200 baris pertama.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
孩子 我對你沒什麼成見 I got nothing against you, kid.
你要做什麼? What are you doing, man?
但是子彈有 But they do.
你們的好朋友曼徹告訴了我有關 Your pal manche told me all about your little treasure hunt
搜尋韋斯特莫蘭德藏款的計劃 for Westmoreland's stash.
我們出發去猶他州 We're going to Utah.
傻瓜 Fooled you.
把手放在背後 Hands behind your back.
-你隨意好了 -好的 -Make yourself at home. -Sure.
你父親接到了通白宮打來的電話 Your father got a call from the White House.
撤銷了你父親的候選提名 They withdrew his nomination.
根據他們的說法 你父親的批准程序有些問題 According to them, his confirmation was going to be a problem.
我爸爸不會自殺的 My father is not a suicidal man.
唐克雷蒂州長不在我們計劃之內 Governor Tancredi, not part of our plan.
任何知道蛛絲馬跡的人都不能放過 Anyone who knows anything has got to be dealt with.
如果有人成了累贅 就幹掉他們 If someone's a liability, they go.
唐克雷蒂就是個累贅 Tancredi was becoming a liability.
他女兒也是 So was his daughter.
等等 什麼? Wait, what?
布倫斯按計劃將於 Burrows is scheduled to be released
明日在其關押地亞利桑那州的 from the Klipton Detention Center in Kingman, Arizona
克利普頓拘留中心被釋放 tomorrow morning.
LJ釋放出來了 我要去接他 LJ is out there;I'm going to get him.
保重 Take care.
查爾斯 韋斯特莫蘭德... Charles Westmoreland...
願上帝保佑你 還有你的破麻袋 god bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
全在這兒了 It's all here.
蘇克雷在哪? Where's Sucre?
放下包 Drop the bag.
誰都不許走 No one's going anywhere.
你他媽的在搞什麼鬼? What the hell are you doing, man?
蘇克雷 不論你想要什麼 Sucre...whatever it is you want...
我要錢 所有的錢 I want the money, all of it.
什麼 你要搶我們的錢? What, are you robbing us?
錢本來就不是你們的 The money was never yours to begin with.
這只是一個交易 This is about business.
500萬美金值得我搏一記 $5 million worth of business.
這就是我們共患難的結果? So this is how it's going to go down, huh?
我們共同經歷了所有的事 After everything.
賊就是江山易改本性難移 Once a thief, always a thief.
你才意識到啊? You just figuring that out?
給我背包 The backpack.
快! Now!
兄弟 別這麼做 Don't do this, buddy.
小子 你自己好好合計一下 Yo, take a look around you, papi.
我們有三個人而你只孤身一人 It's three of us, it's one of you
難道這筆帳你不會算 我們會一直追你到天涯海角 you are outnumbered, man, and we will come after you.
兄弟 這可能是你能做的最後一件事了 It'll be the last thing you do, my brother.
你打算把我們都打死? What, are you going to shoot at all of us?
也許不會 Probably not.
但是我可以打死兩個 but I will get two.
現在... Now...
誰想成為那兩個呢? which two is it going to be?
這就對了 That's what I thought.
再見 朋友們 Adios, amigos.
我真不敢相信 I don't believe this.
我們歷經艱險 好不容易光明就在眼前 We have come all this way and done all of this work.
紋身小子 你們不還是好兄弟嗎? Thought you was compadres, tattoo?
夥計們 那我們現在怎麼辦 so what are we going to do now, man?
警察隨時都會到 The police are going to be here any second.
我絕不能容忍那傻大個帶著 Ain't no way I'm letting that- that dunderpate
五百萬跑了… ride off with five...
你們自己決定吧 It's your choice.
放心沒什麼事 It's all right.
別擔心 給你這個 然後... all right, I'm going to give you this, and, uh...
大約一個小時後你就可以 you should be able to cut yourself
割斷繩子重獲自由 free in about an hour.
夥計 你有什麼計劃? So what's the plan, man?
你想做什麼都行 Well, you can do what you want.
我讓帝博格那個變態逃過一次 I let that psychopath t-bag loose once.
我不會再讓他逃脫懲罰 I'm not going to do it again.
警察來的時候給他們留個小禮物 Make a nice little present for the police when they get here.
他哪兒去了? Where is he?
我不知道 I don't know
夥計 我也該…我也該走了 man, look, I got to, I got to go.
好運 Uh, good luck.
他們會抓到你的 They're going to get you.
唐克雷蒂小姐 Ms.Tancredi.
我並不想嚇到你 I didn't mean to startle you.
該死的 你在我屋裏幹什麼? What the hell are you doing in my house?
沒什麼好怕的 No reason to be frightened.
我以前和你父親一起工作 I used to work with your father.
對你父親的死我深表遺憾 I'm so sorry for your loss.
我父親不是自殺的 My father didn't commit suicide.
你在幹什麼? What are you doing?
讓人確信我沒像之前那樣吸毒 Making sure it doesn't look like I did!
如果州長自殺的當天 People will ask questions
他女兒也被發現死於非命 現場還留有搏鬥痕跡 if the day the governor was found killing himself
那麼人們肯定會產生疑惑 his daughter is found dead in what looks like a struggle.
那麼 好吧 Well, then.
如果他們找不到她呢? What if they don't find her?
很明顯州長的女兒為了避免牢獄之災 In an apparent attempt to avoid jail time,
在保釋中逃走並消失了 the governor's daughter skips bail and disappears.
我們在說你最後的幾分鐘 唐克雷蒂小姐 We're talking about your last minutes, Ms.Tancredi.
別這麼做 Please don't do this.
桌子上的東西非常昂貴 That stuff on that table is premium.
A等品 It's grade "A".
幫你自己個忙 Do yourself a favor
出去享受一下 go out on a high.
我求求你 Look, I'm begging you here.
最後的盛宴 One last ride.
哦 媽的! Oh, god!
"再見 朋友們"嗯? Adios, amigos, huh?
怎麼? 演過頭了? What? Too much?
幹得漂亮 You were great.
老兄 這東西真他媽的重 this thing is freaking heavy, dude.
分了它就不會這麼重了 Won't be so bad after we split it up.
3個人分 我 你 還有林肯 Three ways: Me, you and Linc.
是4個 Four.
我們得分給查爾斯的女兒一部分 We're going to send a share to Charles's daughter
並捎上他父親給她的愛 with her father's love
正如之前承諾的那樣 just like we promised.
富蘭克林怎麼辦? What about C-Note?
我總覺得整件事有點不太好 I feel kind of bad about the whole thing.
我們沒法知道該不該信任他 There's no way to know if we could trust him.
等我們到了巴拿馬 Once we get down to Panama
我們再往他家裏匯些錢吧 we'll send something up to his family
確保他能過好點 make sure he's taken care of.
500萬美金 Five million dollars.
我真不敢相信 我就要成為... I can't believe I'm going to be...
見鬼錢到哪去了? where the hell is the money?
見鬼錢到哪去了? Where the hell is the money?
背包...快! The backpack...Now!
出售汽車 for sale by owner
《越獄》第二季 第八集 Prison.Break.S02E08
布倫斯先生? Mr.Burrows?
恭喜你出來! Merry christmas from the state.
這張清單上有居住及招工信息可供選擇 Here's a list of options available to you.
有些公司更願意雇一些出獄的人 Places to stay, businesses that are more open to hiring.....
對你即將面對的未來有什麼問題嗎? Any questions you might have about your immediate future?
沒有 No.
好吧 這上面的電話是免費的 Well, the number on there is toll-free.
遇到任何問題隨時都可以打這個電話 If you encounter any problems, you can call there 24-7.
-謝謝 -等下 -Thanks. Wait a second.
你知道嗎? You know what?
為什麼不告訴我你要去哪呢? Why don't you tell me where you need to go
我可以載你過去 and I'll make sure you get there.
行了 我沒事的 You know, I think I'll be all right.
你確定? You sure?
是的 謝謝 Yeah.Thank you.
孩子沒上鉤 Kid didn't bite.
他步行的 He's on foot
好吧 All right.
派人跟著他 Have your men follow.
記住我們要找的是他爸爸 Remember, it's the father we want.
我們不可以回去 We can't go back.
你說過 沒錢我們就完蛋了 You said it, without the money, we're screwed.
我們不能...讓我想想 We can't... just let me think.
或許還在...讓我想想!讓我想想! - Maybe it's still back... - Just let me think! Let me think.
或許錢還在屋裏 Maybe it's still back at the house.
錢不在屋裏 The money's not back at the house
除非帝博格還在那兒 unless T-Bag is
他一定是把背包換了 He must've switched the packs.
那...? wh-what do we do...
我們現在怎麼辦? what do we do now?
這裏還有5千美元 We still got the five grand we took
裝錢的時候留下的 when we pocketed the money.
沒有五百萬那麼多 It's not gonna be five million
但也足夠我們到要去的地方了 but it might be enough to get us where we're going.
各單位注意 All units be advised.
福克斯河監獄的逃犯被確定 Escaped convicts from fox river have been positively ID'd
在蒙特裏路1131號 at 1131 monterey lane
我們已經出動警犬進行搜索 We have dogs being dispatched to the location.
進出鎮的每條路都封鎖起來 I want every road in or out of town blocked off.
不管是汽車 火車 還是走路 I don't care if it's on wheels, rails or hooves.
都攔下來 仔細檢查 I want it stopped and searched.
我記得你說過我們始終快他們一程 I thought you said we would have a head start.
是那槍聲暴露了 It was the gunshot, buddy.
一定是被某個鄰居聽到了 One of the neighbors must've heard.
那東西能開多快? How fast can that thing go?
不知道 I don't know.
我們倆的話 或許... Both of us, it could probably...
我們不可能從馬路走了 we're never gonna get out of here on the roads.
我們得想其他途徑 We need to find another way.
伊利諾州 芝加哥 FBI辦公室 Chicago, Illinois FBI Filed Office
他在你辦公室了 He's in your office.
誰讓他進來的? Who let him in?
真難以置信這個節骨眼上把我招回 I can't believe they're calling me back here
那些逃犯都還逍遙法外 when my escapees are out there.
我想知道這個傢伙是誰 I want to know who this guy is.
他說他叫薩林斯 Said his name was Sullins.
狗娘養的 Son of a bitch.
逃犯這邊有什麼進展馬上通知我 Let me know if anything breaks on the convicts.
亞歷克斯 Alex.
謝謝你能來 Thanks for coming in.
你能告訴我為什麼內務部 You want to tell me why internal affairs is pulling me out of the field
在我追蹤逃犯中途招回我? in the middle of a manhunt?
好久沒和你坐下來談談了吧? It's been a while since we've had a sit-down, hasn't it?
自從肖逃走以來都沒有過吧? Not since the shales escape, am I right?
是的 到底怎麼樣 理查德? Yeah, yeah. What's going on, Richard?
好吧... Well...
這正是我來這的目的 that's precisely what I'm here to find out.
在我完事前你不能出去 And you're not getting out of here until I do.
懷俄明州 萊曼 Lyman, Wyoming
哦 天哪 Oh, my god.
人類的文明 Civilization.
要點什麼? What can I get for you boys?
你看呢 You tell me.
兩杯水吧 Two waters, then.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.