐·贝克
费利西亚·法尔
安迪·罗宾逊
联袂主演:谢瑞·诺丝、诺曼·费尔、邝炳雄 伍德罗·帕弗里、威廉·沙勒特、杰奎琳·斯科特
特别演出:约翰·沃侬
摄影指导:迈克尔·巴特勒 色彩技术支持:特艺集团
使用潘那维申器材摄影 美国电影协会批准公映
配乐:拉罗·司福林
执行制片人:詹宁斯·朗
改编自约翰·瑞斯所著小说《抢劫者们》
(新墨西哥州,崔斯·库赛斯镇 西部富达银行)
剧本改编:霍华德·罗德曼 与 迪恩·瑞斯纳
制片及导演:唐·希格尔
I'm afraid you're in a red zone. There's your bank parking. 恐怕妳闯入了禁区,银行停车位在那边
Oh, I was just letting my husband out. 我只是让我丈夫下车
I just have to cash a cheque, Officer. 警官,我只是要兑现支票
I'd appreciate it if you let her sit here for a few minutes. 如果你允许她在此停留几分钟,我会很感激
See, I've got this busted ankle. 瞧,我的脚踝受伤了
Listen, why don't you let me park the car, 听着,不如让我把车停好
and then you endorse the cheque and I'll go in and cash it. 你给支票签名,然后由我进银行兑现
I'll go in and cash my own cheque. It's my cheque, isn't it? 我进银行兑现我自己的支票,这是我的支票,对吧?
Now, I'm going to endorse it and cash it myself. 现在我要签名并亲自兑现它
I think he's afraid I'm going to abscond with the money. 他担心我拿到钱后潜逃
Don't have to be waited on hand or foot like I was some damn old crock. 不必像伺候老废物一样对待我
- Nobody said you were an old crock! - Well, you implied it! - 没人说你是老废物! - 妳刚才暗示了!
Okay. It's okay. 那好吧
You can park here. But please make it as quick as you can. 你们可以停在这里,但请您尽可能快点
Much obliged, Officer. 不胜感激,警官
Marry a hippie, and she'll start endorsing your cheques. 娶了嬉皮士后,她会开始惦记你的支票
"Colorado, George Adam, 1-7-4-2." 「科罗拉多州,乔治·亚当,1742」
What? 什么?
Plates on that Connie. 那辆黄色轿车的车牌
What about them? 车牌怎么了?
I don't know. I'm almost sure I've seen that number on a hot sheet. 我不知道,我应该在热点警讯里见过那车牌
So, run a check on it. 那就跟总部核实一下
San Miguel four, requesting a make on Colorado license, 圣·米格尔四号警车,请求检查一张科罗拉多州车牌
"George Adam, 1-7-4-2." 「乔治·亚当,1742」
- Have a nice day, Rick. - Thank you, Miss Ambar. - 瑞克,祝今日愉快 - 谢谢妳,安芭小姐
- Morning. - Good Morning, sir. - 早安 - 早上好,先生
- Would you please endorse this, sir. - Oh! Sure. - 先生,请您在这里签名 - 噢!当然
Here, I'll use my own pen. I write a little better with it. 我用自己的笔,我会写得更顺手
- Here you are. - Thank you. - 写好了 - 谢谢您
Um, do you have an account here, Mr. Pennis? 佩尼斯先生,您有本银行的账户吗?
No, but that's a good cheque. 没有,但这是张有效支票
I'm sure it is, Mr. Pennis, but I'll have to get an okay from the bank manager. 那是当然,佩尼斯先生,但我必须请示银行经理批准
- Sure. - Excuse me. - 好的 - 失陪
- Miss Vesta. - What, honey? - 薇丝塔小姐 - 什么事?
Can we get an okay from Mr. Young on this? 杨先生能批准这张支票吗?
Oh, yes. 可以
Hello, Jessie, San Miguel four. 喂,杰茜,我是圣·米格尔四号警车
Have you got anything on those Colorado plates yet? 科罗拉多州车牌的事检查好了吗?
Not yet. We're still checking. I'll get right back to you. 没有,仍在检查,我办妥后会通知你
- Mr. Pennis? - Yes, sir. - 佩尼斯先生? - 我来了
I'm sorry, sir, but it's an out-of-state bank. 抱歉,先生,这是外州银行的支票
But that's a bank cashier's cheque, sir. What could possibly be wrong with that? 可这是银行本票,先生,这怎么可能出错?
I'm sure it's fine. I'll just have my secretary check on it. 那是当然,我只是得让秘书检查一下
- Sure. - Miss Vesta. - 好的 - 薇丝塔小姐
Yes, Mr. Young? 杨先生,什么事?
Would you mind getting on the phone verifying that cheque? 妳能打电话核实一下这张支票吗?
That's a perfectly good cheque! 这是张有效支票!
- Come on, pop, against the wall! - Don't no mother move! - 老爷子,面壁站好! - 不要轻举妄动!
Keep your hands up! 双手举起来!
Okay, open that vault and nobody'll get hurt. 打开保险库就没人会受伤
Oh, my God. My God! 我的天呐!
You wanna die for somebody else's money? 你想为别人的钱而死吗?
No, but I can't-- 不想,但我不能…
Move it! Move it! 快打开保险库!
San Miguel four, this is control. Rudy? 圣·米格尔四号警车,总部呼叫,收到了吗?
San Miguel four. Go ahead. Jessie. 圣·米格尔四号警车收到,杰茜,请讲
Looks like you've got something. 看来你们有所发现
"Colorado, George Adam, 1-7-4-2" is a hot plate. 「科罗拉多州,乔治·亚当,1742」在热点警讯里
It goes with a green Camaro stolen in Denver on July 7th. 是一辆绿色科迈罗的车牌,七月七日于丹佛市被偷
Well, it's on a '72 Continental now. 现在是一辆1972年产大陆车的车牌
The Sheriff's on his way. 警长已经出发
- Is that all? - Where's the money, mister? - 就这些? - 先生,钱在哪里?
That's all there is. It's a very small town, sir. 那就是全部的钱,先生,本地是个小镇
You a good dancer? 你是个优秀舞者吗?
- I don't understand, sir. - You're dancing sideways. - 先生,我不明白 - 你这是在悬崖边跳舞
What are you hiding down there? 你在下面藏了什么?
- Oh, nothing. - Pick it up! - 什么都没藏 - 快拿出来!
- What's in there? - Bonds. Non-negotiable bonds. - 里面是什么? - 债券,不可转让的债券
Better be what you're saying. 最好如你所言
Open it up fast! 快点打开!
Yes, sir. 是,先生
- Morning, ma'am. - Morning. - 早安,夫人 - 早安
May I see your driver's license, please? 请妳出示驾照,可以吗?
Oh, certainly. 当然可以
Stop the car! Put down the hood! Stop the car! 快停车!放下引擎盖!快停车!
Look at that, Charley. We creamed them! 查理,看呐,我们击垮了他们!
Hot damn! Creamed pig! 可恶的臭差佬!
Get this on the emergency band. 发出以下紧急通告
There's been a bank robbery over here in Tres Cruces. 崔斯·库赛斯镇发生银行抢劫案
Are you all right, Sheriff? 警长,你没事吧?
It's goddamn shambles. Two officers down. 场面十分糟糕,两位警员受伤
We need help. All units. And an ambulance. 我们需要帮助,派所有单位及救护车出动
- You got that, Jessie? - Yes, sir. - 杰茜,妳明白吗? - 是,长官
The suspects were last seen heading south in a '72 Continental. 最后看见疑犯们驾驶一辆1972年产大陆车开往南方
Now, that's a yellow four-door with those Colorado plates. 黄色车漆,四扇门,科罗拉多州车牌
There are three occupants. A woman's driving, 总共三人,其中开车的是个女人
and they're armed and dangerous. 他们携有武器,很危险
Over and out, Jessie. 杰茜,通话完毕
Are you sure you're all right, Sheriff? 警长,你确定你没事吗?
- How is he? - He's alive, anyway. - 他怎么样? - 无论如何,他还活着
Stick in there, kid. Ambulance will be here in a minute. 孩子,坚持住,救护车随时就到
I got their license! I got their license! "G.A. 1-4-7-2." 我看到了他们的车牌!「乔治·亚当,1472」
Uh, no, it's "G.A. 1-7-4-2." 不对,是「乔治·亚当,1742」
- Right! "G.A. 1-7-4-2." - Thank you. - 对!「乔治·亚当,1742」 - 谢谢你
Sheriff, you have blood on your forehead. You're not gonna die, are you? 警长,您的额头有血,您不会死吧?
Get along home now, son. Go on. 孩子,快回家去吧
Open up in there! Sheriff Horton! 里面的人开门!我是霍顿警长!
- How come the gate's locked? - Bust into it! - 门怎会锁起来? - 撞开它!
- Keep going, honey. - Ow! - 亲爱的,继续开 - 嗷!
I'm-- Oh, I'm-- 我…噢,我…
What's the matter, Nadine? 蕾汀,怎么了?
Cool it, sweetie. It really hurts. 甜心,轻一点,真的很痛
It really hurts. 真的很痛
Easy, honey. 亲爱的,小心
Easy. 小心
All right. Easy, just easy. 好吧,小心点
Atta boy. 好样的
Easy. Easy. 小心点
Hey, come on, Charley! We just can't sit here all day! 查理,拜托!我们不能在这里耗一整天!
- Charley, I want-- - Easy. All right. - 查理,我想… - 好的
We'll get you to a doctor, Nadine. 蕾汀,我们会带妳去看医生
- You know him? - I should hope not! - 你认识他吗? - 我可不愿认识他!
Well, we'll identify him soon enough. 我们很快就能鉴定他的身份
Soon as we get a set of prints. 只要我们得到指纹就行
You call the F.B.I. 你打电话给联邦调查局
We're not a Federal Reserve Bank. 我们不是联邦诸蓄银行
They don't have any jurisdiction here. 联邦调查局对本银行没有管辖权
Well, better get ahold of the D.A.'s office then. 那你最好去联络地方检察官办公室
- Miss Vesta. - Yes? - 薇丝塔小姐 - 什么事?
Call the district attorney's office immediately. 立刻打电话给地方检察官办公室
Yes, yes. 好的
Don't let them delay you. Tell them it's urgent. I'll speak to them at once. 别让他们耽误妳,说有急事,我会马上跟他们谈
Get me Maynard Boyle in Reno. 给我联络雷诺市的梅纳德·波尤
I don't care where he is or what he's doing, get through to him. 我不在乎他在哪里做什么,只管联络到他
Yes, Mr. Young. 是,杨先生
Charley! 查理!
- Toss it, Charley, toss it. - Careful now, this is black powder. - 查理,扔过来 - 小心,这黑色火药威力巨大
No sweat. I've blown up a lot of gooks with this crap and I'm still here. 别担心,我用这玩意炸飞过很多黄种佬,而我依然健在
- Terrific. - Yeah. - 棒极了 - 是呀
Charley. 查理
- Tell you one thing. - What's that? - 告诉你一件事 - 什么事?
They're pros. No identification at all. 他们是职业罪犯,根本没有身份证件
Nothing! Big fat zero. 一无所有!毫无办法
But we're gonna get them. 但我们会抓住这伙劫匪
They'll never get out of New Mexico. 他们绝对无法逃离新墨西哥州
I feel that in my gut. 我的直觉感受如此
I'm gonna nail those sons of bitches to the cross. 我要送这些狗娘养的上绞刑架
She's finished. You know that, don't you? 她完了,你知道的,对吧?
Listen, Charley, you gonna screw around... 查理,你再耽误下去
and some chopper's gonna come and throw a net over us. 警方直升机就会撒网逮住我们
- Charley! - Yeah? - 查理! - 什么事?
I-- 我…
You're right, Harman. She's finished. 哈曼,你说得对,她完了
Yeah. 是呀
All right. Rig the tank and get the ignitor. I'll finish with the powder. 你去装置好油箱和点火器,我来撒完火药
No, I'll finish it. 不,我来撒完火药
Just one time, surprise me and do what I say. 就这一次,请你取悦我,按我说的做
Yeah, yeah, sure. 好的,那当然
Charley, I can't get a spark. 查理,我弄不好点火器
Let's see that. 让我看看
- Oh, you got too big a gap here. - Yeah. - 这里的间隙太大 - 是啊
Here, you gotta bring this cap in. 你得把这间隙缩小
- See it? - All right. - 看见了吗? - 是的
- Did you rig the tank? - Yeah. - 你弄好油箱了吗? - 是的
All right. That's it. Close the door and get the truck started. 很好,去关闭车门,然后启动货车
(查理·瓦瑞克 农药喷洒)
Nadine was a hell of a driver, Charley. 查理,蕾汀是个很厉害的司机
Yeah, she was. 对,她很厉害
Damn, this tooth of mine is killing me. 可恶,这颗牙齿疼死我了
Thought you took care of that last week. 我以为你上周医治好了
Yeah, well, I went to that dentist of yours. 对,我去看过医治你的牙医
He did pretty good on me and Nadine. 他医治我和蕾汀时很奏效
Real fine, Charley. Lots of luck. 那真好,查理,你很走运
You know, Nadine once told me that... 蕾汀曾经跟我说
you and her met in an air circus. 你和她是在空中马戏团相识的
Just her and me in an old biplane. 只有她和我以及一架老式双翼飞机
What'd you do? 你们做什么?
She did wing walking; I did a drunk act. 她在机翼上行走,我表演醉酒驾驶
- A drunk act? - Yeah. - 醉酒驾驶? - 对
I came out of the stands dressed like a drunken sailor, waiving a whiskey bottle. 我登台时打扮成醉酒飞行员,手里摇晃着威士忌酒瓶
Staggered all over the plane. 在飞机上蹒跚
Everybody be hollering, "Stop him! Stop him!" 所有人都大喊「制止他!」
I'd hedgehop around the field a few times... 我会绕着场地低空飞行几圈
and do a flip over, right in front of the grandstand. 然后在观众席面前翻转机身
- On its back? - Yeah. - 机身背部朝地? - 对
Crazy Charley! 疯子查理!
Then one day, I nearly got killed and... 有一天,我差点因此丧命,然后…
figured there must be an easier way. 我便盘算着更简单的谋生方式
- Crop dusting. - Crop dusting. - 农药喷洒 - 农药喷洒
- Yeah. - Chance to fly, be independent. - 对 - 有机会飞行,还能保持独立派作风
Then, of course, we-- 然后,我们…
- We couldn't compete with the, uh-- - The big combines. - 我们竞争不过… - 大型农业公司
- Right. - Yeah. - 对 - 是啊
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.