ആദ്യത്തെ 200 വരികൾ.
這裡就是名聞黑白兩道的幽靈山莊 This is the infamous Ghostly Village,
地勢非常隱密,莊主老鷹 it's well-hidden. The Village Head, Old Hawk
經常派他的手下引帶天下間 sends his men to lead criminals from all over the place
犯了事的惡人來這裡躲藏 to hide here.
所以山莊勢力日增 So, they've grown stronger and stronger.
最近莊內惡人蠢蠢欲動 Lately, the villagers are getting restless,
圖謀作亂 they're planning a revolt.
八皇爺得此消息約會了楚留香 So the 8th Prince has a meeting with Chu Liuxiang,
在雪地行宮裡密謀對策 they're planning strategies in the Snowy Palace.
現在的形勢已經非常危急 The time is crucial.
楚香帥,你今天晚上一定要動手了 General Chu, you must act tonight!
八皇爺,這都是你的計畫周詳 Eighth Prince, you've an immaculate plan.
幽靈山莊詭秘莫測 The people of Ghostly Village are unpredictable,
如果皇府真的被他們的人滲透 if they already have spies around me,
我相信只有這個辦法才可以混進去 I believe this is the only way to sneak in.
我們這個計畫 I don't think even
毫無疑問連那個最奸詐狡猾的老鷹 the crafty Old Hawk
也想不到 could think up a plan like ours!
你的意思是說我八皇爺 Are you saying that
比老鷹還要狡猾嗎? I'm more cunning than Old Hawk?
好了,天快亮了,你也該準備一下 It's almost daybreak, you should get yourself ready.
計畫立刻便要進行 The plan's about to start.
你也應該找時間來休息一下 You should take some rest.
明天還要做一場好戲 You need to put on a good show tomorrow.
什麼事? What is it?
有刺客 Assassin!
次日京城,八皇爺府內 The next day. Residence of Eight Prince in the capital.
龍國師,楚留香回來了 Teacher Long, Chu Liuxiang's back.
龍國師,八皇爺昨天晚上已經死了 Teacher Long, Eighth Prince was killed last night.
誰說的? Says who?
是我親眼看見的 I saw with my own eyes.
八皇爺 Eighth Prince.
楚留香,你到底是回來了 Chu Liuxiang, you're back finally.
你不是八皇爺 You aren't the Eighth Prince.
我為什麼不是八皇爺? Why not?
因為… Because...
你以為昨天晚上親手殺了我 You thought you killed me last night?
其實我以狗換人 In fact I placed a dog in my bed.
你殺的只是一條狗 You just killed a dog.
楚留香,把主使你的人說出來 Chu Liuxiang, tell me who sent you,
我可以饒你一死 I could spare your life.
你倒不笨,但是我也不會笨到 You're smart! But I'm not stupid enough
把名字告訴你 to give you a name.
好,龍國師,我把他交給你了 Alright, Teacher Long. I'll let you handle him.
好的 Yes.
楚留香,這個是我座前左使 Chu Liuxiang, this is my deputy,
白髮魔龍金戟藍猛 Lan Meng, the Magical Dragon with Golden Spear.
而這個是我座前右使銀劍書生方豪 And my other deputy Fang Hao, Silver Sword.
上 Go!
好一個楚留香,看你逃到哪裡去 Chu Liuxiang, see where you can escape to!
藍猛 在 Lan Meng. Here.
傳召我三個徒弟 Summon my three students.
金手指,斷腸劍和奪魂鈴 Golden Finger, Broken Heart Sword & Soul Snatching Bell
立刻追捕楚留香 Tell them to catch Chu Liuxiang right now.
"Du Qi"
三月十五二更 15th of March, 9-11pm.
還算你們守時 At least you're on time.
否則過了今天你們就找不到我了 You won't be able to find me after today.
你想走?先把我們黑風寨 You want to run? Hand back the 78 lives of
七十八個兄弟的命還回來 our Black Wind Clan's brothers first.
天還沒有亮 It's not dawn yet.
也該趕去追捕楚留香了 Time to go and catch Chu Liuxiang.
等一等 Wait.
你是誰? Who're you?
柳長街,柳樹的柳 Liu...
長短的長,街道的街 Changjie.
你找我? You're looking for me?
不,我想找你師父龍武 No, I'm looking for your teacher, Long Wu.
三月十七黃昏,龍武二弟子 17th of March, dusk. Long Wu's second student.
斷腸劍周白龍接密召後 Zhou Bailong, is on his way to track down
正在追捕楚留香途中 Chu Liuxiang after he's received the order.
船家,我要到河對面去 Boatman, I want to cross the river.
我問你呢,你為什麼不回答我? Why won't you answer me?
他不會回答你了,因為他已經死了 He won't. He's dead.
三日後,龍武三弟子奪魂鈴 3 days later, Long Wu's 3rd pupil "Soul Snatching Bell"
正在赴約途中 is also on his way.
你是誰? Who're you?
我是剛剛殺完金手指 I'm the person who's just killed "Golden Finger"
跟斷腸劍的人 and "Heartbroken Sword".
藍猛 Lan Meng.
在 Here.
今天是初一嗎? Is this the 1st of the month?
是,國師 Yes, Teacher Long.
初更已過 It's past 9pm.
為什麼還不見他們三個人? Why don't we see the trio?
稟國師,外面有一個黑衣人求見 There's a man in black outside,
並且將這個金箱子送上請國師過目 he'd like you to take a look inside this golden box.
那黑衣人呢? Where's the man in black?
我早就進來了 I'm already here.
住手 Stop.
那三個人是你殺的? Did you kill the three men?
不錯 Yes.
你知不知道這三個 Do you know that the trio
是武林中出名的高手 were famous martial arts experts?
我正等他們替我做一件很重要的事 I wanted them to take care of something important.
我一個人能夠殺他們三個人 I could kill them three,
那我一個人就能做 that means I could get the job done.
他們三個人要做的事 Me alone.
如果我要是沒有猜錯的話 If I'm right,
楚留香一定是在往幽靈山莊的途中 Chu Liuxiang must be on his way to Ghostly Village,
應該已經到了黑森林裡面 he should have reached the Black Forest.
你可在森林盡頭的酒寮裡等他 You can await him in the pub at the end of the forest.
你終於來了 You're finally here.
你是誰? Who're you?
你是誰? Who're you?
你以為我是誰? Who do you think I am?
我以為你是來殺我的人 I thought you're here to kill me.
如果一個人手提金寶劍 A person carrying a golden sword,
拿著一個價值幾千兩銀子的金酒壺 drinking from a golden wine container
在喝酒而又被人追殺 that's pricelessly valuable, and is being hunted after.
我相信這個人所惹下的麻煩 Then I could assume this person
可真不少 must have got into a lot of trouble.
你聰明 Very smart.
你為什麼不問問我是誰 Why don't you ask who I am?
我看還是該先問問要殺你的人是誰 I should ask who's trying to kill you.
如果我沒有猜錯,他們已經來了 If I'm right, I think they're here.
什麼? What?
想不到你這個老不死的 I'm surprised that
江湖上還會有人幫你 someone would try to help you, you old thug.
兩位,有什麼話慢慢說吧 Please, could we work this out?
你們這是幹什麼? What are you doing?
兩位 Misters.
這個老不死的到底給你多少錢 How much did the old fool pay you?
你居然幫他出頭 Why're you risking your life for him?
沒有啊 Nothing.
我看見你們兩個年輕的 Why are you young people
居然欺負這個老年人 picking on an old man?
因為他殺了他哥哥全家 He killed his brother's family,
劫走了所有財物 and robbed everything.
你又怎麼知道? How did you know?
他哥哥就是我父親 His brother is my father.
什麼? What?
你父親?你父親也不是好東西 Your father wasn't a decent man,
他是江洋大盜 he's a robber.
他所有的財富都是打家劫舍來的 He robbed all his fortunes.
那我妻子跟你有什麼仇? And what did my wife do to you?
竟然先姦後殺 Why did you rape and kill her?
你呀根本就是採花大盜 You're a rapist!
你專門偷人家的老婆 You take any chance to sleep with others' wives.
我偷你的,這有什麼關係呀 What's the big deal that I slept with her?
但是她是你姐的女兒 But she's your sister's daughter!
什麼?這樣說起來你們全是親戚嘛 Then you're related!
是呀,他就是我叔叔 That's right! He's my uncle.
他就是我妻子的舅父 And he's my wife's uncle.
你… You...
我? Me?
我就是江湖上 I'm known as "The one who disdains his kinsfolk",
外號六親不認的獨孤美 Dugu Mei (The Handsome Loner)
既然六親都不認了 If I've disowned all my family,
還有什麼哥哥姐姐的?真是 how would I have any relatives? Silly.
你不要得意 Don't be so smug.
我已經在黑道上發出了三十六帖 I've sent out thirty six invitations in the underworld,
看你能逃到哪兒? you think you can run?
你想知道我逃到哪兒去啊? You want to know where I'll flee?
好,我就告訴你,我要到幽靈山莊 Fine, I'll tell you. I'm off to the Ghostly Village.
那我們就在這裡先殺掉你 Then we must kill you here.
你要到幽靈山莊? You're going to Ghostly Village?
當然了,死約我都買了 Yes, I've bought a death contract.
可以帶我一起去嗎? Can I come along?
好吧,你先替我打發這兩位好親戚 Alright, if you get rid of my good relatives here.
一言為定 Deal!
我們就到此為止吧 I think we're done for the day.
兩位英雄算是給我楚留香 Heroes, please.
一點面子好吧 Do me a favour, I'm Chu Liuxiang.
楚香帥 General Chu.
你們兩個怎麼不過來殺我了? Why don't you two kill me?
過來啊,過來殺我呀,來呀… Come here! Come on!
現在我們該從哪裡去呢? Where should we go now?
你看 Look.
對著月光去,天亮後見酒寮 Heading towards moonlight, a pub will be seen at dawn.
進去,自有人接應 Go in, and someone's there to meet you.
兩位,裡邊請 This way please.
請坐 Please have a seat.
兩位要點什麼酒菜? What would you like to order?
我們今天來什麼酒也不喝 We're not drinking today,
就是想找一個… but we're trying to find...
看日落的地方 a place for the sunset.
有…遠在天邊,近在眼前 Sure...it's closer than you think.
兩位,請跟我來 Please follow me.
等一等 Wait.
楚留香逃那麼遠 Chu Liuxiang fled so far
就是為了看日落嗎? for the sunset?
你是誰? Who're you?
我是一個要來殺你的人 I'm here to kill you.
不過我知道,第一個要殺的 But I know I need to kill
絕不是你 others first.
好快的身手 That was quick.
楚留香,如果你不想殺我 Chu Liuxiang, if you don't want to kill me,
那就請跟我回去 please go back with me.
如果兩樣我都不想呢? What about option three?
那我就替你選吧 Then I'll choose on your behalf.
奇怪,怎麼我在江湖上 Strange. How come I've never heard
從來沒聽過有這麼快的一把劍? of such quick swordplay before?
我一輩子也沒想過要來捉楚留香 Never thought I'd forever need to be after Chu Liuxiang
你們別打了 Stop it!
別打了 Stop!
你們幹什麼? What are you doing?
楚留香… Chu Liuxiang...
幾位高人是… You experts are...
我們是來接你們到幽靈山莊的 We're here to lead you to Ghostly Village,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.