Prison Break

Prison Break

د Chinese Bg Code ژباړه ډاونلوډ کړئ

4 فصل

د خپرونې معلومات

Prison Break (2008) - S04E08 - The Price (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
د لخوا تبصره نامعلوم

تګونه

webdl
په خپور شو: 2026-07-08
ډاونلوډونه: 2
د اوریدلو معیوبیت: No

د Chinese Bg Code سرليکونو مخکتنه

لومړۍ 200 کرښې.

《越獄》 前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break.

如果"錫拉"是一張餅 我們只拿到其中一塊 If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got is a slice.

"錫拉"不是一張卡 So Scylla isn't one card.

是六張 It's six.

這事發生多久了 How long has it been happening?

這不是大問題 It's not a big deal.

你13歲的時候 就已是個大問題了 It was a big deal when you were 13.

邁克爾和你說過媽的事嗎 Michael told you about Mom?

-沒有 -她小時候經常流鼻血 No. As a kid, she got nosebleeds.

她30多歲時 又開始流鼻血 In her 30s, they started up again.

你母親什麼時候去世的 How old was your mom when she passed away?

31歲 邁克爾也剛好31歲 31. Michael's just turning 31.

那個人是誰 Who's that?

他就是殺我兒子的兇手 That's the man that killed my son.

他就像個數碼黑洞 It's like a digital black hole.

能接收10英尺內的所有電子數據 It swallows up any electronic data within ten feet.

格蘭先生 Mr. Glenn?

我們有麻煩了 We got a problem.

那是幹什麼用的 What's that do?

是個電子遊戲機的 It's a battery pack

電池組 for a video game console.

那你只能買個新的了 You'll need to buy a new one.

錫拉 明天給我的話 Scylla. Get it to me by tomorrow

你就能拿原來報酬的一半 and you will receive 50% of the fee.

後天 四分之一 Two days, 25%.

大後天 Three days,

我讓你腦袋開花 I shoot you through the brain.

你是誰 Who is this?

你好 邁克爾 Hello, Michael.

你明白吧 You know what?

如果格萊布再給我找這樣的爛活 If Crab ever throws a psycho at us like this again,

我就宰了他 I'm going to kill him.

對 但是我們如果不幹的話 格萊布會宰了我們 Yeah, but if we don't get this psycho, Crab's going to kill us.

把槍準備好 Just have the burner ready.

準備好了 Got it covered.

做完這個之後 我就洗手不幹了 After this job, I'm done, man.

我不能再做下去了 I can't do this anymore.

你覺得格萊布會怎麼說 What do you think Crab will say about that?

我不管他說什麼 I don't care what Crab says about that.

如果進監獄的話 我還怎麼做個好父親 How can I be a good father if I'm always in prison?

我錯過了我孩子的童年 I missed out on my kid's childhood.

我不能再錯過他成長的過程 I'm not going to miss out on him becoming a man.

說實話 就算是你干 這個計劃也太大膽了 You know, not for nothing, but this plan is crazy even for you.

你確定這是唯一辦法 You sure this is the only way?

沒錯 Yeah.

快看 他出來了 Hey look. He's coming out.

他帶著箱子 He's got the case.

繫好安全帶 Let's buckle up.

把手舉起來 把手舉起來 Put your hands up! Put your hands up!

別客氣 You're welcome.

快閃 Let's go!

等等 這就是你的好主意 So wait a minute. This is your brilliant plan?

你打算用自殺的方法去撞將軍的車 You're going to pull a kamikaze mission on the General's car?

你的儀器已經沒了 Now that the device is gone,

你的意見也就不重要了 your opinion doesn't matter.

閉嘴 加你的油 So shut up and pump.

我們知道將軍總是輕裝行動 We know the General travels light.

一輛轎車 幾個保鏢 One limo and a couple of guards.

我不擔心那幾個保鏢 我擔心的是撞車 It ain't the guards I'm worried about; it's the crash.

我沒說過這會很輕鬆 Look, I never said this was going to be easy.

別激動 Just relax.

首先 巴拿馬的事是公事公辦 First off, Panama was a job.

日後再算賬 Some other time.

你要「錫拉「做什麼 What do you want with Scylla?

那是我自己的事 That's my business.

我們不是在巴拿馬 We're not in Panama anymore,

我也不在監獄裏 我再問一次 and I'm not behind a fence, so, again,

你要「錫拉」做什麼 what do you want with Scylla?

和你一樣 打垮公司 Same thing you want: bring down the Company.

很好 那你何不 Great. Then why don't you

把缺的幾頁紙給我 然後消失呢 give me those missing pages and disappear?

我很想那麼做 你記得那天 I'd love to. You remember that day

我們在羅斯福酒店 惠斯勒複製了Lief的卡 at the Roosevelt when Whistler made off with Lief's card?

你覺得是誰的主意 Who do you think took the fall for that?

我們的名字都在同一張黑名單裏 Our names are at the top of the same hit list.

我不知道你們有什麼協議 Now, I don't know what arrangement you two have,

我需要一些資金 but I need some traveling money.

我們過會再談這個 Let's talk about that later.

我們幹嘛不談談你是在給 Why don't we talk about the kind of scum

什麼樣的爛人付錢 you're willing to put on the payroll?

告訴我一個用不到她的理由 我聽你的 Give me a way to do it without her, and we'll do it.

我們需要那些紙 We need the pages.

這是個交易 It's a package deal.

我們是拍檔了嗎 Are we partners?

拍檔 Partners.

我剛剛往機器裏投了一個幣 Look, I barely dropped a nickel in the slots, right?

那人就過來了 This guy was all...

我們真應該打死你 We ought to blanket party your ass.

那個儀器呢 Where's the device?

-能不能拿回來 -快說 Can it be salvaged? Tell him.

賭台老闆把它收走了 Pit boss walked off with it.

那好 我們只能讓你提前退休了 Okay. Well, we're going to call this your early retirement.

你要麼上樓 You can either go upstairs

坐在你的小床上 等我們把事情解決 and sit on your cot and ride out the rest of this thing,

否則 我就給賽爾夫探員打電話 or I can call Agent Self

那你就能慢慢享受刑期了 and you can ride out the rest of your prison sentence.

你選吧 Your choice.

我要和你談談 I need to talk to you.

你哥哥說了你流鼻血的事 So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.

他還說了你媽媽的情況 And he told me about your mom.

那不是他該做的 That wasn't his place.

為你擔心 To be worried about you?

媽媽得病時 林肯每天都在醫院 握著她的手 When Mom got sick, Linc was at the hospital every day, holding her hand,

看著媽媽去世 他那時才13歲 watching her die, and he was 13.

這件事改變了他 讓他對任何事都過頭擔心 It changed him. It made him overprotective.

現在他開始 And now he's jumping

用錯誤的原因 to all the wrong conclusions

得出錯誤的結論 for all the wrong reasons,

而且都無中生有的 and it's... it's over nothing because

我很好 I'm fine.

你看起來可不好 You don't look fine.

因為我也有些事情要告訴你 Well, maybe that's because there's something I have to tell you.

格雷琴還活著 Gretchen's alive.

《越獄》第四季 第八集 Prison.Break.S04E08

她和帝博格一起合作 She's working with T-Bag,

他們有幾張惠斯勒的鳥類書頁 and they have several pages from Whistler's bird book,

他們也想加入找錫拉 and they want in on Scylla.

我們說話的同時 賽爾夫正和他們談條件 Self is cutting them a deal as we speak.

賽爾夫知道他們有自己的計劃 Self knows that they have their own agenda,

但我們也有 but so do we

只要我們拿到那幾頁紙 and as soon as we get those pages back,

格雷琴和帝博格就會為他們做的事付出代價 Gretchen and T-Bag are going to pay for everything.

他們會得到應有的懲罰 They're going to get exactly what's coming to them.

整件事情和格雷琴無關 Ok. This isn't about Gretchen.

也不會牽扯私人恩怨 It's not about any one person.

我們必須結束這一切 And we... we have to finish it.

我想自己呆一會 I need a minute.

可以嗎 Please.

我絕對不相信 I can't believe this!

我們有其他選擇嗎 What choice do we have?

格雷琴加入我們 Gretchen's on the team.

不管喜不喜歡 Like it or not,

我們需要那幾頁紙 we need those pages.

我們要和這婊子 合作 Another perra we're jumping in bed with?

對我們來說不是第一次了 Not exactly new territory for us.

我不管我們要和誰合作 I don't care who we gotta partner up with.

我們拿到那些紙 就才可以打入"公司" We get those papers, we make with the break-in,

就能完成任務 we get this job done.

她也可能和"公司"還有聯繫 我不確定 She could still have ties to the Company, man. I don't know.

到時候 我們再擔心格雷琴 We'll worry about Gretchen when the time is right.

現在 我們要集中在將軍身上 For now, let's focus on the General.

格雷琴加入我們也改變不了什麼 This thing with Gretchen doesn't change a thing.

我們 We're, uh...

我們還是接近目標 we're still close.

更接近"錫拉" 離懷特卻更遠了 Closer to Scylla, farther from Wyatt.

這也說不准 You don't know that.

先集中精力 好嗎 Just stay focused, all right?

這才是我要集中精力的地方 This is my focus, okay?

我還是做我該做的事 I'm doing the job, okay? All right? All right?

每一天 殺我兒子的兇手就離我更遠 Every day, the trail to my son's killer gets a little bit colder.

我能做的就只有集中精力 That's all I do is focus.

你在幹什麼 What are you doing?

只是 Um... It's just... uh...

我們要把電腦拿樓下用 We're going to need that downstairs.

那我就呆在這好了 Yeah. I'll just, uh... be up here.

多少錢換斯科菲爾德和布倫斯 How much for Scofield and Burrows?

我聽說你們倆有了個協議 I see you two have come to an agreement.

放了她 是因為她要工作 She's on work release,

和你一樣 just like you.

什麼樣的工作 What kind of work?

你和那個秘書在辦公室裏保守秘密 You and the secretary keep things quiet in the office

邁克爾從隧道去找"錫拉" while Michael tunnels to Scylla.

你真的以為 You really think

斯科菲爾德會遵守他的諾言 Scofield's gonna keep his word, huh?

你把他愛的女人往死裏打 You horsewhipped the woman he loves.

邁克爾和我們一樣想得到「錫拉」 Michael wants Scylla just as badly as we do.

沒錯 他當時也想逃出監獄 Yeah, he wanted out of prison, too.

我們的合作在那之後就結束了 Our partnership lasted long enough for that to happen,

然後 我們就分道揚鑣了 and then... we parted ways.

相信我 Trust me.

先生 請進 Yeah, um, go on in, sir.

斯科菲爾德會利用你 Scofield will use you

為了給他女朋友報仇 他會在你背後來一刀 and then he's gonna bury the knife in your back for what you did to his lady friend.

科爾·普發先生 Mr. Pfeiffer? Cole?

"錫拉"在哪 Where's Scylla?

早上好 先生 Good morning to you, too, sir.

先生們 Gentlemen.

我給了你3天 I gave you three days.

"錫拉"在哪 Where's Scylla?

馮先生 別急著下結論 Now, uh, Mr. Feng, let's not do anything rash.

你就是馮 So you're Feng.

我們還沒見過面 We haven't actually met in person.

我就是"斑蛇行動"中 I was the liaison between the Company and your

你的僱主和"公司"之間的聯絡人 Chinese employers on Operation Copperhead.

蘇珊 Susan?

沒錯 That's right.

你從為"公司"賣命 You went from working for the Company

轉變為盜取能摧毀他們的證據 to stealing the one thing that could destroy them.

這個轉變未免太突然了 That's a tight turn.

從"錫拉"的價格來看 With a price that Scylla commands on the open market,

任何人都會變 anybody would turn.

順便說一下 值200吧 Which is, by the way, 200.

我們在行動中沒有合作過 Our paths never crossed on Copperhead,

但是我確實和你的一個同事合作過 but I did deal with one of your colleagues;

一個不太能幹的中間人 a less-capable associate.

他怎麼了 Whatever happened to him?

他已經從這個世界消失了 He was skinned and hung from an overpass.

我想起來了 Oh, yes, I recall.

他沒有在保證的時間內把東西送到 He couldn't deliver on promises made.

你也可能會想起 他是我的前任 You may also recall that he was my predecessor.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

تبصرې

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left