لومړۍ 200 کرښې.
《越獄》 前情回顧 previously on prison break.
手術的代價是把"錫拉"安全找回來 the price of the operation is the safe return of scylla.
看看買家有沒有留消息 see if the buyer left him a message.
是邁阿密的區號 yeah, it's a miami area code.
東西 the item.
我確信你們明白 i'm sure you understand no one can know
不能讓人知道"錫拉"的去向 where scylla's going.
你知道是誰拿走了嗎 do you know who took it?
不 但賽爾夫和格雷琴知道 no, but self and gretchen do.
那你就有隊友了 then you've got your team.
我不會和他們一起工作 i'm not working for them.
你簡歷中的空白 there are holes in your resume
格雷琴或賽爾夫 甚至巴格維爾都能填補 that gretchen or self or even bagwell can fill.
出什麼事了 what happened?
他逃走了 he got away.
這是什麼 what's this?
我的辭呈 my resignation.
無論你有什麼計劃把我們從這弄出去 whatever plan you're working on to get us out of here,
我們最好有所行動 we better make a move on it.
邁克爾 你不能離開這裏 you're not getting out of here, michael.
我做了個交易 i made a deal.
用"錫拉"換回你的命 your life in exchange for scylla.
就憑你對"公司"的瞭解 you think you can do that
你以為你能做到嗎 knowing what you know about the company?
你想知道我對"公司"的瞭解嗎 you want to know what i know about the company?
媽媽生前一直為他們賣命 mom worked for them before she died.
我會竭盡所能結束這一切 now, i'm gonna do everything and anything i can to end this.
喂 hello?
莎拉 是我 sara, it's me.
你在哪 where are you?
邁阿密 偷走"錫拉"的人在這 miami. the guy who took scylla's here.
你真的要幫"公司"找回"錫拉"嗎 so you're-you're actually trying to get it back for the company?
只有這樣 我們才能 i'm gonna give it back to the company so we can
擺脫這一切 walk away from this.
邁克爾怎麼樣了 how's michael?
我不知道 i don't know.
我不知道 "公司"派來兩個人 i don't know. two guys from the company came,
把我帶到一個賓館 and they brought me to a hotel,
還送給我 花 and-and i was given... flowers
和一個果籃 and a fruit basket,
邁克爾的事連一個字都沒提 and absolutely no information about michael.
費爾南多和你在一起嗎 is fernando with you?
他走了 sucre split.
我們給馬宏留了消息 we, uh, we left some messages
告訴他 with mahone, telling him
我們在什麼地方 where we are, but that
但是兩個電話都沒通 was two cell phones back.
我們是指誰 你和誰在一起 sorry, who's "we"? who are you with?
我不信任的人 people i don't trust.
好吧 okay.
聽我說 listen, um...
林肯 我知道你為什麼要這麼做 lincoln, i know why you did it, and-and...
我很感激你 因為邁克爾當時命懸一線 i'm grateful to you, because he was gonna die.
但是 你真的認為 but do you really think that
他們拿到"錫拉"後 會放過我們嗎 they're just gonna let us live when we give them scylla?
莎拉 我盡力而為吧 you know what, sara, i'm doing my best.
如果有邁克爾的消息 just-just call me
請給我打電話 if you hear anything about michael, please.
林肯 "公司"的信息部 linc, the company's data tech
終於找到那個人的電話了 finally got a hit on our guy's cell phone.
追查到一個地址 it's a number, and it goes to this address--
格拉夫頓 是個酒吧 the grafton; it's a club.
他打了幾個電話 how many calls?
三個 都是打出去的 three. all outgoing.
我們如何得知 how do we know this guy's
他還在邁阿密 still in miami,
而且沒有把"錫拉"賣出去 that he hasn't sold it already, huh?
我不是抱怨什麼 not that i'm complaining.
我在這個州可有過不少"歷史" i've had some filthy, filthy times in this state.
千萬別搞砸了 don't screw this up, all right?
這可是我們唯一的線索 because that's our only lead on this guy.
你應該感謝我當時沒殺你 be thankful i haven't killed you.
是嗎 你以為你是埃利奧特·奈斯嗎 oh, yeah? wh-what are you, eliot ness now? huh?
因為我騙了你們 你還在生氣嗎 what, are you upset because i screwed you over, linc?
別裝得好像 'cause don't act like
你從來沒對別人做過同樣的事 you haven't done that to ten times as many people.
我們都一樣 林肯 all right? we're just crooks that got caught, lincoln.
這個 this...
這小子 他去是沒用的 this guy, this isn't gonna work.
我們還是關注"錫拉"在誰手裏吧 why don't we all just focus on who's got scylla.
你覺得呢 what do you say?
斯科菲爾德 hey, scofield.
我在什麼地方 where am i?
他醒了 he's awake.
我到底在哪 i said, where am i?
樹林裏的一座房子 it's a house, in the woods,
位於某處60英里外 60 miles from anywhere.
沒有武器 swept clean of weapons, so you don't need
所以你不用白費心機了 to worry your head about that.
窗戶和門上都沒有欄杆 there are no bars on the windows or the doors,
但附近區域有三種美洲獅出沒 but there are three types of mountain lion in the area,
所以你最好呆在這裏 so you might want to stay close by.
我來說吧 i'll take it from here.
我是羅傑·諾頓醫生 邁克爾 dr. roger knowlton, michael.
你感覺怎麼樣 how are you feeling?
你是神經科醫生嗎 you some kind of neurologist?
精神病醫生 psychiatrist.
將軍說 你有不少空閒時間 given that you've got some free time,
讓我和你談談 the general asked if i'd sit with you.
雪茄是用來抽的 a cigar's a cigar.
說完了吧 are we done?
你的行動都是建立在 you've been operating under some...
對"公司"的錯誤看法上的 misconceptions about the company,
將軍希望 and the general wants
開誠佈公 to, uh, open the books.
我來 就是想告訴你事實 i'm here to... provide facts
並且幫助你分析 and to help you process them.
如果你的事實指的是"錫拉"內的信息 if by facts, you mean what's on scylla
以及 我媽媽曾為"公司"工作過 and that my mother once worked for the company,
我早就知道了 i already know these things.
曾經 "worked"?
你媽媽 your mother...
還在為我們工作 works for us.
你媽媽還活著 your mother is alive.
《越獄》第四季 第十六集 Prison.Break.S04E16
-我們三點才開業 -我來找個人 we don't open till 3:00. sorry.i'm just looking for someone.
我不知道名字 haven't got the guy's name,
但他給這裏打過電話 uh, but he called here yesterday
三次 紐約人 深色頭髮 about three times. new yorker, dark hair,
帶點灰色 bits of gray.
你知道在哪可以找到他嗎 you know where i can find him?
對不起 幫不了你 uh, yeah, i can't help you. sorry.
確定嗎 you sure?
哥們 你耳朵有問題嗎 my man, you need to check your ears,
他說了不知道你找的人 all right, 'cause he just said we don't know who you're talking about.
-真的嗎 -沒錯 is that right? yeah, that's right.
美女知道嗎 well, what about blondie?
你只有兩秒鐘 you've got about two seconds...
說吧 how about it?
我不知道他的名字 i don't know his name.
快說 how about it!
我不知道他的名字 他... i don't know his name.he works...
他女朋友在這工作 this girl... works here, he dates her.
你帶我去找她 you're gonna take me to her.
這一切真是 well, this is all just..
太"迷人"了 醫生 fascinating, doctor.
我不知道怎麼說才好 i don't know how better to say this.
她離開你和你哥哥 是為了保護你們 she left you and your brother to protect you.
以免受到太陽能合成工作的威脅嗎 from the dangers of solar synthesis work?
我知道"錫拉"內的東西 i know what's on scylla.
有一定威脅 你和林肯可能會被綁架 there were threats, you and lincoln might be kidnapped.
你們當時很危險 you were in imminent danger.
真的嗎 really.
我哥哥被捆在電椅上的時候 where was she when my brother was strapped
她在哪 to an electric chair?
她一直在馬達加斯加的雨林裏工作 she'd been working in a madagascar rain forest,
沒有衛星信號 without satellite access.
或者她已經過世25年了 or she wasn't alive, hasn't been for 25 years,
這些都是你編的 and this is all fiction.
因為你媽媽的研究 科爾多瓦外的荒地 there's a million acres, corn and soy, outside cordoba
現在變成了綠油油的田地 that was arid scrub before your mother's research.
那不是我編的 that's not fiction,
那些食物 that's food...
可以養活成千 for thousands.
上萬的人 millions.
"錫拉"上還有很多 there's so much more
你不知道的事情 on scylla than you know.
聽起來 我們還有很多要談 it sounds like we'd have a lot to talk about.
為什麼不直接給她打電話 why don't you get her on the phone.
等你準備好 when you're ready.
現在就行 no time like the present.
當你準備好 when you're ready...
加入她 to join her.
加入我們 us.
這是我這次談話的 that's... what this conversation
重點 is about.
加入 joining...
"公司" the company.
喂 埃裏卡 是我 hey, erica, it's me.
你來了嗎 so, are you coming?
我需要和你談談 i really need to talk to you.
她在路上了 she's on her way.
我的天啊 oh, my god!
為什麼他要打酒吧的電話 而不打給埃裏卡呢 why'd this guy call the club's phone and not erica's?
我...他們經常吵架 i... they fight a lot,
她不接電話 他就打酒吧的電話 so when she doesn't answer, he calls the club.
你找他幹什麼 what do you want with this guy?
他拿了我的東西 he took something that belongs to me.
我要拿回來 i want it back.
在那 there.
埃裏卡在那 there's erica.
在這等著 wait here.
把他搞定 get him stitched up.
大個子 big guy.
光頭 瘋子 shaved head. crazy.
-他到底是誰 -我不知道 - who the hell is he? - i don't know.
他相信 你是那個女人的朋友 he bought the whole thing about you being friends
的話了 with this chick or whatever?
他不知道我才是你女朋友 he didn't know i was with you,
當他知道時 他只想躲別人的子彈 and by the time he did, he was trying not to get shot.
你做得很好 you did good.
我只想抽支煙 i just need a smoke so bad.
完了 oh, no.
怎麼了 what?
我的錢包 my wallet.
這是那個陷害我的小妞的 this is the chick who set me up.
我們找到她 就能找到那個人 we find her, we find our guy.
在酒吧打架 公共場所開槍 busting up clubs, firing shots in public.
你再這麼幹下去 我們就別想在這呆了 you keep that up and we're not going to last here much longer.
我可沒打算在這久留 你想嗎 i don't plan on staying here very long. you?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.