Letters to Juliet

Letters to Juliet

Chinese-bg-code സബ്ടൈറ്റിൽ ഡൗൺലോഡ് ചെയ്യുക

റിലീസ് വിവരങ്ങൾ

Letters to Juliet 2010 1080p BrRip x264 YIFY
കമന്ററി എഴുതിയത് WinonaForever
Simplified Traditional Chinese

ടാഗുകൾ

brrip
x264
1080
പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ചത്: 2015-10-06
ഡൗൺലോഡുകൾ: 77
ശ്രവണ വൈകല്യമുള്ളവർക്ക്: No

Chinese-bg-code സബ്ടൈറ്റിൽ പ്രിവ്യൂ

ആദ്യത്തെ 200 വരികൾ.

You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes

你凝视着我微笑的眼眸

I can't pretend though I try to hide

我欲闪躲却无法视而不见

I like you

喜欢你

片名: 给 朱 丽 叶 的 信 港译: 茱 丽 叶 爱 情 信 箱

I think I felt my heart skip a beat

心跳仿佛漏掉一拍

I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe

傻傻站着 呼吸都变得困难

You got me

一见倾心

The way you take my hand is just so sweet

每当你牵起我的手 我都心动不已

And that crooked smile of yours

你的狡黠一笑

It knocks me off my feet

都令我为之倾倒

Oh, I just can't get enough

我总是无法满足

I'm a stew I need to fill me up

渴望你给我无尽的幸福

It feels so good it must be love

感觉如此奇妙 这一定就是爱情

It's everything that I've been dreaming of

令我魂牵梦绕

I give up, I give in

我放弃 我屈服

I let go let's begin

放手迎接新的开始

'cause no matter what I do

因为无论如何

My heart is filled with you

我只倾心于你

I hope we always feel this way

愿我们的爱可以永恒

I know you will

我相信你

And in my heart I know that

我心深处

You'll always stay

知道你会永远守在我身边

This is Sophie Hall from the New Yorker.

我是《纽约客》杂志的索菲·霍尔

Hi, Mr. Beal. Thank you for calling me back.

你好 比尔先生 谢谢你回我电话

No. I'm not a writer. I'm a fact checker, actually.

不 我不是撰稿人 我是真相调查员

It is a bit like being a detective, yes.

没错 是有点像侦探

Let's see if you are the Robert Beal that I'm looking for.

我想知道你是不是我要找的罗伯特·比尔

Can you confirm where you were

你能告诉我

when you found out World War II was over?

二战结束时你在哪儿吗

Poughkeepsie? All right. Right, thank you so much.

波基普西 好的 太谢谢你了

波基普西 纽约一工业城市

Yes, the moment the war ended.

是的 宣告战争结束的那一刻

Palm beach? Okay. Lucky guy.

棕榈滩 好吧 很滋润嘛

棕榈滩 美国上流社会人士度假的首选地

Thank you very much. Bye.

谢谢 再见

Bobby, hey, I got nothing,

博比 我没任何进展

But there's two more Robert Beals, and one petty officer, third class.

还有两个罗伯特·比尔 有一个是海军下士

Wait.

等等

I'm gonna call you back.

我再打给你

Sophie Hall.

我是索菲·霍尔

Can you confirm where you were

你能肯定地告诉我

when you found out World War II was over?

二战结束时你在哪儿吗

Times Square? I'm in Times Square right now.

时代广场 我现在就在时代广场

I'm standing exactly where the photograph was taken.

我正站在拍那张照片的地方

I really thought I would never find you.

我差点以为找不到你了

So, can you... can I ask you to describe

你能 给我描述下

what you saw that day?

那天你看到的情景吗

The kiss, was it spontaneous or was it staged?

那个吻 是情不自禁还是事先安排的

It was.

是情不自禁

You're certain?

你确定吗

So you're 100% positive?

百分之百确定吗

Petty officer first class Robert Beal, who was the second sailor,

海军上士罗伯特·比尔 二副

said that the nurse was the bee's knees

他称护士很了不起

and that the kiss was a completely spontaneous moment

而那个吻是真情流露

and a celebration of real love.

是对人间真爱的颂扬

And he told you this himself? - Yes, he did.

他亲口告诉你的吗 - 是的

'cause it's not often that I request

我通常不会

a personal audience with a fact checker.

单独和真相调查员会面

It's 'cause I need to know you're sure.

但这次我想知道你是有把握的

I'm 100% positive.

我百分之百确定

Great.

好极了

I guess people wanna believe in true love, don't they?

我想人们愿意相信真爱 是吧

Speaking of which, I understand that

说到爱 我想我知道为什么

you're headed off to Verona for a pre-honeymoon?

你选择维罗纳去提前度蜜月 是吗

维罗纳 意大利名城 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》故事的发生地

Explain that to me.

跟我说说

It's just a vacation before the wedding.

只是婚礼前的一次旅行

It's our last chance to

他的餐厅开张前

spend time alone before his restaurant...

这是我们最后一次尽情享受

Well, it's the city of love, isn't it?

那是爱之城 是吧

Yeah. But I...

是的 但是我

Good choice, and good work. Thank you.

你真选对了地方 还有 干的漂亮 谢谢

I was thinking. What if while I'm there,

我在想 既然我要去那里 要不就由我

I write?

写篇故事

But you're such a good fact checker.

可你很适合做真相调查员的

Have a great trip. - Thank you. See you later.

旅行愉快 - 谢谢 回见

Who goes on a honeymoon without a wedding? You are so lucky.

谁不是先结婚再去度蜜月 你真幸福

Well, Victor's restaurant opens in six weeks,

还有六周维克托的餐厅就要开业了

so it's our last chance.

所以这是我们最后的机会

Okay, do not let him pay attention to anything but you, okay?

好的 你得让他的眼睛一刻离不开你

You throw his cell phone in the Adriatic.

把他的手机扔到亚得里亚海

But he has to meet suppliers.

但他得和供应商见面

Sophie... - It's fine. I promise.

索菲 - 没关系 我发誓

Okay. Wait, what?

好吧 等等 什么

Hey, sweetheart, can I help you carry your magazine?

宝贝 要我帮你拿杂志吗

Okay, no problem.

好的 没问题

Oh, my god.

天呐

Hey, close your eyes. Close your eyes, close your eyes.

闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛

Close your eyes, close your eyes.

闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛

Close your eyes. Open your mouth.

闭上眼睛 张开嘴

It's good? - Yeah.

味道不错吧 - 是的

Yes? No? Yes?

好吃 不好吃 好吃

Yes? I have reinvented the noodle, I'm telling you.

好吃吧 告诉你 我改良了面条

Just try this one because this one's really good.

尝尝这个 超好吃

It's the same thing, but different. Fatter.

原材料一样 不过这个宽一点

More of, you know... no?

是不是更好 对吗

It's good, right? Yeah?

不错 是吧 是吧

You know, I mean, modestly speaking,

谦虚点说

I think I'm creating a masterpiece.

我创造了一项杰作

I don't know. I mean,

我找找看

there's one that just came out perfect right now,

刚才我尝过一种 口感十分完美

Which is... I think it's this one. I think it's... - Victor?

应该是 我想是这个 - 维克托

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left