Prison Break

Prison Break

Baixar Legenda em Chinese Bg Code

Temporada 4

Informações de lançamento

Prison Break (2008) - S04E15 - Going Under (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Um comentário por Desconhecido

Tags

webdl
Publicado em: 2026-07-08
Downloads: 15
Deficientes Auditivos: No

Pré-visualização das legendas em Chinese Bg Code

As primeiras 200 linhas.

《越獄》 前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break.

邁克爾 Michael!

"錫拉"是完整的 Scylla is complete.

你這是幹什麼 What the hell are you doing?!

買家已經在路上了 The buyer is already on the way.

我抓到了一個 Yeah, I got one.

是巴格維爾 It's Bagwell.

根本沒有和司法部長的會面 對吧 There is no meeting with the attorney general, is there?

他病了 林肯 He's sick, Lincoln.

就算他們沒殺他 If they haven't killed him already...

我們一定會把他救回來 我保證 We'll get him back, I promise.

邁克爾需要手術來去除他 Michael needs an operation to remove a tumor

顳葉上的腫瘤 from his temporal lobe.

條件是 你要把"錫拉"安全找回來 The price of the operation is the safe return of Scylla.

這是什麼 What's this?

額外獎勵 Added incentive.

出什麼事了 What's going on?

邁克爾在哪裏 Where's Michael?

邁克爾需要做手術 也會進行 Michael needs surgery; he's gonna get it.

在哪 Where?

-這裏 -什麼 Here. What?

克蘭茲已經安排了世上最好的醫生 Krantz has arranged for the best doctors in the world.

我們不能讓他們靠近他 We can't let them near him.

我們沒時間了 We're out of time.

這是我們唯一的選擇 It's our last option.

我不明白為什麼"公司"要幫他 I don't understand why the Company would help him.

唐克雷蒂醫生 歡迎 Dr. Tancredi, welcome.

請 Please...

沒什麼好害怕的 there's nothing to be afraid of.

我們只想幫助你們 All we want is to help.

你會救邁克爾嗎 You're going to save Michael?

你懷疑我們的能力 You question our capabilities?

不 我懷疑你的目的 No. I'm questioning your motives.

當一個人正遭受痛苦的折磨 When a fellow human being is suffering,

我們為什麼不能幫他一把 why would we not want to lend a hand?

同情 莎拉 Empathy, Sara,

這就是我們和野獸不同的地方 it's the only thing that separates us from the beasts.

手術進行的同時 For the duration of the surgery,

你就是我的客人 you'll be treated as a guest in my home.

手術以後呢 And afterwards?

長官 病人準備好了 Sir... the patient is ready.

會沒事的 莎拉 It's going to be all right, Sara.

相信我 Trust me.

斯科菲爾德先生 雖然你會被麻醉 Mr. Scofield, although you're going to be anesthetized

而且不會感到任何明顯的疼痛 and should feel no significant pain, we will need to keep

但是 我們需要你在手術中保持清醒 you awake for the duration of the procedure.

為安全起見 我們需要一直監視 As a safety precaution, we'll need to continually monitor

你的語言和感知能力 這樣才能確定 your speech and sensory activity to insure the tissue

病體被去除的同時 不會給你帶來任何後遺癥 being removed will not leave you impaired in any way.

這是什麼醫院 What hospital is this?

不用擔心 這有最好的醫生 Don't worry about it. You've got some good doctors

為你治療 who are going to take great care of you.

我要拿回"錫拉" I have to get Scylla.

不 不 No, no, no, no.

現在不行 Not now.

林肯在哪 Where's Linc?

他也在這 He's here.

他很好 He's just fine.

邁克爾手術完成前 我是不會離開的 I'm not leaving until Michael has his surgery.

如果你不履行我們之間的承諾 And I'm not starting surgery until you prove

我是不會讓他們給邁克爾動手術的 you can hold up your end of the deal.

我們說話之際 "錫拉"就離我們越來越遠了 Scylla's slipping through our fingers as we speak.

我們和你弟弟都沒有時間了 Time is not on our side, nor on your brother's.

你能從我這裏 Now, you'll get full cooperation

得到全力支持 from my office.

需要什麼幫助 就打這個號碼 If you need anything, just call this number.

我要所有關於賽爾夫和格雷琴的信息 I'm gonna need everything you've got on Self and Gretchen.

化名 所有信息 Aliases, whatever you got.

共犯如何 How about an accomplice?

- 如果你想要 - 閉嘴 -Now, if you're gonna want... -Shut up.

如果你告訴我他們在那裏 You can save yourself a lot of pain

你就可以不用受苦 and the embarrassment of begging me to stop

也不用到時求我住手 if you just tell me where they are.

格雷琴和叛徒特工 Gretchen and Agent Turncoat?

是的 Yeah.

這樣的情報 Information like that seems like it could be

可是有一定價值的 of a certain intrinsic value.

如果你能答應 If there were offers made,

給我點好處 我認為 carrots dangled, I could see...

我覺得我應該拿點好處 Look, I deserve some kind of something here,

畢竟 我也付出不少心血 all the work I put in.

如果不是我找到惠斯勒的書 If it wasn't for me finding Whistler's bird book then...

你只配給你個機會 The only thing you deserve is the opportunity

保全你的牙齒和手指甲 to keep your teeth and fingernails.

不 你 No. You...

我不會告訴你任何事情 I'm not gonna tell you anything.

我會把你的牙齒一顆顆拔出來 I'm gonna pull out every single tooth, every single one.

怎麼樣 How about it?

我剛才只是開玩笑 Look, I was just fooling...

好吧 All right!

阿林頓碼頭 阿林頓碼頭 Arlington Pier! Arling... Arlington Pier!

什麼時候 When? What time?

三點 Three o'clock.

這是最後一針麻醉藥 This is the last of the anesthetic

從現在開始 你應該感覺不到任何疼痛 斯科菲爾德先生 From here on out, you shouldn't feel a thing, Mr. Scofield.

我會一直待在那裏 I'm going to be right over there the whole time.

我會一直待在這裏 I'll be right in here the whole time.

我們準備好了 We're ready.

我不會離開你的 I'm not going to leave you, okay?

你也不准離開我 Don't you dare leave me.

你們小組用過幾次伽瑪刀治療 How many surgeries has your team performed using the gamma knife?

伽瑪刀治療 The gamma knife has

有13%的復發率 a recurrence rate of over 13 percent.

我們用的技術更先進 We'll be using a technique that's more advanced.

《越獄》第四季 第十五集 Prison.Break.S04E15

邁克爾怎麼樣了 What's going on with Michael?

他們馬上要動手術 They're gonna operate.

就這樣 他們答應做了 Just like that, they agreed to do that?

我跟他們說邁克爾知道"錫拉"買家是誰 I convinced them Michael knew who was gonna buy Scylla.

我們怎麼辦 What are we gonna do?

先下手為強 Get our hands on it before they do.

-然後給誰 -我還在想 And give it to who? I'm still working on that.

林肯 我要知道我們要做什麼 Linc, I need to know what we're doing.

-我們了結這件事 -真的嗎 We finish this! Really?

我倒覺得我們會先完蛋 'Cause it feels like it's finishing us.

你和我 只剩下我們了 兄弟 You, me... we're the only ones left, bro.

再多一天 我們就搞定了 One more day and we're done.

沒有你 我做不到 I can't do this without you.

買家來了之後 When the buyer gets here,

由我來談 why don't you let me do the talking.

為什麼 For what?

我策劃了整件事情 格雷琴 I engineered this whole thing, Gretchen.

我能自己處理 I can handle my business.

是嗎 那你幹嘛 Oh, yeah? Why don't you start

不先把你腦門上的汗 by handling that river of nerves

擦乾淨再說 that's running down your forehead.

你以為這次會更簡單嗎 Did you think this would be easier?

我想過 I hoped.

但我知道 But I guess I always knew

總會有一大堆屍體出現在面前 it was going to come down to a pile of bodies.

我從不認為你是個殺手 I never pegged you for a killer.

我也從不認為你會是母親 Yeah, well, I never pegged you for a mom.

你覺得我還能是什麼 丹 Is there anything that you'd like to peg me for, Don?

行了 別丟人現眼了 Oh, stop. Okay. Don't embarrass yourself.

對其他人可能有用 但是現在 That may work on everyone else, but right now,

我腦子裏只有那1.25億 the only thing I'm thinking about is that $125 million.

把你的上衣繫好 睜大眼睛 So close up your blouse and open your eyes,

因為買家就要來了 because the buyer's on the way.

我可不想他來的時候 我們措手不及 And I don't want any surprises when he gets here.

還要多久 How much longer?

一小時左右 耐心坐著吧 Another hour or so. Just sit tight.

我要上廁所 I need to use the men's room.

好極了 Congratulations.

你以為我想幹什麼 逃跑 What do you think I'm gonna do, run?

我就是這麼想的 That's exactly what I think you're gonna do.

在這你還想讓我坐冷板凳嗎 You want me to go in the back seat, right here?

你最好能尊重一下 I want you to have a little bit of respect

我的智商 阿歷克斯 for my intelligence, Alex.

我尊重你 所以我知道你不會違反 I do, which is why I know you wouldn't violate

法則42-13-72B條 規定了 Code 42-13-72B, which states that an individual

被司法代表押送的個人 being transported by a representative

如果押送時間超過3小時 of the criminal justice system must be afforded the opportunity

必須提供 to relieve himself

上廁所的機會 if the duration of the transport is more than three hours.

我確信有那麼長時間了 And I do believe we're creeping up on that time.

好吧 我盡量 All right, I'll see what I can do.

但我也要提醒你一條 But I'm going to remind you of a code.

如果罪犯企圖在押送途中逃跑 The one that says if a prisoner attempts escape during transfer,

陪同的特工有權 the accompanying agent has the right to shoot them

在背後開槍射擊 through the back of the head.

你確定不想再憋一會嗎 阿歷克斯 You sure you don't want to hold it, Alex?

我確定 Oh, yeah, I'm sure.

有任何疼痛或不適嗎 斯科菲爾德先生 Any pain or discomfort, Mr. Scofield?

沒有 No.

那些針 是起穩定作用的嗎 Those needles, they're for... stabilization?

不全是 手術期間 邁克爾大腦皮層的 Not exactly. Throughout the surgery, different portions

不同的區域會受到刺激 of Michael's cerebral cortex will be stimulated,

會觸發控制 triggering the areas

聽覺 嗅覺 記憶的區域 that control senses like hearing, smell, memory.

這就是為什麼 That's why some people,

有些人在死之前 經常會說 right before death, often speak of...

人生在眼前一閃而過 Their life flashing before their eyes.

正是 Exactly.

如果大腦缺氧的話 When oxygen is cut off to the brain,

會過度工作 尋找所有資源 it kicks into overdrive, tapping into every resource

以維持身體運作 to continue operating the body.

結果就是 所有感官同時打開 As a result, all of the senses fire off at once.

所有你曾瞭解 感受 相信過的東西 Everything you've ever known, felt, believed...

都會從眼前閃過 it all passes in a blink of an eye.

你好 邁克爾 Hello Michael

查爾斯 Charles?

我覺得 你現在可以叫我DB了 I guess you can probably call me DB now.

答案是否定的 The answer is no.

答案 The answer?

你在想 你是不是死了 You're wondering if you're dead.

答案是否定的 The answer is no.

那我為什麼在這裏 Then why am I here?

我相信這是 I believe that's a question

我們都需要尋找的答案 we all need to find the answer to.

看來這是執法史上 This is officially now the most secure bathroom break

最安全的解手時間了 in the history of law enforcement.

確實如此 Yes, it is.

如果你想拷我 堵住所有出口 Hey, look, if you want to cuff me, block off all the exits,

就趕快 如果這樣能讓你開心的話 take it out and give it a tap, if it makes you happy.

你會開心嗎 阿歷克斯 Would that make you feel happy, Alex?

我聽說監獄能改變人 I hear prison can change a man.

我們能不能趕快做正事 Can we just get this over with.

安全 All clear.

給你15秒 You have 15 seconds.

還行吧 Wasn't so bad now, was it?

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comentários

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left