Первые 200 строк.
《越獄》 前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break.
從現在開始 我要求每個人 From now on, I'm asking
任何時候 都把卡放在 that everyone keep their card on them.
自己的身上 At all times.
格雷琴沒拿到第六張卡 Gretchen didn't get us the sixth card.
那我們怎麼辦 So where does that leave us?
但格雷琴給了你一份資料 You know, Gretchen did pass on this one piece of information for you.
應該對你有幫助 It's gonna be helpful.
我接到一位老友的電話 聽說"錫拉"有眉目 I got a call from an old friend, heard Scylla was
他想知道 in play and he wants to know
他能否弄到手 我找了個安全的地方 if he can get in on it. I've set up a safe house
在那可以跟他談 where you can hear him out.
-你有筆嗎 -等一下 Do you have a pen? Just a minute.
皮爾蒙特街1917號 1917 Piermt.
賽爾夫探員 Agent Self...
我們已恭候多時 we've been waiting.
斯科菲爾德和布倫斯從那扇門 When Scofield and Burrows walk
走出來 給他們一次 rough the door, give them
投降的機會 an opportunity to surrender.
他們不可能乖乖地束手就擒的 There's no way they're gonna hand it over without a fight.
如果他們動手 我們以牙還牙 If they take that position, we'll respond in kind.
我們走錯一步 We make one wrong move,
監視器就會啟動 the camera goes on,
克蘭茲將軍就會發現我們 And General Krantz will know we're inside.
馬上派一隊人下去 I need a team downstairs now!
應該不會等很久 Shouldn't be long.
你確定我們不用下去等 You sure we shouldn't be waiting down there
邁克爾帶著"錫拉"出來嗎 for Michael to leave with Scylla.
如果你懂戰術的話 If you knew anything about tactics,
這裏就是所謂的制高點 you would know this is the high ground.
況且我們有消聲器 Besides we have silencers.
"錫拉"不是一張卡 So, Scylla isn't one card.
而是六張 It's six.
確定他沒帶炸藥後 Make sure he's not armed with explosives.
就殺了他 Then kill him.
把槍放下 Drop 'em.
不然 我就打爆他的頭 Or I blow his head clean off.
你該把槍放下 You're gonna want to put that down.
你放不放 You're gonna want to put that down.
把槍放下 Lower your weapons.
快點 過去 Come on. Get over there.
快點 老頭 Come on,old man.
由世上最聰明的人設計出的安全系統 The best minds in the world designed this security system,
你幾乎把它打破了 and you almost beat it.
不用太傷心嘛 The frustration must be killing you.
你輸定了 You blew it.
其實 Actually...
萬事俱備 只欠東風 there's only one missing piece of the puzzle.
你正好把它帶來了 And you just brought it to me.
我不知道你說的是什麼 I'm not sure what you're talking about.
你的"錫拉"卡 Your Scylla card.
給我 Now.
《越獄》第四季 第十二集 Prison.Break.S04E12
和你預想的不一樣 Not what you expected?
我預想的是 What I expect
你佔具這個系統的所有優勢 of a man like you is a system where you've got all the advantage.
看起來 你缺幾張卡 Looks like you're a few cards short.
想不到吧 將軍 Suck it, General.
你是我見過的最差勁的拍檔 You're the worst partner I've ever worked with.
-你說什麼 -你讓我 What? Leaving me
對付一個單手怪人 with the one-handed freak
和一個瘋女人 你卻和一群 and crazy bitch, while you hang out
-帥哥在一起 -閉嘴 with GQ... Be quiet.
-安靜點 -別告訴我怎麼做 Be quiet. Be quiet. Don't tell me what to do!
你是個懦夫 You're a coward!
聽我說 Listen to me.
你以為格雷琴和巴格維爾會給你"錫拉" You think Gretchen and Bagwell are gonna get you Scylla,
但他們的對手 but the people they're gonna steal it from
早有準備 have a plan
-閉嘴 -要騙他們 Shut up! to trick them...
-你閉嘴 -不要命令我 You shut up! Okay,be quiet.Don't tell me to shut up.
什麼都不要告訴他 Don't tell him anything!
我想說什麼就說什麼 I can tell whatever I want!
-你給我安靜 -別命令我 Be quiet! Don't tell me
讓我閉嘴 to shut up!
別動 Don't!
我們需要他 We needed him.
他剛剛想殺你 He was going to kill you.
算了 去對付格雷琴和巴格維爾 All right, just go get Gretchen and Bagwell.
我來處理現場 I'm gonna take care of this.
科爾 你真該覺得臉紅 Cole.you ought to be ashamed of youelf.
我不管你回家怎麼做 I don't know how things worked back home,
但在這裏 我們應該 but around here, we like to give
正式介紹一下我們的客人 our guest a proper introduction.
我叫格雷戈裏·懷特 很高興認識你 I'm Gregory White. Nice to meet you.
蘇珊·安東尼 Susan Anthony.
這幾天經常見你過來 I've seen you around the past couple of days.
你是我們的准客戶嗎 Are you a prospective client?
不是 我其實是科爾以前的同事 Actually, no, I am a former work colleague of Cole's.
她是個非常有說服力的銷售員 She's a pretty convincing salesman herself.
真的 Really?
你們以前在哪合作過 Where did you work together?
佛羅里達 Florida.
佛羅里達 Florida?
你以前不是在東北分區嗎 Weren't you in the Northeast division?
以前是 I was.
但我在伽特的第一份工作 But my very first job with GATE was, uh,
是在克利爾沃特 in Clearwater.
看來你不喜歡久居一處 是吧 I guess you don't like to stay put much, do you?
天啊 我天生就是個好動之人 Lord, I was born a ramblin' man.
很高興認識你 Well, it was, uh, wonderful to meet you. I, uh...
我得去開電話會議了 I have to go jump on a conference call.
他知道了 He knows.
不行 不行 No. No.
不行 No.
她有槍 She's got a gun!
把電話掛了 Hang it up.
快去那邊 進懷特先生的辦公室 Please, that way. Right in Mr. White's office.
所有人冷靜 Everybody just stay calm.
-坐下 -進懷特先生的辦公室 Sit!Mr. White's office!
仔細聽著 Now listen very closely!
我們不想傷害任何人 No one's gonna get hurt.
現在怎樣 Now what?
你到底 How...
怎麼得到五張卡的 did you get all five cards?
不用太傷心嘛 The frustration must be killing you.
是它嗎 Is that...?
那是什麼 What is that?
那些卡都是鑰匙 The cards were keys...
這個 ...and this...
這個才是錫拉 this is Scylla.
你現在應該 Guess right now you wish
後悔陷害我們了吧 將軍 you'd framed somebody else, huh, General?
你們是出不去的 You're not even close to getting out of here.
我們走 Let's go.
哥們 你確定嗎 You sure, Papi?
我們不知道原路返回會怎樣 We have no idea what's waiting for us back there.
對 但我們也不知道往上走會怎樣 Yeah, but we don't know what's be up there
相信我 Trust me.
將軍 我們需要你 General, we're gonna need you
來啟動電梯 to activate this elevator.
祝你們好運 Best of luck.
你得跟我們一起走 You're coming with us.
沒事的 德曼尼 放下槍 It's all right, Damani. Put away the gun.
一切盡在掌控之中 Everything's under control.
紅色警報 We have a major situation.
邁克爾 謝天謝地 Michael, thank God.
我們搞定了 We got it.
你那邊怎麼樣 How's it going on your end?
非常好 Pretty damn good.
再給我五分鐘 But give me five more minutes.
你告訴懷特殺我兒子時 Is that the desk
就坐在這裏嗎 you sat at when you told Wyatt to kill my son?
放心吧 阿歷克斯 Don't worry, Alex.
過了今天 他就不會再發號施令了 He won't be giving any more orders after today.
我很好奇 I'm curious.
你們認為你們能出去嗎 How do you think you're getting out of here?
我們 The second
走出電梯時 we stepped off the elevator,
我的警衛就下令封鎖了整幢大樓 my guard made a call to put the entire building under lockdown.
禁止一切出入 Nothing gets in or out.
不管你們在等什麼 So whatever you're waiting for
都不會來了 it isn't coming.
你在看什麼 What are you looking at, huh?
沒有 什麼都沒有 Nothing. Nothing.
你在看什麼 Huh? What are you looking at?!
什麼都沒有 Nothing.
別老瞪著我 回去 Don't you be eyeballing me, soldier.Back to work.
我們不可能搞定了 There's no way this is gonna end well.
我們應該離開這裏 We should get out of here.
等20分鐘賺1.25億美金不值嗎 Don't you think it's worth 20 minutes for $125 million?
閉嘴吧 Suck it up!
派一隊人守在在將軍辦公室外 I want a team outside of the General's office.
我們必須解決這事 We need to get a handle on this.
檢查電梯 Check the elevator.
把守樓梯 Cover the stairwell.
設計這麼多就為了保密一些姓名和報告嗎 All that design just to hold some names and reports.
姓名和報告 Names and reports?
這是政府還是你父親告訴你們的 Is that informatn from the government,or your father?
小心點 Careful.
右邊最上層抽屜 Top right-hand drawer.
有你感興趣的東西 It's something that should be of interest to you.
出現你們的名字時 我調出來的 I pulled it when your names came up.
你為什麼離開 Why did you leave?
我在一個跨國集團 I took a position
找了一份工作 with a group of multinationals we call
我們稱之為"公司" the Company.
他們決定這個國家的一切 They call every shot this country takes.
你們出生前 我就認識你們父親 I knew your father since before you were born
你們知道他曾為"公司"賣命 You do know he worked for the Company?
對 他是個數據分析家 Yeah. He was data analyst.
他是這樣跟你說的嗎 Is that what he told you?
也有道理 Well, it makes sense.
他想保護你們 遠離真相 He wanteto protect you from the truth.
我警告你 I'm warning you.
你父親是個聰明人 Your father was a brilliant man,
但他絕不可能擊垮"公司" but he could never have defeated the Company.
你們沒必要像他一樣 You don't have to make the same
犯愚蠢的致命錯誤 misguided, fatal mistake that he did.
你們對"公司"知之甚少 There's so much you don't know about the Company...
還有錫拉 about Scylla...
你父親 about your dad...
還有你母親 about your mother.
我發誓 我會殺了你 I swear to God, I'll kill you.
放鬆點 Let's get through this.
計劃是什麼 What's the plan?
賽爾夫探員 Agent Self?
進行如何 Where are we?
他們進去大約2個小時了 The men went in about two hours ago.
還不確定他們是否得到錫拉了嗎 No confirmation on whether they've gotten Scylla?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.