The Matrimony

The Matrimony (心中有鬼)

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

The Matrimony 2007 CHINESE 1080p BluRay x264-[Mkvking com]
A Commentary by Princes_Fieva
https://mkvking.com/the-matrimony-2007/

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
mkv
Published on: 2021-04-22
Downloads: 22
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

亲爱的听众朋友们 Dear listeners

我们今天 let us continue with yesterday’s story

要继续昨天没有说完的故事 Junchu, with no means,

男主角无意中伤了曼丽的心 broke Manli’s heart

事后他自己也深深的懊悔 and he deeply regrets it

经过几天的挣扎 After a few days of torment

他决定写一封信 he finally decides to write her a letter

约曼丽见面 asking to meet her, with plans to

向曼丽求婚 surprise her with a marriage proposal

对不起啊,马叔 Sorry!

你找死呀 Watch it!

谢谢 Thank you

走开,走开 Move away, move away

着火啦!着火啦!快跑 The car’s on fire, run!

今天做了几个特别的菜 I made you some special dishes today

我不是说过让蓉妈做饭吗 I told you to let Rongma do the cooking

不用那么费劲 Don’t get the wrong impression

妈当你是媳妇 my mother treats you like her daughter in law

但对我来说 but to me

你不过是这里的客人 you’re no more than a guest in this house

要不是妈骗我说她 If it weren’t for my mother’s lie

她病治不好 about her being seriously sick

让我替她冲喜 and forcing me into this marriage

我是不会让你进门的 I wouldn’t even have let you in the door

我答应妈要好好照顾你的 I promised your mother I would take care of you

你就只能一直重复这句话吗 Would you stop repeating that?

照顾我 Take care of me?

你了解我有多少 Do you even know me?

这张我都闭眼睛啦 Oh, I blinked in this one!

其他都挺好的 The others are very good

其实你很上相 you’re very photogenic

要是有一天 Someday

我变得又老又丑了 when I become old and ugly

你还会喜欢我吗 will you still love me?

君初 Junchu…

我们结婚吧 Will you marry me?

我已经知道答案了 Fine, I know the answer…

沈君初的镜头还是很灵的 Junchu is really good with the camera

从今以后 Let’s forget the past

让我们重新开始 and start over…

好不好 What do you say?

这个镜头好吧,好吧 Is this shot OK?

这个 This one?

君初 Junchu

如果有一天 If someday

我们不得已会分开 we should be separated

我希望 I hope that you will

你偶尔能听一听这段录音 listen to this recording once in awhile

记得我 and always remember me

君初 Junchu!

君初 Junchu?

干嘛 What do you want?

我听到一些怪声 I heard strange sounds coming from here

所以上来看看 so I came up

我没事 It’s nothing

少爷吩咐过的 The young master has given orders

除了他以外 other than him

任何人都不能进这房门 no one is permitted to enter this room

蓉妈 Rongma,

这房子从前什么人住过啊 who lived here before us?

您在这呆好久了 You’ve been here for awhile

这宅子从前都住过什么人 Who lived here before us?

从前呢 Mrs. Shen’s distant relatives

都是老太太家的远房亲戚 lived here in the past

三年前也都搬空了 But they moved out three years ago

这房子有一阵子没人住了 Since then, the house has been empty

老太太说是留给少爷和夫人 Mrs. Shen wanted to leave this house for her son and his wife

夫人 His wife?

就是您 Yes, and that’s you

这宅子实在太大了 This house is too big

好些地方我都没去过 There are still a lot of places I’ve never been to

要不您带我到处去转转 Could you show me around?

怎么了吗 Is something wrong?

什么怎么了 What do you mean?

没事,没事 Nothing…nothing

蓉妈 Rongma!

有什么话您就直说 If you have something to say, just say it.

我跟您出身一样 We’re of the same roots and upbringing

没有那么多规矩的 let’s save the formalities between us

我常在这屋里听到一些怪声 I often hear strange sounds in this house

好像是有人要跟我说话 It’s as if someone’s trying to speak to me

横竖老太太已经让你过门儿了 You’re already married into this household

你呀 take my advice

安安心心过日子吧 just live in peace

在我们家乡啊 Back where I come from

别说是蝙蝠 eating bats isn’t out of the ordinary

就是蚂蝗我们都拿来吃呢 we even ate leaches

我们把小公牛啊 We would tie a calf

牵到河塘里 in the pond

然后让蚂蝗爬满它的全身 and let leaches crawl all over it

等它吸饱了血 After the leaches are done with their feast

就用小刀把它刮下来 we then hack them off the calf

剥开 peel them open

取出饱涨的血条 and squeeze out all the blood inside

再淋上点麻油一拌 then we’d stir them with a little sesame oil

别提有多香了 so delicious…

别说了 That’s enough

好吧 Fine

从前的事呢 As for the past…

你也别再问了 don’t ask about it anymore

不要再提了 never mention it again

少爷他不爱听 The young master doesn’t like to hear about it

懂吧 Understood?

谁 Who is that?

是谁 Who is that?

谁在说话 Who’s speaking?

八四五千周中波广播 This is Shanghai’s Osbourne Radio Station Coming to you at 355 meter wavelength

这里是爵士风情时间 845 kilocycle medium wave broadcasting You are now listening to “Flirting with Jazz”

大家好 Hello everyone

我是主持人徐曼丽 This is your DJ, Manli

亲爱的听众朋友们 Dear listeners

我们今天 let us

要继续昨天没有说完的故事 continue with yesterday’s story

男主角无意中 Junchu, with no means,

伤了曼丽的心 broke Manli’s heart

事后他也深深地懊悔 and he deeply regrets it

经过几天的挣扎 After a few days of torment

他决定写一封信 he finally decides to write her a letter

向曼丽表明心迹 expressing his true sentiments

这里是上海奥斯邦电台 This is Shanghai’s Osbourne Radio Station Coming to you at 355 meter wavelength

谁让你上来的 Who let you in here?

我妈来了 My mother is here

在楼下 she is waiting downstairs

我不想打扰她 I don’t want to upset her

但你给我听清楚了 so listen carefully…

如果下次 in the future,

你再敢上来这里 if you dare to set foot in this room again

我就让你搬出去 I will make sure that you are out of this place forever!

我真不知道你整天在忙些什么 What do you actually do all day long?

你不是说你不拍片子了吗 Didn’t you say you weren’t filming anymore?

怎么还整天见不着人影啊 Where do you disappear off to all day?

三三说要见你一面都不容易 Sansan says she hardly sees you

这个蓉妈呀 As for Rongma,

我不知道是该骂她呀 I don’t know whether

还是该谢她 I should curse her or thank her

她非说我有劫数 She makes me go up to the temple with her

逼着我到庙里去修行吃斋 claiming I have an ‘ill fortune’ to avoid

要不然我也不会和你们分开住 I wouldn’t be separated from you if it weren’t for her

不过话也得说回来 But we have to be grateful

要不是她成天吓唬我 If it weren’t for her divination

哪能娶到三三这么好的媳妇儿 we wouldn’t have the great addition of Sansan

你 You…

气死我了 This is ridiculous!

真是气死我了 Take it easy,

慢点,慢点 slow down

怎么会有这样的事情呢 How could something like that happen?

吐了我一身呐 She threw up all over me!

您别太生气了 Don’t be so angry

真恶心死人了 It’s so repulsing

对不起 I’m really sorry

我也不知道刚才怎么会那样 I don’t know what happened

妈还好吗 Is mother alright?

妈和蓉妈回庙里了 She and Rongma went back to the temple

换衣服 Change your clothes

早点休息 and get some rest

你呢 And you?

还不睡吗 You’re not going to bed?

我还有工作 I still have work to do

君初 Junchu

我叫曼丽 My name is Manli

是他的爱人 I was Junchu’s lover

我们俩原本就要结婚的 We were engaged to be married

可是一年前 but a year ago

我出了场车祸 I died suddenly

突然就走了 in a car accident

每个夜晚看着他无法入眠 Seeing him sleepless every night…

我心里比你更难过 it is more painful for me than it is for you

你知道爱一个人 When you love someone so dearly

却不能亲近他 and yet you can’t even come near him

不能照顾他的感受是怎么样的吗 Do you know how that feels?

是痛 It’s pain…

是无底的痛 endless pain…

我知道你对君初是真心真意的 I know you truly love Junchu

现在 So I ask you now

代替我 to replace me

让君初忘了我 help Junchu to forget about me and our past

重新过你们的生活 and lead a new life with him

怎么可能 It’s impossible

可能的 It’s possible

只要你愿意就可能 as long as you try

像今天晚上不是就很好吗 Like this evening, wasn’t that easy?

君初不但愿意跟你说话 Junchu not only spoke to you

还把睡衣递给了你 he even handed your pyjamas to you

你做了什么 What do you mean?

我上了你的身 I took over your body

我借用了你的身体 I possessed it

我想跟君初说说话 so I could talk to Junchu

想碰碰他 to touch him…

哪怕就一下 even if it’s just one touch…

可是我 Every time

我接近他的时候 I get close to him

我身上的寒气就会让他生病 I make him very sick

三三 Sansan

只要你愿意 as long as you agree

只要你愿意 我们就可以一起救君初 We can save Junchu together

三三 Sansan

你走 Go away!

君初 Junchu

沈先生因为着了凉 Mr. Shen came down with a cold

哮喘病并发肺炎 and it has further turned into pneumonia

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left